AssCreed's $799 collectors edition

I was going to make a thread about fake "collectors editions" of games where we would shitpost about hypothetical disposable swag you would offer to sell a game and see how jewish you could be when I stumbled across this.

archive.is/mkVDD

$799 for the fucking collectors edition. I could buy a nice prebuilt desktop and have some money to spare for that price. How can they charge this much for such shit. Maybe the statuette is worth 200 or 400 subjectively. Is it the "Premium eagle skull amulet"? Is it the "certificate of authenticity" ya know, so you can brag to your friends how you own this this worthless shit?

I don't know, maybe I just haven't been paying that much attention. I don't really bother with more console styled games for the most part so I've somewhat become insulated from the kikery. Does every big release now come with a fucking multi hundred dollar collectors edition?

Other urls found in this thread:

biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/19345-koakuma-kanojo-akuno-mika-15.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-031681&page=top
exhentai.org/g/579570/14e0863732/
mega.nz/#!E1NCSKpL!GMo3BitJSn8ZakiOXM-LtUq0k966TY_GOA6-2rtXgfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember the 1 MILLION DOLLARS super autism deluxe edition of SR4? Who was the retard that took the bait in the end?

The thought that makes me reach for the bottle is the knowledge someone will actually buy it.

The most i spent on a game was 90 for the persona 5 special edition. I had the extra money and i wanted the art book.

I love how they needed to add premium to eagle amulet and gold edition to steel book.
At least size of statue make price remotely worth it. I have no idea what retard will put out 799$ for nearly 1 meter large statue of character he doesn't know.
I guess his design is so generic it can really by any Arabic/Egyptian warrior so if you like this style and are rich it might be worth it.

I don't feel like Asscreed fans are the kind of fans that would actually go for something like this. They seem way too dissociated from gaming in general even compared to your average CoD faggot for example.

Oh yeah it came with a Lamborghini and a stay at some 5 star hotel and a plane or something didn't it?

Is it bad that we've reached a point I actually had to look for if that even came with the game itself included in that price? I mean, that's not to say that AssCreed isn't trash, or that that has a remotely good price tag, but after that Mass Effect 4 CE that didn't even come with the game, I actually have to check these things now for whether they do or not.

I'm actually surprised it comes with the game. Most of these stupid collector's editions I've seen over the last couple of years come with everything but the game.

WE

i've seen 70 dollar collectors editions with better shit, who the fuck is buying into this one

Goys gonna goy

WUZ

This is the first thing I always ask because there ARE collectors editions that dont have the game

That really should have never become a thing. I mean, I don't think you can call a Collector's Edition such if it doesn't include the fucking basic of what people are interested in: the game itself. If they called it a merchandise pack, or somethign that would be one thing. But with Limited Editions, or CEs, there's an expectation that it builds on the base, not discards it and forces people to pay even more just to get the game.

lol he thinks its hypothetical

I think thats the excuse they give for that

Does it at least come with the game?

This is the world we live in. Even Hell would be preferable.

I wonder how this ends.

Then I realized that was 799. So going by the prices of anime products of similar things like stickers, figures, and art books on Amiami. The post cards(lithographs) are usually around 8-10 dollars. An artbook is 20-40 dollars (lets assume 40 since it's steel cover). A soundtrack; not arranged, just the OST, will sell for around 24-28 dollars. Stickers go from around 5-10 dollars. I can't gauge the amulet but I can't imagine it would sell for much.

Now that 28.7ft figure would surely jack up the price. A 1/3 scale would sometimes for 32000 JPY (248 USD). Though that high stand could just make him a 1/4th. He should be around 250 at most.

Without taking DLC, that map/cards, the certificate, and eagle skull. All of this should come out to 388 if we consider the game will be 60USD on release. And I used all the highest priced items for all those example I gave. Essentially, the collector's edition for all that useless shit plus the soundtrack should be 400 dollars.

TL:DR, that's 400 dollars worth of stuff at most. Yet it's 800. With that much money, you could almost buy all the [email protected]/* */ or DoA5 DLC!

I forgot about that. It could be just a digital code. It says "base game" but that doesn't mean it has to have a CD. A digital code could be the base game.

Weird, It says I deleted those first 2 images. I was going to use them as a reference for figure/statue pricing but decided not to.

It has a steelbook case, so I assume the game comes in that. And nice titties user.

What's pic 2 from?

Where is the WE WAZ KANGZ edition?

I need to put the emphasis on the fact that you're impersonating a sandnigger (islamist) killing Christians (English, Templar etc). That's what the whole franchise is about.
Think about it.

ASSASSINS

WELL?!

I've seen special collections with Steelbook cases only cost 10-20 dollars more and they add other stuff to go with them.

It's a hobby that'll suck all your money away. Never become a buyfag.

biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/19345-koakuma-kanojo-akuno-mika-15.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-031681&page=top
exhentai.org/g/579570/14e0863732/
It's a succubus school girl from a really good Hisashi R18 manga. It also got made into a hentai. The Biginjap link is cheaper than the Amiami one and comes out to about 128 dollars I think. But I don't know if the shipping will be more expensive than Amiami.

Please calm down.

Yeah, guess why she looks familiar.

This should be free for the true Egyptians!

Nah you just gotta exercise restraint. Easier said than done but I'm managing pretty well.

N SHIEEET

KANGZ edition?

Did the swat team follow after?

>Bayek and his eagle
The Brotherhood was created by a man???
Didn't realize Ubisoft was full of misogynist bigots.

The mass effect CE came with a steel book but not the game

BioWare knows their audience, they know tumblr doesn't play games.

It was probably a joke like the Saints row thing

(checked)

What a great fucking day that was, holy shit.

It was meant to be. Thank you, user.

That is so not worth it.

seriously, just make a friend in Asia. we in the west get the absolute fucking worst, most jewish "special editions" for games and music. there are japanese CD sets you can buy that have hand-written liner notes, stickers, patches and all sorts of shit and they cost less than we pay for just a CD

You would think it would be. Though I don't actually care for cast offs that show nude bodies.

Here's a torrent then.
mega.nz/#!E1NCSKpL!GMo3BitJSn8ZakiOXM-LtUq0k966TY_GOA6-2rtXgfE

Hey, they don't want to devalue the product, okay?

At least it comes with the game, unlike another CE I can think of.

Story?

That shit's probably $40 tops.

So the guy at the pawn shop knows for *certain* that you're a retard.

Last week a guy outside my store tried to convince me he was going to get $70 for an (obviously mass produced) engraved lighter with just such a certificate, I did my best not to laugh at him as he seemed like an unstable junkie selling what shit he could for pipe money.

Oh shit I just realised, how's he gonna heat up his spoon now he's sold the lighter?! Damn, life is a cruel mistress.

Have you gotten special edition games at your store before? Are the sellers disappointed when their $100-200 collectors edition isn't worth what they think it is?

I like that they don't include a controller either, they naturally assume that whatever dupe bought this shit would have a RetardScreen on hand.

It's a pretty safe assumption all things considered.

It came with a flight to spess, a free plastic surgery, a personal shopper, 7 nights at a 5 star hotel on Dubai and another 7 nights on another 5 star hotel in America (complete with first class flights to both places), a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Toyota Prius with a free year of insurance, a day of swat and CIA training and the game.

Wasn't it the owner of Virgin Airlines?

Not a game store sadly, I sell booze and various other low level poison to freaks, the 'certificate' just reminded me of how worthless such a thing is to everyone other than the person who owns it and *has* to believe it means something right up until the point someone grudgingly offers them $10 for it.

Oh shit the statue is a meter tall, still not worth anything to anyone other than the buyer.

Does anyone still play asscreed? The sequels past 3 were all spiraling into trashtown.

It's obviously the lithographs.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING RUBE

Don't make me report you to the meidos for being a crossboarding faggot user :^)

Further to this, I'd also love to hear from anyone in a pawn shop or who takes second-hand games and their experiences with collector spegs forced to part with their shit and face reality.

The only one I ever bought was Fable 3 and that was only because it was the only one they had left. I sold it on for some shit like $8 over the price of what it'd usually be.

I used to own a pawn shop that I turned into a game and comic store. I love when people come in thinking their shit is worth anything and I just smack them down and tell them that they are idiots for expecting plastic to be worth money. I've gotten all kinds of badass shit super cheap, mainly because the people bringing the shit in are too lazy to actually open an ebay account and sell it them selves. I've gotten several boxed copies of conker for mega cheap because they can't be fucked to take the time to actually try to sell it. I traded some stupid nigger a ps3 for an original Ms. Pac-Man cabinet and 40 dollars because I had to come get it. I've def picked up some badass shit through out the years.

It happened smack in the middle of gamergate - this insane tranny who was trying to rake in cash by becoming the next Anita Sarkeesian was giving a panel about how traumatic "her" experience with gamergate was. As they were setting up, he was posting on twitter about some kind of bullshit, self-promotion in one form or another.

But some based user actually went to the talk, took a picture of him right there, and tweeted it to him with a pro-gamergay message. user recorded video of his face as he's scrolling through his phone and that frame of the video is the moment he realizes, "Holy shit one of THEM is here!!"

Jesus, the fucking nigger didn't know what he had.

Top tier merchantry