Just a reminder to all the lonely and depressed anons here...

Just a reminder to all the lonely and depressed anons here, and everyone who's going through a rough spot in their lives.

You are not Anthony Burch and you never will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULF5WixMM
youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM
youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Yt7hvgFuNg
youtube.com/watch?v=XbLJtxn_OCo
youtube.com/watch?v=bj0lekx-NiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii-bsrHB0o
youtube.com/watch?v=xnBTJDje5xk
youtube.com/watch?v=qDX6F_O5XB0
youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did not expect your post to put me in a great mood

Want to know the key to not being depressed? Stop being an atheist.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas

youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULF5WixMM

youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yt7hvgFuNg

Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=XbLJtxn_OCo
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=bj0lekx-NiQ

Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii-bsrHB0o
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=xnBTJDje5xk

youtube.com/watch?v=qDX6F_O5XB0

I feel like I got partway there.
Girlfriend leaves me to fuck her co-worker
She didn't take my WiiU but she does refuse to return my 2 Gamecube controllers I forgot at her house
Still ain't Anthony Burch, though

Oh and my favorite one to shut up internet fedoras:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg

You ARE Anthony Burch, user.

But I'm not a feminist and I'm not okay with the fact that she's fucking another man. So still not Anthony Burch

wtf I wanna give the shirt off my back now

brb donating my home and PC to poor refugees so I can inherit the kingdom of heaven

Burch you see, even considering 3DPD means you're okay with her fucking another man because deep inside you know she will fuck another man.
Anthony isn't one either he just thinks he'll get some if he scores GBP with the gurls.

Can the Universe and reality itself basically be considered "god"? Because that's about the limit of what I could believe in.
Giving belief and faith to a god that I can't see or touch or otherwise prove to be real just feels dishonest. It's like some Pascal's Wager shit, where "you might as well believe in God because it's prudent to avoid hell just in case it's real", where you're believing out of fear of not believing - which is a corrupt motivation and thus not truly belief. You can't truly believe in a god if you're simultaneously afraid to not believe in him.

I don't dislike religion or spirituality or any of that. I don't dislike religious or spiritual people at all. I just can't personally commit to something that's nothing more than an ephemeral concept.
I adhere to Christian morality and culture, because it makes sense to me, but the concept of blind faith is just alien to me. I have faith in gravity because I feel myself drawn towards the Earth, and I have faith in the universe because I live in it and I'm made of it, but I don't have faith in Uncle Roy because I can't prove that I have an Uncle Roy so it would be dishonest and a waste of time and resources - and the same applies to god for me.

Honestly, I'm kind of jelly of religious types. No hate at all, I'm just not capable of what you're capable of.

That's what a feminist(male) IS.

Gf leaves to hook up with a dude from beanerland. Not mad, because I'm not Anthony Burch. Single and loving it.

Pretty much. Women select mates based on their ability to traverse the male hierarchical system.
Male feminists are men who can't compete within the male hierarchical system, so they try to circumvent the system by playing the role of "female ally". They're sneaky pathetic weasels and the shit on the bottom of the boot of every real male.

*tips*

THANKS user, MADE MY DAY
YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ANTHONY BURCH!

You're called Nintencucks for a reason.

But I believe in a higher power user, does it want me to suffer now to attain happiness in death?