Canon stupid video game characters

LOL
Can Holla Forums name another canon stupid character?
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Adam_Jensen

Other urls found in this thread:

m.timesofindia.com/world/us/student-writes-blacklivesmatter-100-times-gets-into-stanford/articleshow/58031825.cms
cnn.com/2017/05/22/us/rapper-harvard-thesis-trnd/index.html
nypost.com/2017/06/01/harvard-students-can-now-study-game-of-thrones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You seem to have a weird fixation on this.

What gives you that idea?

As an AZanon I keep hearing about this school. Is it like some legendary libtard collage? ASU is where all the collage party dipshits go.

UP is notorious for its online study programs which are ridiculously easy and essentially a "mail-order degree" farm

It's a for profit online college that owns a football stadium and team. The university favorite demographic are dropout single mothers with GEDs.

Yes and no. It's easy but it's far more time consuming than real college. It takes 3 years to get a liberal arts associate degree with them. That's the easiest degree to get.

When I saw the cutscene where Zhao traps Jensen I understood that he was retarded already. No one with a brain would fall for that

Every henchaman in every shooter past the first few levels.

Who the fuck is still signing up to fight for this team of bloodbags at that point? Also the police in every game are either non-existent or regularly let the same serial killer loose again and again.

The worst part is he still falls for her shit if you have a social enhancement.

Meanwhile JC went to a private Swiss school and could have been an Olympic athlete if he had wished to. The only good thing about HR was the brown tomboy.

Anything but Ivy League and MIT are worthless internationally.
I don't understand how Americans fall for the university meme on the level that they do. The price of a house for a level of teaching that you get from a free night class in any other first-world country.

I don't know why you don't all go live overseas to complete university. It would cost half as much to go study in Germany LOL, Switzerland, Australia etc, and you'd get a more recognised and worthwhile qualification.

Is there a reason the population thinks what they're getting is worthwhile?

Ivy League and MIT are only worth it for the networking. They are no better at educating you than any other university, and sometimes they are even worse, case in point, Harvard.

Still, knowing someone to give you a job is better than having a worthless degree and a house loan to pay off it is better than nothing.

Only if you don't mind getting infected with the mind virus called Marxism, or at least pretending to be infected so well you might as well be.

Well, all the Americans from this site would fit in well, I guess.

Or maybe Zhao was using pheromones?

I played the game long ago but IIRC you meet her again later in the game and this time Jensen doesn't fall for anything. Does she just forget to use pheromones that time?

Remember how certain characters actively see you using pheromones and tell you to fuck off? Presumably it worked the first time because he was off guard and not expecting resistance.

Most Americans can't spean any foreign language, which limits their options.

On the other hand, some "Americans" can ONLY speak a foreign language. Hopefully Trump will ship them back to Mexico.

Maybe it worked the first time because the writers had no idea how to proceed from there and they already expended the "remote controlled suicide" idea back in the first area.
TBH they should have had one of those conversation battles like with Tong. Like you'd be interrogating her and she'd be stalling for time until the guards showed up. At which point it'd be reasonable that she could slip in there while you were distracted.

Uni is expensive as fuck but are houses really $50-$100k in America

depending on the area, yes

they get as low as $2000 in detroit

Why yes, yes they are.

A degree in Europe is about 3000€-5000€ in the cheaper countries, possibly 10000€ in the most expensive ones. It's indeed cheaper, but the cost of life also tends to be cheaper here compared to america.
Although, it's not even comparative comparing the small fortunes they have to pay for a degree.

Then again, we also have a shitton of programs to get people into Uni so they can finish any degree. In my country, there's a "25 and older" program for anyone beyond that age to enjoy several benefits so they can finish a degree and any soldier that signs up has some perks too.

The important thing isn't so much where you go but what degree you try for. Getting an Environment Engineering degree is worthless, there's very little jobs in that area, and most are already covered. Getting Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or even anything regarding Programming is far, far better.

I also hope nobody falls for the "just take a study online, it's cheaper" because no boss will hire you without a shining piece of paper issued by a recognized University and no matter how disciplined you are, you simply can't beat having an experienced teacher avaliable to explain you the stuff you don't know yet.

By comparison, in Canada you can find actual drug shacks for the price of a small mansion. :^)

Can I pretend to go back on topic? Because this could be a fun thread.

Crash Bandicoot was mutated by N. Brio's Evolvo Ray but Cortex's Cortex Vortex failed to alter his mind. So he's not brainwashed into working for Cortex, but he's also still as dumb as a regular wild bandicoot.

Knuckles usually isn't as dumb as in Sonic Boom, but note that he falls for the exact same trick, Eggman telling him that Sonic is the real bad guy, at least five different times. In Sonic 3 & Knuckles, in Sonic Triple Trouble, in Sonic Adventure, in Sonic Pocket Adventure, and in Sonic Advance. He's pretty retarded.

The only reason u would want an environmental engineering degree in Europe is to upgrade jt and specialize in renewable energy or just energy systems and improving waste systems.

Technically your degree can open doors for that whole push to make cities more economic and refined

What about his sister and Tawna?

Well Tawna was set to be brainwashed next after Crash failed, but I think you're supposed to figure you rescued her before that happened. She doesn't do anything except stand around looking sexy in the original game, and doesn't even appear in the rest of the series except for leaving Crash for Pinstripe in the manga. I think it's safe to say that Tawna, despite looking highly humanoid, actually still has the brain of a wild bandicoot.

Coco never really made sense because she was forced in due to marketing feminists getting mad about Tawna. Was she made by Cortex too? Or N. Brio working solo? When? Crash didn't seem to rescue her in the first game. Was she made after it? Was she made before Crash but escaped first? Did the Cortex Vortex give her the intelligence that she (unlike Crash and Tawna) definitely has? Nothing about Coco makes sense. But she's still best waifu material.

I feel we're putting way too much thought on it.

All you had to do was follow orders.

The Crash 2 manga shows that Tawna breaks up with Crash practically immediately after they get home after the events of the first game. Coco then arrives, already existing at this point. The best explanation I can figure is that she was mutated with the Evolvo Ray and brainwashed with the Cortex Vortex, but the Cortex Vortex doesn't work well to begin with, because Cortex isn't actually a good scientist, Brio is. It made Ripper Roo crazy, Koala Kong didn't become smart either, and it plain didn't work on Crash. Perhaps it made Coco intelligent but didn't brainwash her. Or maybe she just hit the books like Ripper Roo did after the first game. Though I don't know when she would have had the time to do that. Maybe in a cage at Cortex Castle.

(checked)
Think I remember reading an idea that Coco was made sometime between 1 and 2 by N. Brio to deliberately to work with Crash and get back at Cortex. Makes sense that N. Brio could further improve the Ray to make an intellegent humanoid, though doesn't explain if Coco was some kind of relative or if Crash just went along with it. Starting to get into DEEPEST LORE territoy here.

You mean sonic advance 2. In advance 1, it's a robot.

N. Brio created all the enemies in Crash 2, at least before the N. Gin boss fight. The Komodo Bros seemed to turn out just fine (though so did Pinstripe), and Tiny is dumb but functional, and seemingly smarter than Crash. Ripper Roo also changed sides, which makes a bit more sense when you realize that Brio is technically the one who created all the enemies in the first game as well (since the Evolvo Ray is his). My point is he clearly has access at least to a copy of the original Cortex Vortex to use on the Komodo Bros and Tiny.

The regular, non-boss enemies in Crash 2 are also upgraded, cyborg versions of regular animal enemies from Crash 1, so Brio has experience with upgrading tech like that. It's possible he did upgrade the Cortex Vortex he had access to.

Interesting to note that Ripper Roo, upon becoming smart, became a good guy and switched sides to work against Cortex. Tiny, meanwhile, was created as a good guy, but was dumb, so he switched sides to work for Cortex.

Also interesting is that without Brio, Cortex seemingly doesn't have access to the Evolvo Ray anymore, and the only new animal henchman he creates after Crash 1 is Dingodile, who is created through some new procedure to merge two species.

Crash does have deepest lore when you look into it. But it was fucked up as soon as Naughty Dog left. Look at Crash Bash, where they literally couldn't think of enough good guys so they had Tiny and Dingodile temporarily switch sides for the sake of fairness. Meanwhile, N. Brio, who defeats Cortex in Crash 2, is working with Cortex in this game. They could have also had Ripper Roo or even one of the Komodo Bros be on Crash and Coco's team, along with Brio, and there would have been four characters that actually made sense. Or just use Tawna and Brio, which would make the most sense. Of course, they also invented Rilla Roo because they couldn't think of enough bad guys, instead of just using Pinstripe or something. That game didn't give a shit.

LOL
m.timesofindia.com/world/us/student-writes-blacklivesmatter-100-times-gets-into-stanford/articleshow/58031825.cms

cnn.com/2017/05/22/us/rapper-harvard-thesis-trnd/index.html

nypost.com/2017/06/01/harvard-students-can-now-study-game-of-thrones/

Smart guys don't go to college.
What the hell is wrong with you?
Great, you get to learn how to boss the other leftists around but you're still a fucking commie mental patient, doesn't matter what school you go to, it's all for the same purpose.

He should've been a marine instead of delta force. Marines intentionally want too recruit the dumb

It's ok to admit that you're stupid user.

no user we are talking about NIGGER single drop out moms. Not white souless harpies. Niggers are the demographic for UP

If we can count your character in an MMO as canon because they accomplish a story, then I would say your player character in FFXIV. You're pretty much the world's biggest dipshit.