Frasier Online Thread

Anyone hyped for the Frasier Crane Day event and the vaulted Sam class temporarily returning?

Are you some sort of pleb?

Faggots don't even know my George loadout.

blow it our your ass, fag

This is why 8/v/ is such shit, cause everything anyone tries to make is constantly shit on by faggots like you.

Sorry we're not an endless well of originality to keep stupid cunts like you entertained.

I accept your apology for being inadequate inheritors to us.

Who are you kidding here?

THIS SHIT ISNT FUNNY

I shiggy diggy.

Also, is Eddie still an exclusive pet to Martin players? That's bullshit.

You get dog maris AND Baby

I don't want dog maris, that huge questline you have to go through to remove the maris debuff is bad enough already.

All that passive aggressiveness is not healthy user, do you need someone to talk to?

Go ahead and cry about Marku. We all know this is the preliminaries to that we'll beaten horse.

I know you're mad and all, but you don't have to lose your head over it. Learn to counter PS users, and put them in their place.

Yeah but you get the Montana, the Shangrila AND a huge settlement out of it

Is anyone else having problems rendering the tossed salad and scrambled eggs? I'm not sure if it's my settings or what but the salad always looks too blocky and the scrambled eggs seem to have considerably delayed pop in. I'm running octuple 1080 Ti's with an Intel Xeon Processor E7-8890 v4 with 24 cores. This game seems to be overly resource heavy, although the graphics are top notch.

Go into video options and enable PEG. The way the engine renders them leads to issues if you dont have them PEGed

Why is raiding so difficult in this game?

At least you dont have a martin who insist on bringing his useless ass Sherry player along to every raid. I'd even take a fucking Ice Queen Lillith, at least shes alright at soft CC

The worst part is trying to kill the Barracuda as the dungeon boss, It's like fighting Micolash from BB but on a boat.

Well that just shows she does care for Niles.

Reminder that Maris is the best waifu and daphnefags should kill themselves immediately

This is gonna sound retarded:
How do you unlock Niles?

You have to enter a horribly abusive and unhealthy marriage.

I don't get you MMOfags, you killed my favourite MUD, Golden Girls: Reckoning. I was the most popular player on the server too, and to this day I have people who message me in games asking if I'm the same person. I just want to go back to comfy adventures in the living room. But you faggots, you just had to destroy it, now we live knowing that its successor, The Golden Palace Online is the Devil Incarnate.

FUCK

Fucking hotpockets don't do shit when xXxD-Chapelle_GokuxXx says it no stop, but I say it once to some faggot porchmonkey who won't shut the fuck up about my DPS and suddenly I'm banned? Bullshit.

I never paid attention to Frasier's lore but Frasier is some sort of a light cuck isn't he.

yfw you didn't buy in the Friends MMO kickstarter scam

Hes just a dude who can't fix his own problems yet can point people in the right direction.

dubs check em

Wow, what an ebin meme thread friendo xD
Did u get the idea from 9gag? xdd

NILES

Festivus spec? Which ability to you maximize? Airing of Grievances or Feats of Strength? Also, where can I find a good pole to use for leveling until I'm able to use the aluminum festivus pole you can get in the endgame?

bump

I liked it better before they shut down the classic servers

RIP

You dont deserve classic servers

It's always been like this, dumbfuck, though I wouldn't expect you to know considering you come from Reddit.

Remember that one time when we all played Family Guy Online together? A whole bunch of people choose the Stewie class and got laughed at for making "little shota fuckmachine" characters, and one guy actually paid the twenty dollars for the Brian class DLC.

Fraiser had a hard life

Lol what a retard. Here's your (1) (you)

That would explain why his VA work in the game sounded drunk as hell on the "Search for Marice" quest. Jesus what an unfortunate guy, Where the fuck did he live/grow up when most of this shit happened?