Tips on Video games. Are there any video games out that I can play that isn't super Anti-White...

Tips on Video games. Are there any video games out that I can play that isn't super Anti-White? I basically only Play Orcs Must Die Unchained and CS GO and sometimes replay Skyrim, but I was wondering if there was anything else that has come out lately that I might be able to play that ISN'T completely Anti-White, Anti-Racist, Anti-Nazi, Anti-Me ???

I was looking for advice because I don't get a lot of free time between work and husband / daddy time. My time in the Office is special to me.

Thanks for the help / time.

InB4 "back to Holla Forums"

The game of dubs.

I hear Minesweeper is pretty good, it'll get you prepared for the racewar too.

Also check em.

Moonman Doom

Try looking for:
Good luck finding new games that are good, though

Embarrassing

pretty much any game before the mid-2000, you blithering faggot

also recommendation threads are for lazy niggers who cant move their moolie ass to an internet search and fuckin put some terms in to get results

One would think that there is a REALLY big game market for non-pozzed games…. Does no company not see that and tap into that?

i think you need to learn how to read kid. You guys live on Holla Forums , shouldn't you know better than Jewgle?

All games are inherently antiwhite because it prevents you from bettering yourself

That market is smaller then you think, the most common denominator far outweighs the groups you're referring to. And some genres are so niche that no sane AAA devs will touch it except for cheap brand recognition.

My friends and I all have kids and none of us will buy games from these Devs for ourselves or children with how pozzed they have become.

We have taken up gardening and boating and stuff and force the kids to play board games before we will give the Pozzed games a dime.

Just keep playing Skryim when we have any time.

Yes you're very mature and cool and your kids will be uncucked and unpozzed and certainly won't be influenced by jewish tricks
Your kids are already shit

I think you are mad about something son. I am not sure what it is… Maybe because your mother is a whore and you have had no one but your mother's black boyfriends around your whole life and they beat you while teasing you with your mother's pussy smell on their breath… But a lot of people have normal lives.

Take em fishing. Teach them how to filet and prepare a fish, then cook it then and there.
Your kids will love the feeling of having prepared their own food, esp with how "gross" it was.

Only Jap games.

try 80% of the videogames out there

This is the second or third thread today /lefypol/, do you not just get tired of people laughing at you?

Devolver Digital

Dark Souls 1 and Dragon's Dogma are probably right up your alley. Nips idolize whites, so their games are usually a safe bet, and although most of them are genuinely terrible, there's a few top-tier diamonds in that pile of shit.

For first person shooters, Metro 2033 is AIDS free. I almost want to recommend New Vegas, but there's enough pozzed shit in it that I wouldn't want to play it around kids.

Last, but not least, we've got Darksiders Warmastered Edition which almost plays like a hardcore Zelda game with Heaven vs Hell, and you taking the role of one of the Four Horsemen and killing them all.

Also this. I don't know if it's really an option anymore, but starting from the time I was ~8 in the early/mid 90s, every weekend I would go on adventures and explore the neighborhood/woods/abandoned beach with my friend, and we'd fish all the fucking time. We had tons of videogames, but that was seen as more of a rainy day consolation prize, rather than the main attraction. I think a lot of, perhaps even most kids today don't grow up with those experiences anymore, and I wouldn't trade that shit for anything.

OP, you may want to look at older games. Age of Empires 2, Total War (specifically Medieval 2 and Rome 1), Doom (multiplayer + mods are a great combo), Mount & Blade, and Killing Floor 1 to name a few. Older games inevitably tend to be less pozzed. Plus they tend to be either cheap or easy to play online when pirated.

I never had those experiences user, I mostly just stayed at home and played video games throughout my childhood. I'm 23 now and only just discovering what it's like to go out into the woods and camp with friends (at least I never got into drugs or anything). I envy you, and when I have children I want to be able to give them what I never had.

You don't go up to a professional carpenter and say "hey how do i hammer a nail into wood?" Your request isn't the nuanced inquiry of a refined mind, it's the retarded wondering of a mongoloid faggot. You could pick up a thousand games that are perfectly fine and aren't trying to push an agenda, pretty much anything from before the PS2, just as a suggestion, and you'd be fucking good for it.

Furthermore, about the only games that were anti-Nazi back then was actual war shooters that was actually about fighting actual historic nazis and not any modern-day posers, and also Wolfenstein 3D which was made ages before war shooters were a genre. Even THEN i bet you'd still play the shit out of that, if you had the fuckin' brain molecules to look up even a modest list of games before blundering your way in here demanding you be served suggestions on a fucking platter.

Lurk more, find people talking about games they love, play those games yourself, and MAYBE start posting once you have some experience under your belt, you self-important evolutionary throwback.

OP.
You're a fucking moron.

This shit has to be bait. In the case that it is not…
It's incredibly simple to avoid those games because the same fucking people release them every year. You don't need anyone else to do it for you. How is this even a problem for someone as casual as you? You've hardly played any, finding new ones meeting your shitty, arbitrary requirements is a fucking breeze.
You mean any World War 2 game?
Just stay away from video games, it's best for all of us.

Telling it like it is.

Your company would get blacklisted and distributers would boycott your game to the point of you only being able to sell the game via your website.

One of the updates broke it for me, I can navigate the menu fine, but trying to launch the actual game results in an error, anyone else have this problem.

Total War is fun I guess

You could RP in Crusader Kings 2 if you wanted, or maybe Witcher or S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but the former doesn't have much replayability. Also Mount and Blade Warband is as far as I know of no political association

How about instead of finding vidya you should find salvation in your stressful life, for yourself and your family

If you haven't already, consider going to a range and renting some guns. Firearms ownership is a top-tier hobby that is a must for all uncucked, freedom loving whites, and goes hand in hand with outdoor activities.

A briliant mod.

user I had my sneaking suspicions that you were a collosal faggot, and now you just pretty much confirmed them. You seem so afraid of your children formulating their own ideas and opinions that you are actively censoring what they can and can't play. And not just based upon what you think is suitable for them to play it seems, but simply because you're afraid of them being 'pozzed.' You. Faggot. This isn't how you build an educated, informed mind, for all they know these mysterious 'pozzed games' you've been hiding them away from will seem like such a sweet forbidden fruit when they finally play it at their friends houses after you've denied them all access for so long.

Educate yourself, educate your poor quality starved children, and you might actually learn that not everything is 'pozzed' simply because you can make a strenuous connection. Use your common sense to determine what is or isn't pozzed. A few bad apples doesn't mean that the whole Orchard is spoiled. Game developers and film makers alike will soon realise that this shit doesn't make money simply because most people who play games/watch films don't want some kind of diversity solely for the sake of it being diversity. This isn't a fucking achievement, and very often it feels forced. If you really need someone to tell you what is or isn't pozzed in the gaming industry, or any other industry even, I think you need your eyes checked.

This is the job of the parent you stupid fuck. While a child's brain is growing, they're extremely vulnerable to programming. This is basic evolutionary psychology.
Literally "Let your daughters fuck niggers, goy! If you don't, they'll just do it anyway to rebel against you :^)". Fuck off with that manipulative kike shit, and close the oven door behind you.

Din jævla forpulte halunk

Most pozzed games are pozzed enough so that they could reach and change children into being politically correct. Children, and casuals in general, really don't focus on that stuff. Silly moving pixels are more than enough of a distraction from that part. Do you really think anything would happen to a kid if they played Overwatch? Of course not. Hell, mechanically, that game is for children.

ARE NOT POZZED ENOUGH*

Expeditions: Conquistador is a great game if you're interested in trying something different than what you usually play. You basically lead an expedition to explore Mexico and conquer the Aztecs.

Fun as fuck

Fire Emblem 7, FE8, FE6, FE5, and FE4.

You can play the game of dubs.

I stay away from SJW shit, but how many games do you honestly see as actively anti-white? Name some examples that you'd like to play but don't because of politics.

Checking those Princess trips.

I think you didn't read that part properly but I'm not surprised since I have my suspicions you will see only what you want to see in someone Else's writing. The fact that you call me a jew is also equally compelling. Can you see anything beyond that colorblind perspective?
I'm actually surprised you haven't forgotten how to breathe yet.