Sunset overdrive

can anybody reminded me on why this game is broken shit again? I know that Ted Price and Mike Action are a bunch of fuck-up, and how they hire a bunch of smarties and m&m's off the street. but is that all?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7TJDJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay but

I'd bend over for that Lombax and let him yiff me

One of the updates fucked up the kill counter for one of the later missions. So if you are playing past a certain update you can't actually finish the game.
In addition Microsoft isn't allowing insomniac any more free updates to the game so they'd have to sell the fix as DLC or sneak it in a skin pack like they did for like 15 patches for the game.
Essentially, one of the reasons Microsoft is a shit reared its head again and insomniac got the poopy end of the stick

(witnessed)
There is simply no end to their faggotry.

LOL

reminder that the pitch for Sunset Overdrive involved a forty year old man jumping up on an office chair and making a bunch of EXTREME noises and poses
this impressed a bunch of sixty year old men enough to fund the thing, so you know everyone involved was extremely clued in to video game development and high quality software.

i want to fuck a lombax

Jesus, that sounds awful but not at all surprising.
The whole game reeked of "edge by boardroom committee".

was it actually broken? i just assumed no one played it because its add campaign was fucking obnoxious. "OTHER GAMES ARE DUMB, BUT OUR GAME IS EXTREME, ALSO WE ACKNOWLEDGE ITS A GAME CONSTANTLY" isn't exactly charming, also being an xbox one exclusive and essentially just being another open-world zombie shooter wasn't appealing either

Bend over for him~

Of course.

i wouldn't mind~ how big are their cocks?

it's even worse than i remembered

4 inches flaccid
Takes a while to get them going, so you'll be suckin on his limp sack for a bit

with that size, i'd rather have him jumping on and off my dick

Are you saying you want him bigger or smaller?
I mean, he could be a grower, not a shower

staying on topic
Does anyone remember FUSE?

bigger dummy if he isn't at least as big as my arm then i'd rather fuck him and see his cute fluffy cock & balls bouncing up and down than the other way around.

nope, don't think anybody does.

nnngh

All too well

would you take it all the way to the base, moving side to side until it blows inside you?

I mean, that's pretty big, it'd be hard to get even the head inside. That's why I was thinking he'd be better flaccid to start.
Though once it's in, I'm sure you could sink it to the base without too much difficulty. It'd just be really fucking thick

Front and back > back and forth, but either way, its hip-to-hip grinding

you'd just have to relax and keep trying/pushing!

Yeah but also consider how hefty his sack would have to be

~

You just had to open up the thread with something relating to animals, didn't you OP

Lombax isn't a real animal

Gadgetron probably has a gadget for that.
Actually, wasn't that a plot point in the third game where you had to get captain qwark's because qwark had a teenie weenie?

Leftist or not, he's a good programmer and is doing his best to guide the gaming industry away from bloated, object-oriented cancer.

there's a difference between being a leftest and being a faggot who goes on about Trump being a nazi.

It will never cease to amaze me how fucking retarded insomniac was to change that into 'generic brown edgy shooter #89283'

Anyone else upset about these hacks doing Spider-Man?

archive.is/7TJDJ

Focus Testing is the worst thing to happen to media

they claimed EA gave them full creative control, but it just doesn't add up with their respective records

It's dead.

I would a QT lombax up the ass

But goyim, how can we appeal to the majority of americans (black mothers and mixed race teens born from white women in a 1 and done relationship with a nigger) and thus sell the most product!

they should go back to making fuckable furry/scalie creatures.

remember when insomniac was good? spyro? ratchet & clank? yeah, thats what they should be doing.

but oh no, they wanted that slice of the edgy12yearold shooter pie. here's hoping they crash and burn like the kool-aid drinking idiots they are.

good thing there's a female one.

There's no money in it. Normalfags want more DEEP EMOTIONAL CINEMATIC EXPERIENCES with their manjaw Ellen Paige simulator.

she went into another dimension with Max, using the other dimensionator.

the only 2 lombaxes left are ratchet and Alistar, and he died after his fuckup in the last canon game. Angela got replaced with the generic elf ""alien"" that looks like she belongs in jak & daxter instead.

You deserve to be murdered in the middle of the street.

hah, you're funny.

Okay no i lied, would still want to bend over for one

Play overwatch, the "closest" game you can get

don't bother

The thing I can say is that both Fuse and Sunset Overdrive use the same shitty engine and it is prone to crashing like win95, who's gonna bet that insomniac's Spider-Man is gonna fall like icarus?

Bump

Bump

Something from some years back about it.

You fucks are getting nigger spider man, niggerman

That`s what you get for supporting shit dev teams

They used to be so good, now they are just full of garbage.

;)