Ultimate General: Civil War

Anybody played this yet?

Heard this is made by the Darthmod modder, so it should be better than TW games right?

The Darthmod guy is an egotist who flies off the handle over the slightest criticism.

Absolutely not.

So I should stick to Total warhammer then? Nice to know.

Autistic modders rarely make for good game designers. That said, I haven't played it so I'll reserve judgement.

You should stick a shotgun in your mouth for terrible tastes.

Go get the Warhammer mod for Medieval II.

Just wanna some new things to play, dude.

Play a gunpowder flute.

So I take it nobody in this thread played it?

I guess imma pirate and see it for myself.

It's a fancy phone game. It doesn't have the depth of a Total War game. Not much else to say about it.

That's not how it works you dumb nigger.

Not really related but I'm always annoyed by how every time there's a new TW rumored there's a mass of idiots that think CA will make a game about a war with only 2 sides that nobody except US citizens give a fuck about.

It was a big rumor after Empire and Napoleon I think.

I still think they should have made one WW1 TW before going back to the medieval timeline again.

FOTS was boss.

The only people that would make that argument at TWC faggots. Please fuck right back off to there. You're not wanted. At least Darth's trying, the rest of you worthless CA modders haven't produce shit since Empire so please go fuck yourselves.

What about Call of Warhammer made by that ruskie and Hyrule Total War?

New-age TW mods really do feel superflous though, Radious mod, what?

It's hot steaming unity garbage that the darthmod guy paid some Russians to make. The game map/terrain is a single static image.

If you want a representation of Ultimate General, print out a picture of the gettysburg battlefield and put some Risk pieces on it.

Sound really bad.

at least recommend a good fucking mod like hyrule total war. total warhammer is better than that shitty med 2 mod

Pirated it and enjoyed it
The guns purchasing system is nice

what?

Total War Center, a really big fan forum for Total War series.

thanks

here is also a game boiled down into shit from your ebin zinger

I'm a TWC faggot (or at least I was for years) and I'll straight up say you're full of shit. Darth's alright.

He's certainly better than the slimy kikes over at CA that are doing their hardest to kill their modding community.

Bigger in scale, if Darthmod for Empire as well as UG:Gettysburg are anything to go by, but not necessarily better. It certainly makes things into a more impressive spectacle, but Gettysburg was very easy and simply turning up the numbers in Empire like he did made it impossible to maneuver on the rather small maps. Its fair enough to chalk it up to Warscape being irredeemable trash, but all Darthmod did was make Empire feel right, not actually make it good.

It's the best game of its kind. But there's not a lot of games of this kind.

Overall it's a decent game. It's a real good game if this kind interests you.

It's a pretty good game, but has absolutely nothing to do with the tactics and strategy of the civil war, and you just kind of move from scenario to scenario without any thought as to the previous one.

Your talking about the mod that crashes every half a hour?

Bumpan.

And I'll say why in the fuck did you leave then? because I was a TWC member for a very long time as well and all the discussion seemed to end up with people circle jerking over what ever new bullshit AAA game CA were trying to shove down peoples throats. Its as bad as Bethesda's forums no actual constructive discussion going on, just people being total morons defending buggy games and defending bullshit DLC models. I remember when Rome 2 came out and I was like Guys don't let this become the norm, if they start locking factions behind pre-order DLCs they'll be doing it for the entire gameā€¦ next thing you know, bam, all their games now have DLC locked factions. That's bullshit and TWC are all a bunch of faggots for justifying it.