The right wing make sense when you understand they are a bunch of psychopaths full of hate

The right wing make sense when you understand they are a bunch of psychopaths full of hate.

THIS

Have you ever noticed the difference between righ wing people with blue eyes and lefties with blue eyes?

Leftists with blue eyes are beautiful, but right wing people with blue eyes are scary as fuck, they have a really psychopathic stare.

Their views make sense if you're already rich and you don't want anyone else to be or you're a retarded prole who falsely identifies with them.

At least I get laid though.

This post is gay as fuck

Thats literally retarded

No, I fucking swear man. I'm not crazy

So are you faggot.

Eye's really don't tell anything about a person's mental state other than their stress. Many people who have "crazy" eyes are just thoroughly stressed. Sanpaku is just Japanese superstition.

Pics for proofs please

wel fuk u then

It works both ways, unfortunately. In many ways, the left is full of more hate. The right among the bourgeois just simply do not care for the proles, to them, they are less than ants.

Hmm blue eyes are always either fetishised or demonized, why are non whites so obsessed with blue eyes? Is it jealousy?

Oh sweetheart if you want blue eyes so much why don't you just buy eye contacts?

If you go out of your basement you will realize blue eyes are not exclusive of white people but hey, just stay there you virgin fag

Godlike Green > bitcbboy blue

what am i reading

Yeah and the neolibs that take advantage of their narratives tend to be the same. Try to find just one clip of this faggot genuinely laughing

why are right wingers such autists?

No, they make sense once you realize that they actually believe their own propaganda and are further up ideology creek than almost anyone else.

the truth

Ikd guys I'm left-wing and I have the most threatening stare ever. They're like Stalin's but also sanpaku and shit.

Kekeke

sex