Soviet comrades push towards Berlin, SS and Wehrmacht within Germany's own borders already long-annihilated...

hoover.org/research/contest-brutality

GG no re. {*|:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17dAgPQsn9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am still mad that western imperialists prevented Stalin from razing the entire country of Germany to the ground and erasing their disgusting culture from history.

I was tempted to repost to r/FC because it was so fucking hilarious. Ruskies are based.

Ironically enough "the carthaginian solution" was floating around the western allies as well
Literally everyone was ready to wipe Germany out until the cold war tensions overtook everyone's thoughts

B T F O
T
F
O

Yeah I heard that FDR was partial to the idea too. Shit sucks. Can you imagine a Europe without Germany? Shit would be so much better, even under capitalism.

Why do euros have a hateboner for krauts?

Probably because Germans have destroyed Europe like what?
3 times now?

It probably has to do with the fact that German elites have been attempting to conquer Europe (through either violence or financial subterfuge) for almost 100 years and show no signs of stopping.

nigga theyve been trying since pax romana

Eh? I love krauts, but basically any violence against nazis is comedy gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=17dAgPQsn9E

stupid fucking nazbol, genocide is not fine even when daddy largemoustache does it

if he had replaced them with poles at LEAST that would have made sense but no he had to draw the most autistic lines imaginable

Pure.

Ice cold.

lol

SLAV'D
L
A
V
'D