Another skull on the Club Gout pile

Another skull on the Club Gout pile

Why do e celebs always catch the fuckin' gout?

who gives a shit?

I thought the Ginger shit Golem was just overloaded with poop

Nah paige tweeted he had the gout but deleted it because the nigga got fucking roasted after he shat on DSP for it.

How the fuck do you even get gout, like really nigga? And who roasted him?

everyone who saw his gf mention it publicly to embarass him after he said he was in hospital for 'stomach issues'

MAYBE DONT HAVE A FORBIDDEN SHAME CLOSET OF MYSTERY CANDY PAT

Seems like a pretty cunty thing to do, tbh.

women are evil

Maybe shame will make that nigga eat better, Goddamn what the fuck do you have to eat to get gout?

good couples are cunts to each other, you can only be a cunt and stick around if you care user. Arent you a right proper shit to your best friends?

Apparently he drinks Redbull like it's going out of style.

I get that, but private medical stuff feels like a bridge too far; at least for a public forum.

he spent the entire week shitting on her for being scared for staying in a murderhotel alone for a week. talk shit get hit.

Back in the day it was common among the upper classes, maybe because they ldon't fucking exercise, but sit on their fat arses all day?

anyone here suffering from gout?

Fuck no, nigga.

shut up faggot, you're not black

from what i understand it appears to be related to pounding energy drank.

AND THIS IS A TEA/WATER BOARD FOR TEA/WATER PEOPLE.

hide woolieposters, dont reply to woolieposters.

What kinda tea nigga? I'm sippin' on some peach tea.

TWINNINGS ASSAM

THREE MINUTES BREWED

A TINY BIT OF MILK

NO SUGAR

NEVER

SUGAR

NEVER.

no fucking thanks

Fun fact: tea acts as a flavour stimulant because it acts as a bonding agent for oil based ingredients. If you have it with spicy things it does the opposite of milk and actually intensifies it. Which in summer raises your core temperature making the room temperature feel lower.

Dude, summer has been miserable so far - it is cold and raining pretty much every day. So of course you need a good cup of tea.

in my area we've just been getting hazy humidity, its gay and i want winter back so badly

Move to the American South and complain about humidity.

Cheers, m8. I've got some great mint tea on hand right now.

no thank you

I'd be more likely to complain about niggers if I lived in the South, m8.

Autumn (September, October & November) is great - it isn't snowing & temperatures are great
Spring (April & May) is also great - warmer, but not enough to be bothersome

the best strange comfy

I cannot explain why it works but it does.

I like November-February the best 'cuz i really like the cold and the snow. I can't explain it i just feel good when i get some cold down my back. and JESUS CHRIIIIST there was nothing as good as having a smoke and a coffee on my stoop watching the snow and listening to some music I wish i hadn't quit cigarettes

I can't imagine anybody willingly drinking energy drinks. I occasionally buy energy drinks in the largest size (they're good for making disposable smoke grenades that I can use to signal for help if I get lost while hiking) that have twist-off metal caps like canteens; I just pour that stuff down the drain because The acid in that stuff is absolute murder on my stomach, soda pop is bad enough.

We may never know.

How do you make smoke grenades? Do tell user.

I don't mind a little snow, but where I live we tend to get massive amounts. If any Americans experienced the kind of snowfall we get they'd an hero.

February is one of the worst months tbh - one week you get extreme cold, then you get a shitload of snow, then you get rain & ice everywhere.

Gives you a lot of spare time to play vidya though (or just shitpost & moan about games you used to enjoy).

you upper canadian or somethin' ? You're right though if i got more snow than I do I probably wouldn't enjoy it so much but the winters in my area are pretty ideal for me, i always feel best around that season.

What's funny is I lived in Ireland for awhile and they get so little snow that when they got a dusting of snow the whole fucking country shut down, even where i come from it would take at least like a foot of snow to shut schools down

Nah, Norwegian.
Last year we had almost no snow till after Christmas, then we snowed down.

I jog daily, and winter is a perfect time for running if it isn't snowing too badly - it is just cold enough, and while it gets dark really early, you've pretty much got the road to yourself.

Just remember to not dig too deep in the ice and dont trust any dogs.

sounds pretty nice although i hate jogging

Best to get it over with now rather than later, wouldn't you say?
I watch that film every New Year's Eve

I used to as well, I was terribly out of shape when I began high school, I was around 90kg - after a year or so I was down to 70kg.
Once you get into it, and if you are motivated, it becomes second nature to work out. Especially jogging. Every day, no matter the weather.

Da choppah said 'norj'

I'm surprised at how well the actor delivered those lines – the pronunciation is a little stilted, but it is perfectly understandable - a lot of shows (X-Files come to mind) had two actors saying gibberish when pretending to speak the language.

working out is great, i've been lifting a lot lately, i just haven't worked up the nerve to go joggin' yet

Yeah, it isn't too fun to jog if the road is crowded.
Luckily I live right next to a long forest road, most of the time I'm more likely to see an elk than another person

You just gotta make up your mind and don’t lose sight of your goals. Don’t start out too ambitious, but enough to challenge you at your starting level.

inspiring, maybe tomorrow i'll go find a good place to give it a try away from the town a bit, since i got the day offf

You can do it, user.
If you can work out a routine, you'll get into a nice flow and it you'll look forward to it.

In Pat's case all he fucking does during his hours and hours of streaming is chug Red Bull. Put that together with him doing those long streams and it becomes clear he's not going to be healthy. People warned him but he couldn't hear them over him being a dipshit. Sage for dumb e-celeb shit that shouldn't be on this board.

I'm surprised he doesn't have worse issues than gout, tbh. Shit like Red Bull is absolutely terrible for your heart and (I think) kidneys.

The worst part is, I was watching his stream with fuggins where he was playing FF12 and he was still chugging redbull even after getting back from the hospital.

Feel like it's going to take something like a heart attack before Pat would change his ways.

It's like those really morbidly obese people that still drink multiple 2 liters of soda each day despite knowing the terrible toll it takes on their bodies.

Also Jesus fuggins is even fatter than pat.