Well it's shit. Somehow even worse than the original. Should be a good dumpster fire

Well it's shit. Somehow even worse than the original. Should be a good dumpster fire.

BUT IT'S A BETA THEY'LL FIX IT

They made it even worse? How the fuck did they make it even worse than what was originally trash?

How is it shit

How about you give us some context, retard
Op is a tremendous faggot

There are way, way worse games than Destiny. Maybe not anything less inspired or more boring, but certainly of lower overall quality.

It's not a beta of the game. That's the subtitle. They changed the game so instead of fighting the invading aliens to nod respectfully at them and try and convince the people the aliens are attacking that they're invaders of peace.

They made the TTK a lot higher. Weapons do a lot less damage. Super,grenade and melee recharge rates have been extended massively. Not uncommon to never get to use your super.

Instead of primary (rifles,etc) , secondary (shotgun, sniper) and heavy (machine gun, rockets) they dumbed it down and give you two primary weapons. Shotguns, snipers are now in the heavy slot so you rarely get ammo pickups for them. They're now as rare as getting machine gun/rocket ammo in destiny 1.

The strike is a bunch of pointless platforming and mega bullet sponges. The boss was very lazy and was more of a bullet sponge than any boss in destiny one.

do you expect it to be better than destiny?
of course its a landfill

I've only seen a video from some guy on YouTube and the FOV seemed really small.
Like, smaller than really early cod.

Can that not be changed on console?

Not without buying the .ini fix modpack, goy.

Hell no.

Oh almost forgot they made the sprint speed way slower too.

Nope. Can't be changed

Then again
games like Goyimwatch can only go up to 103 on PC

103 is more than fine
I mean shit I'd take even lower, but this is in the realm of 50
Can't imagine having to play that plus using a controller.

That reminds me.
They dropped the match count from 6v6 to 4v4 and are pushing a counterstrike clone gamemode as the primary competitive mode of the game. Top kek. It's just as bad too. Imagine a huge aoe grenade that lasts 10 seconds onto the bomb site and you can see how bad of an idea it is.

I play on a 45 inch monitor so I'd kill for a larger FOV
But yeah, 50 FOV is un-fucking-acceptable in any case

Wait what the fuck. Can you explain?

fuck

That sounds fucking shitty and they should feel bad for pushing a garbage ass mode. People are already burned that Doomfist is set to be a bottom tier bitch only having one real decent use and is situational.

Everything they put out post launch has been hot garbage with the exception of Orisa who actually did shake things up

why would you want to increase your fov? its part of the game
quakecucks really need to shut up

Sick bait, faggot

Not my problem you're too poor to afford anything larger than a 13 inch monitor, faglord

I think you're confused, Overwatch is still 6v6 with the same old modes. It's Destiny 2 with the CS knock-off mode.

Probably am because I just want more reasons to hate that fucking game
But I guess Destiny can be the whipping bitch now

It's one of the most standard FPS gamemodes at this point and they still manage to somehow fuck it up.

i bet you would buy microtransaction weapons too

Does it have better melee and dress up than warframe?

The reach in this post is so real it's throwing my sides to orbit. Holy hell, user, stop being a dipshit.

what reach? hes practically admitting how he thinks dumping money in to something means you should have advantages

First time hearing of this, looked up stream, would have thought it was just gameplay of the first