Step it up

First time coming here, and I gotta say, THIS is our answer to Holla Forums and alt-right organization? Listless debates about who constitutes a "real leftist", a desire (that seems to infect almost every thread btw) to be ~not like the SJWs~ instead of realizing that there is strength in numbers, and a constant aimless exchange of memes referencing old dead leftists?

This is the time to be organizing. This is a place where we too should begin to wield the shield of anonymity, like those who are bringing us ruin. To fight fire with fire, to plan on how to hit Trump in the pockets since he'll listen to money over the people, to make and spread memes enabling the public to do that, ANYTHING.

This isn't good enough. We must become good enough, we must dedicate more of ourselves than just contributing to a space like this as it is. Get angry. Channel it into fighting back. Become a hub of tangible resistance. The time is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgR6uaVqWsQ
gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doing anything is sort of like a sin here.

There's way too many ideology debates. Talk about what's actually happening in the world. I don't really give a shit about you think about Maoists.

practicing my ms paint skills while listening to eye of the tiger right now

practicing my ms paint skills while listening to eye of the tiger right now

The greatest downfall of the modern leftist is an obsession with old dead leftists instead of a desire to rise up and replace them with theories more fine tailored to the modern era.

HES NOT DEAD YET MOTHERFUCKER

Ok grandma.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/gamerghazi/

op is right

Doctrinaire debates feel tedious in a time like today, but at the moment of revolution it's good to know whose actually on your side and whose going to fuck you for small concessions (liberals, socdems) and who will exploit the opportunity for their own gain (capitalists, feds, nationalist flavors of Marxism and general dictatorial assholes.)

External threats are an important consideration but internal threats are historically more ruinous for leftist revolutions.

I encourage us to organize in the mean time but be weary of people who want an end to sectarianism without actually addressing betes noires in your movement.

Plx listen to comrade Žižek on this
youtube.com/watch?v=IgR6uaVqWsQ

Sup COINTELPRO

Not COINTELPRO probably some liberal institution sponsored by David Brick dedicated to get us united behind a porky. COINTELPRO are usually idpol. I've seen it since 2009.

Post what you come up with so I can use my sockpuppet facebook to spread them to pages where people are angry enough to follow instructions for catharsis.

I am compiling a list of business numbers and emails of Trump hotels, golf courses etc. for disruption-aimed memes. If anyone expresses interest I can post them when compiled. Do y'all have some kind of spreadsheet or something?

This is me, OP, btw. I don't know or really care atm what cointelpro is. I want to hit back and I want others hitting with me. This seems like it should be a place to indulge that, and since I didn't find any threads that helped that goal I made my own.

Look at this fag using the correct accent marks.

Not your personal red army

The board reads like Chomsky and Zizek yelling at each other

You're delusional if you think I am the only one on this board who would benefit from direct action.

Thats essentially what it is.

Find out.

What a surprise lmao

Haaa fuck wow sorry, google search reminds me I know all about this horseshit (family members involved at one point), the name just escaped me. This is important, I spoke too soon

Not a David Brick shill either, sorry, just someone who is real and pissed that leftists don't seem to have the guts to punch back where it hurts anymore

I come to Holla Forums to shitpost, discuss theory, and blow off steam. I do organizing and other shit IRL and I don't fucking talk about it on Holla Forums because it's monitored by CIA et al, and I'm not about to hook them up to my red hot commietip hotline, thanks.

No, this leftist board, not an answer to something

The CIA can't stop the spread of resistance memes. I get that this space is NOT the place to do a lot of organizing but it certainly could be a lot more useful than it is

this is a*

If people aren't receptive here to hitting Trump specifically, what do you think would make for good memes inciting resistance? Is there any sort of archive of these that you know of?

At the moment, I have this to pull from for later when I'm more in the mood for reading gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger

What is this weirdo misconception that newfags have that Holla Forums is some kind of place to organize? Where does it come from?

OP here, probably because 8ch hosts/hosted gamergate and that other doxxing board I forget the name of, both of which culminated in a shitload of alt-right types getting good at sabotage and applying it during the campaign in highly visible ways

They had countless spreadsheets, initiatives that made real financial differences to sponsors and etc.

Imagine if the left did this?

Much like Chapo has said
Simply posting on a leftist board or listening to a podcast is not the same as actually doing politics
DO NOT COME HERE FOR REAL ORGANISATION
You need to leave your house for that. We can maybe do a couple internet based things here like a raid but an image board just is not the place for real political action.

I understand the limitations of using an image board as a place to organize, but now more than ever the spread of memes and stuff IS tangible, real, political action. People are willing now more than ever to follow instructions that lead to a more leftist future, why NOT take advantage of the internet? Our opposition understand this.

but the internet has a ton of influence. By that logic the Alt Right isn't in any way a problem.

they mainly do this because they CAN'T leave their house due to severe autism and social anxiety. It's much more effective to get out in public where people actually see you and you aren't just standing in the shadows on the internet.

I make around 1/2 of these threads a day comrade. Lets do something, send me an email [email protected]/* */

YOYOYOYO I am the guy who was talking about attacking the Trump golf course before. Are you in the UK?

yeh so use here to arrange to leave our houses???

Agreed. Holla Forums is for theory, but outside is for praxis.

why

1. Imageboards have a long history of projects miserably withering away and turning to shit
2. Alphabet soups lurking
3. Bad memories from "we r leeguns"

I'm only intending to take the usership from here and move it to another platform specifically for organisation.

say what now comrade?

This time will be different. This time will be explicitly anti capitalist

So Holla Forums is for theory and not for organization. Glad we're in agreement

FBI NSA CIA KGB Holla Forumsintelpro and so on.

I ought to ban you now, holy shit you need to LURK MOAR

man that's really annoying how I keep fucking that up

The meeting has to start here though, or at least here is one good place to look for people, given that it is an international space and it is an international movement we want to foment. Also it is an anonymous forum, and it is without identity we mean to proceed.

What I mean is, we on leftypol need to gather together real hard contact with each other, so we can have a real network and not one that is forgotten about.

But first that means getting enough people here to be on board, so we need to start organising getting people on board, here and now. Yes?

Not suggesting violence yet so they would be purely voyeurs

FUCK

This. Also I want memes, bants and shitposts.

My favorite thing about this post and all the others like it is that it is complaining about how the left is too self critical by engaging in self criticism

And that kind of format isn't just the thing for genuine organization. Making a separate website, why not linked here, seems to be a better option to me.

This perfectly sums up leftypol mods tbh

Yes but before that we need to actually have people willing to be part of it. At least a hand ful

Please don't post this kind of thing as a volunteer. Just stay user when you're mad at a non-banworthy poster.

You're alive?!

Hey you BO. What do you think about Holla Forums as a centre for revolutionary organisation?

Here's some JPEGs to help you out with it.

Two things that should be noted is that revolution isn't going to happen in a year, let alone a decade. That said, there shouldn't be anything wrong with shitposting Trumpeteers and triggering them while also finding out who is and isn't your comrade.

bump

what if we made infographics that inspire normies to action