Having fun with video games

I am so fucking bored. There's so many video games out there and nothing is fun. I am wondering how you guys keep up with your daily vidya dose. Somehow Holla Forums looks from outside perspective like you actually enjoy playing your so called video games. I am instead find myself scrolling through Holla Forums for weeks, months, years, with ocasional day or two completing some stuff that everyone screams is amazing, when in reality its mediocre to me and leaves no good memories behind.

Post fun vidya that can't fail to be fun and memorable.

Other urls found in this thread:

te4.org/dl/t-engine/t-engine4-windows-1.5.5.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see how it would be any different for you this time around. Maybe go play some actual shit games like Third Birthday to recalibrate your sense of fun.

It's all up to you, user. I have the same problem though, and I find my only joy is going back to shitty games my friends play because I get bored too fast when I play alone, and I fucking hate myself for it because multiplayer games are usually always trash.
But you gotta find what genre you like man. The only single player game(s) I can play on my own are city builders for some reason, and the genre is dead. I also like dungeon crawlers, but TL2 got boring, and I don't want to buy D3 and I'm too lazy to dig through my house to find my D2 CDs.

Find your niche you whiny faggot, try a new genre you think you might not like and surprise yourself.
Play older games

Most of the shit retards here hail as "great" but shallow garbage with mass appeal because of marketing and brand loyalty, look at thr latest fucking Zelda, it looks like shit and plays like a mediocre Open World game but people still try to push it as great because they hold an attachment to a fucking brand.

Of course its bland shit

Earth's Dawn.

I've been meaning to play that
Does the model change depending on the inventory or is it a Igarashi Castlevania kinda deal?

You just need to git gud. Take a game and take it to its highest limits. Finish it on the highest difficulty in the most challenging way possible, and become the videogame master. For example have you tried playing Doom with pistol starts on Nightmare, or Douk pistol start on DIG, or a Marathon vidmaster run, or Descent 1 and 2 on Insane with a cold start and no deaths/mid-level saves? There is no greater joy than truly understand something, and there's no better way to understand a videogame than to git gud at it.

Madman

Recently played Dragon's Dogma, Vanquish, Nier Automata, all highly recommended and loved by whole Holla Forums. They were nothing special at all.
The only game series that didn't got me too bored were stalker and fallout new vegas, but that's it. I think its cancerous to admit open world fps as favorite genre.

I'm honestly convinced that everyone that enjoys vidya is a brain dead retard with the mental capacity of an 8 year old.

Then why do you play vidya? Just to suffer?

I'm only on D1 LV15 but I intend to take it all the way through. I have amassed skills like you wouldn't imagine. Ace Difficulty? More like Gays Difficulty.

user, I'm already a demon.

give Tales of Maj'Eyal a shot OP; its basically turn-based tile-based D2 on hardcore mode with races and different and more classes and no new game+
the majority of the game is free, including the link; the rest of it is very cheap
te4.org/dl/t-engine/t-engine4-windows-1.5.5.zip
if you make an account you get to use in-game chat, but theres no multiplayer; the community somehow isn't cancerous and the development is active
pic related is the levelup screen for one of the more interesting classes, which are locked behind gameplay

Everything is displayed - armor, weapons, helmets, accessories.
Except for finishing moves where game uses default weapon models for some reason.
It might look like ass, but it's great fucking game actually.

also, healing potions and such are generally replaced with magic/nature tattoos that have a cooldown

You deserve all the shit that you got from hyping MGSV as the greatest game ever to dicksucking Kojima.
I'm glad you no longer play vidya, now get off the board you sack of shit.

Now go play a no focus F.E.A.R playthrough on max difficulty

Ayee, very nice, thanks
Downloading now

Ever given Giga Wrecker and Umihara Kawase a spin?

Image is from google, but you get the idea.
Why am I keep re-entering captcha and getting new IDs?

Nope. Though gotta admit I fapped on Kawase tits a bunch of times.

user, have you ever considered that maybe you should do something else for a change? I play vidya every day, but I also lift and read books. Go outside, take a stroll and breathe some fresh air. Then look for shit to read that isn't posts on the internet.
Playing vidya all the time will eventually whittle down even the most enthusiastic minds. Take a few breaks, user.

why does the game refer to that gun as a broadsword?

Because you hit things with it.

BTW i checked the game, looks like shit

It's fun though.
If you want AAA tra quality product with "realistic" graphics and "visceral" gameplay, I can recommend you latest Assassins Creed.

sry don't like that either, guess i just don't like trash games

have you considered that your life is hollow and no videogame will ever be enough to fill it?