ITT characters who couldn't hide their power levels

ITT characters who couldn't hide their power levels

Not video games.

Is anyone else seeing this shit? She's not really drinking it, it appears to be full but it's not pouring. She has a small line for a lip and she isn't making any motions towards the bottle, only holding a stoic facial expression as it rub against her lip.
The only solution for this is if the bottle itself is FROZEN as she is trying to vacuum the melted parts out but is frustrated due to it being so difficult.

Yet, the bottle clearly looks like it ISN'T solidified. Fuck, I'm perplexed.

It also simply looks like the bottle is layered on top of her, not on her mouth, but the bottle drawing literally slapped by the side of her mouth. Which makes interaction look strange.

Maybe she's pretending to drink?

weeb art is garbage, dont overthink it

Even if she was, the way the bottle is position would EASILY have it spill all over herself, it doesn't look like she is pressing it against her lip.

>>>/a/

this may be better than posting smug girls

she froze the bottle on an angle with the cap on so it would appear to be liquid and shifting toward her mouth in the photograph, hence the soda appearing to be filled to the brim but not pouring down her chin; she was counting on her autistic boyfriend not to notice this, as the whole point of the photo was to give her cred for drinking his favorite carbonated jew
the depths of nip artistry know no bounds :^)

It's a dildo shaped as a bottle. Dr P. flavor.

it's a bugle, idiot

stein's;gate is for dumb anime addicts who don't play games

Bumping with two characters who couldn't hide their power levels
Even if one of them is weak

Ann: "But… Yeah, we need to check that problem as soon as we can."

OF COURSE WE NEED!!! WE ARE THE PHANTOM THIEVES!!! ALL OF US HERE!!!

REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT I FUCKING DIED?

Your power level is about as high as the quality of this thread.

(((Stein)))

I recognize that shitty Chinese gun, let me talk about it for an hour while carving into it to give it better handling.

But be too autistic to realize the person giving the gun is a Chinese spy.