Fighting Game General: The Return of the Dark Ages Edition

New stretch goals for Arcana Heart 3: Six Stars!!!!!! are up:
kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game/posts/1935080
Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM
Sub-Zero is out! youtube.com/watch?v=7lm42o1MhVQ
A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.
The 3.8 Eagle update is out as of June 27th 2017. youtube.com/watch?v=rMpnLXxkugQ
Capcom is aware of botched character designs: archive.is/lovYK
MvC: I devs on preserving depth, picking characters, and fixing Chun-Li's face: archive.is/zTplM
Supposed leaked cast: archive.is/DWPhD#selection-6593.1-6593.43
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, Black Panther, 4 other DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk. Jedah was confirmed. youtube.com/watch?v=L82PkayuqsY
Future Trunks has been confirmed:youtube.com/watch?v=xdJcJ_zjB5E
Dataminer found references for possible future characters and stages: archive.is/ywZ4R archive.is/7QJEr
First free DLC character, Max Brass gets a trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=HlKDwrr3HA8
Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch It'll be released on September 22nd.
Dataminers found that one DLC will have meter like Akuma/Eliza: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=10023208&t=30258549
Geese is confirmed: youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA
Tekken Bowl trailer announced: youtube.com/watch?v=-BaJENh1Irs
[st] will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita
New trailer with Skullomania and Darun, and also confirms a beta with preorder for the PS$ Late 2017 youtube.com/watch?v=7KUkGOMNkGY
It will get a cross over tag battle game with Persona and RWBY confirmed. Jubei is also on the way. youtube.com/watch?v=aewAKIak15o & youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4
Samurai Shodow V Special Uncessored will be released for Vita and PS4: youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, T7, SFV, KOFXIV, SMash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet Big Girl revealed: youtube.com/watch?v=LEKai2o0cjo
Cerebrawl new character: youtube.com/watch?v=ayHtKpk5ib4
Trajes Fatais(TRAF) will be released outside of Brazil under the name TRAF: Suits of Fate
Fightin' Herds latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=ipvxFkQ4iaw
Strides 2 Glory latest gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=KKuIW3jXry0
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=T27pFp95QYs

Other urls found in this thread:

fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/9Gu1H
shoryuken.com/2017/07/17/arika-ex-roundup-from-the-floor-at-evo-2017/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmHvQx_m-br_alh-yuS2I9hl1qXNXaUuX
docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview
nichegamer.com/2017/07/17/snk-dev-ponders-arc-system-works-vs-snk-crossover-fighter/
shonengamez.com/2017/07/18/dragon-ball-fighterz-v-jump-scan-details-trunks-abilities-and-online-mode/
mugenguild.com/forum/topics/skullgirls-spriterips-156597.0.html,
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313352
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313273
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313220
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313151
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313122
twitter.com/enixtm/status/886816308314157056
reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments/6est7u/up_and_running_on_my_diy_cabinet/
wikiwiki.jp/kf-fight/?�ͥå�����
wikiwiki.jp/kf-fight/?����������
twitch.tv/capcomfighters
mega.nz/#!Wt4FFJoQ!HWUo3qPhrfo_GHygvnnpxwumAkw7E2LhqVu5kOiBEwg
archive.is/SGqwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The rest of the OP, because it was acused of flooding for too many links

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/9Gu1H

because i am a whole fool i want to stretch the characters i play in tekken 7 even more thin and i'm working on katarina, almost solely because of her USELESS headbutt animation that i think is cool. anyone know any fun tricks for her?

also i'm just noticing does she have absolutely zero while sidestepping moves? that seems pretty bizarre

ONE MORE THING
Abigail Leaf is coming to SFV.

What's the agenda of this thread?

To post your mains

tiddies

This set up is like a couple weeks old but I only got time to record doing it now, so changes from regular are you use 4/1 P's to make Ram closer during the 2H summon then your close enough after the dash jump 2S summon to P>K (then land 2D or fuzzy) But what makes this special is because of how close you are an opponent might get the idea to DP or Blitz, well the RC eats any sort of input for that giving you a free in if they tried.

he looks awful, you can tell who was behind it.

Nice.

Why the same thing we do every thread user.

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

i said it before in a different thread, but i'll say it again. this won't do well at fucking all. its a complete misunderstanding of what makes smash successful in the first place and a very select few autists want to play -strictly- by tournament rules, so now you've made a game entirely about smash tourney rules, why would the smash tourney players want to go play the knockoff and the more casual players won't want to play knockoff that doesn't even have items if you wanna play for laughs

At first I wanted to make a post about how Harada really fucked Jack-7 over in viability.
Then I wanted to make a post about how Akuma's projectile spam is fucking cancer.
Then I wanted to make a post about how Tekken 7 is pretty ridiculous with the length and damage of juggle combos.
But then I figured it out: I think I'm just shit.

Gotta laugh at all the "its pre alpha stop judging it!" comments.

You should've seen what juggling was like in 6 and Tag 2, especially Tag 2.

Even as pre alpha you dont show literal clones. Way to prove your game has 0% creativity

I mean it's no denying 6 and Tag 2 are shit, but this is still agonizingly fucked.

Krillin and Piccolo revealed

I don't understand why you would show off stages that are just glorified 3-platforms. You're not melee, so diverge from the mentality that you're making maps for competitive smash/final destination autists and just design your characters around new maptypes. Who the fuck wants to play a shinier melee with fewer characters and bland maps?

I see that in a lot of smash clones actually. Just a lot of really bland stages. Your game is supposed to be movement based, so capitalize on it.

I want more fighting games that don't have long combo chains or juggle states.

I'd understand targetting any other group, but to directly try to get meleefags is retarded because they are too autistic. They'll stay watching the same pros get the same spots every year and wonder why nobody likes them, and the pros won't move. Even if Melee HD happened, they'd keep playing regular one because the pros would be too afraid of any potential balance changes potentially breaking their dominance to switch, and the meleefags care too much about the pros so they'd also keep watching the same shit. It's a lost cause demographic of smelly faggots and it should be ignored.

i think bengus is actively trying to kill capcom from the inside

last blade

If Itsuno's new game is Rival Schools 3 my dick will be diamonds.

damage can get a little hefty.

Muh integrity of power levels though.

It's not even that, it just infuriates me that I need to wait for 10 seconds to find the right opening in the gay pirates flurry of kicks and if I'm half a frame off on my timing the guy can knock me against a wall and go 100 to 0

See I hate this in every fighting game it occurs. I don't mind being punished, I don't mind having my mistakes countered with hefty damage, but being tossed around from near full to death without even the possibility of recovery is not fun

that actually looks fun

well, funner than SF V anyways.

notice he had to use all his meter for that.

Akuma is something I avoid at any opportunity, but I was talking more about the gay pirate

With all the shit I give Tekken 7, I gotta admit that they did the whole 2D fighting game character in a 3D fighting game thing quite well, I'm really curious whether Geese will be this well made as well.

So is Jedah not bloody anymore? Does he not have the dobson command grab or head slicer anymore?

I hope we get more announcements at TGS just for more smug posting at capcucks.

Jedah is Disney friendly now. I'm pretty sure his "Demon Contract" lv3 will be toned down as well.

No gore/blood related attacks and what remains of his blood is changed to purple goo

Don't count your chickens before they hatch bud, plenty of these upcoming fighting games can still be utter shit. Capcom isn't the only shitty dev in the fighting game soup.

Wow, why even bother throwing him in if he's neutered.

They probably believe this might attract people that will never play Smash because they would not get a Nintendo. Could work, since something similar worked with Palladins.

They sure will have to prove themselves.

These guys are Melee fags too, and they clearly lack the ability to be really inovative. One thing I think they could do is to use FF stages, with depth. Could be a whole new way to play these games. I think they might not be too focused on Melee players. Those guys are lost souls that stared for too long into the abyss. But, there is a market, even if small. The bad thing is that they might be coming too late, since now you already have Brawhalla, Rivals of Aether and Brawlout to compete with.
Oh, and there is also this.

Well out of the ones I'm interested in they seem safe. The only ones that can get fucked hard is Blade Strangers if Nicalis fucks the devs over and Arika's new game if they get backed by a shit publisher/localization team in the west.

Which is exactly why I question why they didn't go with seriously any other darkstalker if they wanted a "lol so obscure and a weird choice" slot.

But tournament numbers means success to the capcuck

I would not believe Arika would be fucked easily. They have good contacts with SNK and Arc. And they are in the market for decades too. Nothing to worry about.
About Jedah, I thinkit was just more anime than the other DS characters. But they really made a bad job.

I would be afraid really. I mean, Rival Schools always had a nice story mode, and a simple system. Capcom just can't be that good anymore. And the OSTs…

Sidestepping moves aren't that common to begin with so not that bizarre. Also Aris's youtube channel uploaded 2 Katarina videos just today, check them out

Why do people do this to themselves?

You'll find that around 2/3 of the Tekken 7 cast are trash compared to the characters that hit both hard and fast. Katarina doesn't have a lot of wacky techniques but as a kickslut she's good for what she does.

That was meh at best, and what the fuck is Fig?

I agree but if there's still someone I have a small bit of faith for at Capcom it's Itsuno. Not that I would blindly defend it if it looked like shit.

What have they done to poor Harmageddon! But seriously, the numbers from SFV are realky bad. They must be desperate.

i guess cuz i've been playing characters with sidestep moves a lot lately i'm just surprised by not having them, i'll go check out those vids later

Tim Schafer's pyramid scheme. Think Kickstarter but crank the corruption and jewing to 11

Holy shit, doesn't think fuck make enough money to not need crowdfunding? I remember hearing how that space adventure game got split in two and even DSP got real and blew Schafer out of the water.

And smashfags wonder why the FGC hates them.

All his games were financial failures and massively over budget leading to publishers not giving Tim a dime. Once Tim got his cult fanbase to fund game after game on kickstarter he decided to make his own crowdfunding site where he'd get a cut over every game funded on the site.

Fun fact; the small handful of double fine games that were successful were 3rd party indie games that they published and were already nearly completed before they signed up as publisher.

It's the environment around fig probably. You can have Schaffer and the crew shilling your game by an ammout of you revenue. And fans will have jounos praising it to, probably.
The wierd thing is that DF themselves didn't release any real games using fig so far.

It's really shady , and it isn't mainstream at all. Hard to think it's not just a marketing tool.
All that stuff from indies and collusion still happens just as before.

This EVO was balls to the wall insane. Some really great moments, hype reveals and Capcom getting BTFO.

At the risk of pulling a Nuclear Negro, I said in these pastures a gazillion times they were going to censor him.
Alas, they went further and fucked up his design. Capcom are scary.

I think it's a combination of two factors - people wouldn't be as hyped for other characters and Capcom simply doesn't have the expertise to properly recreate someone else.

He and other people that do shit like this will probably keep getting away with this.

I don't think there was any doubt in anyone's mind that he'd get censored. Hell, it's only a matter of time before actively start asking for it.

It was better than I expected but still going downhill

Too be fair everyone said he'd get censored as soon as the leak popped up.
I'm surprised they just didn't go with Sasquatch since outside of Jon Talbain, BB Hood and Donovan he would be the easiest to recreate plus has a way bigger fanbase than Jedah.
Calling it now that Jon Talbain is gonna be DLC just to use as furbait. I really hope I'm wrong because he's my Darkstalker main.

It's over bros.
Fighting games are dead.

Nice try Ono

FIGHTING GAMERS DON'T HAVE TO BE YOUR AUDIENCE, FIGHTING GAMES ARE DEAD

It's over.
Once SF dies the fighting games will go down with it.

I'm so glad that people aren't gobbling the garbage Capcom lets out anymore, the sooner SFV and Marvel die the better.

It's not a huge one but I think I might finally get Dizzy now.

To be fair Harada is trash too

Truly, we are living the darkest of times.

I'd say don't forget Arika's game but they kinda screwed the pooch by making the trailer kinda tricky to track so the numbers are small. The response is overwhelmingly positive though.

Too lazy to post all the video links individually but here is an assload of footage for Arika's new fighter;
shoryuken.com/2017/07/17/arika-ex-roundup-from-the-floor-at-evo-2017/

You're right. It's time to close the gate.

Dropping a YT playlist as well.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmHvQx_m-br_alh-yuS2I9hl1qXNXaUuX

This is basically Project M, but with no hit sparks and horrid sound effects. Its missing half the shit you'd expect games like it to have AND it looks like its being catered to Smash's competitive crowd. So it looks bad.

LOL NO. The FGC will still thrive even without a Capcom fighter.

Just a reminder that Capcom doesn't control the overall quality of fighting games. The FGC will be fine and even thrive without Capcom.

Tell that to the FGC. :^)

Shilling Capcom games (no matter how much you enjoy them) is never the solution. People and the community WILL turn else where for Esports dosh at some point, whether you like it or not Capcuck. A lot of people have moved on from SFV, because it is doing very poor and the fact that S2 got pushed hard (because Capcom expected people to just throw money at a 60.00 beta) didn't help matters.

Is it wrong if i want to impregnate Blair and take responsibility?

It'd be wrong if you didn't take responsibility.

Agreed, there's Bandai Namco with Tekken 7.

Calling a large portion of the FGC for what it is - notables who'll play and shill anything Capcom makes and a legion of battered housewives/normalfags that want to be part of the "in thing" - doesn't make me a Capcuck. If I'm one, I'm pretty bad at it because I shit on them all the time.
Capcom's offerings at EVO generated the smallest hype and the chat constantly called out idiots like Yipes for their shilling but Capcom still pulls their weight around because they have the money to do it and you can bet it will be far more aggressive once MvCI comes out because Disney will likely step in to make sure of it. Unless Namco, ASW or SNK start injecting cash to build something separate, esports will be shoved down people's throats as is with Capcom/NRS at the helm (and Namco isn't all that different, just that their decision making hasn't been as disastrous).
DBFZ is the biggest game changer in the horizon. Let's see how that goes.

It's wrong you don't have that in higher res.

INJ2 is already falling on Twitch outside of tournament streams, it'll extend to tournaments soon.

MvCI will be a HUGE failure for both Capcom and Disney. Disney gives no fucks about MvCI though, because all Disney cares about is the MCU. No one is already pining for the shit VS demo they put out, the E3 photos prove it. We'll see large numbers for Marvel yes, but not as large as UMvC3 when it first came out. People have already left Marvel behind. Those players are waiting for DBFZ. People are already sick of Esports in fighters.

Whoops I meant to say EVO photos.

SJWs and puritans are almost indistinguishable at this point.

By the way, would like to know how the ESPN would react to an Urien player using Urien's SF3 costume. Would they ask him to change it?

You know, i wonder if Arika would be open to get fan suggestions for new characters that are actually new for his faitain.

Is there any way to contact them?

Hope the whole thing burns to the ground. On my end, I admit it's not for a community thing, I just loathe this "design for esports" thing Capcom got and I don't want to see ASW or SNK catch it.
Letting FGC jackasses do anything more but beta test…the fuck were they thinking?

No because that's a male power fantasy. Oh wait…he'd might have to change at the risk of making the women in the audience literally shaking from all that patriarchy on display.

This would be my pics at first.

So who do you wanna see in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle?

No, it's ok for men.

Orie or Wagner. Speaking of Blaz
docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

good, attention whores need to suffer

No its not, its a male power fantasy, check your privileges shitlord.

They're really active with fans on their twitter accounts but they rely on machine translations for english.

>I don't want to see ASW or SNK catch it.
I don't think you have to worry about them. ASW's games would require them to do massive overhauls to be esports friendly. While SNK on the other hand already has some Asian esports dickery which hasn't changed their game for the masses since KoFXIV has a Chinese/Korean version exists
They'll probably keep doing what they've been doing now; Help with some tourneys, throw in some pot bonuses occasionally and boost their arcade presence in japan.

I'll be satisfied completely if they confirm Allen Snider, Vold Ignitio, Preston Ajax or Doctrine Dark. It would be perfect if they just brought in all the EX and Fighting Layer Characters.

A mute button so I never have to hear RWBY's voice. But seriously Nanase and Junpei Iori. Jewpuncher too if he counts under the Under Night blanket.

I mean it

niggu i am a Last Blade master and i will combo half of your life off from a standing light slash

I've no clue but if I were them, I'd honestly keep that floodgate nailed shut. Fan suggestions is just inviting a world of pain on them.

Those are all pretty good. Dunno crap about UNIEL so I don't know who I'd want from that title so I'll say Kanji. But I have to admit it's not a game I'll get. Not very invested in any off the IPs involved; I just think Relius is the coolest character in BB and I like Bullet for the T&A. Also, I really liked vanilla P4; wanted to get P4A tbut the region lock shitfest happened and I'm a very grumpy goy so I didn't buy the game because I refuse to support the stunt Atlus pulled.

As long as Yuzu is in, I'm in.

I hope the FGC gets cancer and dies, oh wait that is what is going on and they are claiming fighting games are dead but is just their cancerous "community" that is not getting enough money and attention

Good picks user. For me it's Terumi, Relius and Adachi as the ones I'd absolutely love and I'd probably make a team from, maybe replacing one with Seth. I don't care at all for what comes from RBYW.

…This game IS going to come for PC, right?

nichegamer.com/2017/07/17/snk-dev-ponders-arc-system-works-vs-snk-crossover-fighter/

good amount of changes this time around

and Capcucks think we're entering a new dark age.

Beautiful.

That would be hilarious and just think of the grooves ASW could bring to the game.
Personally I think a Guilty Gear x Savage Reign/Kizuna Encounter would be the best mashup regarding matching themes/designs, but it probably wouldn't be the most profitable choice.
But I still would rather get a Sega vs SNK game overall

Could DSP be /ourguy/

Nah it's just another of his broken clock moments.

I'm all for it but I wonder if they can mesh well? Put Baiken in the new SamSho as a guest character so people can say how happy they are with the reveal and proceed to not play her. :^)

I wouldn't be surprised if they're all keeping track of Capcom's blunders and smelled blood in the water a while ago.

Months ago, DSP posted a very lengthy video criticizing SFV. Likely a case of a broken clock being right twice a day but I remember that it was a pretty sound critique.

Whatever…

THAT JEW KNOWS SOMETHING YOU DON'T
AND IT'S THAT CROWD FUNDING SHEKELS
ARE

FREE
R
E
E

MONEY

I think it's mostly that he is right on this particular issue, though I've been suspecting for a long time he is just smartly acting like a whiny, salty bitch to keep the donations coming. If he was calm, rational and as unskilled at games as he appears to be, he'd be a generic streamer and nobody'd be paying him shit, forcing him to actually work. He's still a bitch though.

Check this new trailer guys, it's sick! You guys will love it! :^)

oops forgot the link to the full page translation
shonengamez.com/2017/07/18/dragon-ball-fighterz-v-jump-scan-details-trunks-abilities-and-online-mode/

Stupid question here: Does good SFIV skills translate into good SF2 skills? 4 is built to play like 2 r-right?

I've been waiting for so long… Please, tell me this isn't a joke.

It's real nigga and it's getting a simultaneous global release. But it still doesn't have an official title and it's PS4 only for now.

Hope they show D. Dark and, my boy, Vulcano Rosso next. It's so good to see Skullomania and Garuda back. It's ok. Even if it's just called EX, it's still the same game with those characters.
Why do I feel like this is too good to be true? It shouldn't feel like this. I guess I got so accustomed to videogames being bad that I started doubting my own hopes.

So how do we combat the encroaching eSports threat? Capcom will not stop pushing it until every one of us is dead. We need to make it unprofitable/unmarketable for them.

Indie fighting devs need to double down on the fanservice in their games. We need more thuggery, we need more chest-thumping apes to get into fights with each other over dumb shit. We need to have giant banners featuring girls in bikinis, more girls cosplaying sexy characters. More lewd costumes. More artists drawing pin-ups and selling them. We must do our part to keep fanservice alive and make eSports choke on it.

Feck off Kike Z

recommend a fighting game for someone who is bad at fighting games including smash

Evil Zone

Its pretty safe to say all if not most of the EX characters will comeback since it's continuing the EX storyline somewhat.
I'd be at maximum hype but I really need to know who will be publishing/localization it in the west. Ys 8's localization announcement killed my excitement for anytime a jap dev confirms a localization without giving a company beforehand

I'd say the best way to go about it is host gettogethers and make sure to decorate as described. It'd be impossible to set up such things at established tournaments like Wednesday Night Fights, etc, so one must compete with their own tournaments, complete with blackjack and (2D)hookers.

Dive Kick

They added a dude with severe physical deformities. Are they attempting to fill some "diversity" quota or something?

If they're being as active on Twitter as you said up here, maybe they can listen to people saying that they want their game just to be translated and not "changed" with localization.

That's the easiest part. Just find a way to get Capcom on Soros' bad side.

On a more serious thought, I think it's a matter of promoting events that don't shy away from fanservice heavy games nor has cosplay sharia patrols but is nonetheless well organized and comfortable for all attendants (I don't want to say "safe space" but we know that one ass grab and such a event would never again see the light of day) which isn't demanding anything besides common decent behavior.

Don't you have any tickling your fancy? And what exactly about them are you bad at? Projection on my end, but I always equate "I'm bad" with "I've zero/poor execution skills".
Soulcalibur and Soulcalibur 2 are fun and flashy and can be enjoyed by almost anyone (it's the one game series I managed to get a normalfag to try out and the bugger liked it).
Nightwarriors and Vampire Savior can be enjoyed at beginner-intermediate levels with little execution skills; some super inputs are really weird but combos all boil down to chaining normals (that said, high level VaS is very complex).
Samurai Shodown series are more about footsies and biding your time to punish whiffs.

A. GIANT. FUCKING. TRANNY. LEAF.

DSP has always been correct about SFV since Day 1 and that's the funniest thing about the whole saga.

Pretty sure Abigail was born male and identifies as male. He just has a girl's name.

Smash is good, play that.

Or if you want, play Rivals of Aether. It's a Smash-like game on Steam. It's pretty fun. It has decent art, cute characters and good music and also more characters in development such as vid related

I don't know why suddenly Arcsys wants to do crossovers with everyone but Capcom but I like it

Yeah, I'm planning on getting one of my jap friends to toss out a tweet warning them about certain companies next time they bring up localizations. But they were talking with SNK and ASW at EVO so they might have put in a good word for Atlus and Aksys games. I'm just praying NIS isn't their jap publisher cause that means shits fucked globally.

I'd kill for an anime scene but everyone moved on to some bitbar shit and are eagerly waiting for mvci

HOW WILL CAPCOM EVER RECOVER

Which do you prefer? I fucked up my left hand twice the past 2 days and now my thumb hurts every time I try to do a motion on pad.

I doubt they'll get NIS, besides, the names you said don't sound like a bad idea for them. If they really want to appeal the fans worldwide, they might do the opposite of what people normally complain when it comes to japanese games being butchered by stupid people that never had fun playing games.
Good luck with the Twitter thing though. I might give it a try as well.

DSP is a disgusting piece of human trash, which is why whenever he is clearly right about something it pains me to agree with him.
This is one of those times.

Pad. I'm much more precise on one. Though I prefer a stick if I've got a character that does 360's.

Depends on the game, usually sticks for 2D and pads for 3D fightans.

That image disgusts me. To think they'd push so hard to legitimize their dedication to a video game that they would open their buttholes to censorship from outsiders like ESPN. E-sports has really ruined video game communities and people lap it up because of this nebulous idea of the community "progressing". Progressing to what? Turning into a hollow husk of marketing teams disguised as players?

This shit makes me wish I had the time to become a top 8 player at evo. I would make it my mission to get there with the sluttiest character/costume combo and if I was told to switch I'd say "Fuck you". Hopefully getting forcibly removed from the stage and disqualified for daring to pick a costume that is included in the game I'm playing would cause enough outrage for people to stand up to this shit.

That sounds hillarious, but the real question is would you be willing to throw away potential big money for a social media stunt?

Hazama and Shadow Labrys
I can't be the only person that gives a shit about her, r-right?

Fuck SJWs and fuck eSports.

It's a tough choice to be sure. Especially for top players that need that money to continue on without getting a job. All I can say is that right now, in this universe where I became wageslave and lost the potential to be great, I care more about vidya and taking a stand against esports than I do about $10,000.

Don't most pro-players actually have a side job or a parachute of sort? I've heard Daigo is a nurse

Of all the picks.
Yang, Terumi, Teddy, and Taokaka.

I'm actually not sure. I'm probably just thinking of outliers like M2K who travel the country and crash on random players' couches because their mere presence is payment enough to some people.

Has anyone tried the Kemono Friends fighter? How SUGOOOI TANOSHIIII is it?

I always hope there would be some autist would win the melee tournament then use his winners mic time to just trash the game as the casual party game it is and shit on the top players for thinking that their hot shit because they hit the low skill ceiling while the rest of the fans are too lazy to move forward.

No, i think that guy just was ironically posting it.

You probably just need to start somewhere, it takes months or even years to be just decent if you never played any fighting game before

I like skull-girls and i cannot lie
I just like the art of the game and the concepts, i never liked anything remotely marvel, i think Marvel gameplay is shit and i don't think they are fighting games at all either, ,except MvsSF that's a good game

Just hoping Yang makes it to the Blazblue crossover. Neo is alright too.

Fuck outta here

Are you gay?

who the fuck is yang

A Bullet copy.

A shit character

No but Skullgirls almost makes me wish I was

Just popping in to say that you have no excuse to take your daily dose.

He just has brain problems

that's rich. about as rich as the 12 chocolate cakes filia had for breakfast :^)

It's on DLsite user, it does exist, I was just wondering if anyone had tried it yet.

haha you re a funny individual

Fuck off Dobson

Can you not be a huge faggot every time somebody says they like a fighting game that you don't? We've done this before and it derailed a whole thread.

Nope sorry. It's one thing if it were a random post, I would leave that alone. It's another thing to be a faggot and deliberately try to troll me with them just because I don't like your shitty game.

>huge faggot
Come up with an actual argument to defend that crowdfunded garbage.

He's not even defending it, it's just every single fucking time anything related to it gets posted that cow has to sperg out every time.

It's not even like that, it's more that every time someone dares to imply the game is less than perfect the Skulltards get assblasted and do an image dump of their hippo waifus while screaming "stop disliking what I like". They're way more fucking annoying

Protip: Use ID+ filter

I never said i liked the game itself which i think is the reason that makes you lose your composture.

But if you are just offended by sexy girls i think you can always go and rant about how disgusting they are on >>>/neogaf/

I completely forgot about that option.

Seeing as how you're posting gifs and frames, do you have a copy of the final version of the Digital Art Compendium? After a while the fags on 4/vg stopped sharing it and I'm a big fan of Ahad's art.

do you have a copy of the final version of the Digital Art Compendium?
No i think sadly the DAC is only owned by backers and the fags have never uploaded it, i downloaded these from

mugenguild.com/forum/topics/skullgirls-spriterips-156597.0.html,

It was basically a rip of all the sprites that someone did using a tool of it's own
I just got some of the files to create animated pngs.

very logic

You can also buy a copy of it from Lab Zero for 25 dollarydoos but after the censorship patch I'm hard pressed to give them any more money.

I love sexy girls. I don't see any in SG, are they behind the fat retards?

:^)

they released the final patch of the game not long ago however, and they added a nice set of tools with it, like pausing and stepping the action forward frame by frame

look behind you

I would've thought Satan had respectable double digits for a human at least. Are there any Super characters worth putting into DBFZ?

I know this is old news but that show really shat the bed

I don't really have an issue with the game itself other than me not being at a high enough level in it to consistently have fun and not get stomped. I actually like the game a lot, but he amount of mixups, resets and burst baits are too much for me. I was never good at Mahvel either.
Either way the censorship patch was stupid and the amount of hypocritical virtue signaling they started with Indivisible rubs me the wrong way. It kills me because I've liked Ahad's art for a long time and Double is my waifu.

A commendable choice.

Saiyans are pretty bullshit.

By the end of Z, Tien Yamcha and Krillin are stronger than the Ginyu Force.

They could pose a good challenge to 1st form Frieza.

Those 3 (and Uub if you count that little curry nigger) are practically Super Humans.

Plenty of original DB characters are stronger than him. Hercule/Mr. Satan is just a celebrity WWE wrestler kinda guy just like Pamput.

DBS is shit so no. Ideally DBFighterZ would have Budokai 3's roster (including Dodoria, Zarbon and #19). It would be perfect.

But this is nearly impossible for a proper fighting game because there's only so many playstyles you can do before you start copy pasting and making characters feel the same. The Tenkaichi games are a good example. Huge roster, but everyone plays pretty much the same.

Maybe we don't need shit like Guldo, Supreme Kai, Uub and lolcule. As long as the important well known characters are in.

Literally every game he's made since DMC2 except for DMC3 has had either a clusterfuck of a dev cycle (DMC2 had at least one other director who couldn't manage it right, and Itsuno was brought on too late in development to fix it) or has had an insane amount of cut content. I really fucking hope that Itsuno's been working on his mystery project since Dragon's Dogma came out, because then it might be a finished product.

Still? And damn, almost want to say it's a shame he's so weak but if I wanted him in a game I guess I could play that MUGEN thing.

Super is so awful it makes GT look good.

Bamco and Arcsys needs to stop putting so many saiyans in that game, there are too many already and i think they are only at about half of them, also, the game didn't look that impressive gameplay wise, i hope they add variety to the gameplay

That doesn't say much. Ginyu Force was pretty bitch-tier.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure there will be content from DBS in DBFZ since Frieza turns Golden in the game, and that's a DBS-only power up.

Most fighters in DBZ are generic aliens, besides the saiyans. I don't know what else you could put in. There's only 3 relevant human fighters.

Goku
Gohan
Raditz
Nappa
Vegeta
Trunks
Goten
Kid Trunks

(if counting fusions: Vegito, Gogeta, Gotenks)
(if counting movies: Bardock and Broly)

Dr. Gero
Cell

Piccolo
Cui
Dodoria
Zarbon
Guldo
Jeice
Burter
Recoome
Ginyu
Frieza

Tien
Yamcha
Krillin

As for Buu, I don't really know what Buu is. He's some sort of magical creature like the various gods.

nigga what.

Vegeta crapped his pants when he heard the space marines were coming. He got wrecked by Recoome and Gohan had his neck broken.

The GF were a mercenaries that handled any troublesome issues within Frieza's empire. Far from bitches.

Vegeta was lower than bitch tier at that time.

Dark Ages were folllwed by a Renaissance.
2007 onwards was the Fall of the Western Roman Empire, 2016 begins the Dark Ages thanks to all the casuals moving to mobile, console sales diminishing as a whole and publishers trying to pander to a more core audience for audience aside from some bigger ones with too much money.

That's nice and all, but by the time the Buu saga rolled around every Tom, Dick and Harry had a power level higher than they did. Basically the only person they introduced later that wasn't as strong as them was Videl.

That's just the terrible writing in action though Basically once Vegeta and Nappa start putting people in the ground, it's all over for reasonable acquisition of power, and we're right into dumb fiat secret power garbage

That's pretty fucking lame.

At this point I just hope the game is as fun as it looks.

"Hah, my dick is bigger than yours."
"Well, mine isn't fully erect yet."

Thrown in a couple minutes of screaming and powering up, and that sums up DBZ.

Exactly. Why do you think nignogs love it so much? It's their entire thought process from morning to night, summed up in an anime.

Where is my loud nigra super saiyan when I need it

Polls are easy to manipulate anyway.

I'm only worried about how these two would be mixed. ArcSys characters are 99% of the time carrying a weapon and the cluttered character designs wouldn't clash well with most of SNK's franchises.

It came out recently. The only ironic thing about it is that it's made by StudioS, known for the Strip Fighter games and others. Gameplay looks way too simple though, one button does normals, the other does special moves, the other does supers. There's parries and anti-spam shit like in Rising Thunder though.

You sound like you want to suggest something. I'd rather have the game be finished and actually be real before any mongoloid retard can make fan suggestions and try to insert their oc donut steel. Next thing you know GigaDev gets his hands on their contacts and "innocently" suggests a muscle woman and "unknowingly" links his multiple characters imgur folder to them instead of just giving one or two images as examples.

I agree, fan suggestions can and most likely will turn to absolute shit. Gigadev might ask for a cameo of one of his unestablished characters.

Maybe there really is a dark age. A dark age of casuals

God no.

Could be worse, they could've gotten their own game.

Guess GG's in the freezer for a while.

More than likely that they will. Honestly Rooster Teeth just needs to fucking die.

I've become so steeled against hype these last years that I'm angry that I'm hype for DBFZ.

Nah i don't think Gigadev did it as an actual pitch, more like a PR stunt, people getting interested in what this guy was suggesting and browing his stuff.

DSP is alright, I'm indifferent toward his supposed "crimes". His let's plays are quite funny, he's not afraid to say or joke about things.

And I'm confused why a certain TIHYDP video shows him making dirty jokes, like for example during his MGS3 lp regarding EVA's boobs, as a bad example.

I wish I was a reaction channel faggot because I could have documented the moment my face and excitement for the game went from super happy to yelling no multiple times the moment the shitting voice acting came up at the end. The comments on the official video trailer is filled with "muh dead creator would be proud" shit, it's infuriating that they hide behind the dead creator when people shit talk rwby.

I know that, doesn't make it any better. I was just using his tweet to the arcana people as an example of what might happen if Arika asks for suggestions. Others might latch on to something popular? like arcana or Arika fighter and try to benefit from their interaction and suggestions, which like you said Gigadev did. Also Gigadev would have benefited either way, it's either the arcana people look at the concepts for his characters and ask him for more info or he gets denied/ignored and the link will still be up for anyone browsing. Of course the second one happened.

I hate Tekken 7 so much so why can't I stop playing it

It's because they don't like it, they like liking it.
So they'll go to any lengths to continue to like it.

What's bad besides the story mode and episodes?

Aside from the customization and roster, it just seems so solved. Online play is formulaic at this point. There's around 7 decent characters and every fight devolves into "trip into 50% juggle string". It doesn't help that I'm playing a slow motherfucker but against Dragunov and Brian you just can't compete when you have no moves that come out fast enough to interrupt or punish.

To be fair, they just released Rev 2. I'm not expecting any new GG announcements for a long while.

Do you think Morrigan enjoys big juicy hamburgers?

That sucks. I don't think they'll really expand the roster that much now besides 2 more DLC characters. One of which is already shown.

It wouldn't annoy me so much if 1: Harada hadn't nerfed Jack-7 in FR because he hates big guys, and 2: Harada hadn't wasted time nerfing Kuma and Lee when Dragunov and Bryan are still as good as ever.

Bamco does Tekken, right?

Better hope they figure it out eventually down the line soon then.

That'd be the greatest. But there's a little too many villain type characters right now. It'll likely be a hero for the second/third guest spot.

Are there any clips or videos where it's apparent he's faking it. The videos I have seen of him disgust me. His retard laugh, his stupid wut face, and his disgusting pig snorts don't let me get past mmore than 3 minutes. I don't enjoy the this is how you don't play videos not because of the bashing I thrive on it but the problem is that phil is still what I'm watching in those videos. I have forced myself to see the videos proving his disingenuous behavior like how he shit talks even his paypigs but not to the in depth level some people have of his life.

Harada never learns, so I expect nothing but buffs to his waifus and nerfs to big guys.

Me and my mates were talking about this, since only stand users can see stands you can't really put a stand user in. If Bamco added anyone it would either be Young/Old Joseph, or Vampire Dio.

Weren't there non-Stand Users in ASB and EoH? I doubt that that rule would prevent them, anyways. Just make za warudo visible, it's not like people would expect fucking Dio in Tekken to be logically consistent.

Fuck.

Him or Joseph would be good. I'd imagine they could still put in a stand user. None of the fighters would be able to see the stand but we can because video game. I think it could work. But the stand users themselves aren't really combat types besides Jotaro or DIO. It'd be awkward to have a user just stand around while the stand does all the fighting.

It would just be nice to see some Hamon love, and I think the "this is Tekken universe so stands are different" would piss people off.
I think the fact that those are Jojo games allows more lenience.

That's why I think no stands. Or if there are, they'd need to be bound to physical objects like Yukako.

It's pretty safe to assume the other guest DLC character for Tekken is gonna be someone from Arc System Works since Harada has been visiting them recently. Same shit happen before where Harada was caught chilling out at SNK

EoH had Speedwagon

There's at least 11 total non stand user characters.

Yeah but Speedwagon is the only one that doesn't have any special bullshit.

His special power is being himself.

Would it be a competition of one-upping each other with acts of kindliness toward each other?

Kamen Rider Fourze fighting game.

In EoH he had a plot device from part 7
In fact I think that's how they hand-waved every non-stand-user
Tekken cast confirmed for corpse part carriers?

Hey what's the biggest fighting game community? Kappa or eventhubs?

I got some juicy scoop and wondering where to post for maximum exposure

Yet another way that EoH was a disappointment.

r/Kappa and Shoryuken.

Keep in mind Shoryuken is the most popular but also full of barely-literate niggers. But yeah, just post it everywhere… for starters, here. What's up?

You mean you got nothing and you are just posting to fish for (you)s.

Infiltration fanboys were spamming on Korean FGC boards in his defense, which was the final straw for the older members. For the past couple days all the dirty laundry from the past fifteen years has been aired.

wut?

What, you think KFGC didn't exist before SF4?

I didn't think Infiltration played competitively before SFIV

Oh it got out of control and his friends got dragged into it too. I think he started really making a name for himself in 2008 with SF4 arcade.

show me sumn fam plz

Man you sure SRK is the biggest? Both its SFV board and general seem pretty slow.
Guess I'll post on r/kappa

Damn it reddit

nvm I just suck cocks I found it

GIVE US DIRTY LAUNDRY

Well I put one up on r/streetfitghter

Man fuck reddit

So wondering why infiltration's page in the biggest wiki in Korea, namuwiki, was full of his praise and nothing remotely negative, the KFGC did a quick check and found a remarkable coincidence. Namely, the IP which updates and edits his page just happens to match where he is at the time.

gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313352
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313273
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313220
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313151
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fight_game&no=3313122

Aren't all pro gamer wikis mostly positive?

Well entries about him losing or getting btfo are nonexistent while his every victory is mentioned.

He also has a track record of writing articles and referring to himself in third person.

Thats pretty funny, he seems fairly down to earth so I wouldn't expect hm to do weird stuff like that.

Yeah his reputation was a down to earth cool guy working hard for the kfgc.

Which set the oldies off and exposed him as a bit of a cunt.

I thought he was a dick back in the day as he barely showed any emotion and came off as rude to other players, but then after winning evo he came out of his shell and seemed normal. I remember he had a fall out with that other Korean player Laugh.

Infil getting out after being served free dinner. Only coming back when asked by NL (famous KoF player, defeating xiaohai in 98UM) to at least say goodbye. Poongko asking why he showed up.

Meanwhile in hueland…

There was a SF4 tournament about seven years ago, and people who placed well were going to face Japanese players.
M.Lizard aka Torniquet who's probably the best Claw in the world right now, came 3rd and Infiltration came 16th and knocked out.
But suddenly the TO (some small TV station) said that the Japanese players suddenly demanded that Infiltration participate. This led to Infiltration replacing M.Lizard.

Later, M.Lizard writes a post saying that there was no such demands from the Japanese, and the first reply was Infiltration's "yeah k".
When people pointed out he was being a bit of a cunt, his second post was that he was disappointed that M.Lizard didnt think of the tournament more. With the help of shills the consensus seemed to be to stop making a fuss and concentrating on the success of the tournament, and no official response was given.

Are you talking about Topanga world? Both Poongko and Infiltration got bodied in that tournament. Poongko went 0-7 and Infil went 1-7 with his only victory being over Poongko.

It was a Korean tournament called 투혼 hosted by NSTARGAME, it had Tekken and SF4

Fatal Frame's Geese Howard

CODE MONKEY

He'd fit in Fatal Frame honestly

Finally the all star cast has arrived user.

Sure brings back memories

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

Wasn't fatal fury/KoF pretty minor in the west?

Or are we all mexicans here?

There is already pretty big downside that this is going to be PS4 exclusive. They better not to pull out another kof14 for their own good.

Skullgirls is redditor trash. It always was.
Thanks God it was a failure and had no sequels.
But what's even worse is the fanbase.
They are on the level or even below Smash autists.
Fuck off from fighting game threads.

Cammy's left behind belongs to ESPN
Haha

Is Blazblue hard to play?

Caption:
FGC Ocean's 11. The heist? Stealing Capcom's crown jewels.

Cammy pic from twitter.com/enixtm/status/886816308314157056

Fucking kill yourself.

kek

Truly the scariest video game

You should stop taking everything random shitters say in these threads for granted. Regardless of your opinion on the actual roster itself, in terms of tiers the game is probably the most balanced tekken game yet. There's like two characters at most that are considered shit, and everyone else is perfectly tournament viable.

DR is still the most balanced Tekken, it has a larger roster than 7, yet all characters are completely viable.

So shit they're unplayable is stretching it, and even if that were the case that's still a far cry from user's "only 7 decent characters"

Weren't all SNK fightans (Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown, etc) seen more or less as the most direct competition to SF2? I don't think people used to believe Mortal Kombat, Clayfighter or Rise of the Robots rivaled SF2.

What happened to the whole "sex sells" gospel TV used to follow back in the day?

Best SFV mod ever. Haha.

I love giant characters and even I feel disgusted.

Also, still no Mike Haggar in Street Fighter.

How long until Tekken absorbs all fighting game franchises into their universe?

Gigas is shit tier, but I don't think you quite realize what it means to have a literally unplayable character, my man.

Why are you even doing this?

I dunno, why did you suddenly start asking vague questions?

Because you start pulling shit out of your ass after being proven wrong, then you start shifting the goalposts with saying that what you said is different from that some other user said which what I wasn't addressing at all, then you start arguing about semantics of what it means to be "unplayable" in a fighting game, arguing that, even though Gigas' shit doesn't even work, he isn't unplayable, he's just shit tier.
All of which without addressing my initial point, that being that 7 isn't the most balanced Tekken when DR exists, you just meander around it and waste everyone's time.

admittedly the music isn't half bad for blaz blue

New gameplay.

where?
where?
Okay user, I was originally quoting the user that said T7 only had 7 decent chars though, not moving away from the initial reply chain isn't "shifting goalposts"
lol
I never meant to contest or address "your" initial point (even though my reply was never about you), because maybe, just maybe I don't disagree with it. Why would I bring it up again?
Okay user, I really don't understand what got you so asshurt all of the sudden, accusing me of stuff I wasn't doing, or at least heavily exaggerating them.
Hope you'll brighten up eventually.

Name decent characters who aren't Bryan, King, Hwaorang, Dragunov, Devil Jin, Feng, or a Mishima.

Who else got hyped as fuck when they referenced the Fatal Fury Geese boss intro?

Alisa pokes seem pretty good

Not against the characters I listed.

Take Jack-7. He's good and powerful with great tools to punish over-commitment. And characters like Akuma are good against him because of his mobility and range issues. But against the characters I listed there simply is not contest, Bryan players can input continuous strings into strings of jabs and mid-low mixups and none of Jack-7's moves come out fast enough to reasonably fight off the assault, while Bryan's backswing on those strings is so short that Jack-7's punishes don't work.

It all makes sense now!

Ok.
Anyone that isn't Gigas or Lucky Chloe
There you go.

Wow a character has a shitty matchup, truly a new and entirely unfounded concept in fighting games.

Don't waste time arguing with that faggot who argues like a woman and when he gets wrecked he says that you're being butthurt and that you should "brighten up"

Congrats on pulling words out of my mouth, world class arguing skills right there.

You're not just asshurt for absolutely no reason, you're fucking delusional too, holy shit

It just infuriates me, his type are fucking infesting fighting games like a plague. If not for people like him Capcom would be dead a long time ago.

Are you retarded?

This is outstanding

fair enough, I'm not really dedicated enough to become the greatest fightan player. That's been taken over by incessant DnD RPshit. I've been typical juggle comboed online by a decent amount of players, but my playstyle and time prohibit me from those because I prefer punish game at this point.
I've found success with Alisa poke and punish, but that's just muh own experience

Online is an experience because people will use the ones I listed to climb but use other characters for some good fun. Tekken 7 is so formulaic and solved that when someone comes in with the things you said it can throw off plenty who only learned the juggle combos and nothing else.

Did you watch Tekken 7 at EVO or did you just post the results as proof without having seen the shits and giggles that were the majority of the Tekken matches?
One of the few really decent matches was JDCR vs Knee, which was Dragunov/Feng. Did you see Lucky Chloe? Did you see how low-tier those matches were?

Never really thought that the un-initiated wild card clause would work but hey what did I know.
Guess that's what I get for being a Meleefag for so long that "real" fighting games and their communal flow barely make sense to me.

I watched about more than an hour of it.
What the fuck do these even mean? Also the most interesting match was Saint vs KNEE imo, which was Jack vs Bryan

That's the thing I noticed with Tekken 7 online lately, since 7 is now a starting point for a lot of players and the only thing they know about Tekken is that juggling is important, you can immediately spot newbies online because they do their damnest just to initiate a juggle, they only spent time learning juggles and nothing else.

Don't worry user, this guy isn't making sense to anyone except the other fucktard who seems to be as delusional as he is.

Being a meleefag, surely you understand what it's like to have what is essentially a solved metagame.

Yes, but also no. Enjoyed watching Melee competitively but after awhile I just picked up Project M because it just had better gamefeel and smoother controls imo.
pls no bully for buzzwords

Don't worry my friend bullying is not allowed here

Edit: additively the online for both of those were finnicky at best and didn't really help me out on improving or proving anything to me, I essentially just kick my buddies asses on Fightans and that's about it

I appreciate it user

You type like a woman

I was joking

tfw I'm out of it

It's all good buddy.
Competitive Melee was my guilty pleasure for a while, even back 3 years ago it was at least interesting. But now it's so formulaic that Fox is inarguably the best character, with Marth, Peach and Jigglypuff being used only for flavor. And the same players are always reaching top so that even when you get something new like BizarroFlame Ganondorf, it's never there long.
Tekken 7 is similar (though not to such an extreme extent) since Harada nerfs everything but the characters I listed and his waifubait. At the very least we're not in a healthy position when "great matches" have 40% inescapable combos as regular play and 5% jabs as "punishes".

I guess It's a good thing that I stay Casul then, makes me feel more optimistic about the game, not to mention that Fightan General seems pretty cozy when the bantz don't get too out of hand so this thread is quite nice.

Well depending on what court he works in that seems fine, I just hope he doesn't go into family court and become ultimately cucked

It'd be nice if there were more "vigilante" types in fightan

We can only hope, the shekels are tempting to all but those who can stare into the darkest void and come out as a pillar of light.

WTF I hate tekken now

Not a Guilty Gear player would you mind explaining this?

Honestly Geese is one of those characters that can easily fit into anything

what's the music playing?

silly user that was too PREDECTEBO *shoulder tosses*

Inescapable half health juggles aren't good in Tekken, and they aren't good in GG either.

But how would suggest Harrada fix this, increased descaling on repeated hits in combos or frame data changes.
One makes matches last much longer the other changes the gameplay exponentially.

Name me a fighting game that doesn't have combos that take away half your health.
Protip: They don't exist

it's not really half health since, to put it simply, the closer you get to zero health the less damage you deal. You also have plenty of defensive options to disrupt combos.

How to be Godtier at Tekken: HIT BUTTONS FAST AND HARD THEN WIN

ups I described it the wrong way. I meant the closer the opponent gets to zero health the less damage you deal. Also i'm talking about guilty

I don't know. The game is fundamentally built around it. It's shit, but a shit they made the rest of the system around.

Well this is good, the point of a combo is meant to be an extension of player skill and opportunity leading into damage, but if the opponent has literally no options to escape damage then it leads to the Tekken 7 experience of "trip into the same juggle combo every time". If the combos are not damaging enough combos are discouraged, but if they're too damaging then it becomes formulaic as they're always the best option.

I only post if I have a combo to contribute in webm form
It's just a mid to corner I-no combo.

Bomberman Hero - redial

Draglade BAYBEE.Unless you count Zeke Throw loops as an infinite since it does keep happening till you lose and there is no escape due to oversight

Someone else already explained for me.

When Gon was the true fighter that took out Non-true form Ogre.
RIP Paul

This fuckin guy you a good guy
I'm not gonna say I play GG. Because I don't. I assumed due to context.

Why does that cabinet's layout have six buttons? Did Namco sell kits to convert other cabs to Tekken ones?

Makes me cry.

Apologize for reddit link but if this guy can do this it can be assumed you could do that with Tekken 3 with the right ROM kit and soldering tools

reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments/6est7u/up_and_running_on_my_diy_cabinet/

Regardless of the context, complaining about half health juggles really makes me wonder just how new to fighting games you are.

Agreed, you'd think it'd be a prime target for those sort of characters.

It's needed.

On another note, I JUST need this motherfucker to show up as confirmed for the game…

I just want to start every match with this and then beat some evil-doer ass

Anyone else importing it? I'm just gonna stick with the jap ps4 version until the localized version gets a pc release

I just realized in this image this guy has elf ears.
*Rees internally*

Every UNIEL player I've talked to that is getting hype for st won't even be getting it. Really makes you think.

why the fuck can't they release games on time to the west and on pc, do they hate gaijins that much?

Thanks for the tip, bro.

perpetual worker syndrome, they get PTSD from computers because they work on them 15 hours a day. Would you want to play something on something that would remind you of your miserable worklife?

Only way to get that frame advantage user

Some quotes from a 2016 EVO Champion

Wonder how he did this year.

I sure havent. I miss that little faggot

Tried it for a bit and it seems okay. You can just mash the attack button and it'll turn into a combo and has a launcher and launcher break like mvc3 meaning the opponent can break out if you just do that and mash into a combo from that. Might consider buying it just so I can potentially play others online with tsuchinoko

No online. Right now anyway

I thought there was online but you had to do all this setup for some japanese port program in order to get it to work?

I was told that online was in the works in a different review

Well Gouki won Evo this year so I don't know mate.

Yeah, no wonder you were into Smash. You don't like fighting games after all.

Is there no teching? because that looks off, using the same launcher 3 times.
Oh

You know, i think your right. Harada hates fun.

Don't forget what became of SCV

I hope Harada will add some Kuma customisation as he introduces bears to arcades next week. That there's pre-match drawings of Kuma in a shirt/scarf but they're outright impossible to equip is a joke.

I sure hope Roger will be one of those free veteran characters though, if they even give us any.

Guys how do I get upboats on leddit

I need tips

I second that, would main Roger in a heartbeat. Id rather have Alex, if we have to choose only one.

Since Guilty Gear and Blazblue are on sale, which one should I get a a Tekken player?

I think you and I both know "veteran characters" will be waifubait. And not good waifubait like Anna, bad waifubait like Zafina

I don't get what being a Tekken player would have to do with it, they're both completely different from Tekken anyway. That said, Xrd does have a character with Tekken strings, and I was gonna say GG anyway because I think it's way cooler than BB.

Spend time learning the retarded system
Spend time learning the retarded characters

Pick your poison

Not even I believe that they'd put Zafina in in place of more established, actual veteran characters r-right?

Harada did say if veterans come back in, they'll be free and for everyone. Of course that might mean that no veterans will be added as the game is updated, but I feel the statement had more purpose than that. At least Kuma is in and I've only really used that guy, but he deserves more stuff to put on than just a stupid fish, several crappy items and four armour colours. I cannot bear how piss-poor the customisation for him is.

I want Roger because I have an Australian friend and a kangaroo is cooler than a lizard. I'd prefer both though.

Rev2 is relatively alive (not tekken tier but alive in Europe, constant 300-400+ people whenever I look), BB:CF is not in such a good state but workable I guess? Rev2 is way friendlier for a newcomer and no one is as annoying to fight against as Izanami or Nine, but BB:CF is up for an update somewhere this summer. Neither is alike Tekken at all, but I'd go with GG if I were you, however Rev2 is not under discount from what I see.

I mean after what was revealed with Tekken Bowl, I have little faith in Harada to keep on his word.
As a veteran Australian I can say that nobody here plays anything but tier-list dictated garbage. Nobody has conviction anymore, gone are the days when people play a character because they like the character.

Alisa and Chloe are in the game, they literally can't add anything worse than those.
Christie isn't bad though she likely wouldn't add anything in terms of gameplay…which kinda makes her the perfect candidate for something free of charge.

Cheeky cunt. :^)

What ever happened to the two of them being a single character on the select screen? I'd be perfectly okay with just an Alex alt for Roger because they're basically the same anyway, save for a handful of moves Alex had that Roger didnt in TT2.
Also, dinosaurs arent, strictly speaking, lizards.

Don't worry Kumanon, no matter how much they neglect Kuma, he'll always be cooler than the gutter trash we got as new characters ever since 6 and Daddy Issues - The Family.

So anyone here attending events?

I've got a few money matches coming up. Only tourneys in my area are for games I have no desire to play.

There's unfortunately no big events in my country, except for a yearly event, and to go to the closest one would require me to cross 3 countries, so it's only local-level, I'm attending the VF4:Evo tournament in 2 weeks, I guess I'll do good because I practiced with Akira a lot lately, but before that I was out of VF for about half a year and getting back to it when Akira's your main is a nightmare. Lately I help around more with organizing rather than playing because I'm one of the original people who created a scene in my city and most of us don't have time to do that kind of stuff regularly anymore. I would also organize a fighting game tournament monthly back in my university's student club, but I got my master's this year so I don't have to fuck around with it anymore. Besides, everyone there was a no fun allowed tierwhore who didn't want to play any of the meme tournaments we hold where I'm from so I'm kind of glad I don't have to fuck with them anymore.

Going to East Coast Throwdown for T7 and SFV because because why not.

Kuma and Panda take two slots too, I don't see why Alex and Roger wouldn't.

Trips confirm. Poor Wojtek the bear got jewed after the war and put in a zoo

>ネット対戦方法→wikiwiki.jp/kf-fight/?�ͥå�����
>サーバー情報→wikiwiki.jp/kf-fight/?�����С�����
All you had to do was scroll down on DLsite If you do buy the full version, please share it, I haven't been able to find it anywhere

If you remember, Panda and Kuma were on the same character slot until Tekken 6, if im not mistaken.

Dont know how that happened.

LEAF showcase
twitch.tv/capcomfighters

Does anyone have any tips on how to just stay the fuck calm during a fight? I feel like my biggest hurdle right now is that I'm constantly in a panic, leading me to not pay attention to what my opponent is doing, mash buttons, fuck up inputs especially 2xQCF while facing right, forget everything I've practiced admittedly, for under 14 hours in Rev 2, and more. Even on the odd chance that I win a game, I get so freaked out that more often than not, I stop playing on the spot.

Why do we let these threads go on so long past the bump limit? Why not just make a new thread?

Drink some alcohol

Shit would flood if people made new threads when bump limit got hit.

Nope, and I don't see that changing unless I move but fuck that.

Oh. I only say that because I'm leaving for the airport in a few minutes and I just want this thread to still be around by the time I get off the plane.

This thread will probably be active for another day unless something huge happens. I'll archive it if there is a new thread made

He didn't fly so good.

Even fuck huge characters like Hugo in USF4 or Sentinel in MvC3 didn't animate this badly with opponents attacks.

Why is Capcom not caring? Did they have literally all of this planned out before launch and can't backpedal now for some reason? Are they seriously this complacent?

As a Mega Man, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Devil May Cry, and Dragon's Dogma fan, I can't believe how surprised I am at Capcom's laziness and shitty management here

How many matches you been in? If you've only just started, then the panic will fade when you get comfortable.

I guess making him a little bigger than Haggar would've made too much sense.

Because unless they fuck up astronomically they'll still rake in money. It's only a matter of time before SF and MH bite the dust.

Same reason why they never brought Mega Man Legends 3 back from the grave after the 3DS became a massive success; standard Japanese business stubbornness. They rather put a series on ice than admit they were wrong

Don't forget about Monster Hunter. All they care about is maximizing their audience™.
Honestly, I just want them to pack up all their shit and go full pachinkoshitters.

Not a tip to stay cool but I recommend you play the AI on high difficulty just to train your muscle memory so performing your BNBs becomes second nature. It might also help you at recognizing hit confirms and milk them.

I'm watching the stream, they're playing casuals and Abby's got rekt by Alex and FANG which I think says a lot about what's ahead for him. Only times he wins are when the opponent decides to stop the decidedly efficient zoning.

For SF, they're getting sage advice from the FGC celeb morons who shill their products.
For the rest, it's Inafune's parting gift. He infected them with the "western market" idea and, ever since, they've gone full AAA and won't settle for anything less.

I really like playing as Alisa despite her face and voice wanting me to gouge my eyes out with ice picks.

I used felt the same way about Athena until I realized that people would probably hate losing to her, then she grew on me.

So now that UMvC3 has been on PC for awhile now; what has the modding scene pulled off?
Any mods to disable x-factor?

They're working on "project marvel" which is a remixed version with much-needed balance changes.

X-Factor is here to stay deal with it

It's such a shit mechanic tho. It's just a glorified get out of jail free card that gets easily nullified if you're playing against a competent opponent.
Why the fuck didn't they let Eighting use TvC's Baroque system instead?

>They add C.Vipereven if I do like her, that was bad.
Seriously, they should not be forgiven.

what do you guys think about abigail?

I think he'll be on top of the tire list

He's a canuck.

I'm convinced that it's a fetish thing.

Looks okay

Stormkubo's already popping a nut

He has the best backdash animation out of every character in every street fighter game. That's about it.

VROOM VROOM

I like how goofy he is, but his shit redesign and him being in a shitty game I don't play means I don't really give a fuck

/agdg/ tier

all kusoge are equal, except SFV

Harada is responsible for Soul Calibur?

kys

max has always been gay for strider

What happened to Strider's triceps

I like Evil Zone.
and my og waifu

It took a stride

Has there been any news about KI Steam version since its announcement?

>(((steam)))

New gameplay.

Can a Revelator piratefag play online with someone with the steam version?

That doesn't work %95 of the time because of how steamworks fixes work. Just ask your friend to use the same crack while playing with you, should work

You know when lack of an arcade release really hurt SFV in japan when Pokken is still getting tournaments frequently while SFV is only getting a handful of events

Thought with this being from a popular show there'd be a link to it somewhere but I guess not so here's the full game. mega.nz/#!Wt4FFJoQ!HWUo3qPhrfo_GHygvnnpxwumAkw7E2LhqVu5kOiBEwg

seems pretty interesting, would have to see more characters before I could get hype though

Thanks

Design is over done. Tires are a crappy visual motif, lipstick and nail polish make him look like a tranny, the moleaf is retarded (nothing about him says national pride).
Model is ugly and not because of the character being ugly; Xanadu is a good example of getting hideously ugly right.
The retarded giant cliché is getting pretty annoying by now, especially in SF.
Gameplaywise, from what I saw, it seems he'll be all about the c.MK > uppercuts combo and spamming EX uppercuts on wake up. Like Kolin, it just looks like he'll be a character that will played in one specific way and that's it.
By Capcom's own spiel, they could have added Haggar instead. But Lord forbid they put something people actually want.

He was involved in the development of SCV.

N I G G E R D A G G E R

What a crazy time to play fighting games.

Finally I understand the joy of high-velocity NTR.

Anyone still use "American" Style arcade parts?

Mods keep being the best thing about SFV.

the material quality is hot garbage though

why are there so many thin painted on wrinkles? they should be broader and at least partially reflected in the mesh

also why are the sleeves skintight at the top but flare out around the forearm?

it's pretty good by mod standards but I could never use it because of how subpar it is in comparison to the rest of the game and also juri is a massive THOT

Why do modders waste time polishing a turd instead of using their talents on a good game?

It is a WIP. The guy also did her original costume. I guess the point is that modders recreating legacy costumes do exactly just that. Meanwhile, Capcom just can't keep their stupidity in check and decide the nostalgia costume needs changes because that's exactly what people want in a nostalgia costume - it being different.
"Th-thanks for covering the kaffir whores, Capcom. Now I can buy the costume I've always liked but nevertheless thought showed too much skin."

Beats me but from all the mods I've seen for SFV, this guy is only one that is active with quality work and, even then, he'll make the usual micro bikini shit. There was the guy who did the Q, Alex and Ken-fix mods but hasn't been active in ages.

Haven't seen anything noteworthy for KoF XIV besides kula_fingerguns in the character select screen.

It's been mostly tech stuff so far like visible hitboxes and frame counter without the pretzel code. Only costume stuff I've seen so far is Classic Robert and Classic Vanessa. Oh and someone is attempting a simple palette editor

Looks alright, but, like the classic Alex mod, it looks out of place with the rest of the game imo.

Take your nigger terms back to twitter where they came from.

the pants are literally a model/texture port directly from SFIV. you can tell by the low poly count and the jagged normal/specular. it's overall pretty amateurish tbh

SDCC starts today. Might get some announcements though it might just be proper trailers for Jedah and Gomorrah.

Oh boy. I can't wait to see how gutted Jedah's moveset is and what function they copied from UMvC3 to use as Gomorrah's moveset.

I'm just glad they turned all that gratuitous gore into easily accessible™ and family friendly™ grape drank.

Looks like she has Deadpool moves from the gameplay shown at EVO.

Wait a minute.
Just watch; Jedah will have a Watermelon alt color and will mention fried chicken in a win quote.

Allegedly, Spider-man, Haggar, Nemesis and Frank West have been confirmed and they showed a new stage (MODOK's Lair).

I mean stealing. fuck

How much you want to bet they just threw those in last minute to "debunk" the leak

Recapping:
MARVEL
Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

CAPCOM
Arthur
Chris
Chun-li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X
[?] (leaker wasn't sure but was betting on it being Frank)

Also, the supplemental leak with DLC (pic related) did include Haggar. Unless it was stated otherwise, some of those could be DLC.

BRAVO CAPCOM!

Wait Haggar was on one of the leaks? jesus

the only reason I've been even remotely interested in the news for this game. Though, I'm sure Capcom will find a way to make him completely uninteresting, I can't help but be curious.

Not on the Ryce leak but on the datamine one.

Sigma (confirmed since 2nd trailer)
Frank West (confirmed)
Jedah (confirmed)
Nemesis (confirmed)
Haggar (confirmed)
Monster Hunter
Firebrand

Black Panther (confirmed DLC)
Gamora (confirmed)
Winter Soldier
Venom
Dormammu
Ghost Rider

They sure know how to pick 'em.

It's probably gonna be based on the casualized Monster Hunter world game for easy advertising and they can recycle some of Spencer's functions to use for the grapple hook

This train wreck is the gift that keeps giving.
Even though I'm not touching the game even if it's free, it still pisses me off that they made M.O.D.O.K. a fucking stage animation. He was my favorite character they added to MvC3

Looks like Haggar may have gotten the Dante face treatment.

wait for his actual announcement before you try this hard to be a faggot

MOIK HOGGER!

…but yeah, let's wait until the HD trailer and screens are out. That said, benefit of the doubt is something Capcom's work has long stopped being deserving of.

That's why I said "looks like". Meaning from what I see it seems highly possible, especially given Capcom's recent track record. I'll admit I may be jumping the gun, but Haggar deserves better than this shit.

that screenshot of haggar also looks a lot better and way different from the other one. here he actually looks like haggar, and a really handsome aged haggar at that

Looks like I won't be playing until the 28th

archive.is/SGqwU
Tekken pros confirmed for being filthy fucking casuals on par with smashfags

(checked)
What did you expect from a bunch of vat-grown gooks?

Oh well, at least they're not bitching about it like some fags I saw.

Who would complain about Geese joining the cast?

Idiots that just want to see the almighty uterus (not waifufags just idiots who want more chicks on the roster because vagina) and/or know nothing of FG history like saying Geese is some sort of Bryan-Heihachi re-skin.
Shit you can't even rage at because it's simply pants-on-head retarded.

What's the full name of the game next to BB centralfiction with next blazing in the title? I can somewhat read the symbols on top as magicians dead next blazing but I'm not too sure

Starfire's being shown tomorrow at SDCC.

Looks like Not-Dissidia: nippon boogaloo

Who?

Starfire. She loves dick.

Well I guess you two have a lot in common then :^)

No really, she does love dick.

Christ almighty, and they say anime was a mistake.

What happened to that dick again?

Mind Stone is apparently a full stun command grab.

kek

(checked)