Holla Forums PLAYS WURM AGAIN - Welcome to Hohenbrohausen

WE'RE STILL NOT DEAD, MOTHERFUCKERS.

brohan.me
IP: 158.69.243.49
Port: 3725
Client DL: mega:#!FSQkxS5C!9JRYJ3RiYqkf-mWm1uur6VTASIfyTxNEY499MoPv_oY
(Just dowload the client you don't have to own the game)

Jenn-Kellon

NEWLADS ARE WELCOME!

OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR NEWLADS: pastebin.com/LBZGExd5

To become a part of our village, join JK and ask around in global kingdom chat.

mega:#!xuwGzTgZ!NoGQAE7OHvl_bgmtgrnKcXTuhLzftWqK7pwyUriPMjs
(Check rules on which ones are allowed.)

So many that this citizen list is outdated and I can't make a new one because the list has become too big to show in one window. :^)

The town is still fresh and growing every day. Newlads fit in very quickly. We are still in the "build up" phase, so to speak, so its the ideal time to join. All of 8/v/ plays together in one village this time while the other factions are 4chan so the future is bound to become interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GLa3WkRi
mega.nz/#!xuwGzTgZ!NoGQAE7OHvl_bgmtgrnKcXTuhLzftWqK7pwyUriPMjs
github.com/ago1024/WurmClientModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.4
a.pomf.cat/gipilm.7z
discord.gg/4ECTqY
a.pomf.cat/bpisol.wav
store.steampowered.com/app/366220/Wurm_Unlimited/
158.69.243.49/wurm/files/changelog.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for you can't see dyed colors on equipped shit

See I can't post em all at once anymore. Got fucking Rolf'd on that one. But we're growing and already I very rarely see less that 6 people playing at once. Things to come:

I'll keep updating the threads with current HABBEDINGS.

I hurt myself today.

MUH STATS

Here's a transcript of the Flink incident, if amyone's interested. One of ours went insane and had to be neutralised.

pastebin.com/GLa3WkRi

As much as I want to get into an autistic experience, this game is really fucking boring.

Let me guess, you were a hermitfag?

This game seems like a worse version of Skyrim. Why not buy and play that instead?

It was fun when we had a collective goal, like building a town with 100 people overnight in the original invasion. Just playing it normally kind of sucks.

Which is why we got the 8ch/v/ VS 4ch/v/ thing going on, so we finally got a purpose. Broschwitz died because of a lack of it in the end (it had an amazing run though, don't get me wrong).

We've actually put a lot of thought into fixing the past problems. Also the admins are not normalfags anymore which is a massive improvement, we can talk to them about balancing problems and whatnot.

For example right now I'm talking to one of them about buffing surface mining a little since the dirt layer is a bit thin. Stuff like that. Also they despite shit like admins asking for money for portals / spawning clay tiles and shit like that. They are pretty nice lads.

I know I've said this before but this round is going far, far better than expected so far. We had a very rough start with the last admin of a server which only lived for 4 days giving up outta nowhere. We thought it was over but now our population is pretty much exploding.

Awolf is like fucking arnold from the magic schoolbus. All he does is bitch and whine about the duties he takes on himself.

"PLEASE LET ME LOG ON FOR A NORMAL FIELD TRIP"

NO WAY

Kek'd hard. Dubdubs don't lie. Yeah, you're kinda right. I do enjoy the ride though.

ONE normal field trip tough, lads. Come on, just one. WE CAN DO IT!

newfag baka here…
what is this game about?

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING™

Basically think dwarf fortress as an MMO where you play one dwarf and together you and the other lads make the fort. Though usually you build above ground. Mines and caves are of course a thing though and going FULL DORF is a very real option.

fuck you

h-heh almost ready to take the very first steps into my desired profession

Think of it as Haven and Hearth on steroids where you spend 5 minutes making a macro and watch the game play itself while your allied autistic fucks give you virtual thumbs up while the enemy autists will start build-spamming auto attacking guard towers in front of your house as soon as you go 2 sleep.

Also inevitably the owner/a mod/playerbase (if you get several at the same time you win the GRAND PRIZE!*) will throw a fucking shitfit after a month for no discernible reason and shut it down.

Enjoy your stay while you wonder why the player retention rates are at below 5%.
*IP leaks

just logged in, how do i get to where the action is?

Talk in GL-Jenn Kellon
When someone notices you, you'll be whispered.

Mistakes were made

why is water at height 0 everywhere no matter what

Which professions are you lacking? Do you have a list like in WRC?

Get wood. Lot's of wood. i'll make charcoal piles out of them in 12 hours when I get released from Wurmian prison.

We got some crazy mountain man living near the village

So far we don't have anyone making bows or arrows and we dont have a skilled ropemaker, while we have a crazy chef, he wont be on 100% of the time so a 2nd cook would be good, an alchemist, and any priests are always welcome.

Because doing water physics is gay.

This ain't a game for me, I guess

what no user its a great game not endlessly stare at a wiki to find out basic recipes

Wew. Come back, lads, we're here and happy to get more newlads on board.

Fag off, fucks.

ATTENTION CITIZENS:

If your house is off-deed you HAVE TO give full access to the Mayor, else we cannot ever expand the deed and that sucks. Meaning your house will always be off-deed and decay much faster - and also not be very save in general. If you read this log in for just a moment and fix this.

There is an ingame crafting recipes list.

if i can be a rabbi im in.

You can. There are several gods you can become a priest of!

Is anyone else getting a shit ton of DCs?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Admin tried to fix bounty mod. Tested locally and it was working. Put the mod on live and it gives trouble, so reverting the changes to it.

Basically it.

LET
IT
DIE

i think these kind of problems come from DBs

will there be another attempt in patching this today?

NOTHING. HE USED NOTHING.

it will die on it's own, these Holla Forums wurm adventures never last. if anyone here seriously wants to play wurm consider joining the towns/servers of actual wurm veterans, they are good people.

And now…

THE NEWS

Deed expanded: Finally, the deed of Hohenbrohausen is now max size. This should lessen the problem of finding space to build on and paves the way for planning a proper city wall.

Pavement: The road to the north, which was by far the most annoying one to build, is done. The city is now connected to its landbridge. The other roads will be finished soon, since this is much less work.

Are we finally getting a goddamn inn? Yes, very SOON™. The area for its placement has already been prepared with a fuckton of digging and leveling, way too much surface mining and a little bit of magic. As soon as our main carpender reaches 80 the massive project can finally be taken on.

Population growth: Over the last week we seemed to gain around three new members every day. Is the well dry yet? Experts doubt it, especially since the town is being improved every day, becoming more and more inviting for new citizens.

Finally: Today marks the first day where NO BULLSHIT HAPPENED. The mayor is extremely pleased and his sanity slightly restored. Problems with the communication with admins due to (((STEAM))) have been solved and they improve the server almost every day.

OLDFAG Recommended Mods
mega.nz/#!xuwGzTgZ!NoGQAE7OHvl_bgmtgrnKcXTuhLzftWqK7pwyUriPMjs

Do not forget to get Agos modloader too
github.com/ago1024/WurmClientModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.4

i think you guys might actually be retarded

enjoy your bans dumbasses

Seems admins and other people don't understand the mod as much as they should.

It's not like you have to USE it if you don't want it.

suuuuuure

Seems some homos and other people don't understand how to read the rules button on the website.

It's not like you have to READ it if you don't want to.

Do the 4cuck mods know that you are cheating on them?

8fags are worse than nupol

Does the server admin know you're cheating on it?

actually ye they do lmao

Is that all you got? No independent thought?
Must be tough without the 4cuck hivemind.

𝖂𝕬𝕿?

thank fucking god you have your own containment site

Because they're ugly as sin

PvP is already a pain in the ass enough in this game, and shit like pic related would kill any reason for even being a pvp server.

Definitely would not want to live there, but not using the powers the game has given you and imagination would be worse.

yea good luck climbing up that and then making it through the walls up top while getting attacked by templars and shot by arrows

It forces people to build dirt walls if they want to defend their settlement. They can't be effectively sieged and ruin PvP. It's exploit-level, so it's easier to ban them

Is there a possibility one might be able to join and simply live in a protected village to focus on his autism, since stats are a thing?

yea man just join one of the factions JK MR HOTS and ask for an invite to a village, bros would be more than happy to invite you in

Join JK if you want to belong to our comfy village,ignore the demoralizing/deceiving faggots in the thread.

u wot

everything of that is doable, but since you don't even think pic related

wew since when does 4cucks come here?
they have their own containment site, why come to this?

We come to this thread specifically to let you guys know you're retarded and literally do not read rules

Someone set up a server, invited 4chan/reddit, then shut down the server 4 days later and moved to a 4chan server.

Every time I open the client the cmd opens saying press any key and it does nothing to install.

Did you move the "runtime" and "_CommonRedist" folders in the same directory as the BrohanWurmClient folder?

i guess calling yourselves at 4cuck retards is no longer viable - since it's mostly true all the time

following is optional

It's in the same folder yeah, doesn't want to work.
I even installed java

When you say same folder, do you mean inside the brohanwurmclient folder or in the same folder as it's placed in?

I imagine this is how the directory was supposed to be

if it doesn't work with the folders inside or outside the brohanwurmclient folder, then I can't help.
right outside the folder worked on my machine

whats it like being 13?

Thanks fag it worked

Simple rule - Kill yourself.
Now do it, since you like following rules so much.

slow down there kiddo you'll cut yourself on that edge

(((coincidence)))

Don't worry about them if you're new, so far we had no real conflict ingame. Shit's comfy.

thats some hardcore denial lad

If you wanna stand up and say you're going to cheat when you want and disregard the rules and generally be edgelords, go ahead. But don't be surprised if the hard work of all of you gets thrown away over the arrogance of a few of you. You're not entitled to play on this server and no one wants to play with cheaters.

This is where you're limited thinking doesn't work

Same things can be said about 4cucks - who is to say that they are not blatantly cheating? Making a stink, to probably hide their own cheating, just because one guy was dumb enough to reveal he was using xray is classic misdirection.
Just because there is a mod in the modpack that gives some advantage in limited situations doesn't automatically mean everyone who downloaded it is a cheater. Plus - for ClientRenderTweaks to WORK, you need to activate it, but most don't even know how.

probably because we arent massive fucking casuals like you idiots.
first thing you jokers did when you joined is bitched that your area was "too hard" after getting all the mobs cleared and free flat land.

You 8ch cucks make it so easy for us. You're just giving away important information like it was and STD.

its amazing what a sense of moral superiority and disregard for simple instructions will do.

Actual image of a butt blasted Holla Forums-fag trying to explain his hacks as a righteous Holla Forumsbro strikes him down

I followed all instructions given though, nobody let me into the village because I was accused of being a spy.

It isn't on nothing but banter. You're linking and recommending mods that are specifically against the rules even though you know they're against the rules.

Well, they aren't linking cheat mods to their new members and recommending them, so that's a start.
There isn't any way to know for sure if someone ISN'T using cheat mods. But this isn't a guilty-until-proven-innocent situation. There is evidence that JK in particular is cheating, and if you're not mature enough to play by the very few, very simple rules the server has then you won't be welcome there anymore. It's not hard to not cheat. You'd think that in Wurm of all games, where finding a populated server can be difficult, you'd be able to have enough self-control to accomplish that.

The cognitive dissonance here is stunning. You're trying to brush off the fact that someone was "dumb enough to reveal" they were using xray, as a misdirection tactic by a totally different group. All the while recommending other banned mods at the same time. Yes, I'm sure it's a conspiracy to get you all banned from the server, perpetrated by the people who invited you to the server in the first place… That makes sense.

None of this is relevant. ClientRenderTweaks is banned, downloading or installing it is against the rules. Whether or not this conforms to your definition of "cheater" doesn't matter. I can't imagine any conceivable reason why you'd download a mod in order to NOT use it.

Yeah, right, it's incredibly hard to activate, there's no way anyone could ever figure it out. Not that there's a readme or anything. And it installs just like any other mod. Honestly, a defense like this just sounds like you're trying to "cover" yourself and limit your liability.

Putting up a defense would be against the rules ;^)

see if you can get an admin to swap your kingdom fam, MR and HOTS have villages that you can join

Oh fuck cuckbrah is that you

It's funny because before you 8ch cucks were completely disregarding the rules before and now you act like you ever cared in the first place

I told you this would happen if you let halfchan cancer take root. But noooo, you dipshits wouldn't listen.
Just let it die.

i suppose you could say he got hacked

You were not accused of being a spy, in fact my gut tells me you're not, but if we have no proof then we'd be idiots to just let you in - especially since you're the first not to pass the tests, at a time where 4cucks flood our server. Hope you understand.

based "let it die" user, thanks for the bump

Send in a support ticket and ask for a faction change.

am laffin

Are you retarded?

My (You)s are the bumps. Here's another, courtesy of (You) :^)

Forgot to sage, eh? Thanks :D

Meant to say thread, not server. Fuck me I guess.

Since you guys don't know what are IDs i can see how you can start flinging shit at everyone who disagrees.
If i remember correctly someone linked the modpack in one thread and some other linked the post in the 2nd Wurm thread asking the admins for "troublesome" mods. Ergo - modpack was made before ClientRenderTweaks was announced to be a banned mod.

Are you the internet police? You got one though job there m8

crazy idea but, what if…are you followin me? WHAT IF the mod was removed WHAT from the modpack since its a banned mod. Crazy thinking right? And then what if you guys stopped reccomending said mod. pretty wild ideas here

I can't believe somebody is this fucking retarded. You 8ch cucks might not understand it, but we have rules that you need to follow or else you'll get KICKED FROM THE SERVER

Sure, next thread we'll remove it from the OP.

How do you like that high horse there buddy?

I don't know, how does being deep in the autism spectrum feel like?

This is an awful lot of bickering for what is an easily fixable problem.
Here:
a.pomf.cat/gipilm.7z

ClientRenderTweaks removed, and a Readme has been added explaining what the mods do and some additional information.
I don't get it. There was a clear violation of a clear rule. Just fix the issue instead of shitposting for 50 posts. The fuck up is purely on our side.

If anyone has any suggestions for modifications to the archive let me know and I'll do so, or you can do so yourself.

Thanks fam.

8ch cucks would rather ride ponies than horses, You heard it hear first folks!

This looks like fun but
Guess I'll still check it out, can't possibly be worse than what happened to SS13.

rules are simple:
no wallhacks/xrays
no dirt walls

And noone is breaking them, believe it or not. One guy did, one day after the ban of ESP was announced or so, and he was banned for a week and thats ok.

It's obvious 4cucks just want to cause drama to scare away newlads after realizing how fast we are growing, I mean come on, THIS

I'm not claiming its proof you faggot, just didn't want to write it down again.

is that you, cuckbrah? shit im sorry our banter party accused you of being a spy and brutally murdered you for your sweet helmet.
you missed the part where we rode into 8cuck town calling them what they are immediately afterwards.

4cuck are talking about us discord.gg/4ECTqY

make a new link you cuck

we've been in here since the last thread tbh, since it's our only line of communication

like we have time to waste talking about what the mud hut niggers are up too.

they disabled server invites and their perma link no longer works they are watching this thread

nigger youre delusional how do you disable server invites?

it's paved you fuckin goofball

You can disable people from making new invites and revoke old ones.

I made it, gamers.

youre late :^)

JUST

anybody still playin? im bouta join and i hope i dont get jewed

we need another one of these

yep there's still a full village playing

anyone online?

is the server down right now?

[10:55:47] 23 other players are online. You are on Brohan (24 totally in Wurm).

actually pretty slow today. Give the burgers some time to wake up

so its not down? hmmmmmm

[11:07:56] 24 other players are online. You are on Brohan (25 totally in Wurm).
naw man its still up

If using the official client, check your IP and Port settings.
If using the unofficial client, send your client.log to [email protected]/* */

How should Wurm be improved?

Wait a minute, why are people playing this instead of mine craft?

This game has better brown bricks than mine crap.

Ya but it's possible that Holla Forums could tweak mods to their collective desire to fix flaws, make mod packs, and then create a decent mine craft server.

JK - Just Kucks

I asked because I was curious since I fought the same guy yesterday. Also not mentioned is the champion troll fighting for him.

A single man and a champion troll. Nice propaganda though.

are you implying that every person in your village cant take a single champ troll?

hey newbros in this thread, if you want to join a non-awful faction you should join us in hots. These nerds got cucked by a single MR with a pet troll, might as well just give up tbh

What are you talking about faggots? Why would we attack the admin? Yeah that MR was the actual admin.

We're about to come hurt you girlies very badly.

I laff

really makes you think

well what the fuck now. what is this shit

Unofficial client, or official?

Get a hold of Athetia in the steam group.

i have the above supplied client if thats what you mean by "Unofficial client"

so no steam

Alright, well, do you have a Skype or something else instead?
It'd be a lot easier for me to troubleshoot on some messaging platform than to try to do it through posts.

Are you on a different computer, because in the SteamUserID part of ALI213.txt, there is a semicolon, if that semicolon was there when you logged into the server then that character is locked to the computer you logged in with.
P. S. [00:19:24] tell him that i've cucked his boat building level

With my client, the user password isn't linked to the SteamUserID.
It's a input field.

However, something that concerns me, is although he says he's using our client, I'm not too sure. My client has custom MOTDs, but in that screenshot, he's still using the old one.

If I really need to, I think I can reset/change his password for him. If not, I can figure something else out.

Jazza, I use Skype, Telegram, and Discord. If you'd like to talk on either of those, drop your info for one of those here. If you have something else you use, just let me know and I guess I'll have to set it up.

yep thats there and yep i formated my computer but saved the wurm folder

I am setting up skype

Holy shit, that WEBM

Well, I'm going to bed for now.
Drop off your Skype and I'll send you a message when I wake up.

my skype name is

Shlomo Goldburg

no problemo mate.

woop

Athetia is a legend, all the praise and good vibes to you.

Thanks for the shit cucks

Is that Union Harbor? Are you retarded or pretending to be one to bait?

Jenn-Kellon, more like JOKE-Kellon

I don't think the normalfags lurk here bro.

yeah you guys are actually retarded or just pretending so well that it doesn't matter.

Oh look it's literally fucking nothing, but thanks for giving us an estimate on your FS.

What did he mean by this?

merely mocking the 4chan retards who think attacking a shitshack at the spawn means anything

had a lot of good cotton and wemp I'm gonna rub my ass with joke jellon.

huh, isnt that what JK tried to do and got BTFO?

We didn't do shit. We don't know what some normalfags might be doing.

Man i forgot how underage people from 4chan were until I came to this thread. Literally just cuck cuck cuck cuck comes out of their mouths. Glad I left that normalfag shithole behind.

fug this game is addicting

The horde will come for your life soon enough.
Bake us a nice cake to enjoy while we're fucking you jk/tards.

Have a (You) lad.

good meme

How fucked am I?

Get ahold of an admin, we'll be more than happy to do a password change for you.
Sorry about that whole situation though. That's pretty weird.

Feels good man

I don't know how you dipshits keep coming back to this shit game. inb4 everyone quits out of boredom again.

No one's made a new, better version of Wurm so we're stuck with it.

People left out of boredom because there was no conflict in lategame, no goal. That problem is solved this time.

If your mouse problem is that severe you need to buy some fucking poison and traps immediately and get under the house with steel mesh if possible. That's insane.

Make the mouse your pet.

so why jenn-kellonn? was mol-rehan taken?

Exactly. We don't really care or identify with JK. I was simply what was left.

It*

THE HOHENBROHAUSEN NEWS

After a FUCKTON of work it is finally done. No more mexicans on our deed.

And by "we" I mean the JK-spawn which most of us never even visited ever again after first login. Apparently all of Jenn-Kellonn is somehow "us". 4chan celebrates a devestating victory after destroying a house of a random normalfag we don't really know.

Yes, top men are working on it RIGHT NOW. It is halfway done and will probably be done tomorrow or so. People can already use its rooms to sleep for free for the sweet, sweet sleep-bonus. This makes the life of newlads much better.

While our gardener makes the place look nice and comfy, people actually start giving a shit and stop littering. Rumors have it that the new KOS-policy for littering, implemented by the chief of dorf-buisness, could be responsible.

BOOZE SOON™.

Remember: If YOU would like to play dwarf fortress from the perspective of a single dwarf and (usually) not underground and don't mind when a game is a bit grindy, WURM is the game for you. Join Hohenbrohausen today and play with many other Holla Forumsillagers in the epic struggle against the evil forces of 4chan!

are there any jobs you nerds need?
i'll do fine carp and beekeeping if you don't already have carpenters, or if there's no restriction on faith gain i could be some sort of priest

My g-d is always looking for more priests.

We have people with carp itself, but fine-carp is actually a nieche to be filled! Would be awesome. Beekeeping is also a good idea, as we already got someone competent enough to turn honey into mead.

Priest restrictions are a bit softened but still exist.

Addendum: The Holy House of Shekels has commenced production, completion time is estimated to be within 6 months.

You sound like a filthy slob and probably a third-worlder, so pretty fucked.

I gotta wait for the next paycheck, but yeah I need to get a shit load of poison for the little bastards. Worst part is the place I'm ordering my power supply from gave me an extra week on shipping even though I paid for 2 day shipping. Fucking cunts.

I'd post the gif of the guy snipping off a rat's dick but I don't have it on me as of now. So just imagine it.

My case is open, the side panels were removed and I couldn't find them. Plus the tower is sitting next to an area where they have been known to travel.
Even though I'm not third world I do live like a slob so you are half right

LET IT DIE

That experience definitely inspired me not to come back. I spend however many hours trying to ready myself to do shit and it's apparently just not enough, just not something to be happy about.

Kill yourselves.

You should definitely kill yourselves.

Your problem was joining JK

Can't wait to watch the inevitable chaos ensue next month when you faggots try yet again.

…Within the week?

What self-imploding? One newfag discovers he dislikes the game and gets all buttfrustrated over it - so what? It's to be expected that wurm isn't for everyone. Autism is required.

That you, Darth? Who'd even tell you you are useless? You seemed like you learn fast as fuck. And noone is "useless" anyway. You shouldn't judge all of us by one guy being a bully - we're anons, remember? Sounds like pretty pointless drama to me.

Is this one of those games that you need to treat as a job to play properly?

But then… just who could be behind this post?

It's almost as if some people want to spread lies about us because they are afraid of our growth. But who? Who could it be?

That was really really rude

He was with us from the beginning. He lead us through dark times. His bravery and courage saved our lives. Remember his sacrifice.

F

and don't come back niggers

kinda jumpy there guys. are you afraid of anything?

thanks for your free carp affinity

FUCKING WEW
http:// digital-refugee-camp.epizy.com/

?

(((((((((((((donation shop))))))))))))))))

Is there a steam group of sorts? someone from here summoned me.

>(((STEAM)))

Yeah that shit caused a lot of drama before.
Just get dat game and join us m8.

Good fights all around, surprised more of you didn't die.

what'd i miss

thanks for the 50QL studded and spear

consider it a loan goy

Newb here, where do I go?

Awolf post some news man.

If you're a true 8anon go to JK and ask around in GL chat, someone will pick you up.

WE WUZ
*kill guards*
WE
*loot shits*
WUZ
*steal boats*
VIKANGZ
*eat fried chicken*
N SHIET
*shit on shitty boatfu*
DEM NIGGAZ GOT CUCKED OUTTA DEM WAHFOOZ N SHIET
*smack lips*
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

thanks for the shitty boatfus u cuccs

fug

yeah man real fearsome vikings

There, there, it's okay fag

Nice dubs and boats
I'm kidding. 10q? Moldy meat? All those damaged 5q maple logs? Do you have no standarts?

At least we didn't lose 8 to 1 lone man and a troll

Boats can be rebuilt.

oh yeah? Atleast we didn't lose the 2 kingdoms to 1 lone naked man

Noone even died to Anyn afaik.

THE LAG IS REAL

>(((COINCIDENCE)))

I did on my 2nd or 3rd day playing and went out exploring and jumped into PvP with both feet

Checked. Lags over

>more (((COINCIDENCE)))

Guessing they paved over the town square swastika after 8ch presence ended on that server.

Hello fellow gamers. This server still active?

Active as fuck.

Holy shit nice job you actually managed to steal the corb.

t. guy who has been trying to steal it for days

Right. Whereabouts we at?

Just make yourself known in global, village invite comes with a teleport.

Read the OP.

No normalfags or 4cucks allowed tho.

I fucked up and didn't join a kingdom, can I get an invite? Name is Wyrda

And no girls allowed.

I don't think it's possible for non JK to join a JK deed. You'll either have to hoof it to town and be converted by one of us, or create a new character and join JK this time.

Wew lad. You'd have to come to us past the wild lands where everything wants to kill you first. And we can't whisper you the coords or post em here in the thread obviously. So that situation kinda sucks now.

I love playing with my worm online.

Is it ironic ?

Nigga just make another charachter. Pick a different name when logging. Then join JK properly.

Not to worry my man, after a perilous trek halfway across the continent to find a kingdom member and after narrowly passing a gruelling spy-examination, I was able to formally report for duty at Holla Forums's Expeditionary Force HQ

WE

Then don't leave them empty. Build your shit inside the walls. Or is placing stones together too advanced for you? Not to mention it was a 4v4 fight (probably more, i wasn't there) and you lost on your turf. Fucking hotsheads i swear.

They'll go all the way to cover up how bad they are then shit on you when they do something, even the tiniest shit.

No, do not mind communistalligator. He's literally the village retard and liked by nobody. Anything he says does not represent HoTS in any form.

I will applaud you on the attack, it was a good raid and caught us heavily by surprise. That retard doesn't know what he's talking about considering we had people responding to the boats but you folks were too quick.

I want to come back, but I don't know what I'll do. What's it like right now? Is there a pissing contest between 8 and cuck half? How is the server population. Is this a private server or a semi public one?

It's more 4cucks getting cucked than a real "contest" so far. Our village grows every day, in fact we got so many people wanting to join that for the ~25% which don't pass the spytest we're thinking about setting up a refugee camp. Not sure what you mean by semi-public, I think by definition its a private server but anyone can join. Also there are still a lot of jobs you can do, though it depends a little on what times you want to play at and how active you'll be.

Make sure to join JK and ask for invite in global kingdom chat.

heh

Let's say that I don't have any experience with Wurm, but I liked the concept behind Haven&Hearth.
Let's say that I want to try this singleplayer to get my bearings before joining up any server or any faction.
Let's also say that I don't have brain damage and I can actually understand the HUD and concepts in the game.
How long does it take for me to solo build some stuff and test enough game mechanics to feel comfortable withjoining multiplayer?

Let's say I want to be a Wizard in my tower and dig underground catacombs beneath it. (I've come to understand this means being a priest, which sucks but whatever).
Would I have a place in this world?

Pretty pointless to play this by yourself to "train" for multiplayer, you sound like you are more than autistic enough to join us already.

And yeah you could totally build your own wizard tower on your own little deed somewhere, ideally close to us, and be a priest. Not really what I'd define as the perfect wurm experience, but it works.

Dude dont't go singleplayer or hermit, the game really sucks that way and the grinding is amplified tenfold because you have to do evreythin by yourself. For example you need 23 Carpentry to start a building. Thats like 2-3 hours of grinding. If you are in a village you can just tell someone to plan it for you and it takes 30 seconds. It takes cooking skill to survive. In the village we have someone that does that but on your own you're gonna have to set up your own farm and shit and thats another grind amplifier. Hermitfagging is really shit and really boring. Come join us in JK-GL chat fam.

I can't get the game to work

You need Java

a.pomf.cat/bpisol.wav
WEMP IT UP KID, WEMP WEMP WEMP IT UP

I did, it just goes to cmd prompt and tell me to push any key and then goes away after I push one

That's just the keylogger, ignore that.

did you look at the readme?

Make sure to uninstall Java 32 and reinstall Java 64bit, a lot of people have trouble with windows rying to run it with 32 and doesnt have enough memory assigned.

Other than that, you should check what other programs you have running and try closing some. Wurm dislikes any other program running Java at the same time. Someone once had a problem with afterburner being open for example, someone else had problems with rivatuner.

Try that and if it still doesnt work check out support tab in website, send an email to admin, hes actually pretty helpful.

DUDE

Pandas look like cows to me. Am I missing a mod?

no it's the serb that's missing it, but for current version the mod is borked

No, server is running it fine. People need to install the serverpacks mod and it works.

Nigga, i've never played this but i've loved haven and hearth, is this easy to pick up and learn? And is the town still accepting anons?

Is there a way for us gnuslashloonix Gajin to play?

It's a bit hard to learn if you've never played anything like it but if you liked haven and hearth you should be fine!

Buy the game

NOPE, still doing jack shit there - clearly a cows silhouette with the newest serverpack.
PLUS - the serverpack came with the client as well still did jack squat.

Get the serverpacks mod that comes with the modloader. Then run the .bat file to patch the game.

THE "NEWS"

>PRIEST-CHAMPS ARE BUGGED. So far it is impossible to become a champion of a god, even if one finally managed to grind up all the stats neccessary. However the admins are working hard on solving the problem. No pressure, take your time. Meanwhile some citizens voice concerns that champs are overpowered anyway and that it wouldn't be all that bad if they were not a thing. (The counterargument of course being that being a champ is fucking awesome.)

Doesn't work m8

Works on my machine

serb down for anyone else?

They just shut it down for a backup, should be back up soon.

SOON(TM)

SOONER(TM)

Eventually(tm)

JUST GIMME A SEC(TM)

We were having issues with DDOS and bruteforcing attempts and are now solving that, fix is taking a bit longer than expected, but server will be up soon tm.

SOONERER(TM)

Plz gibe apolopowder to make up for downtime. :^)

(((who))) could be behind this?

i dunno if i can handle this gamers

what are we going to do, player?

dafuq has happened to our server

Just down for some quick™ maintenance. Play some Grimoire while you wait.

I still vaguely remember the message the slavs gave us just before the shutdown that fucked up their whole server and destroyed Brosmouth.

"brb in 5 minutes - restarting to fix the lag"

B I E N T Ô T

Meanwhile the HOTSheads celebrate that they were able to crash the server after they got raided to hell and back.

what the fuck

gamers im starting to get a little bit worried

Server's up and with better safety shit and glad to say while the bruteforcing and DDOS are ongoing, now it wont affect the server.

The problem we're having right now is the part that deals with piratefriends. Trying to solve it myself since dev was going to be off for the day, but not sure if I'll be able, so at worst its waiting for him to set the record straight once he gets here.

Give us a heads up when pirates can play again too.

ATTENTION PIRATES!

You have reached the end of your free trial of Wurm Unlimited™. If you enjoyed your time on the Brohan Trial Server and wish to continue playing, please purchase Wurm Unlimited™, connect to the server, and authenticate through Steam. Your character will be just as you left it, and you can play in comfort knowing you supported Code Club AB, without whom this unique experience would not be possible.

Thank you for playing Wurm Unlimited™, and if you just can't get enough Wurm, be sure to try the MMO, Wurm Online™.

Buy Now!
store.steampowered.com/app/366220/Wurm_Unlimited/

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

Lemme guess, you null routed all traffic from pirated clients in addition to the attacking IPs. Whitelist when?

SERB IS BACK AND IT EVEN WORKS FOR PIRATES. At least it works for me.

Pirate clients should work fine now.

wew

Gondolas for celebration

quit playin yo

SILENT NERFS
HIDDEN GAINS

aaaand its back again

PEOPLE CAN BECOME CHAMPS NOW! IT WORKS!

158.69.243.49/wurm/files/changelog.txt
What did they mean by this?

So there are a couple unintentional changes because of the fixing of the server. Praying, meditating and channeling takes a lot longer right now but they will fix it. If you find anything else that doesn't work like it should post it in the thread.

Another effect is that "Epic Settings" have been enabled. The server had been encountering some problems such as those with people being unable to become Champions, and weirdness with missions. The hope is that enabling Epic settings will fix these problems - so far Champions seem to be working.

A side effect of this is that the Epic Curve has been enabled. This is an level curve, which means that earlier levels are easier to acquire, but later levels become exponentially harder. This is designed for PVP servers, so new players can join and get to a decent level faster, but to compensate the later levels are more difficult. Your levels are all the same, but you now also have an "effective level" in each skill, which is your original skill level adjusted by the curve. In most cases the effective level is higher than the base level - basically, the curve is accounting for all the extra grinding you did at earlier levels and rewarding you.

Epic settings may or may not remain enabled, it depends if anything is fixed by it or if it breaks anything.

OH FUCK YES

Now the battle of the gods in the heavens on the moon of Valrei will have an effect on the land. Powerful creatures such as the spawn of uttacha and the sons of nogump will be sent down into the world by the gods. Their arrival will come with an Event announcement like so:

[11:37:17] Vynora lets loose the Spawn of Uttachas.

Special mention should be made of the eaglespirits and the drakespirits. They are very fast and can pass through any and all manner of walls and houses. If one is after you, your only chance of survival is to flee into a mine for they cannot fly through the ground itself.

when is this stupid shit gonna be turned off

When i get to 90 on all skills.