So how accurate was this poster so far?

So how accurate was this poster so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfXYLlar_4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All is just as planned

I want to believe

correct up until deportations, the rate of deportations won't change much

The rest is already fairly correct, the right is already being massively discredited since a lot of Trump's actions are actually just Obama policies being re-enacted, they've also gone full cult in defending Trump as well

dubs and it comes true

YOU HAD ONE JOB COMRADE! ONE JOB!

this is exactly what I've been trying to tell people since Trump won the nomination and then presidency. Accelerationism doesn't always work, but this is the most perfect scenario for it to bring this entire system down. We must be ready friends, learn to deprogram the Holla Forumsyp, show them their anger is misplaced, their ideology merely a reaction to that anger, many reactionaries are misguided potential allies. Learn to educate with understanding

KEK IS OURS NOW LADS

what do nazbols even want

Real Nazism has never been tried

Nothing but good things are happening, lately

I think they are targeting 11 million for deportation though. Besides, I'm willing to believe they will enact some harsh restrictions on minority voting.

Prevent minority growth, and restrict their voting. That's the Bannon plan I think.

dubs and in 2020 Trump does so much damage that we get a nonwhite woman as president who is more or less just Bernie with a higher melanin count.

The good thing is that shit is becoming so embarrassing for establishment conservatives they're back in the NeverTrump phase of asking if he's a Trojan horse for liberals. It's not all that far-fetched if you ignore his current alt-right connections and look at his past of being quite socially liberal.

It doesn't matter, though, he's radicalizing a lot of young people. The issue now for the American left is take that anger and not let the Democrats co-opt it, or else we'll have another ineffectual Obama in 4-8 years.

Is he doing it in a way that's useful to us? Or is he just making liberals more liberal? We could end up with a political landscape that's even more dominated by idpol issues, thanks to the new conflicts over things like the Muslim ban and the wall.

you know thats impossible

I wouldn't call this accurate, but I'd call it a plan.

The things Trump will do sounds accurate, as he is already doing some of those things. But we on the left need to make a concert effort to push back when shit hits the fan. Otherwise people will just roll over

not an argument

This, but the turning point will be when republicans win seats in 2018 and de-spooked liberals realize you can't reform capitalism.

LEFTYPOL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Hillary got ~66 million to Trump's ~63 million popular votes. I mean, Hillary was only down, like, 100k votes from Obama's 2012 reelection. The difference was in who was making the votes, where.
Unless you account something like rigged voting

Revolution.

Democrats lost a bunch of seats in Congress and basically have very little influence in the government at large. They turned out, but not where it mattered. Turns out that you cannot just economically rape large parts of the country, claim that everything is fine, and then get those people who live in those raped areas to vote for you. Funny how that works.

Hey, you don't have to be so mad. I don't disagree with you.
There is a crucial distinction between this and "low voter turnout" across the board, worth making because it informs how we interpret and deal with the current political situation. Some people, owing to occupation and geography, are more disillusioned with the neoliberal project than others, a large number of people were suckered in by lesser-of-two-evilism, etc.
There's a pretty consistent implication across all these protests that, had Hillary won, everything would be just fine.

nazBOL PARTY
ROBBIE ROTTEN'S ONE OF US

All according to Zizek's master plan

kys

EXECUTE OPERATION MITZVAH
youtube.com/watch?v=RfXYLlar_4c

this is what is going to happen and deep down we all know it

But they voted for republicans