4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite 3rd game in a trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

Does gta SA count as the 3rd in a trilogy?

There is no such thing as a good third game in a trilogy

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Boss texted me at like midnight tonight asking if I'd go in tomorrow on my day off. Going to just ignore that one. Best part about knowing you are quitting is not giving a shit in these situations.

Still on DaS2. Its a great time waster with lots of stuff to grind for. End up randomly finding a new area sometimes too. Pretty comfy.

Spyro 3 was bretty gud

I'm maining these threads again for the first time in a year.

MOTHER 3, I think.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Watching G1 climax can't be here long.

Uh, Witcher 3. Not really, just the only one I can think of. Either that or DMC3 which isn't a part of a trilogy.

ripperoni for bad taste

Morning folks
Can't wait to be off work. Booked a week off early August to sit around and do fuck all all week long

3 is always the weakest in a trilogy it seems
Witcher, I guess?

Double shift at work today, but I get work off tomorrow. Yay. Also solved the latest Layton World puzzle in like 30 seconds. I felt prouder than I should have for that.

Mario 3, Witcher 3, MML3, can't think good.

Ahem

Ehhhh maybe.
How goes user?

Why? What changed in your life user?

Oh fug, how could I forget.

Welcome back fam, how's life?

Why are you doing this to me user

I've got 2 weeks no work in august before my nippon trip, going to be so damn comfy. What you going to do on your time off?

Today was uneventful again. Need to sell the massive amount of shit i got yesterday. Like seriously, with the just 6 items i bought im gonna make like 350 dollars from 20 dollars spent. Its fucking insane.

Are you gonna be stuffing your vacation with vidja or anime or something or are you just gonna go dark m8?

I'm the guy who works for the fansite. How do you think I feel.

I don't know what to do, I feel trapped. I'm tired of endlessly browsing Holla Forums and Holla Forums that's what my day is made up of. I have a job but I don't feel fullfilled. I was fervently against having a girlfriend and friends, but I guess I've been NEET/ a basket case for so long that I yearn for companionship. I'm pretty autistic though I'm not good at conversing and just generally autistic. I don't know what to do, I'd like to meet people and maybe get a girlfriend but I don't know how or where to meet people. My coworkers are cool but I don't see a friendship out of work with them.

Damn nice. Hope thats going towards your escape fund.

I gotta try to buy MML2 in nipponese to round out my collection. Do you know if the nip copy of tron bonne is as expensive as the US one?

No, im butt problemsm chicago user is somewhere else.

Problems*

Nip copy is a lot cheaper. Or you can just buy the PSN version.

Get drunk and watch the dotabowl, catch up on some vidyas, write a resume and maybe hand some out if I can be bothered

I should do that too. I haven't even touched the shit I've started in January

usually i don't visit on sundays but i got monday off this week, would got drunk but the liquor stores close early on sundays, played a lot of STALKER and tekken 7 today

metal gear solid 3, fucking easy

How long you been on the crazy train user?
Do you have online friends at least?
What kind of girl would you want?

Ooooooh. What you gonna buy then?

I want a physical copy or else its not a collection. And nice I'll definitely look out for it in nippon then, thanks.

How long's it been since you've done any socializing with friends/acquaintances?

Japan never ceases to baffle me.

Still need black label Legends and Tron Bonne, and then my NTSC Legends set is complete. You have the Japanese PSP ports of 1 and 2 yet?

Hey, I remember you.

I don't find enjoyment in much, but I got a job. I've posted about it before here, but I don't think any of you would remember me.

I don't know, depression has been in and out, my dad got cancer but he's going to be fine, I'm finally heading off to college. I can't complain, but I'm still fat and no gf.

I've been at this for 10 years now, I don't even have online friends hell I don't even know how to converse with people here I lurk 100% of the time. I am so out of touch you wouldn't beleive.

Im putting 40 into a grimoire emergency fund, 30 dollars back into the buying stuff fund, a pre order for EO5, and im probably gonna save the rest incase i come across somthing i really like. Or the yearly gun show. I might pick up some nice knives there.

I was gonna say mgs3 too, but it's not a trilogy.

What games you gonna play?

At least they open at all there. In my state they are closed on sundays.

Black label?
Like not greatest hits?
Nope! Forgot about those. Will be on the look out for those too.
I own US and nip MML1. 2 copies of MML2. No tronne bonne sadly. Probably going to be the 1 big thing I ask for xmas this year from the folks.

No, its the upstairs neighbor. The vents leak and i can smell their shit.

Well actually I sort of lied in my other post, I do have "friends" my cousins and close family friends I suppose or maybe they feel bad for me, but the rare occasion I hang out with them I sort of just idle and listen in on their conversation I don't have nothing interesting or funny to say other and the rare times I've tried to get a word in I was talked over. I fucking hate my self. I see them every few months or so, other than that it's only my brother and even then I have trouble conversing. My brain is fucked beyond repair.

Sounds like depression, if not just too much free time. Good to hear about your dad pulling through fam, I hope he stays healthy.

What kinda job?
Glad to hear your dad is gonna make it though user.

Well just make an effort to make some online ones first. Baby steps at least.
What kinda interests you have? Might be a good way to make some friends

You better already own a gun for each finger user

Yeah. I got a Greatest Hits copy for free as part of a gift swap on a forum like 6 years ago. Have a copy of 2 and a boxed MM64 yeah, I'm that guy.

Kinda stopped searching for Tron Bonne on eBay a while ago. Too many holy grails I still need to get.

The solution is obviously to start smoking cheap cigars and ruining the smell of the entire building for everyone.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

THE DUAL TRILOLIGY CONTINUES

sleep snug, smug

didn't think anywhere else had such weirdo laws, can't even buy beer in a gas station here

My sisters boyfriend is pretty cool. Probably the only non leftist guy ive seen in this state so far.

No permit yet. Hell, i dont even have a high school diploma, there is no way i could get a gun right now.

I just want a quiet life, man.

This feels like a trap. Do you guys think it's a trap? I'm just a NEET who dislikes women so I don't know how to handle this situation besides "act clueless until it goes away" or something.

That's gotta be one of the first things you work on man, can't accomplish anything if you don't like yourself. What is it about yourself you dislike so much?

Ahhh my copy of MML1 is the one I got as a kid so not greatest hits.
I see tronne bonne every once in a while. BUT IT NEVER FUCKING HAS THE DEMO DISC IN IT SO I WONT BUY IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So I see you ordered those per my suggestion. Hope you like a ramrod in your mouth fam

It wasn't until fucking this year that you could buy wine at grocery stores. Still can't buy liquor there either.

I thought you were American

Actual intended trilogy, or just a coincidental third entry in a series?

Been meaning to get around to Mother 3 myself, but I've been considering giving Mother and Earthbound a go first, as to my knowledge there is an ongoing chronology. That said, in trying to give Mother a go (via patched GBA port), it's not exactly bad, but at the same time I feel confused as to where the game expects me to be going even after talking to people, the inventory is extremely limited, and I don't even have a second permanent party member yet.

Halo 3 is my prefered third game in a trilogy. Halo went downhill from there.

It was just a joke honestly, if the smell is really that bad you could try using febreeze or some incense. Failing that, you could always google up a solution.

Man up and tell her you arent interested. Dont be a fucking cuck and just sit there. Take charge. Be a fucking man, man.

Dont you need a liscence to own a gun in the US? I need to look up the laws.

Just giver the d user.
You aren't on your way to wizardom are you?

Either or but there can't be a 4th game if its the latter.

How goes user

I'm hoping to at least finish something I've started - Persona 2/5, Estival Versus, Dungeon Traveler 2That ain't gonna happen though or SRWV. Afterwards I'll hopefully give yakuza 0 a little more love or try out the digimon game I got for my ps4 for pretty cheap.

Yeah. What did people do with those. Use them as clay pigeons?

The worst part is they decriminalised pot here last election. Fucking sucks now.

A little of column A, a little of column B.

Ice cream store gig. It pays decently, but my manager won't give me full-time hours, so I have to scavenge shifts so I can get the amount of money I want.

Thanks for the good wishes for my dad, he's still sickly from the chemotherapy though.

I haven't played the original all the way through. I tried starting it, but it felt kind of shitty. I don't know, maybe I should try again.

hello

People give Halo a lot of shit, but Halo 3 was a vast fucking game that gave you a lot of value for money. Shitloads of customisation options you unlocked by playing, an extensive set of custom mutators and maps you could make, a fuckload of Easter Eggs, heaps of online game modes with a huge amount of variety and community interaction. The series kinda ruined shooters, but Halo 3 was a solid game.

But I like talking about anime and stuff with her. I'd like to keep her as a friend, nothing more. She's kinda like a sister to me.

I specifically set her up with a guy who is successful, handsome and fun so she would stop making passes at me and trying to get me alone, but it didn't work. I don't wanna fuck her. I just wanna work out, eat food and play video games.

I'll pass for now, maybe I'll give them a try when I get fucking backordered again.

YA'LL GON MAKE ME LOSE MAH COOL

dq3 mofucka no mofuckin brainer monica but..kq3 pretty good too tbh monica, got sonic or mario 3 both in there monica iz a pretty fucked up question tbh monica

das a gud 1 toooo

yo i eat da booty lyk groceries monica tbh monica balee dat

how yu got a emergency pertaining 2 a grimoire monica?

Just need to be over 18 for rifles/shotguns and over 21 for handguns. And at gunshows you can buy from other people who probably won't ask for ID if you don't look like a kid.

Seriously. Its so weird. I've never found a copy with one.

Whats dungeon traveler 2?

Ice cream store sounds comfy. I work in a touristy area and my boss sells dip n dots out of a cart a lot and he has me do that. Its fun giving kids ice cream and watching them get all excited tbh

How goes user

My wish came through and haters and suck it!

Noice, do you live in California? All my co workers are liberal shitheads.

I know it's not healthy and I really have to stop it's just I'm such a shit person at everything I do I fail at everything. I don't know how to fix myself. I'm 10x worse than any autists you see here, they can atleast shitpost, discuss and bring something new to the table, I haven't an original thought.

pic related

I guess you're fated to get a well paying job and marry her. Time to take control.

I look 15. No pistols for me, and i dont think i would want guns in an apartment. Maybe when we get a house and a gun safe, then i'll get a shotgun.

Is the smell really so strong? I figured a landlord would be real anal about seeping smells.

you were wishin 4 dat? not hatin monica, i'm jus sayn wus there any hints of sumn lik dis happen'n?

Just look at it this way. Once you disappoint her in bed once she won't want you anymore.

Shiiiiiiet fam how you been

I'd at least get a cheapie shotgun for defense. Can get okish ones for 150~

Too much salt in your post. This is karma for trying to attack our sacred thread we have only once a week.

Maybe keeping yourself busy might help, is there anything around the home that you've been meaning to do? Something like moving things or handiwork?

Ok

I only know Purse Owner from that list

yes he's really into cars and has a ton of model kits and shit like that. He is the only person i like in this state, even my cousins are super fucking pozzed.

The landlord doesnt care. Noone cares anymore. My sisters apartment has fucking mold and a bowing roof and they dont care.

Im gonna stick with my katana for right now. Its a small apartment, knives > guns here.

Howdy, how are you?

A fantastic dungeon crawler full of cute anime girls
I need to finish it eventually as there's a sequel that will eventually come eastwards

What is this?

i never go to your quarantine thread, says a lot about your victim complex

What the fuck do you take me for?

But then our friendship will be tainted forever and I'll never be able to talk to her about animes again. If I wanted a girlfriend I could get one pretty easily, I have never had trouble attracting women or making them interested, but I don't want that.

All right cowboy, I got my book I ordered from Forge World

X, how's it goin' minnesota?

Depends on the state. For example, mine allows for permitless closed and open carry.

Not sure how to answer then. Usually games made with direct intention of a second or third game to fill out what's missing/left suffer some for it (the worst instances being they don't see actual continuation), and most series I play surpass three or more games total. I'll say that I was surprised at how solid FtNW was given how bad I'd seen people make it out to be beforehand, though maybe that gave me the benefit of low expectations of it. That said, while some people consider it the third game in its series, it's actually the fourth game and is a sidegame.

Speaking of third games, anyone heard anything as to if there's an effort to rip the English script from the PC release of TitS: TC to patch it into the JP PSP version?

I'm in the town just after that magic place, with the railroad nearby. I know that it's effectively an NES port so maybe I shouldn't be expecting that much, but I do think that it suffers some from not having at least seen some minimal improvements (not having to always open the menu to speak to someone would be nice, but I know Context sensitive A pressing is something we take for granted these days).

Lewd dungeon crawler for the Vita. I haven't given it a go myself yet, but I hear it's extremely solid mechanically.

I'm doing good. Feeling even better after hearing this news. I can see the Yang DLC from miles away this also relieves the pain after accidentally loosing my anal virginity

What you do today?

Are you the user with the laser katana?

Might have to emulate the psp version if I can.
wat

What kinda shit anime she like?

I need this now. DT2 is the game that is making me consider rebuying a vita to play again.

How old IS she? if she is 28 or older dont do it.

DT2 is fucking amazing

i myt b goin away fo'real this time

Hey fambalamadingdong, how's it fuckin' been?

Yep. Best 10 dollars ive spent.

Accidentally?

Yeah but he was talking about just buying one and was talking about a driving permit.

It's actually a pretty hellish job, but it puts the money in my bank account.

I have a friend I need to go to the gym with, but I've been putting him off. Fuck, I need to be at the gym in 8 hours.

She's into heaps of dumb shit, and is more into it than I am. From slice of life to shonen, she has really broad tastes, so she's always fun to talk to about japanimes.

21, a bit younger than me.

lel, fookin knew it, my condolences. Glad you found a diamond in the rough.

That's too good. Maybe I should finally play Purse Owner finally and see how it is to have real friends.

Man just because you're bad at something doesn't mean you should hate yourself for it, everybody fucks up in different ways. There's nothing wrong with you that you can't alleviate by working on it the proper way.

I need a good sword. Only got one fuck huge claymore my grandparents got me as a kid.

Whats so bad about it?

What SoL she like?

I'd wager it depends on if Atlus wants to take the hit again, or if Aquaplus can find someone else for it. And either way there's liable to be an issue of censorship; not even Atlus felt fine letting DT2 over completely intact.

Naming convention. Apaprently it's "2-2" instead of "DT3". The series is also an offbranch of To Heart2 to my knowledge, though I think DT2 limits it to DLC characters in favor of originals.

Work and get a book from Forge World

You can do it

21 and a cat lady? Things dont add up.

Finding a woman worth marrying here is gonna be fucking hell. I dunno how my dad did it. Might move to texas, maybe there might be a girl that meets my standards there.

Well if he's not gonna do anything about it, best thing you can do is try to mask the stench.

Yeah bought a bad dragon for lols and decided to try at least the tip since I was a bit horny. Accidentally slipped when a phone call startled me. Felt good but at the same time painful from all the bleeding. At least it's not as painful as loosing my thread.

What's it about muchacho?

I think a gladius or rapier would be a good defence sword.

Its kinda a bummer that a few cgs got censored, but i always played it for the gameplay anyway

I don't understand anything you just said tbh

That that autism figure fighting game?

Thats pretty gay fam tbh

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Where?

Last I checked she was into Azumanga and Lucky Star, and a few girly-based ones about pretty boys.

She has like 5 cats and is obsessed with them and has slept with a lot of guys. Cat lady.

Yes, except it's from the branch that is 10 times more Autistic and 100 times more expensive I just bought the book, I'll convert the shit I want

Not as gay as you trying to hijack my thread last time. At least we used our powers to start a new game unlike here.

Not worth dating or even fucking. I had higher hopes. hell, it sounds like shes trying to cheat on her boyfriend with you

I hear rewarding yourself is a good way to build motivation. Grab an ice cream cone on the way back, that should do it.

I fucking love rapiers. Made just for unarmored 1 on 1 self defense. So fucking cool.
Plus you can take fencing lessons and actually get good with one unlike buying any other sword.

Wew I wouldn't fuck her either then

Whats more autistic about it?

Filtered.

Personally, i find the short sword my favorite. Rapier is a close second followed by the katana.

What thread?
And me? What?

No, no it can't be!

It's rough on my fat body and there's so much petty store politics bullshit, it's dumb.

That's true, I'm probably going to do that. Or maybe get that PS4 I wanted, but I don't know.

One of the vols mentioned it was who that's been shitting up our temple. Are you saying the vol is lying?

The more autistic thing is that due to pricing and that normalfags who casually play warhammer are less likely to know about it it as well spending less money on it

If people think Ritsu is bad that is nothing

Well shit, I'm as autistic and awkward as you can get I need to fix myself and I know beating myself up won't change a thing it's just I'm stuck in this endless loop and I don't know how to break out and fix my faults. I just get really upset sometimes when I see people walking with their friends and girlfriends and they're living life and I'm stuck here. I almost want to move to another state and leave my comfort zone and maybe then I'll learn life experience and actually get gud at something for once. Thanks mang.

Yeah gg. I've always wanted to hate fuck a liberal bitch, just yelling all kinds of shit when I'm fucking her, dropping redpills.
lel cringey shit like that.

*you, sorry pretty excited about the new game I'm already spamming in my other board.

I finally got some confirmation I've gotten at least decent at singing. I still want to get better.

If you're having doubts, maybe you should reward yourself with the ps4 after going to the gym a certain amount of times, that way you solidify the habit, know what I mean?

What you like about short swords?

Yes of course he was. I don't post anything on Holla Forums besides in this thread here.
What thread was it?

God I hate that shit so much. Its a job just do it. I don't get why people do that.

How much it cost?

To Heart is an eroge/VN series published by Aquaplus. I think it's seen some all-ages releases on the PS2, as well as an anime adaptation. Dungeon Travelers is a spinoff dungeon crawling RPG series to it, developed by Sting (Dept. Heaven, Evolution, Baroque, Dokapon, etc).

It's a book that contains the rules to use Forge World Imperial Guard units in W40k

I'm having doubts about the PS4 more than anything else, really. But thanks for the idea.

Don't get me wrong, most of the people are alright. But there are a few choice coworkers that just make it the worst.

i mean i dindu nuffin tbh

The book was 15 pounds, which after postage was a little under 30 Dollarydoos so it was pretty good, actually $10 cheaper than the equivalent book from it's parent Games Workshop because currency shit

I want to fuck the left wing out of a leftist. I want to reform a bitch into a productive member of society.

Might try doing epitaph one day though

Its just a sexy design.

Did you try to banger?
Glad you got some confidence from that user

Ooooh. Never heard of any of those

I'm lucky that all my coworkers are at least nice. Have a couple of really really dumb old people who are annoying to work with though.

Dem Racists tbh

I think it was on a ROB thread? That's one of my favorite threads 2nd after the Waifu Wednesday

smb3

das ryt

Same here though I'm fine to sing in the car
Might go on one of those shitty TV shows one day

That too, all they need is a good dicking.

It's a Quadrillogy at best
Unless if you say SMB1 SMB3 and SMBW are a trillogy

There is no way in hell i would go on tv. I hate drawing attention to myself.

Ohhhh thats not too bad. How cheap are the normal ones? Cause thats what I thought they'd cost.

If I ever win the lottery I'm going full autist and getting a meteorite sword smithed for me tbh

Why would I do that? ROB comes to these threads every once in a while and is a fun guy.

How goes user

I kinda want to do it just to mock shit
kinda

The weather here is just plain taunting me. Monsoon season supposed to start, yet not a single big storm has hit this part of town. The only clouds overhead are either non-rainy ones, or distant thunderheads that go around the area, perhaps due to the heat the asphalt puts out pushing them away.

And yet you claim to have been on imageboards about as long as I have. Admittedly it's not exactly ToHeart's heyday anymore, but you should have at least seen discussion of Sting's games by this point.

It doesn't need to be something so drastic, for a lot of people taking it slow works out better than a big sudden change. If moving far out doesn't manage to work, don't be discouraged, it just means you're one of those people who takes their time getting things together. Try and start small, and if you fail, just aim for an easier target. If you can't have a full blown conversation with a stranger, for example, try making some quick small talk with a clerk as you're buying something from a corner store, stuff like that. I'm sure that if you really try and really learn up on how to start getting better at socializing, you'll be a natural in no time.

whazzat first one monica?

Dunno, ask the vol who called you out. Eitherways I don't want to involve myself with you. I've got to go and celebrate instead of messing around with a backstabber. Toodles!

I do this a lot to, but I've been getting better at it. It takes time to unfuck your shit, but the fact you notice it means you can work on it.

I struggle with this myself. What you're doing is judging everything you might be say or want to say as worthless, so you say nothing. Maybe you even scared as coming off awkward and pushing people away. Everything you say or do has value. Smiling, frowning, acting surprised, etc. when the say certain things contributes. Even saying "yeah" or "uh huh" adds to the conversation. As for getting talked over, you will have to become more outspoken and dominate the conversation every now and then. Push through and make yourself heard. I personally find interrupting people rude, but everyone around me seems to do it. so fuck it, sometimes you gotta play that game.

You're not alone. I have trouble with it too. Maintaining conversation and switching topics is not easy for me. However, your brain is not fucked beyond repair. you can change and improve, but it takes time and effort. I can offer some suggestions for going out and meeting people if you're up for it.

If i go full autist i want dante's alastor

I read that last word as "nero" instead of whatever it's supposed to be. Reminded me of the verbal tic that one Grunty Raven has in G.U.

I rarely browsed Holla Forums even back on cuckchan back a decade ago. My taste in games is too picky so

Which one is that?

$40, but that's Australia's Monopoly Money
I think it's $30 burgerbucks

I think its the the one that impales dante in the start of dmc 1, but im not too sure since its been a while.

Oh so you're into the tabletop scene? Just getting into it or have you been playing for a while now?

she's at least forty and too fat for me. I had a chubby girl flirt with me before, but her thighs went over my circumference limit and her breath smelled bad. I can do curves, but fat chicks just don't do it for me.

Doesn't it only have like, one exclusive?

Hybrid RPG for the DS and PSP (the DS one allowing you to touch where you wish to send a unit to). Haven't given it a go myself, but I seem to remember hearing it plays like a combination of chess (or other turn based strategy games) and a bullet hell. Sting tends to make games with "odd" (to say the least) mechanics.

Even /a/ should have had some discussion of TH back then. And if not that, the lewd boards ought to have had threads from time to time. It was an eroge after all, and not an especially obscure one.

Could you sing something for five seconds? just something really easy you're comfortable with. Also, why be embarrassed when you're already good at it? that takes away 99% of the worry that you suck.

You know what you must do.

A bit over a year

Yeah, but the problem coworkers are quitting. Most of the time, they're friends I had prior to the job.

It's got enough.

Dont lump curvy chicks with fat chicks. Curvy needs to stop being connotated with fat and start being connotated with slim and heathy women.

Its sort of a deeper voice. Im not sure if there is a song that i like that uses that kind of voice.

she wants to fuck you. just tell her she's like a sister to you (that's how girls tell guys they think they're not attractive to them. speak girl with girls). Unless you do want to fuck her and considering it which is why you haven't told her yet.

How much do fucking cigarettes and booze cost in that shithole anyway?

Doubt anyone makes that one already because its not as recognizable as others.
Oh I'd like to get a highlander sword at some point

Yeah thats pretty nasty. How thicc is 2thicc for you?

I only got into anime like 3 or so years ago tbh

hmmmm sound neat tbh i got a ds flashcart tbh monica

So you were friends before and they became dicks at work? You gonna be friends with them after too?

I never did. blame thicc fags for that.

there's tons of songs that use deep voices. if you don't want to sing it, you can just say you don't want to.

Personally, i want one of those 3 in one scabbards on ebay, the ones that have a knife, dagger, and sword plus a few survival tools. Then i would want an over the shoulder belt thing to hold it on.

Oh right, now I remember that you're a failed normalfag.

I remember reading something about it being hard to get into, but if you can get into it, it's pretty cool. You may want to read more up on it either way though.

Im way too shy to do that. I dont even talk thst much irl either.

dmx goes in raw monica

anything where a muffin top is clearly formed and the arms/legs have flabby fat on them. I like tight tummies, reasonably thick thighs, cute face, and tits are a plus.

That highlander word has a fucking shoulder holster/sheath. It explains how they carry the swords under their coats in the show.
That sounds neat as shit. Post pics.

Not even close. I've been NEET for 8 years. I just didnt see the light of cute girls doing cute things until a few years back.

I'm guessing you roll imperial guard huh?

Well one coworker dated another, then I became friends with her, then she broke it off and everybody turned against my friend.

Two guys who were my friends for 7 years turned on each other. One left for another food place, the other is a groundskeeper.

I think I'm lucky I made a friend in my manager and the "core" employees at the heart of the store.

so then you like to sing but you're too afraid of being judged so you don't do it.

A bit of them, Spec marns and Chaos

Is that place cursed or something?

where did I say that? read my post again, fag.

Good luck earning that ps4 then user.

Guess that doesn't quite count though. But you'd still prefer them!

This. Im also afraid of attention.

Its gonna be hard looking for those again. In the mean time pic related is a sexy blade.

I think I've just surrounded myself with assholes throughout most of my life.

And big-titted bimbos/chubby chicks are best taste.

I think I'm going to go for a run instead, I don't really want to join a gym 2 months out from college.

Regardless, if you weren't watching animu until recently, and has a very limited taste in games, what the fuck were you doing to pass the bulk of those eight years? Shitposting?

A pack of ciggies is a bit under $30
A slab of VB is $44 when on special

I flirted with a cute girl from college awhile ago. She had a cute face, acted a little nervous, everything she was cute, and she was flat as hell. it doesn't bother me. my other post was just what I find maximally appealing for what makes my boner spin.

Found it. These are super sexy blade and sheathe combos.

is it really that much

Neat. Can't tell if thats a really huge knife or a tiny sword tbh though because of that angle.

Back when I was with 3dpd I'd hook up mostly with thicc girls like that

Of course. Thats why I'm a master at it.

what did he mean by this

Nurgle did nothing wrong

It says 24". I think its a small sword.

Did anything happen with that girl?

Those black blades look sexy as fuck until you sharpen it and then I bet it looks awful

By a slab of VB I mean 24 cans or Stubbies Which are short nosed bottles of Victorian Bitter, which is to Australia as what Americans think Fosters is to Australia

This shit costs like 110 dollars so i would hope its black all the wau through.

Bimbos or fatties?

It's still pretty good to get a run in, so you got that going for you. Have fun on your run, fam.

Looks more like some kind of bluing like you'd find on a gun from the pic.

Yes.

The fuck is victorian bitter

truuuu

I already told you
It is an Australian Beer, which is the most popular beer in Australia
Think Budweiser but 10x more popular

don't get caught up with the image too much. some girls are excellently at acting and being cute on the outside while being completely fucked up in real life.

Nah I think she just liked me giving her attention. She had a boyfriend, but she went as far as giving me her number on a piece of paper. I texted a couple times, never got anything back which told me enough about where I really stood with her.

You've never told me that before!
Plus bitters is a different type of booze and not beer in the rest of the world.

F

Im just looking at the stuff too. Im not gonna spend 100 dollars blindly. I think im gonna stick to high quailty single blades and maybe make my own 3 in one sheathe with the knives i have.

Goddamn dating is gonna be hell. Atleast i have a plan to weed out the undesireables. Im gonna tell them i want to wait 3-4 months before having sex, and that will tell me immediatly if they would be loyal or not.

How many knives you own? I'd like to get 1 good one to carry all the time honestly. Any recs?

I did forget to mention Goon bags, also known as Cask Wine and Wine Coolers
Which are about $10 a gallon

Pocket or fixed? Get a smith and wesson for a pocket knife. Real sturdy and heavy.
For fixed get an mtech survival knife. Its like 10 inches total, both sides of the blade are sharp, the backside has teeth, and it can hold stuff on the inside of the handle. Its not full tang, but if you put some matches and fishing line in the handle you could survive a week inna woods.

Ohhhh yeah. We got fransia here too.

I want a fixed one
I don't think thats legal to carry in my state

Damn. Some states have no limit on fixed blades as long as you open carry it in a sheathe. Try looking at local pawn shops and see if they have any good ones you like. Its kinda hard to go wrong when getting a fixed blade, especially since you can get them real cheap.

Night anons.

We don't have that brand, most of our Wine is grown in Australia, probably because some of our southern areas have a climate just like Italy

Cya fam

Sleep hella, fella

Fucking hell.

Somehow I'm not sure you're ready to compete with Japan or Australia at banter just yet.

Time for me to fuck off, see you guys around later.

Cant sleep.

Which is worst Super Metroid area and why is it Maridia?