store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-official-dinosaurs-thread.90775/
moddb.com/mods/wizardry-6-automap-mod/downloads
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/13016907_#13016907
wizardryarchives.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Recorded for the coming prosperity or suffering archive.is/RJp9l

I believe in Cleve.

His programming ability is on par with John Carmack.

This fucking guy.
We have a detective story going on now

I'll need to make a webm when all is over. I'll release it tomorrow :^)

You know some people are just going in to post positive things non stop. I was accused of being a sock puppet but my steam account was made in 2005 so that dubunked their theory.

I know it's just a random guy and not a sockpuppet but I wonder if those people will still defend him in 2025.

WILL GOGFAGS EVER RECOVER ?

Of course. It's a meme you dip.

Cleve is love, Cleve is life

Have a spergout, accuse all of us of cyberbullying and hold the game hostage for the next 10 years, "improving" it all the while, before trying to releases it to the masses once again.

They're onto us

I bet he feels proud to snitch for his dev master.

It is obvious to them though you can see peoples join date and they are going straight to the Grimoire thread.

I'm there on my newbie account right now.

Is Cleve sleeping or something ?

pathetic little man

You are the one in the minority here, buddy.

Ubermensch like him need no sleep. Cleve is merely pretending to sleep to make us feel better and maintain his illusion of humanity.

I'd want to sleep forever too, if I lived in Australia or Melbourne
Or drink cough syrup

I'm almost certain that everyone defending him is a codexfag trying to encourage his madness. They do this on the Codex all the time.

What will happen to him when he releases the game? Isn't the game his entire life at this point?

I wonder how much money he's already wasted on this game and how much more he's lost by not releasing it at the optimal time.

How long has this shit been in development?
Pretty sure I saw something about this game almost 15 years ago.

22 years I think
Imagine all the rewards.

Poor guy probably keeps thinking that he hasn't done enough or that something needs fixing, only way we'll see it is if he dies and someone close to him uploads it.

I don't know much about his wife actually.

This looks like a shill thread.

Get the fuck out of here you retarded newfag sap

Holy shit.

On a scale of one to Chris-chan, how autistic is this guy?

Closer to 24 or 25 actually.

Assuming he did release the game, nothing is stopping him from making updates and the like.

And there's nothing you can do about it

BUY GRIMOIRE
IT'S ABOUT TO BE RELEASED
ANY SECOND NOW

There were some highlights last thread
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-official-dinosaurs-thread.90775/

How is that even possible? What’s even the story behind this thing?

An Australian/Neanderthal wants to make a game, the rest is history.

It’s a fucking abbo developing it? That’s it, then. That’s everything. It’d be like throwing a fish in the mud and expecting it to learn how to breathe air before expiring.

Educate yourself, cishet.

All faggots will burn.

He's building a second bunker in the middle of buttfuck Australia after his first one got invaded by mold. Now, you might ask yourself, why is he building this bunker? Because he wants to survive the apocalypse and the roving hordes of flying cybernigger babies.

Cleve is fucking insane.

Nothing you said in your post indicates that he is insane.

Let's see how smug you are when the cyberniggers raid your house

Flying cyberniggers is pretty unlikely. Cyberniggers are inevitable though

Not if they harness the power of the pyramids.

How do I rate other peoples posts in RPG codex? does this become available after a certain period of time?

Ask them, I'm sure they'll tell you.

Spoiled by the ease of reddits uboat system aren't you?

Legitimate answers only please.

Where do you think you are ?

You want to rate them racist?

Taboo Mom Natasha is the hero we deserve. Webm unrelated.

People are always cordial in their postings with me though.

I don't understand. I wanted to "agree" with a post.

It's just a meme. People there don't take upboat downboats as seriously as you do.

TO ASCEND BEYOND THE HEAVENS

Hahaha, how is cyber bullying real desu

HARD WORK AND GUTS, CLEVE

Plot twist: Cleve has been dead for over two decades, but as long as the game is not finished he cannot move on into the afterlife. The sheer power of autism lets him defy death itself.

Okay I am actually mad. What is a good replacement for firefox it is running like shit. Really shouldn't be doing this on just an image board and nothing else open.

Yeah firefox is sperging real hard on 8ch.

either links, chromium it runs fast for me i think, but your mile may vary. as for privacy/botnet, depends if you care to an autist level even firefox fucked up with google analytics whenever a user searches for addons but was fixed afterwards. or try disabling 8ch from auto-updating the thread.

Never give in to despair user, for all the people that have died waiting for Grimoire, you will be the one carrying their memories through your playthrough.
What a time to be alive.

Truly, aussie shitposting is unrivaled by men

No I've had enough of Mozilla and their SJW agenda blowing up my email inbox with bullshit and now their POS browser does not work.

They are dumped. I'm going to use something called "Iron browser"

It really spergs out when you auto-update the catalog or multiple threads.

Born too early to explore the universe
Born too late to explore the earth
Born just in time to explore the vast mind of cleve

I don't care if I have to wait more years just so the tally can total at 30 years. It's worth the wait, the promise of a wizardry clone is all I need.

Australian manufacturers specialize in exporting high quality shitposts.

That's just a fork of Chromium.

I recall the reason why is that 8ch uses jquery to re-generate the page, so even if a single blip of a post comes through, it cleans it all up and has to regenerate the page again.

That guy is not wrong.

Funny thing is that I haven't even played wizzardry and I'm not particularly fond of dungeon crawlers, although I really liked Legend of Grimrock 1&2.
I wish someone would make an actual RPG with insane attention to detail and consequences.

We had Ultima Underworld 1 and 2 back in the day, but sadly no one wants to make games like that anymore. Games are now a product, not a new technological frontier with limitless potential.

Go play Wizardry 8 right now and do not make another post until you've beaten it.

Holy shit.

I thought 7 was the one to beat.

It also is but you'll probably find it too dated.

Either wait a year or donate to the Codex.

Play 6, 7, and 8 while carrying your characters over.

I don't know, I like games like Darklands, is it even more dated than that ?
Wiz 8's intro is great to give you a sense of adventure though.

Well I guess, I have them downloaded already.
Are there essential fix to play with or do I just go vanilla ?

I made some adjustments to Wiz 8 because I didn't want to open a chest/kill a mob 100 times to get the gear I should receive in a certain area.

I'm in for a long walk

ONLY FIVE MORE ISSUES
ALL HANDS ON DECK, THIS IS (NOT) A DRILL

Someone made an automap mod for Wizardry 6.

moddb.com/mods/wizardry-6-automap-mod/downloads indeed

Do all the wizardry games take place in the same universe ? Are the stories interconnected or are all the games their own adventure ?

Last three Wizardries are a trilogy set in the same universe.

It's like Cleve wants someone to punch him in the face.

On one hand, the game is probably going to suck, on the other hand, it might be filled with the same glorious shitposting.

They didn't fly so well

I actually think this was pretty gud.
I should try with an actual group.

Enjoy rolling for stats for years.

Fuck you, Hitler.

Spent the past couple of hours looking at Cleve's history, even skimming some usenet archives.
He has been shitposting for nearly 30 years straight, a legit ancientfag autist. Its actually pretty impressive.

How the fuck does straya produce so many world-class shitposters? Are the people drinking concentrated autism over there?

Forgot 2

I teared up a bit

He's from Texas originally.

any day now

Were those Space Wolves, being into Bestiality and all

Orcs don't have dicks they are made from mushrooms it wasn't real.

Trips confirm it was all a dream.
But who was an vindicare ?

Our national past-time is called "taking the piss" where we basically shitpost to one another in person, to each other's face, and then laugh it off.
It's not to insult, per se, but to simply be funny.
Also, political correctness took a long time to get a foothold over here. For example, this is what outtakes from our children's programming in the 80's and 90's looked like. The real show was a bit more tame but they kept in the subtle stuff.

Of course, Space Marines don't have dicks either

still going strong now. You even consider abos as humans.

Depends where you, then again for precisely that reason I do not consider Melbourne a part of Australia

what about Sidney ?
how come that ultimately, every big city becomes cancerous as fuck ? Thank god for the countryside

The fuck is a Sidney, is that your gay boyfriend leaf?
:^)

Can you remember where it says that turning into space marine involving castration?

Nah, but I know they're at the very least infertile Poor Celestine, wants Robby's dick but he can't get it up

This makes me long for a childhood I'll never have. Thanks for the clip.

You cheeky cunt.

probably the Warhammer 40,000: Compendium or the Rogue Trader rulebook, maybe even one of the Space Marines codex.

could it be possible? could grimoire ACTUALLY release?

read the post dates in upper right corner

Read the date.

Most likely. But thechnically they reproduce by Progenoids implanted and harvested from them. And science in 41 millennia moved forward a lot and having 2 hearths can maintain erection for days. And knowing that wh stole a lot from F.Herbert its not unlikely that space marines have occasional orgy in their rape cave.

IIRC they have their sexual pleasure impulses rewired to trigger whenever they're fighting and killing.

Note that the conversion process starts before they hit puberty and that in any of the novel where women get attracted to a Space Marine, the space marines never care nor understand it.

that's hot

It might also have to do with the fact that post Heresy they are brainwashed and implanted with loyalty protocols. But it's true, a lot of the fluff focuses on the fact many marines have trouble understanding or interacting with humans, and many also despise normals humans for being weak and cowardly (in their view).

just like Cleve then.

Autism glands.

Hopefully all the people who died waiting for this game are allowed to move on to the afterlife soon.

So they're normal humans?

It's incredible to think that most redditors are younger than this game.

It's incredible to think that most of Holla Forums is younger than this game.

that's what I said

fuck

:^)

ONLY A TINY FEW MORE PICOISSUES

Is this some lefty mad at Holla Forums

You do realize we have an actual archive, right?
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/13016907_#13016907

It's just some kind of codex pasta

thanks fam

Here's what's left to check according to Cleve. Updated one hour ago.

Dark Warren
Bahomet Megalith
Pit of Bahomet
2nd Coil
3rd Coil
Outworld Realms
Maintenance Level
Spring of EverLife
Temple of Hathor-Sogg
Caverns of Zandrithar
Samhain Underworld
Great Hall of Samhain
Grand Refuge of the Ancients
Ancients Level II
Ancients Level III
Ancients Level IV
Donjon of the Mandarin
Bowels of Samhain
Castle Moravia
Ramparts of Moravia
Moravia Level II
Moravia Level III
Moravia Level IV
Moravia Level V
Moravia Level VI
Moravia Level VII

Git gud

Wait until this becomes 5 more issues in each area

What is Grimoire?

A grimoire is a textbook of magic, typically including instructions on how to create magical objects like talismans and amulets, how to perform magical spells, charms and divination, and how to summon or invoke supernatural entities such as angels, spirits, and demons.

It's what happens when autism is not properly treated.

Honestly I should have bought this game. I should still do it. Who wouldn't want to do something cute as giving a little hermit crab a cute shell? Nobody, really. We have ugly human babies and cute 2D crabs looking for seashells, which would you pick, the former or the latter?

But you CAN'T buy it.

Can you not read? I did not ask what "a" grimoire is but what the game "Grimoire" is. I get the feeling you're not answering in good faith and see this as some sort of jest.

So that's why people on Holla Forums are excited but what actually is it?

IT TOOK OVER TWENTY YEARS TO MAKE

A lone wolf dungeon crawler in the vein of Wizardry, 7 to be precise, made by a lead programmer who worked on the series since the 80s and left in the mid 90s. The game has been in development for at least 25 years since Wizardry 7 came out, but there's rumors it was in concept stages as early as 1988 when 5 came out.

Interesting enough but what is it that took such a long time to make? It must be good though. It did take 20 years to make.

Jesus. What the fuck? That's crazy.
I do like Wizardry seven and eight though.

A game made over the span of 25 years by a batshit insane guy in a bunker in the middle of Australia.

You clearly don't understand why archive.is is used.

17+ years of hellish unending madness
An elaborate hoax by Australians
A mythical Holy Grail of RPGs
A front organization for atomic Nazi supermen
Rumored by David Icke to be an "alien agenda"
Associated with unsafe household chemicals
Connected to urban legend pet "disappearances"
Incredible as it may seem, Grimoire is all of these things and more.

I'm dead serious and working harder the past three months than most of you could for 24 hours without a nervous collapse. Neanderthals are robust and hardy and can withstand enormous stress, hardship and prolonged misery. Anthropologists describe them as "having a different relationship to pain and discomfort that modern humans do," and for once they actually got it right when they guessed that.

I'm convinced he's doing this purely for the attention. He's riding this high, and he knows that once the game releases it's all over. He's trying to edge this fucking climax as long as he can.

He's probably sleeping now, pack your things for today

DK64 is shit

GRIMOIRE FINAL IMPACT

BRACE YOURSELVES user

Sounds like an Andromeda fan.

And for someone who apparently is so autistic that he avoids all human contact until he gets raped by a barely trying whore on a bet, you’d think he wouldn’t care about that.

In what way?

This proves he’s insane:

I FOUND ONE MORE BUG

ONE
FINAL
PASS

We're gonna need a live review of this shit as soon as it comes out (if it does)

The archive we have is bad, it leaves out posts seemingly randomly from being saved as if the post was never made in the thread. Also its it the most ugly and distracting thing ever known to man. There are better alternatives.

I don't know if my mind is prepared for the idea of a complete Grimoire.

That guy could release all that shit as a day 1 patch instead. He's like the total opposite of what developers like Bioware and Bethesda are.

Y'know. Ilwinter released their game incomplete for about the same pricetag as he's trying to give his. Many of the races weren't in yet and a lot of the text for the units was a blank box or copy-pasted boilerplate. They are still updating it 3 years later. By this point, if he doesn't release this shit by the end of the month at least, I'll have to call bullshit on the whole thing.

Don't worry, after all those passes and fixes he will need one last pass to make sure his fixes didn't make anything else bug.
Just one more week guys.

We have had continues threads about how it will release tomorrow for about a week now. At one point one should stop and just make a thread when its released (lol)

He's just testing our resolve.

Sounds perfectly reasonable and even true. How is he insane?

say again?

Lol sounds like another week.

I'm already out of resolve, can you imagine someone following this fromt he start?

Life as a Neanderthal is tough.

I wish he'd settle for a simple graphical glitch and get it over with.

GETTING SOME SLEEP NOW BUT IT'S
ALMOST
DONE

Imagine how almost done it'll be a year from now.

That's the same one as

Isn't there hundreds of monsters? This should keep him occupied for at least a week.

Going on 2 weeks actually.

I thought I was the only one here who likes this game. Cheers

To drive to the woods and eat corn out the can.

Draw a map as you go along.

He probably needs to do another triple-check on all the maps again too see if all the fixes for the micro-issues are good.

There is going to be something dramatic, like text formatting error causing source code to go to shit, or hard drives to break down or something similar.

This, i did it but the mines are a fucking pain because there is like 4 floors and a ton of dark places.

I feel like the closer we get to the release date, the closer we get towards Cleve's suicide. Maybe he knows too, which is why he keeps stalling for time, postponing it as long as possible, because he knows that he won't be able to bear it if the reviews aren't good and numerous enough. It would mean he wasted 20+ years of his life.

Either that or he somehow skips over a fatal bug and the released game doesn't work.

This.
I was never too interested in this game, so I've stayed largely ignorant of it.
I'm surprised it never got brought up during the
Hilarity from Boy

Maybe they're some nostalgia and market for the game? But the more popular dungeon crawler, party RPG games that have come out have had some modern improvement or varied mechanics.

Contents great but if its boring what's the point?

>implying Cleve cares about nor mies and ((((((journalists))))))))
lmao get a load of this newfag

Looking for a substitute of a dead torrent lead me to a useful fan site. here, If you don't feel like making maps as well as other things.

wizardryarchives.com

But my favorite part of these game is making the maps. Tbh i might try and turn off the arrow in EO5 when it comes out. I dont really like automaps too much because a big part of the game is lost.

You can do that?

Never tried but im gonna see if i can.

I still want the full videos.

No I mean you can turn off the arrow? I didn't know that was an option

I dont know. Ive never really went into the options of those games.

I downloaded the automap mod

IDS
HABBEBIN

what a self-important dork

Cleve's writing, you know you want to read it.

You know what the really sad part is? The game actually has an automap built-in, but doesn't let you use it. There is a spell called "Wizard's Eye" if I remember correctly, but by the time you get it you will be 80% through the game and the map only lasts a turn, so it's never worth the spell points.

Same thing with the compass, it's a spell as well, but at least it lasts until you rest. I don't get what the point was in making the compass a spell. From a role-playing perspective, a compass is one of the first things I would have placed in my inventory before the journey. And even if I had no compass I would find it easier to orient myself if I was actually living in the Wizardry world because the walls wouldn't all look exactly the same and I wouldn't turn instantly on 90° increments.

This codex site is cancer. Already I have a mod following me around and rating all my posts negatively.

You just know he's looking for the chance to strike.

Cleve needs to release the game before I get B& from the codex.

There are traps in the games that switch your orientation, though, and the most evil ones are in the dark. I don't remember it well but I think some ports lacked the spinning trap animation, so the jury is out on if the trap is magical or mundane in nature (in the latter case one would definitely feel momentum)
I agree that not being able to carry a physical compass to begin with is a stupid premise.

Yeah, the turning looks like shit

This is the best timeline

The codex isn't too fond of meme spewing Holla Forums trash.

Sure, the Codex have real good tastes.

Let's be honest, their memes are just ours from eight months ago.

The most relevant names in gaming.

FTFY

Even in the Codex's decline it is ten times better than this board ever was. Honestly, most of you here are weaboo autists that don't know jack shit about games.

Shitposting aside 8/v/ and 4/v/'s memes are really different now.
They had a major split around 2015. 8/v/'s memes haven't changed much while 4/v/ has adopted a lot of Twitter memes.

the fuck does that mean

This.

Haven't seen much in the way of meme creation here. Mostly just beating the same dead horses from years ago.

It's an acronym that's extremely popular on reddit and somewhat popular on JewTube, it stands for "fixed that for you"

That's what I just said
Can you not fucking read?

I don't differentiate among the depths of user.

the only websites creating new memes these days are complete normalfag websites like shitter and dumblr
the age of imageboards died years ago
anyway the thread's getting derailed so let's shut up about this retarded shit

Show me your CV, Holla Forums.

I'd tell you to lurk moar, but if you can't even google a word/acronym you don't know then you should better just go back to whatever cesspool you crawled out from.

Fuck off goons

Goons are into anime. Sorry to burst your bubble. So are redditors. You are on the same level as goons and redditors.

Fuck off weeb.

Goons by their very definition, hate anime, you faggot.

YOU TOLD ME ITS DONE BUT ITS NOT, NEW BUG DISCOVERED,REEEEEEE

Sad little goons.

Sad little weeb.

Fantastic bait
I'm giving you an 8.7 out of 10.

This man has to be shitposting at this point
He's an Australian so it makes sense

I thought nobody was dumb enough to be a new ten bux chump anymore.

I thought nobody was dumb enough to be a new ten bux chump anymore.

Oh fuck.

Sad goon-sama. Inb4 he repeats my post with words switched

Okay lads it's time to stop you're both dragging this out far too long and it's getting annoying

Sorry, weebs, but you are not part of some underground movement. People don't recoil in horror from anime, they just think it's childish and imbecilic. You, SA, and Reddit are cut from the same social reject cloth that draws people to weabooism (antisocial nerds who are angry that the culture around them rejected them so they project childish fantasies onto a culture worlds away).

t. rtwp advocate

Just fucking tell him you want to be friends already.

Truly disgusting creatures.

See, I don't think you've ever had a really in-depth look at the Codex. Plenty of people there criticize rtwp and think it was a terrible invention. Of course, this is also coming from someone who more than likely believes that Goons are anime-hating "normalfags."

Indeed.

That was the joke bright boy.

is this another one of those classic goon computer rpgs (aka smart boy rpgs?) The kind that everyone ultimately picks apart and most feel it wasn't that good and failed to learn from many other games and is ultimately forgotten like underrail and grimrock and all that other shit before it?

Why should anyone care?

LOL!

codex, goon, same shit different sewer

did he finally kill himself ?

Were Wizardry and M&Ms made by goons for goons?

I don't think you could ever find this mentality in any era of gaming. He is just that much of a perfectionist.

goons didn't exist back then, just lonely virgins who thought it was a good idea to transform a social tabletop experience into a single person huddled over a computer monitor with pizza flavored pringle dust on their fingers

although for the record these people were proto-goons for all intents and purposes. They all say and force the same shit these days.

Yeah, their reach and influence is growing day by day.

>>13058086
Threads about them do seem to attract your kind. When you aren't crying about tits in their japanese successors. It is a mystery.

considering how wizardry is still a thing in japan I'd say its safe to say that industry cares more about the game and its history than the west.

The only change they made to the formula is adding lolis and better tits and ass. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt bit you do appear to be goon tier if not an actual goon. Begone from here.

And soon he will come out and write that he has to rewrite some part of the game completely because of muh data degradation over the past 17 years.

Finally my doctoral thesis on the continuity of jRPGs from Live a Live to Xenoblade will get me something other than fat boipussy.

IT'S NEARLY DONE

Hope this lil fag gets aids and dies.

I'm crying, we did it lad. We even managed to keep the threads almost entirely on topic. Is this the magical power of Neanderthal shitposting ?

GRIMOIRE IN 10 MINUTES

If it actually comes out by 10:04AM EST today I will buy it.

RED ALERT
PREPARE YOUR WALLETS

My body is ready.

I might actually have to backlog it because I am half way through another game while waiting.

what a time to be alive.

Oh okay so we have a few more weeks.

Oh, my sweet summer child.

How much is he even going to charge for the game?

40US$

He plans on $40.

Stop wasting your time writing pages of text Cleve, just finish the femtoissues.

Honestly this is so much better than what it would've been a week ago so imagine all the improvement from the 2013 version.

it's only just begun.

or you could just buy the game, block steam in firewalls and play offline mode to not log hours played until the crack comes out then just refund the game through steam which will not have registered your playtime. i do this all the time and it always works

Does this reliably work with saves or do you have to start over often?

meme responsibly

varies entirely from game to game. something like this i would imagine it being a pretty simple copy paste honestly, but i dont know for sure.

It's been cracked, several groups understand how it works. Denuvo is done.

Honestly I'm pretty sure steam games can be all cracked the same way so you could crack it yourself or wait a couple hours for the torrent.
Since some anons here will buy it they will be able to upload it pretty soon.

Is DF the only good ""early access"" vaporware ?

no, it's updated consistently so it's by definition not a vaporware

Toady has raked in quite a good living off DF. He isn't some starving autist messiah.

well it's never ever having a proper 1.0 release though.

in this case the last version before Toady dies will retroactively become 1.0

will he kill himself if this flops?

it can't flop if it never comes out

A proper 1.0 release is when the game hits a specific set of conditions Toady himself has publicly laid out, he even toned down those conditions under fan influence. And that's still not what makes something vaporware, in order to be vaporware Toady would never have released DF.

I really don't like how he spoiled all the existing levels.
Also
Sounds cool.

He said it's not spoil because it was already spoiled.

still waiting

Releasing on the eclipse, as the old ones shrug off the weight of the depths and blot out the heavens, save for one shimmering unsettling beacon.

I'd be into that, I never had a game that had a codewheel thing or the like.

christ
those arent even real or good insults
good luck with that

That is because you are an underage faggot who shouldn't even be allowed to post here.

Nice try, queerbait. I simply never had a game that had protection like that and mostly subsisted off of mall kiosk bootleg floppy games.

Underage confirmed. If you weren't then you wouldn't have felt compelled to respond to my obvious shot in the dark bait at all.

I'd take a shot in her dark if you know what I mean.

I'd say that calling Dwarf Fortress good in it's current condition is a stretch, as Dwarf Fortress has degraded so much during the last several versions that it is not even in a playable condition anymore.

I do not understand why people keep donating to him nowadays anymore.

Is not for lewd. She is pure.

I wish we had a real RPG with autistic DF lorebuilding and some of the adventure mode functions.
It's really fun to just play a wrestler and breaking every joint of an elven body.

FeMC is a total fucking slut. Your waifu sucked dog dick in Tartarus.

SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL BAITING HIM INTO ADDING NEW STUFF AND HE WON'T DO IT

Delete this

If this game was in dev stage for 22+ years why would it finish today, or in a month from now. It will be delayed forever.

We're here to laugh at unbelievers like you

I honestly see no appeal to this game
seems like a barren dungeon crawler with shitty graphics and slow paced battle system

Watching him shitposting is the game.

No arguments.

Everything else nowadays is sloping down. Somewhere somehow somebody has got to raise standards. It's normally a race to the bottom and it isn't pretty down there. We see through a glass darkly now. With evil we will be like (golden) infants but as wise as serpents in our craft. God is not the author of popamole. Do not forbid trolling but it should be done properly. Do not be deceived, despair and free-to-play corrupts win and excellence. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against fail and decline, against microtransactions, against the rulers of darkness and of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Grimoire will push back the hordes of evil even if it is only for a day. Twenty years of madness and work is worth it if the decline is pushed back even a little.

t. Infinitron

and I'm here to laugh at people who still have hope

You'll be less smug in a few microissues.

u wot m8? Imma bang u up m8, right after I finish finalizing a few areas

infinitely better for ½ the price

well it exists so that's an easy claim.

haters BTFO

Actually, if he does it becomes open source, unless he is murdered for it.

That's the opposite of haters BTFO, that's saying haters can hate all they want because Cleve is used to it anyway.

lmao

ITS OUT OF SERVICE, no way this is getting released

This man is a national treasure.

WHERE IS THE GAME

Patience.

Only 5 milliissues left and we're good to go.

from what I've seen in that thread those people are about as cultish as star citizens, if not more considering how long it's taking

The cheeky cunts

The jokes on them, Cleve doesn't need help to shitpost.

You joke about that shit Japan actually has a turbo boner for Wizardry/Might&Magic style games. If GRIMOIRE is 1% as good as the 20 year wait entails, it'll sell gangbusters over there if localized.

Japan might not be ready to handle a shitposting maestro like Cleve. Things might get out of hand.

asians don't understand bants

Japs ripped off Wizardry and Ultima to make DQ and FF, what would they make if they ripped off Grimoire?

nothing

Probably for the best.

Top post

WHEN'S GRIMOIRE

Just a half hour away, for real this time!

Just 7 plank issues left.

W H E N ' S G R I M O I R E

Ugh, gamers

if you don't give me the grimoire in the next ten minutes, I will speak ill of your waifu.

But I cant do that and I dont even have a waifu

Your waifu holds hands with other boys.

Whoa whoa whoa, user. It's only been 5 minutes since you made your threat.

Reported

Foreign boys.

Please stop, it wont make grimoire come out any sooner

I bet your waifu has boy parts, nerd

I want the grimoire but there is no need to go this far, user.

ALIVE AND KICKING still no actual update on the game

Cleve's shitposting mixed with loony conspiracy nuts is a match made in comedy heaven.

At least we had some fun

NEW UPDATE ON THE REGIONS TO DO
ONLY THOSE MICRO ISSUES LEFT

Dark Warren
Outworld Realms
Maintenance Level
Spring of EverLife
Temple of Hathor-Sogg
Caverns of Zandrithar
Samhain Underworld
Great Hall of Samhain
Ancients Level II
Ancients Level III
Ancients Level IV
Donjon of the Mandarin
Bowels of Samhain
Castle Moravia
Ramparts of Moravia
Moravia Level II
Moravia Level III
Moravia Level IV
Moravia Level V
Moravia Level VI
Moravia Level VII

Well, its progress

Those were the ones left BEFORE the update I think the fucker actually added some :
Dark Warren
Bahomet Megalith
Pit of Bahomet
2nd Coil
3rd Coil
Outworld Realms
Maintenance Level
Spring of EverLife
Temple of Hathor-Sogg
Caverns of Zandrithar
Samhain Underworld
Great Hall of Samhain
Ancients Level II
Ancients Level III
Ancients Level IV
Donjon of the Mandarin
Bowels of Samhain
Castle Moravia
Ramparts of Moravia
Moravia Level II
Moravia Level III
Moravia Level IV
Moravia Level V
Moravia Level VI
Moravia Level VII

WE HAVE AN UPDATE
it's about autism

Except Asperger's doesn't "exist" anymore. It's now all just classified as ASD, Autism Spectrum Disorder.

No comment.

and now he's sperging out about sperg.

He sure showed us

I don't want the game to ever release just so we can live this shit forever.

This thread died because of Cleve. Remember this when you go to sleep tonight.

GRIMOIRE RELEASES NEXT WEEK
You heard it first here
I'll make another thread when it's actually released, see you in a few years user

checked

ONLY A FEW MORE FEMTOISSUES

AUGUST 1ST BOYS. 11 DAYS UNTIL THE WORLD BECOMES PEACEFUL DUE TO THE MAGNUM OPUS OF ALL MANKIND CLEANSES THE WORLD OF WAR.

OH SHIT