This is one of the last updates before we include the new Overgrowth campaign and leave Early Access

GRIMOIRE AND OVERGROWTH COULD BE RELEASING IN THE SAME YEAR
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN 2017

The furry game dev is a SJW

This

If he shut his fucking mouth and did an ounce of research he wouldnt have supported GG or Hillary.

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

When he finishes his game, another seal shall come undone.

He's also a JEW that's why he's been milking it for over a decade.

I'll pirate it, fuck these devs. TBH someone should post a DL link when it does if I don't first.

More indieshit that isn't fun or high quality.

Why do people care about the devs political ideology? Why not play games that are fun and ignore bad ones?

All the games out now are bad. Gotta sift through all the turds to find the lesser turds of the bunch.

Next war fought on two separate countries is the first seal, goy. ISIS doesn't count as they're 1. not a country and 2. without proper allies

yiffe

Do Israel, the US and Saudi Arabia not count?

AS THE SEALS SLACKEN ANCIENT EVIL IS UNLEASHED
ATARIIIIIIIIIII
ATARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Because there are objectively wrong ideologies that are specifically used to subvert and destroy the West, and these people do not deserve your money, no matter what they create.

Most devs that talk about political ideologies usually, hamfistedly, shove them into their games. It breaks the immersion.

This is the work of one who consorts with beasts.

So they just gave up trying to make a game out of this and told modders to make it instead?

This. I'm an aspiring dev from Holla Forums and it pisses me off that I won't be making any money from my games because classcuck fucks like these people will screech about the inclusion of pro-communist elements.

Fuckoff cuckchan

The problem is that often times SJWs care more about their shitty ideology than making a good game, so the game itself suffers as a result.

*scratch that, ALWAYS
Otherwise you wouldn't be an SJW.

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS OF THE 401TH MILLENIUM, AND WHAT IS THIS?

何?! Why does this shit cost almost 30 dollars? Isn't this just a glorified tech demo with no content that's actually worth something?

It isn't even a tech demo anymore because this shit stopped being impressive like 5 years ago.

I only care if the Devs shoves his shitty politics into the game, if not, I couldn't care less. Jedem das seine.

Read a fucking book you stupid nigger. If you gave a fuck about communism and games development, you would be creating a labor of love and giving it away so that others can experience your vision. But no, you're just aspiring to be petit bourgeoisie and chose games development as your avenue.

You're one stupid fucking hypocrite. Get your fucking shit together.

I'm not sure why this is so amusing to me. Holla Forums BFTO

Just like Marx, that refused to work even a single day of his life and kept mooching off everyone around him like the leftist parasite he was.

Their entire board is like that. A bunch of sickly, weak college kids that LARP as revolutionaries while wishing they had comfortable well-paying jobs under capitalism. Holla Forums is essentially an even more mentally ill /r9k/.

100% correct.

SCANDALOVS PORTRAITS OF SVCH BEASTS!

This fucking game had so much advanced innovative video game technology and concepts that I wanted it to be credited for, so so fucking much, but they took too long and now other people either stole or thought of these ideas on their own, in all the fucking time it took them to make this shit and now this game looks derivative of many other products. Its actually kinda sad.

Also this game was one of the ones that I was most looking forward to purchasing in my entire life but unfortunately the dev had to go and open his mouth about politics, and now in my right mind I can never financially support this developer with my commerce.

Good question, especially since you can just pirate the game if you really don't want to support the dev so much.

Putting your vision of politics into your game is different from just making a game and happening to have an unpopular personal opinion that is completely unrelated.

You could, y'know. Pirate it.

Because he stands to set a standard and push by establishing himself into the Artists Union.

Why would you give money to someone who literally wants you and your hobby dead? That's basically why I try to avoid giving SJWs money.

Fucking why? No, seriously. What can this game offer you that isn't available somewhere else in a non-furry format?

But what if I want to slaughter furries en-masse?

If I ever go any where this game with its very quickly waning luster, I very much intend to do just that. Although, I think you may have misconstrued what I was attempting to convey. For the years and years I knew about this game, and all up until recently, I wanted the devs to receive my money as a show of my support for these developers, their experimental and innovative advancements in the art of developing a interactive piece of media. their desire to demonize me and my personal opinions and continue to advance the looming poison of politics and forced agendas into the mediums of escapism has robbed me of the satisfaction I would have had by supporting what I still, all politics aside, consider to be very good game developers who are doing positive things to advance video game and its industry.

That's a shame. I wish I could relate, but I barely buy video games.

How disrespectful (^:

I am honestly the same way, I havent purchased a video game in very long time which could have had something to do with why I was anticipating buying what appears to be a good game.

Nah, there's no way this could be b8

Nice trips. I don't buy games either but that sums it up well.

literally Marx's mother about Karl

He was also unwashed disgusting fuck with body covered in boils and pustules.

You have got to be the shittiest communist ever. This is why nobody takes you seriously.

lrn2anglaise

Oh shit I forgot this thread exists and I forgot to post this earlier. Whatever its worth the bump as there is valuable discussion to be had here also this thread is just better then other threads on the board currently. Necrobump from page 14, 2 posts away from falling off the board (^:

This is wonderful bait and I applaud you and your success. Bravo.
Now just to clear some things up lets take a look at what your possible motives could have been and how you suceeded at them all; (you are a newfag?), you wanted to appear to be a clueless newfag, you wanted to do a quick little test to determine how many new fags there are, you wanted to lower the quality of the board by asking a question that is common sense, you wanted to lower the quality of the board by asking a question that subjective, you wanted to lower the quality of the board by asking a question that has been asked many times and is a very stagnant discussion where there is nothing new to discuss.

I also liked the way you phrased it "play" instead of buy so that you could rehash an old argument without really making it seem that way. There is no reason not to play a good game from a cancerous/reprehensible game developer this is not a debate at all its not even a discussion, purchasing it on the other hand is a whole different situation which is where the problem with your post resides.

Now lets answer your question. It is self destructive, ethically questionable and retarded to financially support a game developer who hates you, your hobby/the industry they are a part of, you are going about funding something that is directly harmful to your own interests, this is the most ascended level of being a cuck that exists, and you are actively harming the industry by doing such.