The sequel is going to be a disaster, isn't it?

The sequel is going to be a disaster, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Warren_Spector/status/822885753395023872
web.archive.org/web/20170719040207/https:/twitter.com/Warren_Spector/status/822885753395023872
twitter.com/Warren_Spector/status/875322195567812608
web.archive.org/web/20170719040218/https:/twitter.com/Warren_Spector/status/875322195567812608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's going to be so underwhelming you'll forget it even came out within a day.

system shock 2 isn't exactly a great game, the last quarter of the game is fucking garbage and after shodan's reveal it's definitely pretty uninspired. SS3 has no excitement from me solely because it's a Western game. Frankly I'm tired of seeing all these fucking "immersive sims". They're overdone and boring as fuck now. Dark Messiah was a good effort but it couldn't keep up the level design and the melee combat became really lacking. It's been 10 years and the genre continues to run head first against a wall of boring as fuck shooting, boring as fuck enemies, and boring as fuck levels.

Just like the original System Shock

Still manages to be the best Shock game

the first one is a better game, and bioshock 2 is tighter designed overall with far better combat. system shock 2 is just a meme game.

Faggot, SS2 is the 2nd best shock game. 1 is still superior

you should play bioshock 2

I did and it was shit. Pure shit. Bioshock 1 is better than 2.

PDFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ASHASAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Oh my fuck, I didn't even know. That thing going to be 30 different kinds of cancer

Not sure why they would bother making a sequel to a flop that was a sequel to another flop

hide your tastes in public man that's just embarrassing

Wew lad.

don't trust these digits, its the mark of the devil.

play the game son, you clearly haven't if you think the first bioshock is even half as good as the second which took the neat premise and realized its potential. You probably can't even name a flaw in bioshock 2.

>

Its a shit shooter that abandons everything that made the older game fun. I want an rpg, not a shooter.

then play an rpg, I want a shooter with mechanics that aren't my numbers are bigger than yours, but actual skill in the game play.

wait there are none, find me a game in the shock family with better melee combat to start with, then we can get a discussion going you autistic shitposter

System shock 1 is shit, it has little to no story. Its literally doom with interactable items.

And then the same people went on to make Gone Homo. Really makes you think.

It also has a completely broken UI that is horrible to use

nah, just like 3 of them. wanna talk politics or do you wanna talk the game? stop being a pussy and engage the ideas

It was just an interesting fact, stop getting your panties in a bunch.
Bioshock 2 is the best one out of the three, Bioshock 1 is only really lauded for it's story.

SHODAN was already a tranny though.

this is true, immersive sim devs are the most progressive goyim

The "Shock" games are like the Fallout series.

there are no good fallout games kill yourself and your autistic comparisons

I've heard the new Prey is pretty close to SS2 right down to turning to shit near the end. It's got me pretty excited for it, I pirated Prey but I decided to play through SS1 and 2 before playing it to compare it better.

This is correct. About half way through, i was already looking forward to a 2nd playthrough, but the late game phase is fuckin terrible.

Bioshock 2 was shit compared to Bioshock 1. There isn't even a reason for the setting as there's nothing scary about being in a decaying underwater base when you're in a fucking dive suit with infinite air.

Why can't we have a cyberpunk FEAR instead?

There's so much autism in this thread. You should stop playing shit games.

Bioshit 1 isn't scary to begin with. How is that a point against 2?

Quite possibly. I mean, do people even talk about that Prey reboot anymore?

Ofcourse, it's being developed by Otherside Entertainment, and that studio's Director is Warren Spector. Just look at his tweets, I mean…was there ever a good game recently made by people who spout stuff like these?

"Pathetic. Only MSNBC & C-Span are covering the women's marches at all. Most people in the country won't even know it happened. Go free press"
twitter.com/Warren_Spector/status/822885753395023872
web.archive.org/web/20170719040207/https:/twitter.com/Warren_Spector/status/822885753395023872

"More women here is definitely because E3 is open to the public. A few more women on the biz side (see Marriott lobby!) but still not enough." (STILL NOT ENOUGH, does he want to FORCE women to be interseted in E3?)
twitter.com/Warren_Spector/status/875322195567812608
web.archive.org/web/20170719040218/https:/twitter.com/Warren_Spector/status/875322195567812608

he is a degenerate pervert that gets on with women in his social medium

isn't it technically more of a reboot though?

Well it's not like you can talk about it without revealing big spoilers, I'd rate above Fallout 4 and nuDoom in quality for sure, though.

Yes.

There'll be devil's advocate trolls pretending that they love it and they'll post on the internet all about how "well, I love it, devs, keep it up!"

But everyone else will think it's mediocre to absolute shit. SS1/2 are two of my favorite games and I haven't even given a rat's ass about this because I know it's just going to suck ass.

Remember Beyond Earth? They even had members of the original SMAC team on it and yet lost the point so horribly that everyone to this day hates it or doesn't even remember it.

I myself didn't even bother with it. Didn't bother with Fallout 4. Won't bother with this either.

tfw every franchise you ever loved was pozzed to death (pic related)

summer is in full swing huh

But it is. And mostly because 1 was trash and people only liked it for muh objectivism and muh plot twist.

No question.

I have only ever heard that from people that didn't play System Shock.

Chances are high.

I think he means there's no sense of threat when you could theoretically drill into a window and kill everything in the room. At least that's what I think he means.

Yes, yes it is.

ugh and his team comprises of ex-Bethesda. This is definitely going to be a disaster.

Spectors about to go the way of Molyneux. He's breaking the first rule of being a game designer, never ever let people know your political affiliation.

Funnily enough, wasn't Molyneux a full libtard that filled his games with polygamous gay marriages and trannies? Apparently that still didn't stop journos from backstabbing him once they saw a chance to improve their own standing.

I did not know about that, what has he participated in?

Still weird that polygamy is outlawed but I had a lawyer friend explain to me that it has to do with property issues and not Christfaggotry or moralfaggotry.

Apparently having three or more people in a divorce case would be a legal nightmare that would make Game of thrones pale in comparison.

Kikes are so buttblasted by Ian Fleming's antisemitism, I'm surprised this faggot didn't mention it. He must not realise that most of the villains are based on people like Soros (or that era's equivalent).

>>>Holla Forums

The remake of the first one looks really good though.

Of course it is, there's a 50/50 chance normalfags will shit on it.
I thought they'd hate NuDoom, but I was wrong there, so I could also be wrong about them hating this.

are you basing that off the demo though? because the demo won't be anything like the final version, they said that they're going to bioshock the fuck out of it so I'm a bit pessimistic.

I like how all the Deus Ex dicksuckers never mention how much of a flaming faggot Warren Spector is. If you're going to point out every single bit of SJW-ism of other developers, you should it point out here too.

Must haved missed that Dev announcement. But yeah, I played the demo and it was pretty great.

now i know why ultima underworld has female npcs at all, and why main character can be a female too…
which make 0 sense. stygian abbyss is a fuckin sealed prison. can you imagine woman giving birth there? why would they risk kids being born in a place that noone can escape, sealed deep underground with no light, scarce food and dangers around every corner.

yeah I thought the demo was great too, but the real redflag is the new trailer. It doesn't look like the demo. It has a lot of what we saw in the demo missing, like the UI. Its very odd and if you read the blogs they're very hesitant to talk about gameplay because its being redesigned.

Yes. The Reboot too.

Even if it's a property issue, I'll think you'll find the principle behind that principle bases on "faggotry", if you do enough research. Clever lawyers who believe in faggotry will say "the principle of this law exists in a vacuum" so they can execute their faggotry without anyone noticing. But they know laws don't exist in a vacuum. Laws all take inspiration from something that came before. Studying the law is a way to study history.

Never seen any denial about that fact, to be honest. I love Deus Ex and I think Warren Spector is a massive cuck. Hell, looking at some of the redpilled writing in Deus Ex still has me baffled that the game was directed by someone like Spector. There are many devs that have struck gold at least once and have gone full SJW cuck over the years. It's sad but that doesn't retroactively ruin the games they used to make.

The truth is that Warren Spector is an idea guys faggot that never really does anything important for any game he works on other than stealing the spotlight. Just look at Martian Dreams AKA "Namefaggot: The Game"

prey wasn't that bad

What is wrong with liking a good game and not giving a fuck about their creators? hitler art was really good to

I think it comes to the fact that unless you're going for a obvious and explicit political statement in your work sunset.webm any artist or creator should be able to make something of sufficient quality and worth without shitting it up with their politics in a way that takes away from the work itself. In a sense it boils down balancing context and the implicit biases of the artist

look at deus ex and Spector's politics. I don't give a fuck that he's retarded and thinks you should shoehorn in females for the hell of it, or is upset about the fact that men have contributed more to history than women… ""if he keeps it out of his games"" and I'm not playing something and going, oh christ this is where Spector decided to get preachy

how jarring would it be to have loaded up SS1 or Deus Ex only to be lectured about politics in an inorganic, obviously forced manner? If you run into a militant dyke gang in the sewers of NYC that spouts this stuff, great, maybe it fits the context. But imagine a [current year] System Shock with an audio log that recites boring talking points from fauxgressives, or NPCs and dialogues that all revolve around parroting a narrow, political angle. Also, the writers for the game were smart enough to tackle bigger, more important political and philosophical discussions in their game, not the braindead PHIL101 post-modernist crap that the average faggot spouts.

at the end of the day, the less I know about a creator's politics the better because it definitely affects my perception of their work no matter how hard I try to distance myself from it. Twitter again proves to be cancer in its purest form and one of the main contributors to the shitting up gaming

I liked Prey, I just wish they had called it something else and we could've avoided a million pointless slapfights. The sad thing is it's as close to a legit SS3 as we're going to get

Like Spector is a useless faggot that mooches off the accomplishments of others. It's no coincidence he hasn't made anything worthwhile since Ion Storm went to shit. Hell, in Deus Ex the cheat for EMP is 'iamwarren', his own team was mocking him for his technical ignorance.

fun fact the cheat code iamwarrenspector being an emp was a sign how shit warren was with technology.
It was all the other people working on the game that made it as great as is it and this turd gets all the credit.

Why do we let these faggots in our board?

Why do you dislike Deus Ex?

summer is almost half over user, just grin and bear it

A bone to pick with the second image, it's explicitly mentioned in the reveal in SS2 that the current Shodan is from a subroutine from a jettisoned ecopod.

First part of his statement is right though.

Can't be any worse than Prey.

Cucks make me vomit.

These are the kind of cunts who'd prefer to revise history to some anodyne grey mush they can shovel down without being fake offended by reality.

Weak spined faggots need exposing to the truth of humanity before it smashes them to pieces.

Yes, it can actually.

No, he only made promises.