Losing control?

Whats your favorite fighting game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jojo HFTF.

third strike is a lot of fun

def jam fight 4 ny tbh monica

No work today. Did some housework. Watched Raw.

Melee.

Tekken 5.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Skipped out on work today. Was comfy. Boss might be pissed today. Don't care. 3 weeks left and I'm done.

DaS2 continues to impress. Been using a shield that can cast miracles. Found a sword that can cast spells. As someone who always plays battlemage this is one fucking awesome combo.

So any progress on the suicide timetable yet? I'm getting antsy waiting.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

really? Maybe the Tekken series.

Is that actually any good? Thats from the 90s right?

How goes anons?

Best fighting game ive played. Unlike other fighting games all the characters are unique. My mains is DIO, avdol, and mariah.

Whatcha all playin? Hope its fun.

Morning. Finished all my stuff at work and forgot my vita. Shit sucks

Only fighting game I've put any amount of time into was persona 4 arena. Fighters aren't my thing

Only one of those I know is Dio and thats just cause of memes tbh
Hows your day been?

Das2 still
What about you user?

What you going to do to kill time now?

(trips)
Fine. Still have to double shift 5 days this week, but whatever. Seeking out lodging for PAX.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Only gays post here so you better

sleep snug, smug

Finished a round of Wolf 3D and trying to wind down with a book. I've enjoyed ending a day of Vidya with a read and a drink lately.

of curse not, but it was not terrible either, and back then that was enough to get traction and a following, there were many failed fighting games in the 90's because they didn't had enough publicity/marketing or were just bad games.
asuka 120% remake never ever

All good. 5AM here, and I'm going to sleep because I'm out of cigarettes and I'm starting to get jumpy.

Good night! :3

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine. Trying to finish P5 but I missed flu days so I have to go back a few days to exploit something.

Why is the pic like that?

Ever been to pax before? If so whats it like?
Dunno if I'd like those huge conventions like that. Seem too busy for me.

What you reading?

How goes user

Hate running out of my nicotine. Have about 20 cans of snus in the fridge now though so I'm good for a long while. Night user

Pretty good. I listed a few things. They should sell soon. not chicago user. The 2 sega lock on laser tags work and are in box so thats a good 70 bucks in my pocket soon. I watched that zelda dvd, it was just the history of the making of the zelda series and WW. Interesting. Gonna put that up for like 80 bucks. if anyone wants to offer 70 im gonna list it later today. Im gonna save my money for the gun show later this year.

das real family

Aside from posting, look for podcasts to check out I suppose

Why not?

What's up fam?

I'd probably buy it if it weren't for nippon. Haven't been able to buy anything in months and it sucks.

This will be my 10th year straight. It's fun, but a bit chaotic and busy. Plus, getting tickets to PAX West is damn near impossible if you aren't stalking out their Twitter account constantly.

Ok.

Are you going to post the same boring images everyday?

Tbh its probably gonna sit there for a few months. If it is and you come back from moon land, offer me 60 and i'll make a deal.

I am going to sleep. Good night.

Dear report spammer-kun, I'm not bannin Ritsu he/it is not breaking any rules right now.

Conventions are way too pozzed for me. I would rather not get preached at for being a white fucking male thank you very much.

I still need to find some good podcasts. Always forgot to remember the ones mentioned in the thread too

Have to go to bed for work soon. Hows life fam?

Damn. How much it change over the years?
It got a big party thing going at night like some cons?

My reaction image folder is only so big and I don't have the time to get more these days.

Ahhhh sure remind me in 3 months.

Cya next time user

Will do.

das rite
i a gud boy dindu nuffin

Play anything fun today fam?

wew

Same old shit. Hate living in L.A, this state is shit. Minimum wage went up so now everybody makes the same as me now and I don't get any raise.

By the way has anybody ever had this coffee? It's really good.

Did some comfy taxi missions in vice city. Played a bit more capitalism while role playing as trump. Got to the lab in deus ex, so almost done with that. Still working on the last 25 puzzles in picross 3d too.

Been re-reading Christine lately. Hadn't touched it since high school so I figured why not.

hello

Another cali user. Shit sucks here. Get me out pls. I dun wanna be here anymore.

I'd be fucking pissed if I was making decent money and all of a sudden burger flippers were making as much as me.

Is that real coffee? If so I'll look for it in nippon

Capitalism?

Whats that bout satan?

How goes hello user

i lik dis post

kinda shit

More and more people go, scalpers get crazier, tickets cost more, friends you went with in the past can't go anymore, you start contemplating starting a YouTube channel just so you can get a press pass, but you keep shelling out nearly 200 bucks on tickets every year because for the longest time, this con was the only thing that kept you from killing yourself.

Yeah. There's parties at night. Last year I went to a party hosted by Suda51. Was hype as shit.

Old Stephen King novel about an evil car basically. Its entertaining enough.

Its kinda what you would think it is. You build stores and facories, make and sell stuff. Of course this is back in the dos days so its autistically indepth and i love it.

I want some BOSS

Whats up?

shit

That's what happens when you live in the Peoples Republic of California. Also yes it is real coffee, they sell it in japanese supermarkets here in america for about $1.30 each. The american ones dont' have the animu girl on it.

What the fuck, where can I find that?

This place has turned into a diversity urban shithole mixed with communist ideas.

Ohhhhh yeah that one. I'd just watch the movie

Any good stories?

Too old for me.
I do want something similar to that to play though

I have lost complete control of my life. I bet a lot of people will hate on it but I think my favorite fighting game is DBZ Xenoverse. Hate on me if you want. I really dislike any fighting game that makes me fight in a 2D hallway. They have their place but I just can't get into them.

Try sid meier's railroads. Not as autistically indepth, but it still has its charm.

Sick or something? Got diarrhea?

Xenoverse is fucking awesome. One of my top 5 favorite games of all time. Hits both the things I love in games. Fast paced combat and extreme mounts of customability.
Hows your day going user?

Wanting more a city sim. Or more like a country sim.

Over 100 people got H1N1 at PAX '09 I was one of them, going barhopping with a bunch of fellow autists back in 2015 during a GG meetup, getting to interview Keiji Inafune twice it's fansite guy, meeting Hideki Kamiya, seeing the Protomen twice, the list goes on.

Sim city 4 is pretty good. Alternitively look at the simulation tag on gog and pirate what looks interesting.

Welp time to go to bed so I can go to work with at least a couple of hours of sleep. Cya anons.

Damn fam sounds awesome. Glad you got to have so many great memories.

Sim city it is. If my computer can handle it.

dey only gave dat gay zombie shooter to 100 ppl?

Rules 6, 7, and 8.

kinda

tropico games play pretty tight I'd say tbh monica. age of mythology or sumn I've heard gud thangz about too but idk fa sho. widelands is open source settlers

It should run ok. Its from i think 2005. If that fails, sim city 2000 is pretty good, though its a dos game.

Tropico is pretty good, though 2 is so fucking weird. 1 is an alright dictator sim, 2 is this weird pirate island sim, then 3 is just 1 with a good ui and camera.

Can we not do it this time? I'm just gonna delete whatever spam you make, or dismiss all your reports with one button click. It's just pointless to have an autism battle, when I have folded my autism over 1000 times.

That's H1Z1. H1N1 was the swine flu.

I'm probably gonna die there some day. Waiting in line with a walker to play the PS23, and I'm just gonna keel over.

But can tour autism slice clean through chris-chan?

Your*
Fuck

ye i'd say 3 or 4 2 b safe

don't hurt him fam

Ive never played 4. What additions are in it?

You're underestimating gurochan. Getting my HD ready and I hope you are too.

bring it gaylord

This hasn't been a very good day. I might make a detour to my favourite vidya store when I go to pick up the new spray nozzle for the sink.
I never played many because I'm hot garbage, but we had Street Fighter Alpha 2 or something like that on PS1. I liked playing as Sodom.

Having looked into it, it was this one. Ours was used, I guess, because it just came in a clear CD case but it was definitely this CD design.

Night anons.

Cuck.

I expected xenoverse to be poorly received for some reason.

I don't sleep anymore, that's why I am in a 4am thread as I assume most of the others are here for a similar reason. Out side of that I am feeling better than normal to be honest. How about yourself?

Delet

natural disasters, more of everything, but it's da same engine n all dat. if pirating 2 fuck around w/ all da bells n whistles i'd prolly hafta give da edge to 4.

Too slow, fag.

u kno dey neva got da real killah?

lol

Gore/report spammer, you're a cool guy and I like you still!

Surprise!
I like you too, cuck-chan

At least show me your pussy. I'm extra horny after watching you struggle.

I played mortal combat once and thought it was boringly repetitive. I would say my favorite is SSBB. Any recomended fighting games that actually have a non-crap story?

Try _____

Go fuck yourself wigger. Also I think SSBM would be a close contender for the spot. Never really played that many fighting games like such.

I got your (((you))), nigger.

post more
you dirty slut

And the cucklord can't let me reply to some bitch.