Comfy va-11 hall-a thread

sei is best girl edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xe0SW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:3

Someone give me the sound files please.

>

only good thing about it is the atmosphere and the music. characters are shite tbh

vid related

Thanks dood

lmao

Don't you have tumblr for this sort of shit?
fucking shill fag

Daily reminder the devs are faggots who sold out to the SJW clique

archive.is/xe0SW

No.
Yes, if the devs weren't faggots. Literally.
None of them.
Shill.

I hope those fags starve.

Calling it cyberpunk is an insult.

Bought this on Summer Sale, didn't know this was SJW shit. I am going to refund, but is it still worth playing anyway?

Not really

A GAME FOR KNAVES IF YOU'VE EVER SEEN ONE!

It's pretty mediocre, VNs like these live and die on their stories and this game didn't really impress me too much.

Gameplay is simple memorization, you end up getting a manual telling you how to make every drink anyways so it gets old pretty fast. They say that the drinks you serve changes what dialogue you get, but its only really important in a couple instances for each character.

Also if you don't like memes in your videogames avoid this game like the plague.

how the hell do you go to work?

There's a button above the scene of your room, to the right of the enlarged phone screen, that says "Go work".

As a girl who loves yuri, I partially agree with that. There needs a bit more depth than just cliche anime jokes for a romance to be enjoyable.

tits or gtfo
[spoiler]:^)]/spoiler]

Characters aren't very good, they're all your usual tropes. HuniePop explored them better.

Not really. I picked it up because I figured the drink-mixing would be similar to Papers, Please; and the outcome hitches on what you do based on each patron.

It's not.

The story continues moving in a linear way. Which wouldn't be so bad if the dialogue wasn't so intolerable. It's like being stuck in a chatroom and watching a couple of teenagers do shitty stutter roleplay shit. The whole thing is just cringe.

It tries to add edge by talking about sex shit, but it all comes off as really forced and hamfisted. Then to top it off, it shoehorns chan-board memes into it all.

The atmosphere and soundtrack are excellent though, which is what makes the whole thing so frustrating. It's so close, but so far. Only bother playing it if you want to be frustrated by all of the wasted, unrealized potential and half-assed execution of everything.

Here's your (You)

You might as well get your refund, and pirate it. But keep in mind, all your doing is making and memorizing drink recipes, and reading dialogue. Nothing exciting nor engaging happens in that VN.

what a fag, "as a girl" was used to let you know your point of view is not one sided, fucking ape

welcome friend

There was nothing to be gained from it. Someone's opinion of characters needing more depth doesn't magically become better because it's coming from a vagina.

As a boy who *loves* yuri, can you please greentext your first sexual experience?

I'm a boy, and I have to say, Yaoi is better.

Shit user and thread tbqhwy fampai

this shit is spot on. let's also not forget the guy who made this is a LOL VENEZUELAN monkey who kept trying to shill his shitty game on both boards and was an obnoxious faggot in general. smh

You're part of the filth here, along with OP and plenty of other people.

good music nice pixel style to bad i don't fucking know how to play the fucking game