What time do you usually play vidya? Do you schedule time out or do you just play "whenever"?

What time do you usually play vidya? Do you schedule time out or do you just play "whenever"?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140451353
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My schedule is usually vidya from 9am to 1am. Occasional breaks in between

NEETs sicken me.

normalfag life is even worse tho

Getting a job really makes you appreciate your time more. I do more in the paltry 4 hours I have between 6 and 10pm than I did in a full day as a neet.

You must be a child, but there is a lot of pleasure to be had in work, be it paid or for personal development. Especially when that work improves something you own or the lives of others.

As for the thread topic. It's usually just an hour here or there when I can find time and i have nothing more constructive to do.

Define constructive

Developing personal/professional skills, working out or improving my house usually.

Whenever I'm procrastinating something else. Or if my friends want to play a multiplayer thing then I'll just jump on spur of the moment.

I mean its a mcjob at a walmart but we have 4 of 6 scheduled people in produce call off today plus another in dairy and another in meats hand in a dr note saying he cant lift shit, much less the 50 lb totes. The last two are older adults and should know better (meat guy bitches about nothing to do and leaves loads of unfinished stuff and doesn't help other depts)

Its a shitshow but i just smile and offer encouragement and everyone seems to recognize me as a hard worker i can slack off with no ill effects

normalfags are wrong and ddelusional as always

Sounds like no personal development to me!

thats professional development you poor normalfag

I'll have you know that over my years of NEETdom my shitposting has developed at a staggering pace. Watch this:

Everyone knows you aren't developing as a person unless you're in pursuit if wage slavery!

We could develop as people but we both know that we lay around and shitpost and play vidya all day everyay instead.

Im a wage cuck, not hardcore like most normalfags, but I actually like having a job and disposable income on stupid shit like fighting sticks and bikes. I will admit there are fucking soul sucking terrible fucking jobs out there that I would never wish on anyone. Luckily for me I own my own business now so, to those slaving away. Hats off, just know
YOU CAN DO BETTER IF YOU TRY HARDER TO FIND WHAT YOU WANT
Never forget most normalfags make their own misery.

I actually have a job I enjoy. I get to hang out with my friends all day and get paid to do it.

I've heard about people pursuing science instead of NEETdom in order to build robot waifus or make catgirls real.

I probably should have clarified I'm in the Navy. My friends are my shipmates.

Good one.

Nigger-tier logic.

I respect people who want to stay close to family, and live with their parents and help out. Anyone living on welfare should be shot.

I work at night so on days off usually ill stay up for a day and the night I have off and play vidya.

whenever i want after work, usually i get home, work out, then either play video games or indulge in other hobbies, i'm trying to cut out as much idle time as i can these days (such as blankly scrolling through Holla Forums without any threads to even respond to)

How the hell you get that from what I said?

This pretty heavily implies working at all means you're feeding the kikes.

This, 1000x this.
Normalfag life is fucking suffering, and I genuinely miss my NEET days.

Sometimes I pray that I get mangled at work so I can be on worker's comp, or that the company goes under so I can be on unemployment.

I'm glad that I have no social life, or no GF or I would have absolutely no time to truly call my own. I feel bad for the dudes my age who are married and have kids.

That's not true faggot, I did some push-ups yesterday.
You'll see faggot, I'm going to dedicate all of my efforts to becoming an ubermensch. I'm just not in the mood yet.

I used to to be like OP's image except game all the way till 11 am and no crying.

Now I'm a 40 hour not-minimum wagecuck.

I'm four years away from wizardhood, I think I've just reached the zenith of apathy for vidya industry because my body is just trying to tell me to kick-start a family of my own already.

Still haven't beaten Dark Souls, stuck trying to chop up that Kalameet's fucking tail with an INT mage.

do yourself a favor and make large batch meals and eat leftovers throughout the week
i have 3 messy as fuck roommates and i only have to clean like once a week, how much of a mess are you making?

Generally whenever I feel like it, but that's usually at night anyhow. It's hot enough as is here during the day without adding to it further.

Friend of mine's the same age as me and already has a kid he didn't want from a girl he's not with anymore and is stuck paying child support for the next 15 or so years, at least. I think the only joy he gets these days is working on his car in his down time (and some suicidal bitch plowed into his car recently too, though thankfully he wasn't driving it at the time).

That applies towards actual schooling at indoctrination centers. A NEET can still be learning about various matters from the house. Especially on a site that's friendly towards dumping otherwise paid works to be downloaded for free.

no

Maybe I'm a bit biased because on the four different places I worked I was working either with or for jews. My point though is that NEETdom doesn't necessarily means lack of self development, despite what the 4AM fags can make you think.

I lived like you once, OP

Then I got a job

I live alone, but I try to keep on top of housecleaning, at least a few minutes a day. Because I know me, and I know my habits. It's my active prevention to keep me from succumbing to living in another neckbeard nest.

that's fair. the way i live i just do a general cleaning/dusting/vacuuming once or twice a week and it keeps things presentable for the 0 guests i have over

I clean almost never because no one ever visits.

It would be wise to do otherwise, but I can only imagine being even more depressed sitting in a clean room that I cleaned for no one.

god bless

How does it feel being Israel's bitch?

How about cleaning for yourself?

I'm Australian.

b-i-t-c-h

Wow, burgers really are shit at geography. You must not know much about Australia.

Still Israel's bitch. You are burgers bitch too so you are like Israel's grandbitch.

Australians are jews but in the realm of shitposting. They are shitposting jews.

You're going to want us when the Canadians finally ascend into the worst form of shitposters imaginable.

People really have no idea what the Navy does huh? For the most part, you are just maintaining your ship and doing jobs on said ship. And when you deploy, you sit in the ocean for weeks to months doing nothing except telling people in small boats to fuck off. Then you pull into foreign ports, have fun, and go out to sea to do nothing.

Unless you're some engineer or cook, you'll most likely not be doing much. Which gives a lot of time to read Manga, watch anime, and play video games. Think about it, we just sit off the coast and bombard anything with missiles, jets, and artillery if we need to do something. Or we help out people in need from natural disasters. So we don't actually see most of our foes up close. If anything, a torpedo or missile is more likely to kill us and we have countermeasures for each.

The airforce and navy are nothing like the army and Marines.

I love these threads because I can relate both ways. I'm underemployed, live with my parents but have ambition. I've also had a lot of job interviews that went nowhere which makes me resent this societal expectation to work 40 hours a week, which I've also done. If businesses didn't expect a Nobel Prize-winning astrophysicist for every position that paid more than minimum-wage I would feel slightly guilty for being almost a NEET.

Having an income is a meme. Work is a jewish scam.

Kind of a mix of both. I'm most likely to play on weekends but I'll play during the day too. I'm in summer courses for uni right now so my day kind of looks like this:
I can't complain too much. My classes for university are actually pretty fun too, other than one of them. In my experience, most professors don't show a liberal bias in the classroom. Could just be the courses I'm taking though.

I guess we'll see what happens next week

I am searching for a job for 2 years
Such life in jew york

spam more CVs

Yikes man. I remember visiting that shithole back in high school on a trip for the band. Good luck. Hopefully you'll be able to find enough money to move somewhere that's not essentially a 3rd world city.

They say, that the first step to having a better, more fulfilling life, is to clean up the garbage from your life, and yes including the garbage from your house. Only after you overcome some of your problems, will you start creating good things in your life, instead of reacting to the bad things you have already created.

Have a degree or anything? I've had it just as rough for years in a small town where my 3.8 GPA and comp sci degree mean nothing when looking for a low level job while cheap pajeets and 40 year olds kicked down the corporate ladder grab them all up. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and start flipping burgers if it's your only way out of a rut - or metropolitan hellhole in the case of New York - in the hope you can one day move somewhere on the slim hope of having more luck.

I keep a very strict routine, I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 8:00 every day. Usually I'll play after dinner.

There's pleasure in working for your own goals. If you think wageslavery is working towards you own goals, congratulations you're a wagie cattle.

I schedule out Friday evenings to play casuals with a group. Other than that, I don't play much.

I sleep for only 8 hours a day and play games whenever I feel like it. I kind of miss being in college because I could watch movies/anime in transit but now all I do is play video games.

Wait. 8 hours should be a very good number for daily sleep ? Unless you are some hardcore bodybuilder/athlete.

I work a lot, typically 12 hour days, so I don't really get that much time to play games. I usually play at night, or when I'm at home, basically whenever.

No it's fucking not, unless you were lucky enough to score your dream job. All you faggots should try getting a summer job somewhere like an assembly line or a warehouse so you can see all the "personal development" happening in the majority of jobs. Try going there for just one month and I fucking guarantee you'll be contemplating suicide by the end of it.

The only people I know that enjoy their jobs are either diagnosed workaholics, people who scored their dream job so they can sperg over their autistic hobby all day and get paid for it, and people who landed a cushy job where they don't need to do shit for the majority of the work hours and get paid for browsing the internet 80% of the time. Everybody else either turns into a dead-inside zombie that just goes through the motions and only wakes up a little on weekends, or gets stuck with a fucking depression. NEET life is shit if you don't have any social hobbies, but it's still better than that crock of shit.

Also you're fucking wrong. During my time as a NEET, I picked up writing as a hobby, was in contact with several accomplished authors, and wrote several books. I was starting to get into painting and learning another language, but then my NEET life ended and left me with too little energy to continue doing any of it.

Get on my level

Boiling down wageslavery into *cushy jobs that do nothing* and *assembly line workers* is a bad way to go about it.

Why the fuck would you sleep that long ?

I do that fam, minus the sleep for 12 hours
But my work schedule differs each week and I hate doing anything before work

Because that's how long it takes before I wake up
Not exactly rocket science

Is this you ?

I go to college, so I play whenever I'm not in there.
I should study more at home but I'm a lazy piece of shit.

If I was a bear I would have an innate sense for the passing of seasons and wouldn't be surprised that it gets hot in the summer when the last memory of the outside world I have is of winter

You better at least be a big guy. 12 hours every day is a lot. I can onlt get 12 hours of solid sleep after some really strenuous activity. Norm is 8, but I go below, at 7 every day.

More like you're shit at understanding political circumstances.

I'm a skeleton
Well, more like skinnyfat now I guess
Between 10 and 14 hours is normal for me, though after staying up for at least a full day I've occasionally gone past 20
I think 25 is my record, though that involved a lot of partial waking up for tossing and turning

I only schedule important things.

Sounds like training to me you fucking normalfag.

You need discipline, not motivation.

I don't schedule, but I've been focusing on working out and reading lately. I mostly play at night, sometimes I'll play something for a bit in the early morning if I wake up at 8 or so. I rarely play during the day otherwise.

You should probably go see a doctor, that's too much sleep. Unless you've built up a lot of sleep debt you shouldn't need that much.

I can wake up earlier just fine, I don't need to sleep that long, that's just how it tends to naturally work out
Besides, I don't get any neetbux so I can't see a doctor

Do them everyday you faggot. First just do a random amount each day and when you get the hang of it start building up, from 10 to 15 to 20 and so on.

I'm always late for my job, but my managers love me because I still show up (eventually) and do what they ask. Also helps that I'm broke and am willing to pick up hours when people call out. I'd pick up more if corporate wasn't so terrified of overtime.

Don't worry Holla Forums. You'll get comfier jobs and better vidya. I believe in you.

Zyzz was a fucking trap fucking druggie, fuck off with this shit.

Yeah, but you gotta admit he was a pretty sick cunt.

This. Excess dust can be pretty harmful for your health long term.

That's not mutually exclusive. One can have an abnormal life and still consider NEETs disgusting degenerates, as they are.
DAILY REMINDER THAT MEDIEVAL SERFS WORKED 15-25 HOURS A WEEK AND EVEN LESS SO DURING WINTER

And pedophiles here claim anti-pedos are somehow Jewish, despite evidence to the contrary.
Arbeit macht frei.

Plebs, all of you.

It's funny because it's gay m8

Oh, he was sick alright.

Just read the thread and take your time with shit next time user.

Yeah, sorry.

Proof or your gains are toast!

>tfw Army training

14 months here, same place. I can point at a random street, tell you where I interviewed at and when I got rejected. Close to four hundred rejection notices even though I had a 3.4 GPA and consistently ace the proficiency tests they require for positions.

We use resumes, not CVs. Easier to let HR trash your application.

It's less about being able to throw as many to the wall but rather who you know you can connect to. Remember that physical applications and phone calls are harder to ignore than online and email.

how'd that work out for him

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140451353
fag

lmao

This is how people rewrite history.

Working from home sucks.
I'm too tired to play video games most of the time but I'll sneak an hour in here or there to play Doom in the evening.

If you aren't dumb try becoming a math tutor. They are always looking for someone, the hours aren't too much (about 20 hours a week) and the pay is good compared to most starting jobs at about 12 to 15 dollars an hour.

I live in a socalist middle-eastern country (sweden)

So no, math-teacher would force me to deal with shitskins all day. Atleast at the McJob they aren't working because the bosses are based enough to not hire people that can't read or talk properly.

its already happened, fwend

I got nothing done when I tried that

That's the best part though; you're a hero just for showing up and they know damn well you can't get everything done, so all you have to do is a token amount of work

Sauce?

What do you do from home exactly?

Whenever I wake up until 8am.

living the life
wage slaves with money yet no time to enjoy whatever they spend it on just can't compete

if im seriously into an online game ill have to wake up at 1 am and play till about 7 am since thats when my internet is reliably not shit

If you're a Navy Nuke I hope you punched your recruiter in the balls.

Tell me, how do you feel knowing that in the civilian world when you go out to a restaurant and there are dry lumps in your mashed potatos, they'll actually try to make right by you while in the navy the people in mess will just tell you to fuck off and spit in your next serving?

not that user but im curious what you meant by this, i nearly became a navy nuke and im wondering if i dodged a bullet

Yeah, I'm gonna say that having work isn't your problem.

Being a NEET is extremely challenging. It's hard to find time for vidya when there's so much shitposting to do.

Im sorry if my life being a perpetual weekend seems empty without having to take my daily dose of jewcock in exchange for money that I'd just spend doing what Im already doing. Stop wasting what little free time you have shitting up my board wageslave scum

its a broad term for submariners, recruiters get 2x or more of their quota filled if they manage to get someone to enlist for a submarine/nuclear related position.

the worse the job they get you to sign up for, the better reward they get. Those kinds of jobs immediately blacklist you from a lot of things as they are the highest rate for suicide and desertions.

theres a lot more related stuff regarding that, but thats the jist of it.

Could be worse, I guess. At least I don't detest what I do as much as most city wageslaves seem to do.

Every moment of my life that i am not working my shitty job, fuck life, i'll just play some videogames and die

why would you commit sudoku? I think a nuke job must be kinda stressing from the security measures, but kind of easy and relaxed at the same time. Sure you re gonna get wiped if shit ever gets real, but until then i bet you re just cruising through

A submariner is not a career everyone can do user.

On a base or ship, you can walk around, you can smoke, you can talk freely, you can find your favorite spots and have a good wank a few times a week when others aren't there, but not on a submarine.

On a submarine you are restricted to an incredibly cramped, sealed tube of steel. its bad enough that your going underwater but even worse that there is a NUCLEAR REACTOR only a few meters from where you sleep, top on that the claustrophobia from being inside a submarine day in day out.

Suicide is high thanks to the stated issues as well as many others. Narcotics are routinely smuggled on board not only for suicide but to somehow forget for a few hours your trapped on a submarine underwater, the few legal drugs on-board are kept under lock and key AS WELL as armed guard so even when the on-board medics finally snap they don't empty every pill and needle from storage and float away into a peaceful death while others suffer inside the underwater coffin.

There is no future outside the navy for a submariner, you gain only the skills needed to run and maintain a nuclear submarine that cant be used anywhere else except a military submarine.

Halfchan's that way, bub. But sure, I'll bite.

I graduated college three years ago. I'm working in a field relevant to my education. Atop of my debt, I realize I'm fucking miserable doing what I do. And I've invested too much to back out now.

I use the gym at work, and use the gym center of my apartment on the weekends.

Cats rule, eat shit.

Here's your (You).

I wake up somewhere in the afternoon, play video games for as long as I feel like, have a single gigga nigga meal consisting of multiple plates then I go to sleep at 8am.

I work for the railroad so I'm basically out there for ten days then I get four days at home where I just like as though I'm still a NEET and play vidya with no regard for time or schedule.

Mostly just Verdun and Guild Wars these days.

have you been working all the live-long day?

No, but we do usually work pretty long shifts due to the amount of time that gets wasted waiting for our shot in between trains.

thanks for the info user, i very much appreciate it. sage for off topic

Taking about as big a bite out of my points as you do out of life.

lol wagecucks

cold is comfy and best for videogames, you're just gay as fuck.
good job for taking care of the farm though

Priceless

Said the wagecuck from his work computer.
But when he gets home his wife has a "headache" and doesn't want his wageslave noodle anywhere near her, while her anus is filled with gallons of glorious neet semen.

Now there's a laugh.
Y'know women find wealth attractive? Ah of course you don't.

Women marry wagecucks for their money and fuck neets for their superior neet dicks.
How else can you explain the autism epidemic? Women fuck autistic neets and get autist babbies.
This is a recorded fact that has been proven in countless of experiments in hundreds of countries throughout the world.
Typical of a normalfag to deny hard science while getting cucked into oblivion.

You need to learn to focus your bad thoughts and feelings to drive you in to making something better of yourself, I do it with 3d art and game development and I have a double digit IQ, if I can do it ANYONE can.

It's pretty obvious by the way you talk you've never touched a woman. Guess its all those other NEETs and just not you, right?

Just stop man, all he has in life is getting a rise out of people on the internet.

He's getting a rise out of me.

I have cucked over 537 normalfag wagecucks this year alone. Neets have an organized network and database that shows every roasty married to a wafecuck, and like a military operation, fuck every single one of those worldwide. He who cucks the most wageslaves gets crowned "neet king" and is rewarded with an unlimited supply of brownies and hot cocoa.

This is a fact of life

That cat pic looks like an angry pic to post.

Flash games don't count.
You don't even hang your shirts or finish your latest loser project. Here, have some freebie tits on me.

This is the delusion of sombody who's incredibly close to having a complete meltdown and killing themselves.
Fromagio al forno, good thinking Mama.

For people who do not believe the power of the neet-king you sure are defensive.
I mean, if you didn't believe my words of cold, hard, truth you'd just shrug it off and live your happy wagecuck life in blissful ignorance.

Yet here you are, struggling to prove me wrong, whimpering "PLEASE SAY IT AIN'T SO" in the back of your head

It is not in my interest to warn you of the international grand scale cuckings performed by the neet master race on a daily basis, it was a warning that I gave you out of pure altruism.
Do what you want with this information, but don't be surprised if you find an ocean of magnificent neet semen all over your precious roasty.

Pic related is Diogenes, one of history's first recorded neet kings. He invited bitches to his comfy barrel and cucked all the other Greek philosophers.
When Alexander the Cucked stood infront of him, asking what he wants, pleading to cuck him no more, Diogenes said "Get out of my sunlight, you wagecuck"

No response when confronted with scientific facts?
What a surprise!

Intellectual checkmate faggots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_syndrome

You sound like a commie

I haven't had a job in 4 years, last one was McDonalds while finishing school I should've never dropped working for uni

10/10

Where do you get food from?

his ass

The roasties provide me food paid with the wagecuck's money

also known as "cuckbucks"

ROTC or AIT?

What he needs is inspiration.

There's a good chance I missed a
there.

that is the actual dream you fags don't ruin it by being depressed. enjoy the neetdom while it lasts, i'm serious.

Living the dream baby hell yeah
somebody kill me

saved

I'll play for a couple hours or so here and there, and then do other stuff like work on my novel manuscript or go outside.

I don't really have a set schedule - I just do whatever I feel like doing when I have some free time to spare.

this is okay actually

okey in what sense?

You're getting a good amount of sleep, for one. Not too little, and not too much. Aside from being unproductive, you're not living the shitty NEET life. You're just living the NEET life. Big difference.

I hate my life.

Found your slogan, normalfag.

NEETDOM PREVAILS

Money means nothing when you have nothing to live or die for.

God I fucking I hate this so much and I've still got another month of it until uni. At Least I've signed up to JSA so I scam them for a while.

Welcome to hell. The bullshit is endless.

yeah, but I have no money to even eat until September I have no choice really.

Gubment handout and rich kid NEETs can go fucking die in a fire.

Fucking subhuman trash that contributes NOTHING but waste.

Too bad that we have absolutely zero incentive to not be a NEET besides insults from morons like you. You want to act high and mighty because you work long hours for little pay to mr.goldstein, and then willingly let a good portion of your hard earned cash be taken by the government to give to us? kek

Not defending wagecucks but
How many of you actually eat a good variety of food instead of stuffing your faces with sweet shit and carbs?

NEETs are subhuman and live off gibsmedats
But if you're okay with that, then that's really on you.

The retard shows himself.

Never said that, user. But you can't run a healthy body on carbs alone.

Since becoming a NEET I usually start playing around 2am to 6-7am.

Wait, why is it that every NEET I have encountered online is obese, leftypol faggot and still lives with his parents gaming on a laptop?

because it's a satirical image user
and also because leftists are averse to actual labour, much like most NEETs

I miss the neet life too. I have a 8-4 job where I help retarded people fix their internet connection issues. Only thing going for me is that it pays well If you don't have any education beyond high school. I guess I just like money too much. Also pic unrelated.

because people with even the smallest goals can't survive on neethood alone, even if they hate working they know that accumulating money will mean they can have nicer shit to use for their hobbies

some fat leftoid doesn't have hobbies so they can work with bottom tier cheap shit

If this is an steven universe meme i hope you die in agonizing circumstances

RIP Brah.

I miss it so much

I haven't enjoyed vidya since I graduated college. With no final exams to study for I just can't get the motivation to play games.

It's a simple life and I love it.

Hey, at least I have my dignity intact, unlike yours.

Whenever it's cool enough to sit in front of my good computer, which is not often.

Well said, neet-man

I don't know what fucking state you live in where people have this level of entitlement and get away with it, but it's not the one I live in (and I live in the most liberal state in the country).

This is extremely true, the issue is just that you have to sleep well or your entire free time is wasted from exhaustion.

do you mean you jack off less? thats how i waste most the time not playing video games.

The only life you should want to live in poverty is that in devotion to the Lord your God.

Asceticism is a virtue when spent with righteous purpose

living proof that this site died when hotwheels left.

4am thread is a couple of threads over, lad.

fuck you

Just directing you to where you belong, friend.

you belong on facebook.

Shitsu will be glad for the company. He can get you to buy him games with your neetbux and you can feel at home with your own kind. I'm really doing you a favor here.

who?

tbh i don't care, shouldn't you be sleeping for your wagecuck job in a few hours normalfag?

I sold my family business when my father died for enough money that I live almost entirely off the interest it generates and the investments I made. I'm not NEET, I'm independently wealthy. A man of leisure if you will. The superior version of you.

Just curious, how old are you?

There is no higher form of spirituality than NEETdom. You can see through the falsehoods of the world religions when you go on an individual journey to enlightenment.

PRAISE NEETDOM, THE TRUE JOURNEY TO THE DIVINE

me but because there's a close by restaurant where food is cheap and they only serve healthy stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you're funny.

Carbs = sugar. Too much sugar = bad.

Carbs aren't bad for you, inherently, but too many fucks you up.

Then again I weigh 250 pounds, so don't take my advice.

I dropped almost all sugar from my diet and most carbs. I then dropped to a healthy BMI in days when I combined it with intermittent fasting. I eat once, maybe twice a day now. Good times.

I have too big of an appetite. I try doing that shit and I just end up eating more later. I try to offset it with lifting weights, which doesn't really change my appearance but it makes me stronger.

I one time was dating a girl, and she was on top of me and she pinned my hands on the bed and I couldn't lift her up. 3 months later after lifting weights and shit I was able to throw her back easily. That was a pretty good feeling.

It really sucked for the first few days, hungry all the time, but I had to grit through it. It helps that once I learned about the health effects it was easy to tell myself to change. Suppose I'm more logos based out of the three influence types.
I have trouble continuing to lift weights. I can start but I lose the drive to do so after a few weeks as I have no particular "reason" to do so. I have little money and prefer to focus on finishing college so I have no GF/wife, and I have no chad friends to provide a reason of camaraderie to continue lifting. If SHTF or I had an actual need for those muscles I probably would.

Yeah fuck thermodynamics. Healthy people maintain locomotion with sunlight and thoughts of healthy salads.

Fats and protein user, go look up ketone bodies, and ignore anything that says it's "starvation mode" and "occurs in diabetics".
That or just take another xanax and enjoy another sugary sweet Goybarâ„¢.

Come to France and work in a research establishment matey.
I have 25 days of paid vacation, 5 days of unpaid vacations, national holidays (roughly 5 days per year) and the company is closed for one week in summer and during the last week of december.
A good friend of mine is working in another big research company and she has 50 days of vacation per year (total, so paid/unpaid/closing time/etc.).

>>>Holla Forums is that way

>not making them your slut
smh tbh fam

Wew

It's a term for someone trained to work on the nuclear reactors, so usually they'd be stationed on submarines or aircraft carriers. The problem with the job is, despite the level of intelligence required to even place for the job, the amount of training and education invested in a candidate doesn't pay through to you as you won't even be placed in a pay grade consumerate with the knowledge you have. Lowly NCO and not even a warrant officer, which is a range of rank developed to pay for highly skilled technical abilities that were above the NCOs and minus the responsibilities of an officer.

Routines are maddening. Enslaving yourself to a schedule grinds at your soul.

The body wants a routine. It's been proven that if you go to sleep at the same time every day for the same amount of hours the body begins desiring it more and you feel less tired. It's why people in the military always go to sleep at the same time and get up at 6 AM.

You're significantly more productive if you have a schedule.

I honestly enjoy everything much better when I have a schedule, especially a busy one.

Also I barely play regular vidya at this point, only VNs

it goes something like:
wake up at ~10AM
make breakfast, usually an omelette
fap
meditate
play VNs
practice some Japanese
meditate
make lunch ~2PM
take a walk/exercise
meditate
play more chinese boner games
fap
make dinner ~7PM
more VN
shower/brush teeth ~10-11PM
more VN
sleep

This is how it should be, TBH. my ideal work culture would be something like 30 vacation days including holidays, the rest either paid/unpaid is variable. Furthermore, having 4 9 or 10 hour days a week leaving 3 day weekends for chores, friends, family, and actual relaxation.

Can confirm, I have a brother in law who does this and he works 70+ hour weeks (including sleeping on the ship since they can call you anytime). Every other day he sleeps on a ship. The pay is also shit.

amen

yeah the lack of drive might be because of your retarded "i don't eat" diet. you gotta eat after you work out. otherwise you feel weak too and if you try to work out while hungry it's gonna be way harder to get anywhere and you won't have half as much stamina.

I have no substantial proof that it could be. The last time I tried to get into working out was before I switched diet. General energy and willpower is actually higher after switching diets, but I still haven't bothered to try working out again because once again I have no need to, and therefore no desire to.

cuck

i play doom WADs after i-fuck-your-mother-o'clock.

Australian navy literally goes around saying "fuck off we're full"?
Lol

always gets me.. fucking comedian

how did he die again?

I play them whenever I feel like it, unless if I'm under a really strict deadline.

I work freelance from home and as of now I just do it because I'm good at what I do and because it is fun. So I guess I just have a paid hobby. I have so much passive income after saving and investing my inheritance that I just don't need to give a shit. I lived the life of a wageslave for 4 years after college around a decade ago and I do not wish it upon anyone. I feel sorry for all anons that are on that grind, hope it gets better for you all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian

nigga he's world history tier

I play whenever.
I've been playing vidya less and less these days. It's not that I'm not interested, but I've cleared through a lot of my backlog and the rate of good games coming out isn't very high.
I'm not strapped for time, thankfully.

damn. kinda sad to go that way after basically starting his life.

Try to limit to just FTL at night, after each battle it provides a natural breakpoint to go back to working on something else, rather than getting sucked in for 4+ hrs

Heart problems.
People need to get this shit checked before they start getting gainz. He'd still be alive if he knew he had a heart condition and he was on the right treatment for it.

jesus

you too cunt