4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game to kill time with?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
steamcommunity.com/id/amazestigma9
steamcommunity.com/id/handifapped
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good morning, Ritsu here.

I'm a nigger, please rape my face like the good cumslut I am.

lol

Picross 3d

Hey everyone

shitty mobile games

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Go into work super late today so I'll get a full nights sleep for once. Going to be real nice. Though I won't get home til like midnight which will suck ass.

Really want to order some nicer cigars but don't want to waste nippon money. Not sure what to do.

I'm all out of vidyah. What's a good game for white noise to pass the time?

No work today. Pressure washed my driveway, got a new phone, went and saw Spider-Man again with some m8s, and then went bowling with some of my coworkers. Decent day.

Burnout Paradise.

Spend all day thrifting again, ended up with over 100 books. Went to another bad neighborhood again & sure enough, no pickers, & everything was cheaper than normal. I'm really wiped out & my room smells like a library now. Thinking I should take sunday off.

Haha
It's funny because it's true. These threads need to die, or make your own RP board.

How goes user

Which ones and why user

What kinda stuff you like user? Hard to make recs without somewhere to start.

What kinda phone

Galaxy S8. Also I saw Wreck-It Ralph like 4 times in theaters when it was out.

Max comfy.
How much money you making a week anyway? Do you live on your own or with parents?

My dads going to get me an s6 or s7 or something for my nippon trip sometime soon.
Why would you do that?

Because I liked it.

Really tired so lots of typos. Went yard saleing today. Picked up pic related and a bunch of ps1 games, including a long box resi evil 1. Got a couple complete in box sega lazer tag things, a 90 dollar knife, a bone multitool with a fork and knife, a shit ton of board games, some kind of tube that i think was used to transport missiles, a chinese stake bayonet, 11 calculators, and some more stuff.

Maybe $3-$5 per book I sell. It's not much, but it's like grinding low level mobs in an RPG. If you do it enough you eventually get somewhere. I'm trying to make myself the main character in my own life.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Don't fall for (((their))) tricks stay smart and

sleep snug, smug

Is this the Gamergate thread?

lol

boson x rn tbh monica

Seems like a huge waste of money tbh

Nice haul!
Whats the zelda dvd of?

How many you sell per week on average then

das rite

The last few were at a second run theater, so it was cheap.

I don't have an average, or if I do, I don't know it. July is the slowest month of the year. I'm barely getting by this month.

wanted to try to resocialize myself but my roommates went to a party of a host i particularly dislike and my one other friend around wasn't in town to get a drink, so i stayed in and played S.T.A.L.K.E.R and drank beer all night, still going. surprisingly comfy. i'm sure in a few more drinks the loneliness might set back in though

can't think of any, i like games i can sink time into not just blow off a couple minutes ya know

From what i can see its a history recap of zelda. I think its from the jap wind waker limited edition. It goes for like 80 on ebay, and there is only one.

do you resell what you find or do you just like collecting?

There used to be this super tiny theater in town that my grandma would take me to as a lad all the time. Was so comfy. Wonder if thats even still around these days.

How much you need each month?

At least you have us to socialize with a little

I'd like to see subs for that. Would be pretty comfy

das ryt das ryt

numbas monica goddamn

surprising dat it by itself only go 4 80 tbh monica

mostly
real race 3
the simpsons

got any recomendations

Anyone play work time fun on psp? That would be a perfect mobile game

Subsistence reselling. I'm trying to escape chicago. It's much, much a harder than you would think.

$500 for rent, then more for utilities like gas, electric, internet, & now a phone bill since I have a phone to look things up with. There's also food & all the bullshit chicago taxes/tolls.

hilarious

I might try and rip it and put it on the internet, if i can figure out how to do it. I'll let subbers do the work. if its not on the internet already. It probably is

Well, the one on ebay is shipping from japan, so its probably cheaper there.

Theres a simpsons phone game?

Aren't cigarettes up there like 20$ a pack?

yeah, plus a plastic bag tax, amusement tax, sales tax, & sugar tax

This a real thing?

Thats the most unamerican tax I've ever heard. Chigaco tea party when

can sum1 drop da cytube link tbh monicas

yes, it is. I pay an extra 20% on my internet bill because of it. It use to be just for baseball games & opera/movie tickets, but now they throw it on everything.

The sugar tax is also applied to things that contain no sugar. You read that right.

That implies there are any americans there to pull a tea party.

thankful for it, even my usual internet buddies were quiet tonight

i believe you, escaping anywhere is tough, ya need money to leave any place and to resettle

Simpsons tapped out It's a town building game with regular special event content.

So they're just taxing you for everything? Sounds like communism to me.

YFW NIGGERS

Wew like what?

Theres at least one in thread right here.

Know how that goes. Hate when my NEET buds are all asleep when I get home from work.

I've been wanting to play a city sim lately. Not like a mobile one though.

One american cant overthrow a city's goverment.

ah i did match with a girl on tinder recently so there's my bit of social practice, but its going slow, i swiped right cuz she had an iron maiden t-shirt in a profile pic so there was something i knew how to talk about but other than maiden her taste in music is pleb as fuck

Oh yeah, i also got a really nice pair of sony headphones. Its the best pair of headphones ive ever used.

das ryt

Not with that attitude.

DAS RITE

I liked the new Spiderman except for all the high school (((diversity))). What about you?

I dunno man, I don't have any examples. Someone stole my mail, a cop pulled me over when I went for a walk saying blacks were opening people's doors & cars trying to break in all over the north side, there's no white people. I just want to get out of here.

What's the nogery index level like in Tennessee?

Puyo Puyo Tetris.

what state are you in, dude?

Its gonna be so fucking hard for me to have a conversation with a girl because i dont want to talk vidya with her. Its going to be fucking cancer. The only other things i would be able to hold a conversation with is knives and maybe a bit of music.

He would be labeled a terrorist and thrown in jail before he could do anything. You would need a minimum of 30 people to pull it off.

Why haven't you killed yourselves yet?

She cute brah?

Everywhere besides memphis and tiny ghettos in the like 3 other cities in the state are insanely nigger free. Had a single black family in my highschool growing up. Its pretty nice.

How goes user

i playd summa dat puyo puyo gb japan 1. it get ridiculous fast ~lvl 15 but I guess dat ain't rly shit huh…

Because I love myself far too much

That's pretty much all I thought about past march-april. I don't even have internet friends.

when are you going to Japan

I think about it every day

Who would win: one american with a rifle or like the entire police force in a 10-20 mile radius, helis, maybe some swat?

I'm allergic to suicide.

why

jackie chan with a gun that shoots ladders.

Start of september. Its coming up faster every day it feels like. Still have so much prep to do honestly.

Does the American have any form of exo armor?

Look at the shit threads you post in, user, of course no one wants to be friends with you.

No

What about magic powers?

thats kinda a loaded question, why do you ask

women don't seem to have hobbies like men do so its pretty fuckin' annoying trying to hold a conversation with most of em

eh 6.5/10 or so, i'm not super picky with my swiping anymore because i just need the practice communicating which chicks more than trying to score

fag

just cause

I thought I recognised that hair.
Also because I want kids before I die.

if you're in colorado, I was gonna say I could hang out with you and get the socializing thing down together. However, I would have to make sure you're not one of the crazy ones here like pedo spider.

Do you have a job? I can't remember.

no

fag check these

Couldn't, even if I wanted to. People would miss me.

Pretty good. I saved this year's catherine tourney on my computer and am preparing to marathon it in bed.

It helps to plan your drops ahead of time. You have a lot of time before your pieces get locked in place (at least in newer iterations), so you always have a chance to place your pieces where you need to. I'm just a novice at best and just surviving in endless mode level 99 is pretty easy when I do that.

Maybe if the guy had the stand "white album". Can break that ice with bullets. That or harvest. Send all the drones to rip the eyes out and you win.

Yeah, thats so fucking annoying. What do women talk about anyway, besides gossip.

pretty far from Colorado, i live in RI

yeah i'm a carpenter, i learned some useful stuff and it made me tough but i spent my college years around grumpy old men instead of people my age and now i'm realizing how it sorta fucked me up socially

Catherine tourney?

I don't know what any of that means besides its jojo shit

fuck that then. I could suggest a few things if you want to have more of an obligation to go out and socialize.

You know, competitive Catherine at EVO. It's one of the side games.

giv gf or dubs

you get nothing.

F

I'll listen to those suggestions

You asked for powers. White album allows the user to create a suit of ice that is impenitrable. Harvest is a colony stand made up of 500 tiny drones that are fucking deadly, and they collect spare change.

Even when i was in elementary, at home i was surrounded by older people and 4 bitchy girls around my age. The problem is my growth was stunted by 3 years, so i was physically, and probably mentally, younger than other people. I was still really smart though to w/e. Im autistic but i enjoy it.

re-roll on dubs and gf

Better than Street Fighter

What?

wtffffff monica dey do dis?!

(((checked))) because no else did and I blend in like a chameleon on a white backdrop.

what did he meme by this

Just sitting up while I wait for the store to open. I can't remember a damn thing I did today except make lunch. I think I took a nap in there somewhere too.
Rivals of Aether is up there. Still waiting on the DLC character though. I guess the xbone version has some bugs that need ironing out so both versions are delayed.

Lamest super power ever

Thats just silly

Late aren't I? Too busy playing WItcher 3 Blood and Wine, forgot how much I liked Witcher 3.

dis shit look tight as hell tbh monica

It adds up. Shigechi collected about 1 grand over a couple weeks.

can u gib cytubez link monica?

closest thing I have to a gf is my mom reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GTASA and Saint's Row is good for that shit.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
here>Whats your favorite video game to kill time with?

Yeah but then you have to get it all exchanged. More annoying than its worth. Plus it'd only work in cities. Bleh

Maybe, but it's at least interesting enough for a small scene at EVO. It's alright to watch anyway.

I've been fallen for the Witcher meme dummy.

True. I guess diver down could also take a city solo. He could sneak around by diving through walls and shit.

I bought witcher 2. Is witcher 3 any good? Also to kill time with, that would be just cause 2. I haven't played vidya in months though.

-toastmasters is a nice place to meet up and socialize. you meetup for an hour and listen to people's speeches and have the option to do your own. you can find local ones through meetup.com

-improv classes. google 'em and see what pops up. Theaters that teach can run 300$ for 8 classes, but it means you have money invested in it so you're more likely to not miss classes. Plus you barely have to think during it and you're forced to interact with people.

-choir. see if you can find any local choirs to join. your voice blends in with everyone elses', so there's not so much pressure to carry an entire song by yourself. music people tend to be pretty friendly, so it's a nice way to meet a lot of people and try something new.

You might feel inclined to immediately dismiss these, but at least consider it if you're serious about socializing. I'm not saying it's easy to do since I struggle with a lot of this myself, but you'll make progress if you're willing to try new things.

3's good, but if you wanted 2's difficulty to come back, it's not as great as 2. If so you might want to up the difficulty.

Wew why

Who what

Never played the game so I doubt I'd enjoy it

Meant to link this but I'm so distracted by watching Steve eat MREs that I forgot. Some guy with a beta build playing the DLC character. Looks bretty fun.

Neither have I.

Why would you spoil a game for yourself then

Night anons. Eye is bothering me.

I guess choir could be good to meet a girl, i have a nice deep voice that would be good for choir.

Diver down. It lets him dive into objects and walls, so it essentally lets him walk through walls. He can also create sorta punch traps by punching somthing and the energy is stored. It could take out an entire government by itself.

i lik mem budy

Cya user. About to sleep myself

I already did, years before I knew that the game had a competitive scene.

I always play games on the hardest difficulty. So I guess witcher 3 won't be much for challenge as it would story and gameplay then.

I discovered 8ch and it's many self improvement boards. I can make nearly anything you can imagine now. I know and can discern the secrets of the universe thanks to some verses. I could rule the world within the month. But I am lazy amongst other things :P.

improv isn't my cup of tea but taking classes would be a smart thing to do. i'd like to try a martial arts class but i'm concerned that i'm getting a little to old to join now, and also that being a new guy in class might ruin some one else's day.

Yeah, the reason I stuck through 2's challenge is because of the great story and Characters.

fam, if yu go n give ur all n b respectful u won't fuck anyone's shit up n u ain't too old if dey gotz adult classes monica if u feelin 2 unconfident 4 martial arts den u prolly need martial arts u kno wut i mean monica

Are you a magician?

it sounds like you want to do something but you're making excuses because you might actually do it. why not make a list of some martial arts places and call them up tomorrow? it'll be easier since it's over the phone and you don't even have to leave the house.

makes perfect sense, i just get up my own ass and prevent myself from doing shit. still haven't conquered it

maybe I shall call my superpower of autism to get a gf? please be dubs.

No I just glorify Him. Cute choice of words for that pic though. Fuck magicians those crazy wizards.

How much better was witcher 3's story? Or worse? Still not sure if meme or legit.

Congratulations.

(((checked))) now go get a gf

he's done it, boys

mein sides

2 seems to focus more on realistic versions politics of the Feudal system. Witcher 3 is basically you fighting against The Wild Hunt in an epic battle. Depends on your taste really. I didn't mind 3's since Mass Effect basically dropped the ball, but it's not as politically sound as 2's if you catch my drift.

Deep voices are great in choirs as they usually have almost none

Dubs to nuke this thread and permaban Ritsu. Trips causes him to lose whatever job or opportunity he has for going to nipland

Looks like 4am is here to stay.

you were close

you deserved your failure for wishing neet life on ritsu

Dont worry, RP blogfag, youll be roasted into oblivion once again next meta thread. One of these days, the fat kike will fold.
I genuinely wish you RP faggots would make your own board and fuck off

Where the fuck do you see RP? DMX doesn't count.

Hows the discord chat, or is it IRC? Maybe AIM, like the old desuchan RPfags used?

nuffin personnel kid

Cytube, but I want ritsu to sucseed in life you nigger, also check my dubbs

Why did you fail us when we needed you the most, user?

checked
Pathetic. Why do you want ritsu to succeed? Theyve accomplished nothing with thier lives thus far, and what do they hope to contribute to nipland? Why is ritsu abandoning thier own country to live out a pipe dream?
Check these sick numerals, faggot

Ill go commit sudoku over ritsu's corpse

I want ritsu to succeed just as I want all anons to succeed

To be fair Ritsu hates the cytube and some of them hate Ritsu.

This is some sort of bizarro autism containment shit, these 4 AM threads? Each person i encounter who regulars in these threads is usually a reddit user or some insufferable autist. Let me shoot from the hip: You fap to traps as well?

You do know 4am is bumplocked right?

nakadashi and leg locks tbh fam

mods are asleep?

You can tell a kike made that one. Also traps are disgusting and confusion.
Seriously debating buying witcher 3 now. What's the price on GOG?

could be monica

chezed

Go burn yourself and commit suicide already for even suggesting that faggot. You take responsibility for your actions you faggoty kike.

rude

But what if i told you ritsu is a tranny lover/possibly one themselves?
Past few nights, no. And let me.tell ya, its a real fucking eyesore on the catalog.
Nakadashi is acceptable, but no interracial cuckery or elves.
There is some sort of irony here

dont matter if its bullshit
thanks, I was really looking for approval when I posted that, thanks for giving me the validation I crave :)

Webm it or not watching.

Ok. I can understand being cringed by Ritsu's autism, but why the fuck do you have to reach so damn far?

you should already know whats in it without watching it you fucking newfag

Where do you think we are?

Thanks for the great reply, friendo! You suckle on some good cock while playing with your fidget cube, while ERPing in cytube chat?

you are welcome

UUUU

ok

Then again this could just be Huey fucking with us. That board has a shit BO who murdered the board, accept it.

I would be willing to moderate the 4am board and do almost nothing with it, which includes not attention whoring because I would rather play vidia or read for a week straight

Who? Was there an attempt at an RP board that some of you shit up, or am i missing something here?
Autists and thier bogeymen

But you keep replying to people, you fucking autist. Go hack to >>>/fraser/

if you didn't want me to reply to you, you wouldn't reply to me

shieeeeeeeet

well done, good show

You make a point, but you should be the bigger user and just remove yourself. I mean, you said youd rather read and play vidya for a week. Or, was that hot air?
Maybe go to tumblr or reddit, where youd fit in better, and youd always have supportive people ready to kiss ass?

that has been my last 2 weeks aside from work, was really nice
how bout yourself user?

Ive been get off whatever VPN youre using, ritsu.
You are really sad, to only derive entrainment from (You)'s. You dont even male an effort with shitposting either 0/8 would never befriend. I hope you lose your job and/or neetbux

this is bronski
ritsu doesnt come to cytube

Thanks for outing yourself, m8
This you? steamcommunity.com/id/amazestigma9

nah man way off
steamcommunity.com/id/handifapped

Ah, thats why you are such a low functioning autist!
Oh wow, how much miney did you lose on goy citizen, care to share?
Must be sad seeing your investmeny go down the pipe and you get nothing in return, huh?

its tough growing up a latchkey kid in a liberal hellhole with homeless everywhere
500 USD for 2 big ships, I wanted to play with anons but they haven't even released the FPS module and with the indefinite delay it will probably never be
eh, I'm more upset I didn't cash out on my Ether and Bitcoin when it hit the high mark a month ago
but I never pursued a refund because I decided it was a lesson I had to learn about early access and crowdfunding, damn shame too because the other stuff I funded, shadowrun and wakfu, came through just fine

So your parents abused you, a lot. Good to know.
Liberal fuckwits like you with disposable cash to waste on terrible things really goes to show how meaningless money truly is. When can this kike based usury finally end?

I don't know if absence counts as abuse man
you're making some assumptions there bud but I agree the money system is fucked, part of why ether went down was an expansion on the ether limit devaluing all etherium
its not just usury man, usury is lending
you're forgetting about the money changers and currency speculators and a bunch of other kike shit

If there were a lithmus test i could divine over the net, i would. If youre rolling in shekels, Mr. Ian (((Cohen))), then why not invest in guns and ammo? Dry food/canned goods? Or have you gotten complacent and are just waiting for SHTF to off yourself?

nah my last name is welsh/norman
I already have guns ammo and food stock so I'm set for that
right now I'm just living without drive and playing vidia for a bit

So what, Fitz something, dillon, tyrell?

user most of the time were just shooting the shit in cytube and running music while doing so

Are you guys just going to keep arguing until the thread 404s or what?

You can lie to me, but dont lie to yourself. Just find a RP community to join and be at peace. I bet you defend Todd's game with fervor as well.

this is a civil discussion fam
but also I got a time limit cuz I'm at work

whats it to you?

Cant wait to have you promoted to the unemployment line. Better not be posting on thier IP, m8

I dont do RP man but I used to go to gaiaonline some years back, dark times
yeah it was on sale, I still regret paying more than 20 for it though

why do you always post the same shit, I leave the thread for months and you're still saying the same lines

See your shrink, and ask about paranoid schizophrenia. Im being 100% serious, bronski. Youve got the wrong bogeyman, and you just sperged your spaghet onto the floor. Way to go, autismo! You really did show me up your civil discussion!
You owe me 2 hours of sleep for shitposting at you, fuckman. Thatll be .888 BTC, please. ;^)

sorry I only have 2
but if you're really being honest man you're not bringing anything new to the table, and you're awful anxious get one up on our boring conversation

It's called ur a faget, maybe youve heard of it?
You really cant come back from sperging out and claiming random bogeymen thrice. I hope you get perforated when RWDS comes to your GRIDS infested bloc. Now get back to work, and earn your shekels for Mr. (((Goldblatt)))

man you're really bad at that, you need to go practice somewhere that isn't totally galvanized and come up with something better than what you're doing, cuz this aint cutting it

you're not using spaghetti in the right context either man

Okay, kid. I hope you have a twtich in the back of your neck in these threads from now on in fear of me or these other mystical boogeymen whom you claim i am. Id love to see an autist's mind unravel through these threads.

come on man, are you just baiting or what?

Whats the matter? Cant actually argue, so youll greentext poor rhetoric? Really sad, kid
Get back to work wagecuck. I bet you work at a call center, dont you?
kidkidkidkidkidkidkidkidkidkid
;^)))))

man kid is a forum fag insult, normalfag shit, you should know such entry level shit

and I know you're not a goon but I don't know, could you do better?

I'm activating your almonds. Ive been doing it from the comfort of bed, while you wagecuck at your call cemter job. [spoiler]It's your fault for constantly fallimg for it. You accusations of boogeymen solidified your retardation, mr redditor.[spoiler]

man I cant tell if you're low level or high level intentionally fucking up to throw me off but you're definitely trying to fuck with me

but my work is fine, hardly any work to do and I get AC and can spend my free time shitposting the night away

I highly recommend this kind of work user

Psssh… nothin personnel, kid
The fact you eagerly talk about yourself, to someone who admittedly is here to nut inside you're waifu, really seals the deal that you are being serious in this thread. Maybe one day, when you get older and get therapy for your paranoia and autism like that'll ever happen, lel, you will look back at shit like this and cringe. Ego is an ugly thing to idolize, user. Maybe you should not be such a fucking woman.

I dont have a waifu man
why do you think I have an ego issue?
I was under the impression that we were just having an open conversation.

Assuming makes an ASS out of U and ME. Namely (You), you autistc retard.
Because your egomaniacal mind keeps turning what i say into me asking you about your fucking life. I didnt ask you what your job was like, then why share? Oh yeah, ego.
Were yu cucked, or are you trying to shelter her from cucking you?
Kid, you're the worst kind of kid, not even a squid either. Please just commit sudoku already and we can have one less shitty summerfag-tier retard ruining the board

Oh and now that im at 3, soon to be 4 hours of missed sleep, you owe me 1.25 BTC. Better open that wallet up, cause I'm ready to collect. Your genuine responses in autistic naivety provided me with plenty of laughs. I only wonder what the time i spent shitposting at you would have been like asleep. Definitely nowhere near as funny.

man how can you have such low energy bantz when I'm not even bringing any bantz of my own

user, I know you're trying really hard but that's the problem, you take every opportunity to attack even when its not a very good attack, like the MSM attacking Trump non stop regardless of how good the bantz are and you just come off as trying too hard

jesus man, I have to be up this late, get some sleep

/r/T_D is calling, they want you back ASAP. They need your special bramd of autism to help promote BASED Sargon
Already ahead of (You), you magapede
So this is what talking to one of your own golem is like? Very unsatisfying. Your NPC dialogue trees are weak and poorly structured. You play your whole hand in each post

because I care user

get some sleep, make sure your computer is off or at least in hibernate mode, maybe run a fan if you need noise

And you go back to T_D already. Redditors will never be truly welcome here. Accept it

sleep well user, dream of days gone by

Too bad, you redditor fuck. Im staying up and giving my housemate a lift from his job soon. So what subreddits do you browse, NPC-kun?

Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums and some others but mainly those these days
I hardly have the gumption to browse or even read my e-mails these days
when I am not distracted I feel that my mind is slipping and I fear drifting away and becoming a normalfag NPC, this fear becomes ever present as I grow older

you are one, so that should help assuade any lingering fears you may have
And I bet you enjoy little horsies as well. You sure you don't work for CIA and should be on /mlp/ instead of Holla Forums?

wow NPC-kun, you really are contributing!
You are an autistic NPC who will fail thier primary objective in life. The sooner you leave this plane of existance, the better tbqh

I'm sorry you had a hard life user

I had parents who were present, loved me, raised me with care, values, and taught me life lessons. I'm sorry youre some castaway dumpster fuckboy who crawled in from reddit, but you should stop projecting YOUR problems onto others.
But please, do continue to deflect upon me, as it makes you feel accomplished. Maybe you'll feel accomplished enough to blow your fucking brains out, you faggot
:V

don't lie to me user

I'm not. I talked to my mum on the phone yesterday, as i usually talk to her once a week. Told her I love her, too.
What's wrong, Ian 'NPC who's into cuckoldry' Fitzgerald? Mad that the user who's been shitposting at you has parents who were present in thier life, and you didnt?

user please, you talk too much to say too little
dont be so defensive

keep projecting, while i go enjoy breakfast.

I'm actually out too user, about to leave work, but get some sleep

How about you tie the fucking noose already, or veer off the turnpike on your way home, faggot.

Why do you type like a cuckold? What's with this generation of beta faggots?