Video Gaming is Dying

archive.is/CpUtp

But surely dumbing everything down and slapping feminism/faggots/trannies into it was a recipe for success?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C1HZu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
pcr-online.biz/news/read/pc-sales-hit-10-year-low-but-it-could-be-worse/039507
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dog bless.

Vidya selling less means the normalfags move to something else, preferrably phone games.

Good. I'm glad it's dying. It deserves to.

Finally, our hobby is going back into obscurity.

Or maybe people are willing to drop $500 on a console that will be replaced in a year and a half.

TRANSLATION: normalfags are realising "I'm such a geek XD" crew is effervescent and tumblr is realising gamergate showed gamers aren't easily pushed over beta ducks so they are moving onto comics and tabletop games.

Its not dying it's just returning its core enthusiast numbers

Good.
The "i'm such a gaymer XDDDD" fad got traded out for the "I'm such a weeeb XDDDD" or "I hate weeaboos" fad.

If that were true then both tabletop and comics wouldn't be such huge commercial failures.
tabletop in particular survives by nickle and diming a bunch of desperate addicts who want their fix.

If so, I'd still imagine it's going to take publishers a LONG time to realize and adjust properly, instead of repeatedly trying to recapture the previous size of customerbase and then bitching that not seeing over four million sales of a game is considered a flop.

Thank God, it's finally over

There's nothing wrong with hating weebs

You do not understand, this is not about commercial sales, this is about "people talking about that medium" and using it to push political agendas. Socjus never bought any games, nor will they buy any comics, but the shift in medium has happened. Normalfags are storming the reprint sector of comic books but they're avoiding all the nu-Mahvel shit because they know it's just to signal to other "le fellow geeks" what they like.

The videogame industry is nothing but a giant Ponzi scheme at this point where you need more and more goyim to replace those who left because of shitty games and politics.
Like all Ponzi schemes, it's going to crash with no survivors because they've run out of normalfags.

I take it you haven't heard of the 'cancel you I die game kickstarter and make it a boardgame' scam in the rise?

Tabletop fags don't get a new game every ew days like we do and that thirst combined with a habit of paying insane prices for plastic tat means they will give 4-400 times what a game kicjstarter makes and be fine if it's cancelled but the team keeps the money.

Thank god Tabletop Simulator can replace the moneygrabbing kikes in tabletop industry. Even in tabletop, videogames reign supreme.

I mean, Games Workshop, or miniature based tabletop in general, isn't long for this world if 3D printing really takes off.

miniature based tabletop companies*

Eh, Malifaux still gets my money until it becomes pozzed.

It already has. That said it'd still take about 10 to 15€ to have a standard space marine 3D printing if you don't have your own printer.

Imagine if it actually did. Developers couldn't pander to oceans full of casuals and drooling retards for money anymore, they'd have to actually make games for people who care about games.

Videogames would be resurrected into a second golden age, for a while at least until good games attract casuals and retards again and repeating the cycle.

Games for normalfags are dying because normalfags are starting to move on to other things. Thankfully in the wake new good games will rise for people that have stuck with the hobby. For every piece of shit Capcom puts out right now Arcsys is answering with incredibly good looking games receiving a lot of hype, SNK is showing effort with KoFXIV and teasing other projects. That's just /fightan/ but I see this going on every where. People are sick of casualized games, the online grind for nothing, and the same thing begin released every year. Well maybe not sick, but certainly smart enough to realize doing it for free on the phone they already own is a better deal. Anyone still buying a dedicated machine (PC or console) for gaming isn't doing it to grind away the new Madden or CoD anymore. Those cash cows are dying and having to compete with older versions of the franchise now.

Also, begin a fake geek seems to finally be falling out of style. We've had to suffer through that for some time now but the end is in sight. I'm going to enjoy the arcades that serve alcohol while I still can because once the trust fund hipsters stop going they'll probably all go out of business.

It is when people think anything from Japan = weeb.

GAROU MARK OF THE WOLVES II WHEN ?
JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY AND DON'T FUCK THIS UP

Jesus Christ, now that I think about it, the fake geek fad has been going on for ten years, give or take. It's about time it died.

You're all delusional. They're not leaving vidya for the next fad, they're moving onto phone games at an even greater pace. If you think shit is bad now, wait until every console maker moves to make more phones/phone games and the majority of PC games are ports of freemium phone garbage.

I'd like to think the future isn't as dark.

Today's consoles are cucked PCs. That's it.

Ignorance is bliss.

The console sales of the seventh gen were due to vidya becoming a normalfag fad. The fad is dying, and with it the normalfag cash will dwindle. Companies will downsize and things will get worse before they get better, but eventually the hobby will recover to it's pre-2007 state where quality mattered because you didn't have literal hordes of consumer drones.

I often wonder how that has managed to be the new things for so long. Everything else seems to have only stuck around for 4-6 years but begin a fake geek/nigger seems to just be something that won't go away. Perhaps it doesn't because unlike other things like Goth/Emo where it's a phase/fad with these people it's just a desire to appear smarter than they actually are. I've noticed this with my peers that were wiggers 15-20 years ago. They attempted to act like niggers so often it just became who they were and eventually they all just became ignorant and highly annoying people. With these fake geeks it's probably the same thing; they've faked their way into appearing to be into a culture for so long that it's all they know. So where the weeb lusts for 2D titties the fake-weeb lusts at the idea that others may think that he's lusting over 2D titties. At their core any person that thinks this way must be an attention whore. Which is why they go on and cause so many problems within any sub-culture they latch on to.

Tabletop and comics were never giant normalfag fads. No, the movies don't count, movies are literally not comics.

What a shit. They both sucked, making them shorter and constrained to 4 not really more like 2 at most usually was not a smart idea. New vegas has the best dialog of all modern bethesda games in that one can speak to reflect on their stats. If I chose to be stupid in the game I actually get stupid dialog options.

This is the part that really killed me

Out and stay out.

This article is several years old

Good.

It does. Japan is like, totes problematic.

It started in 07.

It's…like, 2017 dude, you can't act like this!!!

archive.is/C1HZu

Wow. The forced introduction of girls to gaming sure cleaned up that "gamer" image the corporations were so worried about.

No, it's degenerate.

Unfortunately, some (((people))) have been dead-set on changing it from the original meaning and newfags/shitposters have latched on as well.

What's wrong with normalfags staring at their phone all day like they already do? Phone games have always been shit

The Witcher didn't even hit it off big with normalfags until the third game.

I want you guys to check out the list of franchises that used to exist & ended or went on indefinite hiatus ten years ago, and compare it with franchises that are still active today. Then, compare the amount of yearly releases with ten years ago and this past year. Finally, see which genres are represented amongst this past year's releases.

The point I'm getting at is that gaming's death does factor in SJWs and casualization, but the main fault lies in the dilution of variety. There's hardly any variety anymore. Gaming used to have tons of series and genres active in the market and served as a healthy balance. Once gaming development centered around blockbuster AAA releases, everything suffered. Relying on the popularity of the most successful franchises leads to diminishing returns, franchise fatigue, and self-inflicted over-saturation.

This doesn't just extend to games that became popular and are recognized as the AAA franchises, but even game series that were successful as niche games. Some series that are considered classics get into the spotlight for all the wrong reasons and like herded cattle, casual audiences are trained to jump to it as the next big thing to follow. This leads to that series becoming casual and its original fanbase is disenfranchised and abandons what was their personal favorite series.

Well now all of that doesn't matter. The AAA bubble is collapsible and its burst is more of a whimper than anything else. Hype no longer exists. You can't achieve the level of marketing hype that existed 10 years ago because once every publisher caught on that you could spend dozens of millions in marketing to make undeserving games mega popular, everyone did. Hype became the norm and thus hype ceased to be what it is.

We have worse games. We have less genre games. We have less games in general. There are more people ignoring newer releases than ever because they're tired of the false promises and DLC milk machine. Indie gaming wasn't the saving grace people imagined a decade back. AAA games continue to be nothing but overinflated budget hogs. If people emulating games and playing last gen games could be measured I think the number combined would outnumber the amount of people playing new releases by a magnitude of several times, and no modern release is exciting enough to pull them away from what used to be new.

This is the crash. You're seeing it right now and I know it's not the dramatic climax you expected. Gaming deserved better, even when it crashes in the current year, it's still a disappointment.

like what?

And when that happens, all the hack dev talent will go there. The only companies left making vidya will be those that want to make good vidya.

As the article said:

Stop mansplaining!

Comic book movies, phone games, normalfag shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

Well, at least the best game of all time is also the most sold one of all time.

Fun fact: normalfags don't know what clocks are or how to read them. They think watches are just a fashion accessory like a necklace. Clockwork is dying out as an understood technology.

Drink that shit in homeslice.

That's not how you spell video card

What?

but hose where already explored , conquered and moved out off

Well they kinda are now.

And yet it took it's original creator almost thirty years to see a single cent out of his creation while everyone else who had absolutely nothing to do wit it made money off of it.

except phone games but that was normalfag territory to begin with

Oh hey. I'm playing that right now. Made a thread.

I do not believe this. Is America that bad?

My mother could never read analog clocks. I wonder if she ever learned.

I didn't believe this until I worked security. We did everything on military time and all the clocks aside from phones were analog. No one could read the fucking analog clock faces aside from old retired guys I worked with.

Going off their predictions of the 50% deceleration of the market, the market won't vanish until ~10 years. And given the circumstances that graphics marginal returns have gone to shit and that phones are becoming more powerful and a far easier alternative to get casual bux, I'd say we will live to see this a reality.

it's that bad in europe

>When gommies and piggies work together.
>inb4 >>>Holla Forums for using the pig meme

No its not.

They're already completely pozzed and the audience completely emasculated. I don't know what other kind of victory they could eke out there.

Captain america is not a proud trans otherkin of colours yet.

The 7th gen was a mistake.

He's a nigger, and there's also a female spic one that punches Hitler.

I learned how to read an analog clock in KINDERGARTEN. Are you telling me there are people on this planet who don't know how to read a fucking CLOCK?

Oh, user, you have no idea what kind of Hell you live in.

How bigoted of you.

Don't need to tell the time for a modern college where you can leave at any time to use the soft toys and cushions safe space and nappy time room.

This is the world we live in now. Welcome to the fall if rome.

The only person I personally know that can't read a damn clock is my mother, and that's more to do with her eyesight getting shittier than inability to understand what a clock is saying. Even when I was in high school seven or so years back, and actual on-the-wall clocks had been replaced with TV-screen ones, those still used analog displays and I never heard ANYONE, even nogs, admit to not being able to understand it.

Probably already been posting in there.

You are more slowpoke than a man that still uses the pokemon name of the 1st gen.

And that's going right into my cancer folder.

XD

I'm a real shitlord.

They're more common than you think and they get by because of digital clocks. Typically they're the same people that are proud because they don't read. They never had to learn because someone gave up on teaching them a long time ago. I don't know if it's just Burgerland but we have a ton of people walking around with High School Diplomas that can't even write their own names.

If bullying was still a thing this would never have happened.

Phones did this. They also fucked up gaming. Fuck phones.

Everytime I see this image I want to point out the fact that this book was never something for children to read, more like a gag gift that you would give an english teacher for a cheap laugh if you're an asshole.

That's slightly better right? Still pretty bad but still. Feel slightly less sad for humanity.

It's the first time I'm glad I'm too old for this shit.

I'd find it hard to believe since older analog clocks are everywhere, even if most people have digital ones these days.

I'd say typing has replaced it for the most part but shit tablets seem to be replacing real keyboards.

Please don't ever repost it. You'll make people very very sad if you do.

Proud of it.

Tbh I learnt how to read a clock only in middleschool because I needed it. How much of a retard I am on scale from 0 to 10?

im…confused…

bout a 5

Where I live, analog watches are pretty much in every household, usually wall-mounted.

Also, is breast envy actually a thing?

Did we meme six bong too hard?

I can only kind of read them because I'm almost blind. I can't tell the hands apart so I have to guess which of the possible times is right.

Lets not forget how many people, even by high school, can't even read fluently, constantly struggling on any words with more than five or six letters. I can at least understand not knowing how to pronounce a foreign sounding word here or there and the teacher needing to correct it (in twelfth grade we all wound up having a laugh over how "guisarme" is pronounced "jizz arm"), but it happened so fucking frequently that during class read-alouds, I actually got impatient towards it being my own turn already because at least then we'd make some fast progress for a paragraph/page/whatever until the next person had to go.

Maybe, but considering some of the photos I've seen posted of honest-to-goodness textbooks and homework, it adds doubt to the idea of that being a gag gift.

Pretty bad. I think I learned sometime in elementary school, if not kindergarten. I forget if it was assigned, or if the teachers just got sick of kids asking what time it was when the clock was visible to everyone.

Women are very petty.

When I say write user I mean spelling. They can type, they can copy, but they can't translate their own thoughts into any form of English. At best it's broken English with misspellings everywhere if you can even read it to start with.

You've obviously underestimated how stupid the average person is. Yes there are tons of people walking around that can't read clocks, cook, tie their own shoes, write, type, or do much of anything. If they're lucky maybe they can manage to learn how to hold a job serving food or working in a warehouse. They're the pleb/slave class and you probably haven't met them because you never leave your house long enough to interact with them. Next time you do though just approach one in public and pose a simple question that requires some thought. Do this 3 times a week. You'll be so depressed by what is walking around consuming your tax money within a month that you'll probably be visiting /suicide/ and thinking about ordering an exit bag.

Even if men hated eachother they could manage to finish the job.

This is sad.

Didn't the people in the Weimar republic also say this shit?

I seem to remember some experiment about building a pair of single gender "civilizations" somewhere. The men fought for a while over establishing hierarchy, but got something functional down, while the women couldn't accomplish shit. The results got deemed sexist, or something too.

There's rumors of Sony releasing a PS5 in 2019.

and no one cared

No. Gaming is not dying. Consoles are dying. I've been saying this ever since the Nintendo Wii. The abject and utter failure of the Nintendo WiiU and the Switch, and the totally lackluster performance of both the PS4 and Xbone, only stand testament to the downfall of console gaming.

PCs are better than ever. Emulation is better than ever. The Great Betrayer, Steam, is losing support among the masses. There is a future here – a future that consoles will never have.

Are you people slow or something? I didn't go to kindergarten because it's literally just baby sitting and hardly any education. How young do they start you?

I agree with everything else you said.

I went to college lit for a short while and there were still fuckers who make me feel that same impatience I had always felt in highschool. And they got better grades too, because English is Satan and I think the teacher was literally a propaganda pushing Jew who would only be happy if I wrote about progressive shit.

I hated the group reading so much. I always felt held back because I can read quickly but half the class was borderline illiterate.

The thing is that this generation suffered from the nogaem meme that even got popular amongst normalfags so I don't think it'll sell as much.

It was some reality show where men and women were sent on separate uninhabited islands.

It wasn't an experiment, it was a reality tv show.

Yeah i too would like to go back to a time where every game is protected by starforce aids that destroys your computer! So much better than the non-existant DRM on steam games right??

Same thing happened in France.

Holla Forums should be mourning the supposed fall of console games, as PC will have no games then. But this doesn't reflect reality. Your example of "failing" consoles are the absolute losers of each generation, a pattern Nintendo has maintained since the 90s with the N64. Are you people braindead?

You know what the possible times are tho

Not an argument.

I bet you are some underage kid that never knew how shit DRM really was before steam.

Yeah, the Switch, WiiU, PS4, and Xbone were all the absolute losers of the generation. The only winner was the fucking 3DS.

And that ain't all.

Steam IS DRM, and it's Jew infested DRM that's actively harmful to the entire video game community. Mark my words, Gabe isn't finished with Paid Mods.

The PS4 is doing tremendously, and if you haven't noticed, the PC game library is desperately piggy backing it. It's not like you can't google "fastest selling game console" and see the PS4 back those numbers up across every milestone it hit.

at least older DRM let you run any version of the game.

Yeah, same for me with Community College a few years back. You've got these people, attending higher schooling, and they still, STILL can't read, not even in regards to foreign words or science terms, etc, but just general vocabulary and they just cannot do it.

By the time I got done with my final class at the CC I went to, the teachers said they were having to undergo trigger sensitivity training and how to help with students coming out of the closet, "not all mudslimes" abounded after various terror attacks, and the halls were lined with posters encouraging "making STEM into STEAM" because art is just as important as the other four.

Same. It reached the point where I'd have to multitask: I'd read ahead, far ahead before any discernible progress was made with the rest of the class, while still monitoring where the fuck they were so if/when I got called on I could pick up right where it was.

My bad then.

They have been a thing since forever now.

Roughly. Sometimes it's blurry enough that it's hard to read at all.

yep, valve is just expanding the door to bethesda. shit, valve is selling sprays through cs go now. That is a defining feature of their game engine.

The DRM on steam games is so laughably bad that it might as well not exist.
Compare that to Starforce or Securom which are literally rootkits.
But please go ahead with your FUD and uneducated opinions after all this is Holla Forums

Of course the best pc's are god-tier, yet developers mostly don't give a fuck about it and make shitty unoptimised games than need lots of fucking resources to maintain 2007-quality visuals. At the moment, to make working ps3 emulations run properly you need a pc that costs about 4 times more than said ps3.
But PS4 (especially pro-version), on the other hand, cost less than god-tier pc, gets more customer support, has some good exclusive games (or at leat those that are not for pc), runs games more stable. and it doesn't gets cancer shit like mmorpg and games in development

Nigger, PC game library is a backbone of the entire industry. Just because you live in a bubble doesn't mean there's nothing else to the reality than you see around you.

I usually ended up reading the book 3 times total. Once within a day or two. Once along with the class. And a third time just because.

I have seen some stupid things while studying at TAFE but not as heart-breaking as what you're making out. Incidentally, what is it about imageboards that even with their degenerate language (implying, etc etc), there's a lot of people applying functional English? Even on 4chan.

Probably not as exaggerated as in anime, but who cares. Anime makes girls great.

Switch is too early to call since the 3DS was in a crap state in its early life.

Except when Steam games piggyback other forms. I'll agree sometimes it's just a game downloader, but GOG is better for that since it isn't a memory-hogging frontend.

4 is endless trash but had better dialogue only because there was less room for the writers to humiliate themselves.
then again

Group reading is a textbook example of holding the smart kids back for the sake of the dumb.

You don't mean the dialogue options, right? Either way that's a pretty weird statement.

the PC game library doesn't stand up to scrutiny. The classics are garbage and have had largely no effect on the greater industry and I can really only think of a few exceptions to that rule. The "classics" or at least notable games from consoles every single generation has largely determined the trajectory of the entire industry.

I can say the same for Doom, absolutely. Can't say that for Deus Ex since there's only been a handful of imitators. Stalker died with a whimper. Planescape Torment? People loathe the game play outright. Fallout? Shell of its former self, saw no imitators. The classics of PC gaming are shit and I say this as someone who spent a decade with the system as my primary platform. Everyone uses it to play console games as ports or through emulators because there's just more and better games that are made in that environment.

If you really want the future to be gone homo and life is strange, keep that to yourself.

this doesn't address the issue it provides for its customers you autist.

Been digging deep into smartphone business strategy and tech the past couple months, feels a little bizarre reading shit like this when keeping in mind smartphones sold 1.7 billion units just last year, the majority of which sold for more than what any of these consoles go for. Now granted with the rate of replacement decreasing it's likely we won't top the 1.9 billion units in sales forecast for this year but it really shows just how goddamn insignificant consoles are as a business.

With Microsoft and Sony it's all about dat market cap. Nintendo are the only ones where their console division makes up a significant portion of profits.

I can't wait for shit to hit the fan so I can laugh my ass off.

Sad!

Precursor to a renaissance. There are some good dev tools out there (unreal) and people are learning how to use them. Consoles are dying out but sony and microsoft both already have their hands in the PC hardware game… Which has been their plan from the start, there's a reason the Xbox One has that PC streaming option.

You're just going to see the start of prebuilt HTPCs entering the consumer market, possibly under some new branding name. Xbox OS will become some part of Windows 10 that's like "Big Picture" mode in steam (i.e. some metro shit). Not sure about Sony, but they'll do similar.

It might work out well somehow with the current GPU price fluctuations from cryptocurrencies actually. You'd probably get like 3-4 "tiers" of prebuilt performance from each company, and at that point you probably have enough competition for cost-efficiency vs building your own (which as the years go by saves you less money than it once did).

Once consoles are fully replaced with prebuilt PCs, any gamedev will be a multiplatform game dev, because it's all for the same platform. As long as DRM doesn't get out of the control, it should be a lot easier for an indie dev to get a leg in this new world.

Obviously you don't know about the slav game communities. There are even still crappy imitations of the series and mods in development right now.

I think your definition of what makes a game good is pretty twisted and broken. The game didn't spawn an ocean of fucking clones and imitators, therefore it's bad?

I don't buy that.

Your bubble seem pretty comfy, so why don't you stay inside and keep your uneducated opinions to yourself?

I thought all the retards had already migrated to Holla Forums.

It's just summer, my man.

now here's something interesting, desktop PC sales are at an all time low and it's something that's reported every year. Not much of a replacement, is it?

nothing says impactful like only really affecting a market that is renown for not even buying games.

My opinion on whether these games are good or not doesn't matter (they are mostly shit, let's be real here) but they've also had no influence what so ever. If you can't understand that games competing in a different space failed to determine the trajectory of anything, you have very poor optics.

show me your indoctrinated opinions

Have you seen Games Workshop's Sales recently?

MMORPGs died years ago, but "early access" is still an active cancer that needs to be stopped. I don't think the business model could even exist at all without Steam. Steam gives far too many outright scams and air of legitimacy and a trusted "Buy Now" button.

Oh look another underage faggot.

By your logic Call of Duty 4 and Gears of War are good games. Taking it to the logical extreme, anything popular is good, anything unpopular is bad. Go drink some bleach.

The sooner nor mies migrate to phone games or something else entirely the better.

Yeah, let's forget how many genres were created and are the best on PC.
Even your shitty jrpgs exist because japs tried to dumb down crpgs for their audience.

I work in a major call center for a telecom, doing everything from retard-level Apple shit, to international technical support for corporations. We've had people who did not know the difference between a physical button, and the depiction of one, people who thought that numbers could be capitalized, and people who genuinely believed that literal demons made their phone vibrate. CSI and similar shitty shows have not helped in any way. People truly believe that technology is magic, even if they will never come out and admit it.

I'm seriously considering taking up drinking as a hobby, for not drinking has not yielded positive results.

doom is good, thief is good, the rest aren't

they do have better gameplay, CRPGs are trash.

nope, you fucking idiot. Flat out said these aren't what I think good games are, just determined the trajectory of the industry. Why can't you fanboy faggots read?

I don't have to cast pearls before swine my fellow melanine enriched brethren of african descent, not only is it meaningless but also is a waste of my effort. Like I said, you seem to live in a bubble completely separated from PC video games and all of your knowledge of thereof comes from memes and hearsay, and it shows. Which is why I would not even approach explaining to you how and why are you wrong.

How many of those people were niggers
Honestly asking here

Bah, got distracted.
>did not know the difference between a physical button and the depiction of a button

Don't forget grouping the smart kids with the dumb ones in an effort to bring class averages up to an acceptable level.
From that day on I had a seething hatred for group projects of any sort, particularly the kind you have no say in who you're working with.

One of the local colleges already had a "Whitey is to Blame for Everything" class that people paid to attend. On the other hand, the same place has/had Brother "You Deserve Rape" Dean.

Worth noting this isn't a particularly blue state either, and the media and lefties trying to claim it could go blue this past election was a fucking weird meme. The fact that whoever was in charge of tallying votes refused to call it for like a fucking week after November 8th (the country maps still had it as a grey "undecided" if memory serves), and Trump clearly winning the state even before they did, is a testament to asspain.

the 3ds was also portable, the switch doesn't have that going for it unless you want to lug around the docking station for charging.
the 3ds also didn't start with the promise of paid online.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER COON COON SPIC

Wow, look at all those facts.
Besides, wasn't your point that PC gaming had no effect on the industry?

I'm on Holla Forums, I'm surrounded by teenagers who play 90% PC games and screech and cry every time consoles games are brought up. Where do you think you are? You can't explain "why I'm wrong" because you know I'm right and you have no argument.

That's what we call shipping ghetto niggers from urban schools into suburban, predominantly white ones to bring the GPA up so we can keep pretending niggers are human.

Campuses are like little tumors that fester red states. It's like having your own little Stalinist hellhole right at your doorstep. Frankly, I'd just sent the militia in to kill the shit out of everyone.

the games had almost no affect on the trajectory of the industry except doom pretty much, so far no one's approached anyone with a more believable hypothesis, so I'd say it's the correct one.

I have a book like that about Korean history, a bit less cancerous, though
gf gifted it to me

It still disturbs me how well that thing sold on a handful of launch titles and the "promise" of more worthwhile games down the line.

crpgs made jrpgs, you dumbfuck

Hahahaha, almost all of them. Yes, I am acutely aware of the IQ divides between the various subspecies of humans, that China lies in such an egregious manner to look like a colony of mentats on IQ rating charts, and that the left cherry-picks the best outliers in their attempts to claim that the extremes on the high end of the scale are the majority representatives of the groups they're propping up.

3DS was also backward compatible with the NDS.

Burn it on a pyre.

I am sorry you're dating a chromosome hoarder.

I don't even know what the fuck you're arguing about, but you sound like retarded nigger.

I mean, at least she owned up to it. Woman is a roastie, but on the very edge of normalfagism as far as I can tell.

But I don't associate with succubi IRL, so perhaps my perception is skewed.

See, I know you're an uneducated nigger, since you miss the PC exclusive that started one of the biggest cancers in modern vidya. Overblown, overdone graphics that add nothing to the game.

Goodnight

Yes you are such a dumb shit that I'm at a total loss of words. You couldn't be more any more asinine if you tried your darnest.

it's got 'em now boyo

yes look at how influential wizardry was to final fantasy 7, a genre pioneer. oh wait you must mean the dragon quest meme.

yeah get back to me when you have more than one game 30 years ago you stupid fuck. how fucking dumb can you be to think this is a meaningful impact? Where's the impact the ultima games had? The impact the might & magic games had? the "90s classics" like baldurs gay 1 & 2, fallout, and planet escape: tournament? You dumb fuck.

doom 3 was pretty shite but graphics being a selling point was a thing in arcades and consoles while PC games were running at a cutting edge 17fps. That shit started in the arcades, you chimp.

not an argument

PC and Smartphone is where it's at now. Nobody wants to pay hundreds of dollars for overpriced shit hardware that can only run modern games at sub 30 fps with frequent drops, has all of the negatives of PC gaming with none of the positives, pay for online, has input lag, graphics that look like PC low settings and unfinished half assed "games" that are just movies where you press a button occasionally and are pozzed to shit with marxist garbage.

You're the dumbest fuckwit I've seen on Holla Forums all month, and that's saying something.

The worst part of this is that 5000 gold was nothing, even then. I was a teenager, juggling a part-time job and classes and my first girlfriend and every chore that needed to be done around the house. You could get the 5000 gold no problem through dailies and cleaning your bank out. Or you could buy that much gold for about 20 bucks.

Gaming is dying because all the creativity is being stifled by the SJW diversity bunch. Fuck them.

Also the focus today is too much on multiplayer for the HOO YA!! BOIS!!! GAME OONN! types of wankers who used to take the piss out of gamers back in the day and beat them up for being nerds. Appealing too much to the mainstream and the shitheads who should really be playing real sports rather than killing our hobby.
I play games to escape reality, not to have some teenage meathead screaming slogans at me.

Also this whole 'professional gaming' thing is killing gaming somehow too. I can't be arsed trying to find reasons but I know it is.

PCfag here. I played on my sister's Switch. You don't need a docking station for charging, it has the same charging port as many modern phones. I managed to charge it using the cable from my Sony Xperia XZ.

Dumb shit, Ultima started FFs. Wizardry started DQs.
You really are underage, aren't you?

Hey now, retards think that just console market crashed before it meant ALL OF THE VIDEO GAMES WERE GOING EXTINCT

Trap fucked a cuntboy
Does that help

40k is still fine

This is some kind of joke isn't it? It must be. Please.

And yet, it keeps happening.

Desktop cases only, or also tower cases?

Well then that explains that then

wew?

lol!

how do you remember to breathe between posts with such a sharp wit

you don't have an argument, end your life

pcr-online.biz/news/read/pc-sales-hit-10-year-low-but-it-could-be-worse/039507

lel

weeb now means "anyone who likes anything from Japan" which is a stupid reason to hate someone. edgy is also now a codeword for "i'm offended" I disregard any posts that use these words. You're working off the assumption that people will never misuse terms ever.

The problem is that once steam is gone publishers will revert back to more shitty DRMs as seen with denuvo.

Where I live it's mainly spics that are the blight (there's still nogs, but not nearly as many). Though I'm not sure if it's a big influx or more that they were here all along (this part of the state being an out-and-out purchase from Mexico over a century back) and their families won't stop breeding like vermin. Maybe I ought to dig some into what demographics of this town in particular used to look like.

However, in regard to ability, or inability, rather, to read, I noticed that was a plague that race had no claim on. Maybe three people at best per class could read remotely well. While I'd expect coons and wetbacks to not be able to read well, the fact that I also saw it from whites and (I think) even some asians speaks more to quality of teaching how to for years on end up to that point. The subhumans have got to go, but educational standards also need to improve so we're not getting generations of whites who can't read properly.

I'm not speaking of now. I'm talking about at launch. There is little to no point in shelling out launch prices on a new system at the risk of it not actually getting much of interest, or seeing an updated (of various quality) version a year or two later. But apparently that's not as popular a notion as it should be.

but you learn that shit in fucking elementary school

As opposed to the influence of console games, which is…

You sound like an edgy weeb.

And don't even try to show them 24 hour time.

Comics and Tabletop got hit years before gamergate happened. They were already completely subsumed by the bullshit by then.
Gamergate got so big largely because after the easy victory over comics and tabletop, the Socjus cult couldn't fathom why video game players didn't just roll over and welcome the dick up their asses.

Yeah OK I'm siding with you two, mostly because I forgot Switch is solely dependent on its own games. Heck, I have a 3DS and it's mostly for playing DS games these days.

Then resorting to poaching Vita's games.

What book is this from
Also I still don't see Female Space Marines or Nigger Guardsman

Uh, where I'm from all the computer shops save one or two have closed down, and in their spaces have sprung even more celphone and tablet shops.

PC Gaming is massive due to Steam, but I think most of the devices used are either cheap laptops or oddities assembled from internet parts (i.e. gaming PCs).

The best case for an indie dev today is to make a game that just runs on someone's mom's wordprocessing machine.

remove compulsory education and defund public education.
There, fixed as subhumans will be confined to themselves while those willing to learn will actually learn.

why the entire 3d and 2D platformer genre, the trajectory of first person shooters since 2001, the design of third person shooters since 2006, I think you lost this argument and may need to end your life.

consumers want tablets now, now desktops

denuvo existed in a world with steam. steam did nothing to deter publishers from especially shitty DRM and gave shitty DRM to the rest of us too.

Holy shit, prebuilt sales are falling because assembling your own computer is child's play.

Are all, or the vast majority, of the educators women? Because that would explain the lack of teaching ability, on top of them all likely being Marxist propagandists.

Priests of Mars IIRC.

Those already exist. Hell, the book Legion in the Hours Heresy was all about niggers and cunts as the author prostates himself before his feminist wife. And there's plenty of examples of "valorous" IG regiments made up of subhumans.

The really hilarious part is that /tg/ will defend this, as well as female IGs. Cucks one and all.

Holy shit

Almost all teachers, vice-principals, principals and superintendents in charge of Murrikan education are women, and a significant portion of them lesbians. That's been true since at least the mid-90s.

I think it's because video games require actual input whereas comics and tabletop games don't. Save for classic tabletop games like Chess, Go, Checkers, the stuff that is 100% apolitical due to not having characters in the strictest sense.

they're also dropping because small offices are going full laptop/tablet + docking station.
any workplace that only needs to write documents, send emails and use excel doesn't need a desktop setup anymore.

People tell me I'm like a mudshit when I say women need to be beaten black and blue back to the kitchen, when we all know they are a festering cancer of civilization dragging us all into the fecal pit the kikes have dug for us.

Lack of elementary level education (no matter if public or homeschooling) would necessitate slavery. That would be an extremely foolish move, because menial slaves are a waste of space, oxygen and food.

TBH reading this, the woman sounds like a shit manager. I've had women who were capable leaders. She may have drawn an anti-woman conclusion, but that's just her own bitchiness blaming someone near her (think like that annoying fag on your team blaming everyone for not helping him).

Really, she just sucked at keeping her people in check. Really, she let them just walk in at whatever time without any consequences? She hired all of them at a high salary and kept them there when they were acting like this? She negotiated like shit and then let them spend their company time gossiping.

Bullying just causes school shootings and creates psychopaths. Shit parenting by lunatics is the real problem.

though all the tabletop campaign bullshit they've pulled in recent years has just encouraged more people to make custom campaigns, which is great.

Don't you also learn civics, cursive writing, home economics, and straightforward mathematics in advance of linear algebra in later grades, in elementary school?

I am the 24 hour time translator for most people at work.

That might be the case if un-pozzed textbooks still existed, and the (((publishing companies))) didn't charge a fucking mint for them, AND if the mother in the family didn't have to have a full time job along with the father (yeah, I know, el oh el) just to make ends meet.

That's the plan, my man. Women can be more easily directed to do shit contrary to their best interest, like espouse Marxist bullshit, and since teachers get paid less than oil derrick workers, muh wage gap keeps getting perpetuated.

Supervisors at my center had to argue for MONTHS against getting iPads (in lieu of Windows-based laptops or whatever you call super-thin laptops) to do their jobs, primarily because all of the systems and tools they used WERE NOT AVAILABLE ON iOS.

I cant believe i've lived to the point that there have been multiple threads unironically pining over the "good old days" of Halo.

Whos Authour doesn't work at GW anymore but instead Riot Games
Which again is written by an Author who doesn't work at GW anymore
Nice Arguments

I actually have to wonder, given the prevalence of digital displays for wall clocks, watches, and phones, do elementary schools even bother with teaching analog anymore? I remember those plastic gear-based clocks they'd use, but that was somewhere between 15-20 years back for me.

True, I could really get a feel for who actually didn't mind being in school amongst those around me, and who hated it and only went because the government forced it.

Back when I was in high school, I'd wager it was half-and-half, if you mean total comparison of teachers on any given subject. Math seemed more prone to having male teachers and English female, though. I felt pretty bad for my junior year English teacher. He was a cool old guy, but I could see him getting exasperated that so much of the class was filled with fuckwits that couldn't read properly, write coherently, or even be bothered with doing assignments much.

i wish i could convince my office to switch off windows onto another os (any other os) ms office is so bloated and broken, the only reason anyone still uses it is because it's what everyone else uses.

PC games are shitty ports of the same AAA trash on consoles, except you don't even own your games.

Are you saying that people are too stupid to realize the importance of elementary education?

They do, though they're old.
Mother needs to have a job, because father's salary has 60% less purchasing power than it should have due to 40% income tax then VAT

please no

reality shock

Consoles have done nothing to stop themselves being the equivalent of shit-tier pc's. In fact they've regressed, in the past the argument for consoles were you put the disk in and the game works, that's no longer the case with large day one patches and less oversight.

Also every poser can now just watch livestreams rather than actually playing games.

this is why PC gamers should be mourning the supposed "death of consoles"

well, unlike PCs they have games

Graham McNeill.

Dan Abnett is not working at Black Library anymore? News to me.

Not that it changes anything since GW is as thoroughly pozzed as anything else out there. Women are the equals of men, humanity is one, big melting pot of niggers, spics and mudshsits and the Imperium is a-ok with homosexuality, despite fighting the divine incarnation of degeneracy on a daily basis.

There's a reason half/vr/ autistically defended their ruling in regards to sub-2000 games and systems, in an effort to keep the likes of Halo and Call of Duty from ever being considered eligible for discussion being welcomed there.

Enough of them to make that a problem, yes.

They really don't. RPGs are just interactive storytelling at this point. If you actually wanted to have the sense of delving into deep dungeons, battling dragons and slaying orcs, you'd play a roguelike. Video games ended the days of physical dice rolls and the scam of selling 100 different manuals before you could actually play the game.

Not enough time, gotta teach children about the wonders of Islam and why their penis needs to go.

They mostly don't though, less than 4-5 decent games get released per year across all systems, maybe 1-2 good games.

You say that like console games are good.

No, eat shit. The entire vidya market needs to crash and burn and go a good 5-10 years without a single non-indie game even releasing. It needs a hard reset.
Everybody involved in larger game companies and corporations needs to go bankrupt and fuck off forever, and a new generation people need to see the market with fresh eyes and start everything from scratch.

There is nothing sustainable or non-cancerous in the current-day approach to large-scale vidya enterprise. The very fact that it's run as a profit-mill is the cornerstone of everything wrong with the industry.

what did he mean by that?

Even if you did kick everyone out of the industry you'd fix nothing. Their replacements would still be weak willed numale cucks ready to do the bidding of their Marxist overlords. The whole of Western society needs one big, long, thorough purge.

That sounds even better.
Even if it would ultimately solve nothing because it's a symptom of a larger problem, I'd still like to see the vidya industry utterly crumble and burn to the ground just for the catharsis of it.

you are delusional if you think an industry with numerous distinct global markets would have this happen.

oh, you're talking about the western industry. well, there won't be a crash, more like a whimper as publishers start investing in other areas.

yeah, nothing like Holla Forums, a PC gaming hivemind exploding every time a port of a nearly 10 year old console game hits steam. I mean, it's not like these games are highly sought after or anything.

please try and hide your shame.

I know
Well looks like he hasn't written anything since jan 16
Yes Women are equal to the male only demi gods known as space marines
Humanity is fractued as fuck and they won't admit it, but this might be the chaos talking
Please show me where, the only black people I've seen done in the official models are the Salamanders which are basically Caucasians in black face
You mean the people with Spanish names and the Tallern which are basically British Middle Eastern Collonisers in Space, fuck one of the models looks like Trump
I assume you mean by this that the Imperium are ok with Eldar
I haven't seen a case of faggotry in 40k, but If I'm wrong then tell me

While you're not wrong, I wouldn't use images from Britain First. They peddle clickbait and bullshit. There's far more reliable sources that don't tryhard to get their point across.

THICC

Oh no, about the portion that represents shithead hipsters are about to leave as consoles stop being a status symbols.
What a disaster.
Who will game journalists use to push political bullshit now?

nah, PC gaming isn't going anywhere, but its growth seems stunted according to sales information.

YES YES YES DIE DIE DIE

Where's the male version? I wanna watch people GET SHIT DONE

Be thankful they're still at least using real computers and not tablets for office work. But then again, if a workplace tried foisting some chiclet-keyed piece of shit onto me I'd be running screaming back to my own computer to do it.

PC games can be DRM-broken and archived as you want though. Try doing the same for a PS4 or Xbone game, right now (at least) they're not cracked. Even Vita recovered after its major hack.

Did it become their "Naruto" or did they just keep the cutoff at Dreamcast (if that even stuck)

I'd rather everything was open source so platforms become irrelevant.

Stop being an edgy weeb, you cunt

we don't live in this world, so we have to make the best out of the one we are currently in, day dreaming only holds you back

no, but there's a lot of retards here that all regurgitate the same handful of responses

waiting for "pc gaming is about freedom" meme tbh

as someone who wasnt alive before halo whats wrong with halo?

IIRC he has pretty bad migraines that fuck with his writing. Knowing he is in constant, agonizing pain brings me joy.

Stop being obtuse on purpose. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Still no reason to include niggers, spics, mudshits and the rest of the mongrel filth that never achieved anything of note.

This is just fucking sad. You pretending there's not a problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

No, I mean Semites and New World savages. There's a whole fucking planet full of poo-in-the-loos.

There's been a few gay characters in the books. And there is nothing in their faith that forbids faggotry or any other kind of degenerate behavior. Then again, GW are about to cut Slaanesh because it triggers their new audience.

Also, and I guarantee you this, you'll see an all female equivalent to SM within the next ten years.

nothing, it's just a popular FPS game that started on consoles. Still has really great enemy design although it never really hits its full potential with its neat balance between bullet/energy and health/shield. Kinda fun to play at least, and the co-op is nice.

It's a console fps.
Also companies cloned a bunch of it because

Did I miss something, is Doctor Who even more of a cunt now?

I'm actually have only played 40k for a couple years so I actually don't know what examples you are refering it
Also They literally just did a new Slaanesh release

All I play nowadays is DOOM mods and Sonic Romhacks/fangames aside from the occasional decent game from Japan.

In a way.

I'm gonna jump in on this and say that i fuckin' love consoles and console games, but consoles have stopped being consoles. They've become mini-computers and social media platforms. Worse yet, a lot of games hardly feel like they're developed for a specific platform anymore; they're just made in general and dialed down to whatever they get ported to, and then patched to fix whatever goes wrong with presumed constant internet access. A console game should be tailored to a specific console, thoroughly tested to make it fast and as bug-free, and complete without bullshit like downloadable content or online modes that get closed down eventually.

Of course, it's probably easier to just shuffle everything onto PC and call it a day, so who really gives a fuck other than Nintendo and it's japanese loyalty to consoles and gimmicks as a concept.

The doctor is a woman now

dicerolls, character sheet editing, exploring random shit, finishing mundane activities in a way that won't fuck you over
it's more interactive than most rpgs. have you just never played?

Go read the Horus Heresy and prepare to vomit. It's full of spics, niggers, mudshits and women being front and center. 40k is as pozzed as any other sci-fi setting these days, and anyone that denies this is just fooling themselves.

And people are retarded with shit taste. I would be insanely happy if consoles just disappear. One giant Jew trick what it is.

Next Doctor will be a woman though.

Yeah, I've never played them. I don't even play computer RPGs because it's a story-focused genre.

lol

Even the Dreamcast was considered iffy if memory serves, and whether threads got culled or not was dependent on if the hotpocket on duty agreed with reports. I do know that the /vr/ here saw a lengthy (for full/vr/) Dreamcast thread made precisely due to the threads being hit with a repeated ban wave in 2015 or so.

Lurk moar, you fucking underageb&.

I've been watching Holla Forums talk about the death of video games. The next big video game crash, and all of that shit for like a decade now.

Just stop.
Get some help.

Is it finally happening? Is it almost over Holla Forums?

For a second I thought that Nigger was meant to be the next doctor
Or is she going to be the next one

Sure, though I'd at the very least think they won't release Female Space Marines, unless if Female Stormcast sell well

kek

It is. None of these RPG developers focused on gameplay, they just converted their tabletop campaigns into video game format. The only good RPGs are the ones that completely forsake being RPGs, games like Angband and Nethack.

I've had an old laptop that limits the new games I can play and I've modded Morrowind and Fallout New Vegas many times and continue to replay those. I play Half Life mods. I've also been playing Sven Coop. I also played games meant for play with keyboard and mouse so how is this relevant? I don't want a ton of games because I'm autistic enough to replay the games I really like and still find a lot of enjoyment. I don't want to play console games because they're usually too damn shallow and the console games I do want to play will never see the light of day on PC.

What's the fucking point of having a mass of new games? I have so much to actually play that I don't need that many games. If you're only playing new shit, yeah, you're not gonna have a lot to play. Now put your timeline from the 80's down to fucking 2017 and tell me there aren't games you're going to play.

The AAA trash is just going to develop slower and slower due to them cramming more and more assets into the games. Indieshit is mostly going to be hit and miss. I'm hoping more games that are between Indie and AAA come out again since those are decent quality.

And like this user said, your "crash" ain't gonna happen. Market's going to readjust, companies are either going to clickbait people into buying games or move to other platforms. It's just how game development is these days.

How many rpgs do you even know?

Well I guess it's not so much of a crash that it is a slow decline
Notice the slowly dropping sales figures

SOON probably not, we probably need another 20 years

So you don't like Action Command RPGs like Barkley and Paper Mario?

Jesus who gives a shit

welcome to t/v/itter

Which is why purges might be in order.

This is the closest I could find, besides watching the entire series.

Fallout 1 and 2, Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, Daggerfall and Morrowind, the Ultima series, Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines.

Never played Barkley, and my favourite Paper Mario game is the third worst one according to fans on Holla Forums.

So no Wizardries, ToEE, M&Ms or Gothics?
Fallout and Vampire aren't story-driven and do focus on gameplay.

It's a gay, boring piece of shit that got popular because it had online multiplayer and the controls happened to be functional. This made video games in general shift towards being gay, boring pieces of shit because jews saw the success of Halo and wanted a piece of it. Do you know why so many FPS games have recharging health? Because motherfucking goddamn bitch nigger Halo that's why. It gave the whole video game industry cancer.

They aren't? Then why was I unable to enjoy them as I enjoy Angband?

So Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is your favourite Paper Mario Game?
Really?

Don't really care.

I mostly play older games myself. Biggest downsides are cost (if you're the sort to prefer to actually buy games; I only do so when feasible and at this point for some entire systems it's just not doable) and lack of demand for discussion.

Shame AA doesn't exist much anymore, at least out this way.

Super Paper Mario was more of an action platformer with minor RPG elements, if that's the one you mean. I don't exactly consider it bad, just different and not especially what people expected from Paper Mario given the prior two games. Of course, these days Sticker Star and Color Splash seem to have gotten people at least more neutral as to opinion. TTYD remains king of the (sub)series though.

No, Super Paper Mario.

It's perfectly ok to like super paper mario and you must have been a huge faggot about liking it if you think the majority here hates it

Glad I dropped the show before the eleventh died

Politics, with racial tensions so high, economy so low, and lots media agitations more and more normalfags are either going full shitlib of moving to the right as the Jews prepare to extinguish all whites from the face of the earth.
The first signs of this started with GamerGate and now with Trump more people are tuning back in to politics.

With sjw and Holla Forums fags spamming anti-white and anti-nationalism in video games a lot of people will begin to tune out as well as video games are a form of escapism for people and with sjw's chasing people even there they will start to get more involved in politics sine everything else is already being politicised… at least thats where I am now, I just can't stand most of the propaganda in games nowadays and have been spending more time on Holla Forums than Holla Forums from months now.

I know the majority of people didn't hate it.

They are both on the top 50 list of RPG's by codex.

Like all poplists, it's shit.

It looked like you were pulling a Holla Forums hivemind argument, sorry.

Its more because the economy is in the toilet and gaming is too expensive.

Gaming needs to die anyway. Its been degenerate since day one.

I still see some disagreement as to Super Paper Mario's quality, but the newer games seem to have put some perspective on how bad it could have been. Also, he said "third worst" not "third most hated". "Third worst" in a series of this size is effectively the same as saying "third best", really, just with the emphasis on a negative connotation.

all this "muh jocks vs nurds" projecting really makes me feel like i'm sharing this board with a bunch of absolute pussies. i was a recluse throughout elementary and high school basically spending all of my free time on video games and i still wouldn't let people push me around.

this was painful to watch. it wasn't even funny as much as it was just cringy

i wouldn't mind a new witch/sorceress superhero in familiar settings and universes but i'll never understand why they don't just make a new ip and instead butcher the already established ones. is it worth it? do people still go and watch it for some reason? cause i know i don't.

meme magic. it's finally going down. praise kek

alright fine, i wasnt old enough to play games before halo

That can't be true. Right?

Videogaming started dying when sprites got bigger and graphics prevailed over playability.
We are talking mid eighties.

You are likely born too late to see early 80s arcades with videogames together with flippers, air hockey, electro-mechanical games and I feel kinda sorry for you, but trust me on this. Now go play some hardcore free fps like quake rehashes/ sauerbraten and stop caring about the next generation console that will likely perform a CT scan on you and send it to the NSA while you play "the revenge of my mini pony". I would suggest MAME if roms were free.

It goes
TTYD>PM64>SPM>M&LPJ>SS>CS
So SPM is 4th worst

That implies the Canadian Govenment won't die

gamers are dead, anita won ;)

Does Paper Jam even count as much as Paper Mario game anyhow? Just curious, given its nature as crossover between two subseries.

And the Witcher 3 won the most GOTY.
Funny because it still manages to be more of an RPG than any Bethesda game.

I think it's bullshit. Mobile gaming is bigger than ever and making mad money, but console gaming is no doubt decreasing because of that.

Wii was marketed to normalfags with gimmick motion controls thats why it even sold.
Consoles dying has been predicted for years. Its miracle they still exist they are basicly PCs now.
Consoles =/= Whole Gaming Market.

Thank you based mobile gaming.

user..

Is there a source mentioned for the image?
Maybe they're just doing a silly exercise

eternal summer survival kit
nds.rompack
snes.rompack
ps1.rompack
psp.rompack
gog.gamepack
3ds.selectgames
See you in the wasteland faggots.

Seeing as Colour Splash doesn't refrence older titles except Sticker Star and PJ shares Toad Clones everywhere with both then it could be assumed we've got an alternate universe where SS, CS and PJ are connected but not to 64, TTYD and SPM which are connected to those games

Well Kinda, looks like even that's sliding down in the west but as more shitskins get phones

and you know what else?
There's this tumblr post on >>>Holla Forums where tumblr fags don't even like it because she's white
libshits. not even once.

Bullying is still a thing!
It's just that now it's straight white kids being abused instead of freaks and faggots

Don't worry goyim us at the BBC will make sure that the next doctor is a Black Transexual

Hah, I knew it'd happen. Is she even gay or paralysed?

Jews will have you believe consoles are the saviour of gaming.

No surprise, their libraries were terrible (despite a handful of good games). Systems after those had much better libraries.

Don't worry. Atari is back to save us all.

As long as all Japanese games end up on PC.

Good one, user.

They'll turn her into a dyke first chance they get.

Wait, has 3DS emulation finally picked up?

Well no matter what the doctor has become a faggot
Is a faggot
Is a Dyke
Asexual faggot

yes but there is also the fact that the 3ds is easy as shit to hack

Every bit of it was absolutely depressing, and it contained many small indications of exactly why gaming is losing popularity. Developers not even allowed to develop the way they want, having to fight for anything even remotely "controversial", like the existence of dead bodies… It's fucking pathetic.

Holy shit, fags like these actually still exist on this board.

When any of your fucking bricks can play everything from Aurora 4X/Rogue to Nier Automato/Metroid Prime at decent frames and resolutions for free give me a call.

Isn't Nier Automata shit on PC

It's shit on any platform because it's a garbage game for garbage casuals like yourself

but muh ass and despair

Yeah, but its even worse on the PS4

See that is where they fucked up. They should have left the doctor a man and made him give birth to a time lord/dalek/wolf/martian/lizard so that way the show could be inclusive

Played metroid prime on a $200 machine from 2001, and 4x is a spreadsheet genre, gj proving phil fish right

Yes, its a garbage port with some graphical options you need a mod to turn off and it crashes more than any bethesda game or stalker.

Jokes on you I haven't played it
I neither own a PS4 nor a good PC
Suck shit

Ps4 can at least run the cutscenes, you must have never played the pc version if you think its remotely better.

They're launching a patch sometime this month supposedly.

Never said i paid that much, good reading comprehension, reddit race

Nothing says superior version like its still being patched half a year later you fuck

Maybe it will be worth pirating in a few years, its a shame because I really wanted to like it but they really fucked the technical aspects.

i can't read an analog clock. Well, i can… it just takes me longer than it should.

I never said anything about it being the superior version you mouthbreathing imbecile.

Then you aren't a fuck, but its no doubt a shitty version

You implied you did

Man, you really turned my frown upside down user, give me some more laughs.

The whole game is indeed a blurry slideshow on the PS4

so you own an xbox?
scumsucker

Anything is a rocket science spreadsheet when compared to jrpgs.

They're all shitty versions full of technical issues but at least the PC version has a fan patch and runs better.

And what a fan it is.

Now, now, user the lulz we had from him sperging out were even better than the patch itself.

Reminds me of the autist that argues that M&B combat is shit and that Dark Souls combat is better.

Cuckaiden is near /cow/ material

my operating system has better game play than 4x shite

no wonder the big jew controls your platform. you don't even own your games because you're too stupid to read. Cucked to death.

Kill yourself.

You poor thing.

Knew it, if not a troll you are some kind of fanboy who is in battle mode. I play console, GOG games, and emulation mostly. Less than 100 steam games, including all the ones I got from giveaways. Stopped buying boxed PC games a decade ago due to DRM. You assume you are in some kind of fight when in reality people are reacting to the fact that you cannot communicate coherently and may not even have anything coherent to communicate.

You equated good with influincial, intentionally or not, and people disagree with whatever your point is supposed to be here. You talk like influincial PC games such as Diablo, Rogue, Minecraft, Dune 2, and so on which have gone on to influince future PC and console games don't exist as some sort of evidence that PC games have been… I donno… irrelivant?

Ill be here
alone
playing riced up modded GTA SA and modded minecraft like ive been doing for years
maybe Ill download Mafia 2

i believe you meant relevant

Revenant?

Iwanako?

Hmmmmmm

Actually happens to be from horus heresy book: mechanicum, though it is the same author.

On the whole, video games are in a rut and need to go through a purge, part of why /gg/ even came about was shitty game journalism.
Oh my god it's really been that long.

Supposedly it's Mio but I don't really see it.

Congrats, you're retarded. Please kill yourself from infecting the gene pool. I bet you can't even write cursive.

I'm about to learn how just so no one can ever use this against me seriously tho cursive fuckin sucks

How fucking old are you? You're not white, are you?

Could you elaborate on this point?

>defending (((Steam)))
Kill yourfuckingself you soulless piece of shit.

Damn son you're gettin real triggered over cursive right now.

Are you new? Remember how everyone thought that because indieshit co-opted retro game aesthetics (badly) and design philosophy (also badly) that it would save us from the casualization of AAA trash?

Well, turns out indieshit is just as susceptible to nepotism, overinflated hype, and bad financial investments as AAA shit, but with the added treat of pretentious faux artiste cucks who infect games with social activism because they're taught that everything you do should be about muh self expression.

Niggers can't write cursive you filthy coon.

Damn son you're a real dumbass for not being able to do 2nd grade shit.

Now answer the question.

yes

good thing i can

But what if you have dyslexia?

Yes to what? That you're ashitskin? I asked two questions, can you not count?

How old are you?

Only one of your questions could be answered with yes you BAITING cuck

Oh, right. Sorry, I had a brain fart and thought you meant something else.

If you were smart, you could just lie you underage cuck.

My operating systems desktop has more game shortcuts than you have brain cells.

But, user…I don't need to lie

Then tell us how old you are you analog clock, cursive illiterate retard. You've admitted you're a full on dumbass.

what if i dont wanna

:3

Because you're underage
>>>/reddit/

>>>/furry/

No worries, the xbox one super pro X one is going to get them all back because it will be the most powerful console on the market that will have 4K resolution, 5 mega turbo chips and ultrasteel proccesors.

Will i be able to play solitaire at 4k resolution?

You're going to have to purchase the kings and queens seperately

I wouldn't be so sure. Just wait until they reveal that her companion is a black man.

This has some truth to it, some normalfag kids are that retarded and I'm aware of a woman in her 40s who 'finds it difficult sometimes'.

The amount of dumb in the world is truly terrifying.

The fact that that even exists is grounds to nuke the publisher no matter it's intent.

Beardy looks like he's fresh out of a nightmare

They're both still the same gender they always were and can ever be.

Isn't their situation a complete contradiction? If you're play-acting as a man and get pregnant then that's a 100% refutation of your stance, same that if you're a man play-acting as a woman getting an actual woman pregnant. Surely if they truly believed their appropriated roles they'd have never have allowed the pregnancy to happen.

Hope the kid kills them both either way.

If a girl sees a superior model they can't help but wish.

Girl's envy each other all the time, it's part of their female psychology. That's why you see schizos like Anita trying to remove sexy women from fiction since in their minds they see it as legitimate evolutionary competition.

any sauce on those pics? is there any more?

Sorry, 3D just doesn't do it for me.

Cursive has the most natural flow to writing, stopping between each letter is 10yo- material m8, he has every right to be ripping on you.

First is just a random beach shot from years ago, the second does have more pics but I don't have the source, again it was a long while back.

Cursive is slow, messy, and impossible to read.
If you want calligraphy you can fucking learn art faggot.

the second is so hot. in the first you can see the ugly grimace of jealousy when you look at the other one's face but in the second the "jelly" one looks kinda jelly but hella turned on. like she just wants to knead and worship those titties. it makes me hard as diamonds

This is exactly right, to further the Anita thing it's just old/unfuckable women complaining about fresh young cunny with tits on display pulling their man's eye away from their baggy old ass.

With Anita and co even a sprite is preferable fap bait to anything their permamenstruating barrel bodies can offer, so all they can do is pour poison on everything they see.

The ones who don't have kids end up just wanting to destroy the world and you'll see more of them as people in general get fatter and less appealing to anyone with functional senses.

Not to say that video games weren't just a fad and that it's quickly going out of style with the average braindead consumer who are increasingly now associating gaming with hating women in a basket of deplorables and literal terrorists as shown on NCIS. But holy shit, these companies are bending over backwards to try to market their consoles as no longer sticking to "generational" models. With everything shifting to a "platform" model, you no longer have the soft time limit of obsolescence to push sales. People would rather wait for the upgraded model, or will prioritize other purchases without that false sense of urgency to encourage the sale. And with Sony pushing PSNow on PC, and MS basically throwing exclusivity under the wheels of a freight train hauling manure for the sake of trying to sell people on UWP. Couple that with lackluster catalogs jammed full of "cinematic experiences" locked behind microtransactions…

… and why the fuck would anybody expect consoles to somehow sell better than ever now?

We both know that's a lie but I understand why you say it, the reality of dealing with the actual person behind the nice tits (or DFC) is often (80-100%) fraught with disgust beyond measure as they prove themselves to be far lower than a dog when it comes to behaving in a constructive or civil manner. Often because they're brainwashed, also being gullible and a traitorous scatterbrained train-wreck helps.

That's *you* mate
If you're a spanner-handed tard then maybe so.

Behold, the savior of video games.

That 2nd pic made me lose my shit over a decade ago, thanks for the blast from the past.

Echoes in time

Good job for not being retarded in that way.
Also good job for being a retard for thinking that he could have possibly meant people like you.

That's kind of cool. I didn't know Captain Spaulding made a guest cameo on Queer Kids Stuff.

A port is still the superior version 9 out of 10 times. It's just things like:
Console: Of course it is
PC: This is the end of the world!

So it's not surprising that somebody who has no idea what he's talking about would think that the PC version is worse.

I just found my old 80gig HDD while cleaning out the garage and decided to back up all the porn and then destroy it before someone well meaning asshole decided to sell it in a garage sale or donate it to Goodwill. I doubt most people these days would even recognize a molex connector, let alone know how to set the jumpers properly, but why risk it? There's nothing illegal on it… but the shit that's contained within a man's fap folder could still ruin you in the right circumstances.

It's got a ton of that old Holla Forums shit on it, so I'll probably be posting a lot more moldy sour memes over the next few weeks.

I like this picture.

This is why you're dying alone.

Feel free to look at the list before you pass judgment:
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453

man what a fucking retard lmao

Sounds like she was a doormat who got run the fuck over. Of course the TV industry also draws catty bitches since there's a certain glamor and social climbing aspect to that industry.

Dangit.

Make a Mega of the stuff that seems worthy of keeping around and spread that shit. We need more old shit being reposted.

Fuck, I forgot to rename it from its originally (((redefined))) version. ENVY IS NOT A SYNONYM OF JEALOUSY.

Honestly I havnt even tried to write in cursive since I was 7, so I probably am exaggerating about its difficulty.

I fucking died reading that

Fuck off you retarded faggot, I could care less about the lore, Horus Heresy is the only line with decent models, good army rules, and a better setting then age of Shitmar.

Go play with your sigmarines you faggot.

GOOD!

7:24 THE NIGGER IS PUTTING ON LOTION OH MY GOD, HE PROBABLY OF WOULDN'T GONE ON IF THEY DIDN'T GIVE HIM LOTION

holy fucking shit how did i not notice this