MHXX DOWNLOAD

MHXX DOWNLOAD

If you scan the last pic with a home-brewed 3ds with the earlier versions of FBI, you can download and install XX directly from Nintendo's eShop servers. The game is also available on FreeShop.

Englishanese Translation: gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-double-cross-english-ui-patch.465296/

Resources:

>Ping's MHXX Dex: sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmhxxdex/
>Athena's ASS for XX 0.21b: mediafire.com/file/aciahjorffckfwo/Athena's Armor Set Search for MHXX v0.21b.zip
>MHXX Skill Recommendations (WIP): pastebin.com/r7Bf9T8J
>Athena's ASS list for all MH games: mediafire.com/folder/4o1idj7mmtn85/Monster_Hunter
>Weapon tutorials and more: youtube.com/channel/UCT84SVapAfSSD_iMfpKbFbA/videos
>Information on item droprates, skills, monsters, etc: kiranico.com/en/mh4u
>MH Wiki: monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
>MH4U Relic Chart: i.imgur.com/KJezI7p.png
>MH4U Relic Chart Detailed version: i.imgur.com/qwPzsnw.png
>MH4U Relic Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-oyh86FG6V4-T5zegGIZuX0b-_tyy7_TIe8Wv8jkfZE/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#gid=1520165799
>MH4U Moveset Charts: imgur.com/a/oPuKD
>MH4G to MHX Weapon Changes: docs.google.com/document/d/1T6stg2wlCnHdwUUVZxN4Yc0E9wcAaCJHHNA-qOQSMJs/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
>How many times will I have to hunt in order to get _?: desiresensor.com/
>Attack Stat Stack Chart: i.imgur.com/sSRW7q6.png
>Kinsect Flowchart: i.imgur.com/wD2OUug.png
>Kinsect Ingredients list: i.imgur.com/qf79jKs.png
>Arena Armor Recipes and Requirements : pastebin.com/kvLN7Fni
>Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/8chmohun
>Hunting Music: monhun.corgiorgy.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/538/1538583/
poal.me/a7pawk
youtube.com/watch?v=UfhOdM65HA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/538/1538583/

Highlights:

Some key quotes:
Tsujimoto: "'Monster Hunter' itself has continued for a long time, and so we thought somewhere along the line there was a need to take a fresh look at it, and choose this timing to produce it."

Tsujimoto: "Up until now we've done numbering, as this is a timing to take a fresh look at 'Monster Hunter', we brought that concept into the title."
Fujioka: "It feels like numbering, but World is just a subtitle."

Fujioka: "There was this global wall we were never able to surpass. So we wanted to think about that and include that here."
Tsujimoto: "When we say that, it might make you think we're ONLY thinking about global with this work, that's not the case at all; we think this concept will absolutely satisfy the people who've played the series up until now domestically, and on top of that will be global and expand more and more. It's a global that includes Japan."
Fujioka: "Since the foreign fans have increased, we'd like to more straightforwardly have them playing. To go even further, we'd like them to interact more with Japanese users. Just, we want to make it while properly facing up to the elements that prevent it from expanding."

Question: "Where did you feel this global wall?"
Fujioka: "Even though there are facets that are great as Monster Hunter's unique traits, it was frustrating that they didn't seem to transfer well.
If there's a stopping point when you take an action, we include that as part of the strategy, but there are people who don't play simply because of that."

(regarding the damage value displays)
Fujioka: "We, who are developing the games, accepted them without any sense of disconnect or discomfort, so we think it'll work out alright."

Getting World?

poal.me/a7pawk

I'll be done with FU soon, so I want to play 3U next. Should I get it on the 3ds or the WiiU? I've looked around online and the 3ds version apparently has more/better FPS which sounds fucking retarded. Is the difference noticeable enough to play with awful 3DS graphics? I play most games on a 144hz monitor so I'm quite sensitive to shitty FPS.

I prefer to play handhelds over console because I could play them where ever i go instead of just in my room.

Graphics are fine, the fps is fine, you just cant play online multiplayer. If you have a cfw then its free, so go ahead.

Anyone here avaliable to play MH4U?

I want to fight the white fatalis, thats the only monster from that game that I havent fought yet. I want to hear its awesome theme music in game too.

Warudo will be a better game than X

I wish it is but my hopes aren't up right now.

Fuck World. I'll just replay the older games and try to 100% them as autistically as possible. I have one question, thu, which games have the hardest solo option? As in, is there a game that would be annoying as fuck to play as solo Black Lagiacrus, fucking hell?

Why are fucking Diablos hitboxes in FU so broken? His tail swipe hits you while you're directly under his belly. His bash move thingy hits you while you're standing behind him. This game is very frustrating.

Is there any monster in FU that doesn't have broken hitboxes?

Any game with G-rank will be tough to solo at times. All the games have annoying shit at times too. The older games have more mechanical shit though, like bad hitboxes, but the newer games have cuntier monster AI overall to me.

Bad hitboxes are a casual filter :^)

Narga's ones aren't too bad, for the game's standards anyway.

Honestly the Ai and hitboxes were really good for 3U and 4U, don't know what they did to cross to make it more fucking tedious than gen 1 at times.

If annoying is your primary concern than undoubtably it has to be Freedom 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=UfhOdM65HA8
Not featured in this video: having to manually collect for every single unit of an item from the farm, the kitchen being as far away as possible from the quest departure gate and the item box only having two pages even though there's 2 and a half ranks of monster items, subspecies and items in the box only stack as high as they would stack in your pouch!
Good fun.

Because FU is a bad game user.

IIRC "Freedom" is the Censorednese name for the Portable games? If so, don't forget the part where you only have the two pages in your pouch as well, and if you have no slots open and/or the maximum of a specific item already you can't get items from quest rewards because this was before you could send them directly to the home box.

It's worth noting, if you played this game first, it didn't feel so bad, much like how it wasn't so bad having to deposit and restock items manually between quests if you started with 3G or earlier. There are certainly split opinions on how the series as a whole has aged in terms of difficulty and mechanics, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who disagrees with all the little quality of life improvements like sending to the box, or Item Sets, or not having to scroll to manually use Pickels or Bug Nets - for all the negativity Cross generated, being able to just hold A to gather rather than pressing it each time has been met with nothing but praise.

The translations were perfectly fine up until 3U, which was still mostly fine, so there's no reason to be a weeb about the portable/freedom entries. However if you want to weeb out about generations I wouldn't think of stopping you, the translation is not just disgusting, but outright wrong more often than not.

The only early game which I would still earnestly recommend to someone at this point would be MHPs2, since the lack of higher rank and subspecies means that the mechanical tedium is shortlived and it's still fairly enjoyable as a single-player rpg. The aesthetic also shines through brighter when it doesn't feel like there's some natural-disaster level creature or his pink-coloured brother just chilling in your backyard every other day.
Personally since the G and portable entries only expand upon the original games by adding more of the same content, they rely heavily on mechanical competency, so I'd argue that MH1 has aged well enough if considered as a game wholistically, whereas mhp1 has aged terribly with it's bloated quest list detracting from the atmosphere of the setting.

To be fair I was talking more generally rather than specifically MonHun, since foreign releases of Japanese games seem to be defined by cut content, lowered difficulty, liberal rewriting, and even game/hardware-breaking bugs. That said, I know that we know for a fact 3G's foreign version at least was heavily toned down, and there's a lot of suspicion that other title in the series had more subtle treatments.

Why can't I emulate 3U yet?

What do you guys think of the God Eater series?

I like GE, but the lack of enemy variety really makes it a chore to play. I've been going through 2 for a long time but can barely find the motivation to play because shit just get monotonous.

Just like any other MH clone it lacks everything the series is loved for. To me the worst features are, for example, the weapons and the monsters, since they share the same flaws. There are few, similiar and no major changes in playstyles. One of the worst thing is also the fact that death is not something you'll worry about, since once you die you can just wait for your partners to revive you without any downside. Those three combined made me able to get through the games by just mashing square and sometimes shoot.
I wish i could've liked GE, soul sacrifice or freedom wars or any other clone, but they all have the same problems i already mentioned. I dind't even bother play toukiden after those.

That's a shame, because I've been assured Toukiden is the best of the knock-offs.

Maybe it is. As i said, i didn't bother with it, so i don't know if it has the same problem. I was just so tired of seeing the same problems in every game that i didn't play it.

Fuck you, SS is more like monster battles arena than hunting, and the fact you can actually kill your teammates makes it even more fun. Not to mention the combat is totally different.

Why only the early ones? Haven't touched my 3DS in months.

It was interesting at first but it's shallow like the others. You can just equip yourself with the most high damaging spells (usually the eggs and the fable related variants), spam them on the monster from afar, and when they're about to end just recharge them on the field. Rinse and repeat. If you die you can just wait for the companion to revive you and keep going on it.

It's just a buff for the fight and then you can revive them with some tears. It's nothing special.

I liked SS but i never felt the challenge, that's all.

This is really no different than MH1; the only reason MH has all this stuff now is because every new game is build on top of a pile of old ones.

Toukiden 2 is a very good game, though it's not about hunting, and more about giant monster that you slice their limbs off and finding safe spots in a giant corrupted world to cleanse yourself of it.
The mission mode is kinda shit, and the npcs are overpowered as fuck, but both are optional.

There's no way to play online with a legit PS3 copy of Portable 3rd HD is there?

Ok, fuck FU. Got to late high rank and couldn't stand it anymore. Playing 3U now. Is it just me or is 3U way easier than FU?

The MH games get successively easier so yes.

Someone know a way to find smaller dromes in Freedom Unite? Trying to get the small crown award but can't mod custom missions because i forgot how to do it and don't want to fuck beyond save my savedata.

It exist another option to multiplayer besides r/hunting?
>Everyone moved to hunsterverse and using (((discord))) despite using OpenVPN.