youtube.com/watch?v=O-BWr6o7XvA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ec2jUejiYw
youtube.com/watch?v=jtpcGRXc4Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:^)

SNES: youtube.com/watch?v=wxrlDPBxyfs

Genesis: youtube.com/watch?v=VmTJ2j6B6Bc

SNES BTFO.

that's not the same song. the genesis song is also in the snes as the level 7 music.

here found it

Liked the SNES version better

SNES: youtube.com/watch?v=D6qJno5R0tI&list=PLFC41816B08C6A936

Genesis: youtube.com/watch?v=Hu334EPtxUY&list=PL6A3381110F4ED6F5

Mega Simone Cousins

Megaman X3 opening stage music done Genesis style, sounds pretty fucking awesome.

This channel is all unofficial covers, but if you want Genesis kicking the shit out of SNES look no further.

youtube.com/channel/UCbQQcXMh_ELHjiXY4dbRD6A

inb4 Earthworm Jim

definitive version is the sega cd one. it combines the best of the genesis version with the improved shit from the SNES

WHOA calm it down mario

Which is pointless to bring up as of course redbook audio will sound better than chip tune music. Even then the Genesis version is the best of the catridge versions, and you can tell the CD version used as it as a base. Shame that when they remixed it again for the HD port they instead referenced the off tempo SNES version that sounds like it's played out of a wind tunnel.
In other words, nothing. The visuals are based on the Genesis version as its still dithered. Not only that but the extra levels like the suit less Jim part in New Junk City and Big Brutty debuted in the CD version, not to mention the SNES version is missing a level (Internal Distress). The Sega CD port has nothing from the SNES port.

Research before talking out of your pisshole.

You are a gentlemen of excellent taste, and I would subscribe to your newsletter.

SNES: youtube.com/watch?v=jyBTVrVryUo

Genesis: youtube.com/watch?v=LffloEsklvA

I just don't think the SNES can compare in this case. Also i exclusively only played the genesis version so i might be a little biased

pleb detected

Amiga: youtube.com/watch?v=8rm0eTagViU
Genesis: youtube.com/watch?v=L4tZ4951xbQ
SNES: youtube.com/watch?v=O-BWr6o7XvA

Here's a pretty clear winner.
Genesis: youtube.com/watch?v=-Ec2jUejiYw
SNES: youtube.com/watch?v=jtpcGRXc4Ig

That's not the same song, and not even the same game.

The problem with the SNES is that developers didn't care to go all out with the music, unless Tim Follin was involved. Similar problems existed on the Genesis, but mainly in western productions. Laziness could be heard when the soundtracks were all farting.