Looking for advice

One day but not today.
I want to branch out.

So I mostly play games on my PC with a controller and some games with a kb+m (city builders, casual RPGs,) but nothing too hardcore.

I want to get into playing more keyboard and mouse games that are first person or third person but I don't know what a good game to be my tutorial. I don't want to be thrown into the deep end to learn how to swim. I was thinking of stalker:clear sky as a started.
What is your advice Holla Forums? Do you have any recommendation?

download unreal 2k4 and play instagib against bots for awhile and you'll be used to mouse aim in no time

Depends on what you're looking for. Do you want open world or linear, multiplayer or singleplayer?
And if you're gonna start with a STALKER game, start with SoC. CS can be completely avoided.

STALKER is fun but i dunno if its a good game to get used to mouse aiming with, especially with how janky and shit the starting guns in that game are

Can OP actually inb4?

Well my end goal is to be reliant on kb+m for all my gaming, both open world and linear I guess, I'm not too picky just as long as it is not racing games as I despise them.

True but I would HIGHLY recommend modded STALKER, OP.

M+KB tutorials?
Quake 2, 3 arena
UT 99, 2K4, 3 BLACK
CS 1.3
TRIBES 2
Those will teach you mouse and keyboard FPS skills that will carry over to everything else. All modern FPS are derivatives of one of the games i listed.
KYS, OP. This is a gamefaqs tier thread you could have asked anywhere else

I only browse and post on Holla Forums. For all my video game needs. Brand loyalty I guess you can say.

Go to fucking gamefaqs or lebbit. If you really only browse Holla Forums, youd have lurked more and not made this trash thread

Are you always this salty?

Only during summer. And coming from an experienced almanac writer, this is the worst summer to ever happen.

If you don't like the thread, you're welcome to leave.

i'm sorry for you being so gay and bitter user, seek some mental help

so from what I gather, it is a heavily modded stalker or unreal tournament 2k4 against bots. Any other recommendations?

Kys you filthy casual, controllers are meant for consoles stick with playing on a console

Just as youre welcome to leave the board at any time, friendo. :^)

Only after you neck yourself, you sodomite

Not today buddy.

Now where's the fun in that tryhard?
You fail miserably at trying to fit in kiddo.

Do people honestly have trouble with keyboard and mouse? Maybe it's because I started young, but it's very intuitive. Playing fast FPS would be good, but I would recommend bots or single player games. Nothing jank like Stalker, you want very tight aiming. You could play Doom with mouselook, FEAR, Vanquish and then move onto any Counter Strike game except Source to try your hand at multiplayer.

Have you played the Valve source classics? Those are a good place to start for anyone, plus you have a fuckload of mods to go with them from complete games to small walking sims.

Thank you fellow user, I will try those out in the near future. Here is a (you)

I'd add M&B given the directional attacks and such.

Like how heavily modded though? 30-50? Or heavy like 100-300

>>>/reddit/
Please go, your kind will welcome you with open arms and gaped anuses

Ah Reddit, the go-to insult for newfags, please atleast try not to act like sperg when you are flailing around those weak 2/10 insults :^)

System Shock 2

Thanks fellow user, have a (you)

(checked)

Nice run on sentence there, newfriend!
Summer fun, everyone!
Let's be honest here, faggot. You know you came here from reddit, and denying it only makes you look worse. Those filenames aren't helping either.
Or maybe, the ten dollar demon strikes again? ;^)

Nice deflection mate. 7/10
Is that what you and Jim call Thai ladyboys? You know fucking traps makes you gay right?

LIKE POTTERY
I
K
E

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y

It's [current year] you can come out about your homosexual tendencies. No one is gonna judge you.

You outed yourself as a goon some time ago, why do you continue to project your gay fetish? Dont you have GBS to shit up, or did you get banned for being a flaming homo? Nobody brought the gay up besides you, so why double down and play even more of your hand?

I never denied being gay :^)
But I know repressed BBC lust when I say it and yours is transparent as glass.
Spread your cheeks for me. You can call me daddy

When I see it*

I'll pass, jamal. You can go to your local bar and find some pozbois to fug. OR, you can go back to SA and spend another ten dollars to be a cuck. The choice is yours, but you arent welcome here, jigaboo.

Dude you're fucking cancer, just stop

kys you filthy casual.