OK fags, I just need games where realistic damage is a thing...

OK fags, I just need games where realistic damage is a thing. I'm sick of absorbing hundreds of bullets as well as my enemies doing the same. I want to feel vulnerable, to calculate my next step carefully to evade instant death, and kill them with a well placed shot.
Name some apart from Deus Ex

I've been playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with Autumn Aurora lately and it sort of has what you say. A headshot will kill you even if you're wearing armor.

Call of duty hardcore mode

Dead Space 1 hit death mode

RO2 on realism is pretty good. Just be aware that most severs are dead and the only one that are alive are the ones from UK and some US ones in the evening.

Resistance & Liberation (sourcemod)
and also modded ST.A.L.K.E.R.

goldeneye 007 and perfect dark

Hideous Destructor.

Well, I mean Dwarf Fortress.

But adventure mode is somewhat of an afterthought, it's been a year since the last update, and you can't directly control combat in fortress mode. But the damage modelling is pretty innovative (if simple) compared to other games.

SS13 is also notable, since it has a variety of damage types per limb, as well as detachment. It makes playing a doctor kind of interesting, but it depends on the server, codebase, and quality of other players.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is pretty good in that regard. Both you and the enemy can take around the same amount of hits, if you don't tend to your wounds you can bleed out, and if you get shot in the leg start limping. Also aiming down the sights of a gun for too long makes you tired and your accuracy shit. Plus, the revolver in that game is fucking awesome.

There is also no HUD in the game so you have to count the bullets you use and so on. Even the chambered ones

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2.

Day of infamy's okay

Dwarf Fortress' adventure mode is close (you get detailed descriptions of how you break and lose every nerve, limb, and muscle), but you just heal up by resting.
IVAN is also somewhat good at that, but like with DF you just heal with rest.

All Arma games, the Hidden and Dangerous series, Stalker and Max Payne 3 (only if you count the enemies, Max can still take a few hits even on max difficulty) are the only ones I can think of.

Neo Scavenger if you like roguelikes.

Or just the first Rainbow Six, pleb.
Nobody ever recommends those and I rarely see any games like it.

F.E.A.R.

Soldier of Fortune Payback on Hard. The most satisfying damage i've ever seen. Not really realistic, but deadly to both player and the enemy, can shoot legs and arms to cripple the opponent and every shot to the head is letal.

Your avatars are gay. Kill yourself you cocksucking nigger lover.

Only nerds play old shit, or should i say worse, nerds who don't respect power of the computer they've built. Rainbow six massively improved over time. And siege is best game of the series.

Behold, the F.E.A.R. fanboy's delusion. F.E.A.R. is not a tense tactical shooter, it is a slow-as-molasses arcade shooter that is a slog the whole way through.

I played through the game for the first time last week. The only parts that were a slog to play through were Extraction point and Perseus Mandate.

Rimworld, Dwarf Fortress and other super simulations have realistic damage. Rimworld had a medical system and you can replace destroyed limbs with prosthetics, etc.

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
Headshotting a running raptor in a moving helicoptor in the middle of a storm is so fucking satisfying
Also if you shoot any dinosaur in the right part of the head it kills them

SWAT 4.

Lifeweb and SS13

Metro. Ranger hardcore difficulty. One shot to the head or two shots to the chest are kills for both you and enemies.

OP implies shooters but Exanima is a hack and slash game with realistic damage and weapons

The original Ghost Recon. One bullet will usually kill you. At most you can take three or four.

No other game comes even close to original Operation Flashpoint.

Never been one shotted in metro before, do headshots really kill the player in one hit?

Bushido Blade would be right up your alley if you don't mind swordplay instead of gunfights.