Steve Bobannon

Steve Bobannon

What's the deal with this guy? What do people make of him describing himself as a Leninist who wants to bring the state down? Or that Trump put him on the security council yesterday? Is he the real or just a shill for the Mercers?

the real power broker* oop

He's a white nationalist who wants to bring the state down to put an even more powerful state in its place. He is /notourguy/. He is exactly like the rest of the administration

nope never seen this before

He shat on globalism and multiculturalism during an interview. Sure sounds like white nationalism to me

Those are liberal memes, nothing wrong with shitting on them.

Being anything but indifferent about them makes your politics shite

Most of the time when right wingers criticize multiculturalism they end up criticizing multiethnicism. In America being against a multiethnic society is fucked up and completely retarded

How can you be indifferent about two of the most major themes dominating western politics right now?

To clarify, I am very against actual multiculturalism. But since I am burger and some mongrelized mixture of Irish, native, and wog it is hypocritical for me to oppose multiethnic society. Europeans however, are justified in being against multiethnic society

Because globalism isn't inherently capitalistic like neoliberalism implies. Having relationships with other countries isn't something that affects my ideology because I'm not a fascist. And there are benefits. I don't care about multiculturalism because I only care about class and the way people choose to express their ~identities~ outside of that doesn't bother me.

This is not what I have in mind when I say I'm an ancom

Yeah but you are a faggot and your opinion is worthless

Why can't a WN be a revolutionary?

I didn't say that they can't be. They aren't the good kind though. They're upsetting power status quos to replace them rather than abolish them

but i can't stand generic white nationalists

fuck off, no way did he call himself anything like that

He described himself as such only in the sense that he wanted to overthrow the existing state and establish a new one.

Saying that doesnt make it true, he probably has twisted Leninism in some creepy way in his head to benefit his autistic beliefs.

He is a nationalistic retard and probably a white supremacists.

He does not aspire to communism, he is way closer to fascism and that is what he would prefer to replace the government with.

He also cried about globalism when lenin himself said the revolution should be global, because communism isnt about nation, it is about workers vs capitalistic abusers

He is not a communist in any way and a terrible person who simply uses his propaganda site to further the fascist dividing goals

he is a nazbol.
the future belongs to us whether you like it or not

he mentioned it in an interview with the hollywood reporter in the context described

Good thing we are at the end of history :^}

i think he's an acceslerationist, probably anarcho capitalist