Why are gamepads so much comfier than a keyboard and mouse? And why do gamepads have to be less accurate than a mouse...

Why are gamepads so much comfier than a keyboard and mouse? And why do gamepads have to be less accurate than a mouse? Do you think we'll ever solve the issues of gamepad accuracy? I would rather play all my games on PC with a gamepad, and for many games I can, single player, emulators, more casual shooters like TF2, but when it comes to shit like Counter Strike I have to whip out a mouse, there's just no other way.

Go ahead but don't whine about it working like shit.

Because you're so used to them you seriously consider playing shooters with them. What more explanation do you need?

Don't play multiplayer shooters and then it's not a problem.

because you're used to them.
I find keyboards infinitely more comfy.

Being more used to gamepads than a keyboard is a poor excuse, I type with a keyboard far more often than I use a gamepad to play games, hell, I am using a keyboard right now. Gamepads are just more ergonomic, but they lack the precision of a mouse, it's a real conundrum

What about half a game-pad and a gaming mouse with loads of buttons? A game-pad/mouse combo, similar to pick related but not retarded.

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea if implemented right. You could have a mouse with buttons for walking and inventory control so you get a good compromise between a gamepad and a mouse. I'd probably try it

It's the way you can hold them. You can sit in a more relaxed position and chance your position whenever you feel like it.
Because aiming with a stick, using your thumb, is both slower and less precise than with a mouse.

(checked)
but user, there is alot of cool stuff one can do with analogue that can't be done with a digital keyboard. Imagine if you had the functionality of analogue movement. With the persecution of mouse aiming.

typing and playing games are two completely different things
are you seriously this retarded?

Are you just trying desperately to fit in? Wouldn't you be more comfortable back on r/pcmasterrace? Can't someone see the benefits of both without getting bullied?

whats with the plague retards on this board who can't even articulate themselves with basic consistency and get flustered whenever they are challenged

They aren't, they feel extremely awkward to use for anything that isn't a 2D platformer or a fighting game. I prefer a keyboard and a mouse for most genres.

Nigger, keyboard is shit for racing games.

and?
Don't tell me you use a controller for racing games.

I do. Steering wheels are too expensive you double nigger.

If money is your concern then most gamepads are more expensive than a standard keyboard+mouse.

But they're still cheaper than a wheel bro. Besides, gamepads have an advantage in driving games that KB+M do not, Analogtriggers

Analog keyboards are a thing now.

Because you are a faggot.

I play Dark Souls on KB+M.

And pretty much everything else.

I would no longer get aids while trying to do anything to do with air borne vehicles. It's not fun when you have to switch between keyboard and mouse and controller

Analog keyboards are still hard to find and are quite expensive if I recall. But even then keyboards can never have the required travel distance to have as many pressure points as an analog trigger can

Keyboard and mouse is superior in every genre that does not absolutely require analog input and this is only true for piloting simulators.