Fighting Game General: Grappler's Holiday Edition

Congrats ET for winning KOFXIV tournament at EVO 2017!
Day1 archive: twitch.tv/videos/159103553?t=10h00m44s

New stretch goals for Arcana Heart 3: Six Stars!!!!!! are up:
kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game/posts/1935080

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

Sub-Zero is out!

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.
The 3.8 Eagle update is out as of June 27th 2017.

Capcom is aware of botched character designs: archive.is/lovYK
MvC: I devs on preserving depth, picking characters, and fixing Chun-Li's face: archive.is/zTplM
Supposed leaked cast: archive.is/DWPhD#selection-6593.1-6593.43
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, Black Panther, 4 other DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk.

Future Trunks has been confirmed for the roster.

Dataminer found references for possible future characters and stages Blue Mary, Jubei, Heidern, Hinako, Oswald, Shingo and two not named
archive.is/ywZ4R archive.is/7QJEr

First free DLC character, Max Brass gets a trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=HlKDwrr3HA8

Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd.

Two guest characters from other franchises confirmed as DLC and Season Pass users. Dataminers found that one DLC will have meter like Akuma/Eliza: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=10023208&t=30258549
Tekken Bowl trailer announced: youtube.com/watch?v=-BaJENh1Irs

[st] will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

EVO 2017 is happening now with 9 games: Blazblue CF, GuiltyGear Xrd Rev2, Injustice2, KOFXIV, SFV, Melee, Smash Bros. WiiU, Tekken7 and UMvC3.
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, T7, SFV, KOFXIV, SMash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet new video featuring combos: youtube.com/watch?v=43QjykqeKiI
Cerebrawl new character: youtube.com/watch?v=ayHtKpk5ib4
Trajes Fatais(TRAF) will be released outside of Brazil under the name TRAF: Suits of Fate
Fightin' Herds latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=ipvxFkQ4iaw
Strides 2 Glory latest gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=KKuIW3jXry0
Kemono Friends Fighter latest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=YyaGsHKV1kY
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=jKIXxF-oFfg
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/7SuPp

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_-KFYi6p7X8N9AkTJ3w0hDUvD1V9vFMeXOWCp74iM7w/edit#gid=0
archive.is/jKQKe
twitter.com/miharasan/status/885956414698471424
twitter.com/miharasan/status/885955740506173440
gfycat.com/ValidWastefulKangaroo
vizeta.deviantart.com
twitter.com/diamonon/status/886312694436864000
archive.is/B5g4m
archive.is/hheeP
twitch.tv/on_vicio
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4rwwb0/remember_when_gllty_tried_to_blackmail_ultradavid/
reddit.com/user/gllty
facebook.com/co.arika/posts/1439210862780941
archive.is/9pGNx
twitter.com/Bizarro_Mike/status/886679185355292672
redbull.com/us-en/evo-2017-daisuke-guilty-gear-interview
archive.is/KuXCK
twitter.com/snk_oda/status/886810094977007616
archive.is/wuN3T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post Mains

EVO and aniEVO schedule: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_-KFYi6p7X8N9AkTJ3w0hDUvD1V9vFMeXOWCp74iM7w/edit#gid=0

holy shit that comeback! makes me wanna try to pick up Goro again, lately I am feeling like my desires for what I want in my mains is changing so I'll post my big ass mains list sometime tomorrow after retrying characters in a good number of games.

archive.is/jKQKe
too bad he got second place and still gets some money

i want that M vs Paco aftermath webm pls
alos HnK shenanigans

So I saw this posted in the last thread and forgot to ask, what is this?

a unit from Metal Slug Attack

They creating some neat girls as the new MSA units.

These new girls are not half bad.

There are many others that could be interesting in a fighting game. But it's almost impossible.

Don't forget to pre-order MVCI, check out Iron Man!

There's going to have some exhibition matches after the UMvC3 tournament. They're not even bothering in announcing Spider Man or Jeddah.

I fucked up the webm in the previous thread but evo posted a MP4 on twitter anyway.

New kof14 dlc?

Not over actual characters

Reposting from the last thread

Why is Capcom so based bros?

So, where's the sexy outfits of the girls of Tekken 7? Care to share them, fellas?

Nice April fools mockups.

Really?
twitter.com/miharasan/status/885956414698471424

Another one. twitter.com/miharasan/status/885955740506173440

ARE YOU HYPE FOR A FUCKING LEAF?

KoF finals were fantastic. Pulled a all-nighter but it was worth it. Just wish Hasami and Pako made it further; Hasami played a fantastic Mian and Pako was repping my girl Luong.

Honestly the basic Idea of SFxT's gem system didn't bug me, it just needed more polishing out/not having DLC gems and it could have been decent.
If the Gougi System has some restrictions or decent balancing it could turn out pretty good. Or they can let people have full freedom and have online modes that disable them or give everyone the same fixed set.

The best part was everyone using a Beni/Kula/Iori team got denied the grand prize. If you're gonna rely on the cookie cutter pro team, then you don't deserve first place.

I could feel the tier-whoring from over here. Xiaohai BSOD'ed a couple of times in front of the character/order select, unable to cope with the fact he can't tier whore his way out.
That guy got mentally destroyed - Xiaohu, Cha, ET - they all fucked with him some way or another.

I wish

That's hilarious

Beautiful.

Would be cool if someone put these girls into the actual metal slug games.

Thank goddness I'm not the only one who is thinking that. but in this day an age that is definitely a monkey paw

Does anyone like Eliza?

Ken's face never gets old.

She's trash-tier slut with negative frames. Only virgins and otaku-faggots like her.

cute idiot but not fun to play

I don't think anybody here does. Eliza probably has some fans though. No I'm not one of them.

The same fags who think Harada's Asuka x Lili shit is funny let alone good/progressive.

Asuka best girl. Lili a shit.

Lili is a horrible character tbh. Asuka was just wasted potential.

Disagreed. Violet is best girl.

Designwise, she's leagues better than any other T7 newcomer besides Kazumi but that is not an accomplishment by any measure and she's still a lot worse than most missing veterans.
As much as I don't mind another nice pair of titties on the roster she's a far cry from my favorite pair of titties (Anna) and I'd honestly prefer someone like Ganryuu. But again, looking at the quality of the T7 newcomers, I don't think it's fair to call her a waste of space. Dragunov was arguably the last good Tekken character; ever since, it's been nonsensical or fantasy shit. I miss when Tekken was mostly about characters that look like actors/movie characters using real life martial arts. Sure there was a bear, a wacky ninja and a robot with gorilla arms but that was it.

Oh I forgot. You also support a pro-player who hates everything about the Guile costume, and gave no input on the costume whatsoever.

I'd say Miguel was the last good one. Just a really hard hitting brawler, nothing to nonsensical about him.

Manliest fighter.

Waiting for her to go to sale

His fighting style is not having a fighting style. But okay, compared to Bob whose fighting style is being fat and whatever the fuck Lars and Alisa are doing, Miguel's a bona fide straight-edged fighter. Point being that from T6 onward, it seems they ran out of ideas and I say this as someone who kinda likes Zafina.
Also want to add that I'm not being a no-fun-allowed cunt about this because I kinda like the bullshit characters; I main Nyotengu and Cervantes has always been a favorite in SC1-3 but when there's too much of that kinda shit, it really loses its appeal. From SC3 onward, there's nothing special about Cervantes because everyone is pulling all sorts of anime shit and even small things like his gun hilt are no longer satisfying to pull off because he's got a gazillion gun moves and uses that shit like an automatic.

How is a vampire less nonsensical or less fantasy than Josie, Katarina, or Shaheen, who are all just regular fighters using martial arts?

hey up your buddy, baijiquan is cool

In the particular case of Eliza, not saying she is less nonsensical or fantastical than the rest of the T7 newcomers, just that she's not as offensive to the eye. Josie isn't so bad but seemed to come at the cost of Bruce who was pretty fun to play as.

Dunno how Leo changed but at the time of vanilla T6, it just seemed like another Julia/Wang.

That's because the Changs/pre-5 Wang basically did Bajiquan, but it was a variation of it, Leo's looks much more faithful to the original, but yeah they didn't really explore new ground there

Her fighting style does come too similar to Bruce.
Though not gonna lie she is a qt

Now how am I gonna get my superior limb based combat fix?

Play DR

booth line schadenfreude - day 2

The OC from the KoF finals is fucking great

Good.

Sadly the screen was unusable after nearly 13 years of direct sunlight, I'll ask the owner what he plans to do with it when I'm in the area again.

CHECKED

shame I missed it

This is the custom drawing that ET got from SNK | Prety cool to see him wearing the clothes of all characters he used on the tournament… except for Leona

KOf14 EVO2017 GF
gfycat.com/ValidWastefulKangaroo
Boom

Lewd. vizeta.deviantart.com

Awesome. Possibly the best comeback in Marvel history too. The mind games were ridiculous.

Just like my doujins.

I just want her to step on my dick

I saw a SF4 pad going for $6 while I was out shopping today. Should I get one? It's pic related.

I've heard those pads were pretty solid

For $6 they're pretty nice. The triggers are stiff and the face buttons are a little small and wobbly but the dpad is good.

It's decent.

"left behind", "functions"
Now…
twitter.com/diamonon/status/886312694436864000
"What's your agenda?"

Nigga's about to go full CNN and F not-a-shill Champ sprinting in to defend M'Lady's honor.
It's gonna a very long couple of months for Capcom.

archive.is/B5g4m
Also;

archive.is/hheeP
Take a look at his feed too, god damn the damage control.

Was that drawn on the spot? If so, that's fuckin' rad. That's the coolest trophy, in my mind.

I heard they invited Gllty over Arturo Sanchez. I don't know how to feel about knowing they invited a sjw-tranny scumbag to Evo (At least LowtierGod went on his own).

This UMvC3 evo is pretty good. Going out like this isn't the worst.

EVO (just like any other fucking e-sports) needs to get rid of their shitty commentators, I can't stand watching hours of matches with retards sperging out on mics trying to sound interesting.

mute the stream then

GG Xrd was hype

What did gllty do to be shit on? Is it the time he attacked that zangief kid or is there more surprises besides their mental disability?

oh boy animated stills
what an improvement from what we've already seen.
they're animated now
improvement

apparently there's gonna be a gameplay reveal tomorrow. prepare to be disappointed

Dropped.

Even if it was fucking amazing, nobody would play it because it's not Smash.
Smash players are the worst fucking inbred autismo motherfuckers I've ever seen.

I don't know user, a bunch of top players are already on board because they hate Nintendo so much.

He tried to dox said Zangief player, hoping sjws will ruin his life, and then Gllty resorted to prositution to get a trip to Evo. He's a shady scumbag.

It'll be good if they move, but that doesn't stop them from being hyper autistic entitled fuckfaces with hygiene problems.

Best evo2017 moment so far?

Puyo.

That's like saying marvel players are autists for not wanting to play skullgirls. Even if one of the characters has a shine, that doesn't make them falco. Or do you believe its all functions

the difference is that marvel (except infinite) isn't a pile of shit and skullgirls is actually a pile of shit

Oh eat a dick, melee is "shit" because it doesn't appeal to you.

2nd Encore at this point is the best teams fighter ever made, you would have to be a retard regarding fighters to not see it, eat shit and get some taste, faggot.

???

Marvel games were always trash

Skullgirls was always trash, and will always be trash thanks to Mike Z and people/shit like Runka Chan, Cristina Vee, Sjw shit, and memes out the ass (The announcer sounds like a big faggot like Egoraptor too).

If we go by viable characters SG has about the same characters as fucking MvC2 and Ultimate, m8.

I love this meme

Go back to reddit or srk

Melee has actual legitimate problems both in gameplay and the competitive scene.
If Nintendo actually made a Smash with competitive focus in mind instead of being put on the backburner I might actually open up to it but as it stands they're all fundamentally boring as shit because they're casuals first.

eat a dick

Name a lewdest fighter than Skullgirls.

Quads Kermit wasn't wrong, but I don't care. After seeing the gods slowly getting picked off this year by players like plup, wizzy, and sfat, I am willing to still believe. Otherwise, smash 4 is all thats left. Fuck that.

Vampire Savior

So is LI Joe in SFV top 8 or what been waiting for an hour on an answer here

Literally any other all-girl fighter from Japan is lewder than Skullgirls.
In attitude and behaviour, not count.

That's it. SG has Filia, Fukua, Cerebella, Valentine, Fortune, Eliza and Parasol.

Oh you have GOT to be kidding me, sir. First you think of a bunch of character designs that have already been done, and then you give your name a title that no one could possibly like or remember. Didn't you think this through…

…on the best seller list for 16 months! Every major gaming website has covered it…

…one of Blizzard's most popular games of all time, sir!

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?

If you are just going to include every woman in the roster despite of lewdness then SG also has like 4 more characters with lewd potential.

You're the motherfucker that said anything about player count first you streetshitter.

Have you considered suicide?

:^)

See? I can do it too.

Jeez, it's like a reverse psychojosh. I wonder what would happen if the two of them battled it out

Fairy Fighting
Yuusha
Battle Raper
Some old 90s game
Advanced Variable Geo

And they're all horrible characters full of meme shit

Oh lord, I though I was done looking at this one

KOF salty suite

twitch.tv/on_vicio

The slowdown makes it better, my god I can't stop laughing.

It'd be pretty funny. I had fun watching Josh sperg out in the last thread, seeing him twist shit like he was the victim and calling us goons when we countered his shit posting.

Consider playing SFV

I wasn't really typing that up in defense of Darkstalkers, but you are legitimately retarded if you think the blood puking, shitstained gargoyles of Skullgirls are in any way in the same league as the supremely iconic and world-renowned ladies of Darkstalkers.

They regularly make paintings, artbooks, comics and pinups of all the Darkstalkers girls. What do the Skullgirls have? Just deviantart drawings of them as ponies with large bellies, drawn by Chris Chan age 36?

I would win.

man, I'm just annoyed at this point. His antics have worn down on me. Spergouts and sockpuppet armies are great and all but its too much.

Hope you're enjoying the show now.

Oh fuck I wish I could remember where I played this.

goodnight fellow faggots. Hopefully mahvel is at least entertaining.

it begins

What did you expect from a lolcow that got kicked out of the Awful forums and fighting game sites!? That's why there's a /cow/ thread on Josh It's dead now, but who knows when Josh will try to push his shitty non-existing game again or piss off the fgc)

You should fuck off

I just wanted an excuse to post that video again

What are some of the main differences between Guilty Gear and BlazBlue? I'm pretty new to fighting games so I don't understand a lot of this stuff. What kind of people would you recommend each game too? This probably gets asked a lot so I'm sorry for the gay question, I just want to be sure of what I'm buying.

< I'm pretty new to fighting games
play the game or die.

The prostitution shit is new to me. How did he get away from trouble after he was caught? Who was thirsty enough for an off-brand female model? So many questions.

Gllty had something like a GoFundMe page where he offered dates to anyone stupid enough to pay him for a date. Kappa has more dirt on that because Kappa loved to tear Gllty and Lowtiergod new ass-holes last year (Dale was bitching about Kappa ruining his "Twitch career" instead of blaming himself for being a stupid ass-hole).

Lonely, creepy nerds.

Ultra David also had sex Gilty

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4rwwb0/remember_when_gllty_tried_to_blackmail_ultradavid/

Oh dear Christ

This is Gllty's reddit stuff:

reddit.com/user/gllty

Now you know why people hate Gllty

What the fuck is this?

Fuck off, Kike Z.

It's a new game by Melee nerds. It's a Smash clone they've been developing for a while under the name "Project Wavedash". They have a youtube channel where they talk about their characters and stuff but haven't shown any gameplay up until now.

Apparently they received millions of dollars from VC investments to make it. And yet it looks so generic and ugly.

DBFZ looks great

buy the arcade cab off them

That seems to be the norm today. The more money you put into something, The less creative and generic it has to be

DoA still pushing stages & costumes

thats from last year

I just want you all to know is that the reason why you still haven't got VF6 is because of the cross over characters, the deal being that only when KT officially stops supporting the game with costumes and shit will the VF characters be "released" and allowed to appear in a VF game.

Anyone see the GGAC+R grand finals? It was a really god set with 3 character switches.

ABA vs Kliff, Ky, and May. The ABA player pulled out 2 or 3 destroyers too.

What is that game like? How does it compare to others?

DoA never dies

DHalsim is the ultimate anti-hype chacter in SF…

usually i would agree but in 5 he can actually do some crazy rushdown with his teleport and his new low in the last patch gives him a good lowprofile and makes his close range pressure more legitimate with the threat from his sniper

They already don't have the rights to the VF characters anymore because they haven't been able to give them new DLC costumes in a while.

The AH3LMSS kickstarter reached the first stretch goal. Just under 90,000 more till Shark Loli.

You seriously have no fucking idea what you're talking about. The reason why VF characters were in the game game was because Sega Europe handled the European localization/advertising and the game's japanese arcade release ran on Sega's RingEdge2 hardware. That's it; there was no rights exchanged.

If that's the case, what kind of deal they had With SNK? Mai is ahugebdeal for them, they would not just handle her to KT.

And really, I don't know. I think SEGA accepted something like this mostly because they knew they would not do anything with the series. Think about it, right now, how many KOFs can I play on consoles and PC? How many SFs? MKs?

Sega just don't care to even release ports of their fighting games! Where is Last Bronx, Fighting Vipers? Megamix? VF? VF2 had a PC port, but sega ported to PCs only the Genesis version… Why? They don't needed to care. Pachinko was doing great, they probably kept pumping Yakuza games because they sell well and appease their overlords. PSO2 because it is a paradise of cross-promotions and cosmetics. For the west, they have Sonic. There were some nice titles from them, like Binary Domain, Valkyria Chronicles, and the recent Sonic Racers. It is funny because Sega is well financially speaking

Mai was very much a one time thing because she only got a few DLC costumes and they were released at the same time. Besides, I don't believe for a second that we aren't getting a new VF6 because of the DoA thing, according to that mongoloid we couldn't have gotten the new GG either because Koei Tecmo got the rights to make a few DLC costumes inspired by GG characters, same with Senran Kagura and all those other DLCs that are inspired by another franchise.
As you said it's probably because Sega doesn't even give a shit about VF anymore, the fact that THE ENTIRETY OF VF5:FS IS A MINIGAME WITHIN YAKUZA 6 tells you how much they care about the franchise at this point.

Last Bronx had a PC version
Fighting Vipers HD was released around the time sega didn't give a fuck about PC
FIghters Megamix's sourcecode is lost and there was no arcade release to base a new port off of like they did with most of the Model HD collection.

VF5:FS will probably get ported to the PC eventually since it's one of the more demanded games and the 25th anniversary for the series is next year. The rest of their fighters will probably come along once their SEGA Forever program starts rolling since they said they could use it for PC ports on smaller titles.

What about Project M?

Daddy waking up and Hasumi's Mian.

And another topic halfway down the drain because of fuckin' SG. Quelle surprise.

Why isn't there someone there prevent things like this in the first place?

Don't give them a reason to start again.

There's something odd about this character select. I don't feel like they're set up in a rivals/counterparts sort of way, with counterpart characters on their respective opposite slots on the select screen.

sasuga capcom

Gamora and Jedah were shown in a MvCI exhibition match glorified ad.

Jedah
Design went through some pointless changes (thanks for providing a screencap)
No sign of the Dobson or the decapitation reversal. Both are likely gone.
Has a new super where he spins in place.
Seems to have the homing unblockable super.
The dive grab seems to be a plain dive attack.
Some basics have been changed to play out faster like s.HK.
Blood is recolored (like I said a million times here).

I don't understand why they picked Jedah if they had to completely change how he worked.

To fill the "obscure, wacky character" quota. It's usually enough to reel in the more autistic goyim. Were I the idiot I was a few years ago, this kinda stunt would probably get me interested.
Mind you they're still not ballsy enough to go full obscure and bring someone like Fortinbras, Elvis or Tsuzurao.

Well, not much better, but I think it would make more sense.

Kinda better, yeah.

Okay what is up with Morrigan and Lilith's transformation here? Every girl becomes more lewd than before, but they turn into lolis?

Yes, and?

I ended up getting the SF4 fightpad I saw yesterday.
How do I improve my everything when playing on a pad?

Practice

Because it'd be too lewd otherwise.

I want to know why?

Okay then.

Not necessarily. Hsien-ko and Mei-ling just appear in very baggy pajamas. The point is making them more harmless and, if in that note, you think Morrigan and Lilith's powers are in their sexuality, those forms strip them of power.
Or maybe it's just the creators takin' the piss which is pretty much Darkstalkers to a T.

Jedah reveal match

wew

So, no Gene again?

who knows, the leaker also said this title would be super aggressive with DLC characters and they'd be released consistently.

What was the whole leak again? It was so fucking underwhelming that I forgot.

I can't even remember and can't be bothered to even look it up. I know right off the bat Jedah and Venom were the only two new characters that mattered.

(* on the yet unconfirmed)

MARVEL
Ant-Man*
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot
Spider-Man*
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

CAPCOM
Arthur
Chris
Chun-li
Dante
Firebrand*
Jedah
Monster Hunter*
Morrigan
Nemesis*
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X
[?]

Considering the character select is set up so that not even half the screen is taken up, I have a feeling their plans are to release more DLC characters then at-release characters.

This might be dated, though.

Who the hell is she and why is she a big deal again?

And, naturally, the already confirmed DLCs - rodeo clown Buzz Lightyear and Blacked Panther

From Guardians of the Galaxy. This game is a glorified MCU ad.

no and that's a good thing

One day Capcom will remember…

So they finally add a MH character just to advertise the casual mess that Monster Hunter World is gonna be

Power Stone 1 and or 2 for Anime EVO 2018.

nigger what is wrong with you. do you really want capcom to remember? have you not heard of monkey's paw?

Why the fuck would you want capcom to remember? Look at what they're doing to jedah

I just want another PS game

and you sound like a desparate capcuck shill. play brawlhalla or Last Fight and fuck off with that bullshit

I mean't new in the sense that they hadn't been announced and weren't already in MvC3 and reused assets. I'm guessing most of the "new" characters will just recycle functions of the xmen characters they can't use.

And I want a new Rival Schools but I still wouldn't want a new one from modern capcom.
The only thing I would want from modern capcom at this point is for the Lost Planet 2 PC port to get defucked.

Hopefully not. Some things are better off. PS got off easy; Darkstalkers had its corpse paraded around one last for those necrophiliacs at Udon to feast upon.

Staying with your 8 character limit, I'd go with:
Marvel

Capcom

You are officially my bounceball brother but it's spelled AshFORD.

I'm not big on comics so my Marvel wishlist is very vanilla. My Capcom choices were a lot harder; there's simply too many I'd love to see.

You don't understand, Capcom only does it because he loves me.

DOA4 had a female announcer.

Well if we're going into god hand territory I want mr.silver/mr.gold.
Could you imagine the insanity they would unleash if revealed?

Pornhub would be the only place where you could stream "Captain America gets double teamed by gay blacks".
But I'm gonna stick with Elvis. I want a EVO final with a foul-mouthed, fatfuck demon beaner.
In either case, I can only imagine Chen and Persia all like "Sooooo… how about that weather, uh?"

Alas, pics related are the world we live in.

That's not an improvement; it's a lighting/Shader change

Exactly. Yet during the Gamora/Jedah reveal matches, Yipes was shilling it as a improvement. And, overall, they're foisting it as a recreation of her ST look.
It's simply a more favorable lighting. People are calling them out on their shit.

it's crazy how much better the left screenshot looks.

Someones getting a bit self conscience

All this shit is leading up to another DmC tier shitshow; we already got articles defending the game, you got capcom employees attacking people for making fun of the game and you got FGC shills lapping it up.
Just watch after the game releases and preforms worse than SFV you'll get article after article blaming gamers for making the game bomb. Then capcomdrones will declare "fighting games are in another dark age"

I hope so

I'd welcome another "dark age", there'd be less faggots running around

Its going to bomb because Capcom always puts ridiculous expectations on their games. They were expecting skyrim numbers for Dragons Dogma.

You forgot one thing.

Those commentators, including Yipes, seemed to know way more than they were letting on about the modscene of UMvC3 but were always cautious of talking about it on stream.

Yeah, I was posting on my cellphone, and I've played Code Veronica years ago…
I know both companies have an amazing roster to explore. But is's sad that the people in charge would bend completely to marketing, fucking the creative ideas. The truth is: gaming has gone too big. Developers are too attached to publishers, in a way that they are really more of a part of the publisher, and not a partnership. That why esports is the focus now, censorship of costumes on many games, stupid decisions, like FvsF:I roster being another tool for the MCU.
At least we got the old games, and some developers trying to get their shit together, like Arika.

This game is a PR disaster, the only people praising it needs to be paid to, or expect it. And to make it worse, another game using similar mechanics, better graphics and a famous roster is right around the corner.
But why talk about Mahvel when we have this?!

The "dark age" meme is great, last time it happened pretty much every other fighting game had time to shine and a bunch of newer smaller titles popped up.

Yatagarasu 2 when?

after yatagarasu 1 gets completed

They've already confirmed yatagarasu is getting an updated version with a new character. Devs just have to work on it in between their real jobs since NiCALiS stole all their money/never delivered anything.

Holy Shit
That Arkys announcement

The Nuclear Negro, aka the modern day Cassandra, called it as such or worse.

I'm sure I missed some things and likely got the order of events wrong but I guess that's the gist of it.

It's all good. I'm just being a cunt.

Hey look! It's that character nobody likes.

CHOKE ON A FAT ONE, COMBOFIEND!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks ArcSys. At least GF was pretty hype

I did not know this.

I'm also disappointed, I expected a new character/iteration announcement. When is my Robo-Ky going to come in? I don't care for Jubei's inclusion unless he comes with an unfucking patch, but the crossover seemed really interesting. Did it say on what platforms anything appears? I didn't pay attention.

New Blazblue with playable Jubei (I don't play the game but I know those who do have been clamoring for this for a long time)

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle (seems to be a crossover, has P4A's Yuu Narukami and the scythe girl from RWBY)

Arika's game likely coming next year to PS4. Revealed Skullomania and Darun.

Good stuff.

combofiend is a fucking idiot

I can't contain my fucking erection. Please send help

Wait, where is that much info coming from?

I really hope sharon and v.rosso get in

hehe

Announcements at Evo.

hell fucking yes.

I NEED IT

wait, wut is this?

It's happening.

We need Vulcano MOTHERFUCKING Rosso, Blair and Sharon.
Especially Blair, just for the r34.

GET WREKT CAPCOM

Garuda, Skullomania and this motherfuckers are everything I wanted.

Just bring everyone from Fighting Layer and all the EX characters.
I WANT TO MAIN GEORGE JENSENT IN A GAME WITH ACTUAL ONLINE

also more info;
facebook.com/co.arika/posts/1439210862780941
archive.is/9pGNx

I hope they make another game with fighting layer in it

I love this timeline

Forgive me, wallet

Only way Capcom survives is if they announce CVS3

Fuck off shower shitter
At last revenge for Lost Planet 3 and EX Trooper

inb4 it doesn't happen and Sega vs SNK gets announced instead at TGS

People. We need to stop.
My heart can't take it.

Why dont you go clean your shower

At least you didnt post Smash

My wiener wants to believe. Don't forget Pullum too.

Considering Disney is showing interest in them I don't think they are going to be around much longer as we know them. I imagine the announcers will be replaced next with Disney approved ones, the community will start becoming a lot more tolerant by force, and most of the japs will be banned for white women. The blacks will be allowed to stay though.

at least we are getting some damn good looking games before the FGC's corpse is completely raped.

Even if Disney fucks everything up, fighting games still have a future in indie fighters.

Although whether that's good or bad, I can't really say. It's hopeful, at least.

depends, how many games have come out with any quality and avoided being pozzed to hell? Didn't the Arcana Heart developer even consider toning down their game?

and not trying to sound all down, I actually am happy that we are getting 3 or 4 decent looking fighters before it all goes to hell.

I'm a person who doesn't pay any attention to the FGC or any of that shit, what are those kikes doing this time aside from bankrolling MCU Infinite.

Vold Ignitio needs to be playable in Arika's new game. Seriously, look at this moveset

As of now, they featured it on Disney XD. They also have been pushing for a gaming segment on the channel so the FGC seems like the perfect target for them and I can't imagine they are releasing MvCI with no game plan in mind.

As far as I know, Arcana Heart dev never thought of toning down their game. They asked what would be needed to make it sell better in the west and heard replies ranging from adding male characters to removing lolis, and they weren't satiisfied with those answers.

Anyways, indie devs have full control of their own content, and barring some attempt by Disney to control them, the only way they're getting pozzed is if the lead dev was already kind of a shithead to begin with.

>Cid is a (((woman))) with the biggest fists and shoulders.

I just need this motherfucker in it and I'm fucking sold.

One of the new AH girls is going full-frontal with a convenient censoring floating belt so I think it's fair to say they haven't cracked.

If Capcom doesn't get their shit together, they're probably gonna get bought out by the mouse and then the fuckers are gonna have TOs and FGC celebs eating out of their hands.
I don't give two shits about Capcom at this point but, in such a scenario, I can see other FG devs getting strong-armed if they want in on the new, family-friendly, television appropriate EVO.

wut?

Arcsys REALLY wants to kill Capcom it seems.

Cid is a stinky bulldyke with armpit hair, sure, but she's supposed to be a tribute to Ripley from Aliens.

The fucking state of combofiend.

twitter.com/Bizarro_Mike/status/886679185355292672

Ruby's VA is fucking awful

I agree. What the fuck is that shit doing there anyway?

apparently it's somewhat popular in japan

Yes… even in our darkest hour,. there is hope.

Why do Japs have such shit taste

They can't see shit through the tiny gaps they call eyes.

So is rwby as bad as people say or is this a case like undertale where something that's ok is ruined by its awful fanbase?

You realize this is the country where fucking Kirito is currently the #1 ranked male in magazines after nearly a decade of Kira Yamato hogging the spot.

No its actually fucking awful

I personally tapped out after this scene

Obviously 2 nukes werent enough

I only played a bit of EX and EX2 and I still remember laughing like a retard because of Jack's throw. He does a spinning fireman carry and I just kept thinking of bar brawls and Bud Spencer movies.
Autism's a helluva drug.

"Nobody likes that character. Get out of here with that shit." murmured Combofiend as he cradled himself.

Jesus fuck, normalfags on the other side of the world are just as bad it seems.

THAT FUCKING HAND HOLY SHIT

premium fake anime

I think I could stomach that, maybe. I thought the fights were the only reason to watch it because of monty. Did they shit all over it after he passed or was it bad from the start?

just watch something good instead like made in abyss

If shit like umaru and dragon meido show get made and loved then is fake anime really a downgrade compared to actual anime?

dragon maid is actually good, go back to kappa mikey

Can you tell me how?

you never saw it

basic enjoyable sol

and RWBY is basic anime schlock too so I don't see any difference

watch it to know the difference, lets start with the obvious ones, one is fake

Can you tell me how?

And both are garbage, how is this hard to understand?

To the pleb who kept spamming that tekken 7 ruined eddy and jack 7

GET FUCKED

2 jack 7's in top 8, one in grand finals (will probably win) and 1 eddy in top 8. You don't know what you're talking about. Where are your "Mary sues" now?

Dragon Maid being better than RWBY doesn't stop it from being shit.
Nice false equivalence though

ones a shitty imitation of 90s and 00s anime tropes with none of the context those tropes formed in, the other is actually made in japan

(you)

(you)

Seriously my man?

and how does dragon maid not filled with anime tropes and or have context of tropes formed in?

it respects and uses them appropriately unlike well, this:

dragon maid is a basic 6/10 enjoyable sol with some light character development, really nothing worth arguing over. hardly shit tho

will this new version be an update or a separate release? I wouldn't mind spending money on the game again if the nicalis shit is true.

No clue. All we know it has a separate title and a new character

Was fucking great and I want that back in my life.

GEESE

I'm worried about the new update since its not a new character from the kickstarter voting.

Fuckoff back to /a/

I don't know where kyoani hurt (you), but I can assure (you) that nobody cares that you're so mad about dragon maid.

Only played it in a day but it was a really great experience. Good presentation, good roster and the music is fantastic (second favorite in the series after SFA2G).

!!!

Geese looks awesome and they even brought his classic theme. Credit where credit is due.
Trunks was also shown but meh.

How vauge. How about a comparison to exhibit how it does it better, being from Japan doesn't make it any less shit, RWBY also has character development, so essentially, if you don't make the comparison and instead just say vauge statments about it, you'll convince no one.

When it's called trash and you say it's better with no elaboration, then it's still trash until you elaborate.

If you want to actually defend the show, then actually defend it.

From Gematsu:
The company also announced that registration for the summer-due closed beta will begin on July 26 and feature nine characters. Currently, seven characters have been announced: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Frieza, Majin Buu, and Trunks.

to add on to that this announcement was from a china stream so I'm also doubting if they're going to deliver on their promises or just do what their recent check gave them

you never really gave any answers. You just said it was from japan and it's mediocre but I like it.

In his defense he said it wasn't worth arguing about. Let's continue to talk about evo

And from their Arika article:
Arika announced at Evolution 2017 that its “Mysterious Fighting Game (Title Still Undecided),” which was first shown on April 1, has begun development on a PlayStation 4 version and will launch simultaneously in North America, Europe, and Japan in 2018.
A playable beta / sever test will be held at the end of 2017. Pre-orders will also be available in Japan alongside the beta test, with pre-order bonuses to be announced at a later date. Pre-order bonuses for other regions have yet to be decided.
The game will be the newest entry in its EX series. Previous EX series titles include the Street Fighter EX titles.
Here are some new details about the game:

■ What is Gougi?
In the past, Garuda (a being made up of the lingering grudges of powerul warriors who fell in battle) was sealed by the Hayate clan.
Although Garuda was resurrected once, thanks to the self-sacrifice of a Hayate descendant, he was sealed once again. However, feeding on the energy released during Kairi and Hokuto’s battles, Garuda was resurrected once more and became a demon that seeks out powerful souls in order to devour them. Gougi is the very embodiment of a fallen warrior’s spirit. It contains Energy, Power, Skill, and Secret Techniques.
Powerful souls can join together with Gougi to draw out new powers, but those with weak souls are unable to resist the Gougi and end up being corrupted.

■ Who is Shirase?
The true identity of “Hokuto,” once the bloodline seal placed on her was released. The illegitimate child of the Mizugami Family; to hide her real identity she took the name of Hokuto and jointed the main family. She was brainwashed at infancy and given the mission to kill Kairi, but once the spell wore off, “Hokuto” became no more.
With her final will, she sealed her younger sister Nanase’s memory, so that she could live a life as a normal girl.

■ Characters

KAIRI
Backstory: Having lost his memory, he is now locked in an endless battle with other powerful warriors. Garuda has been following Kairi around the globe, feeding on the powerful spirits Kairi releases in battle. He is Nanase’s brother, and Shirase’s half-brother.

SHIRASE
Backstory: The true identity of the assassin Hokuto, after being freed from the sealed placed on her. With her final will, she erased Nanases’ memories in order for her to live a normal life. Having lost the ability her feel emotion, her only mission now is to kill Kairi.

GARUDA
Backstory: A living corpse acting as the vessel for a countless number of powerful souls; he is made up of lingering grudes and resentment. Originally existing only to fight, in the flames of battle his sense of self became twisted and he turned into a monster that seeks to devour all other powerful souls.
Once, a great warrior sacrificed his life to seal Garuda away, but after resonating with the powerful “dark energy,” he was reborn. A descendant of the Hayate clan once sealed Garuda in his own body, but was eventually taken over and became the new vessel. With the energy released during Kairi and Shirase’s battle, Garuda was able to resurrect himself once more by feeding on the spirits of powerful warriors.

some guy nobody likes
Backstory: After finding reemployment in a very good position, he is living a productive life as a salaryman. However, he is troubled by the fact that he has no recollection over the recent Skullomania appearances. That doubt has given birth to new powers. He has a pet dog named Pochiro.

DARUN MISTER
Backstory: The undefeated champion of Indora Pro Wrestling. After the God of Indora spoke to him in a dream, Darun resigned from his role as Purun’s bodyguard and made his way to Japan. He was utterly defeated by Garuda and left on the verge of death, but he was protected and saved by Gougi. He is now a man completely determined to face Garuda once again and defeat him. He is incredibly hot-blooded.

yep, because i dont really care about it that much. feel free to watch it to make your own opinion

said explicitly I don't care about it. watch it to make your own opinions, or just continue to shit yourself that it's not cowboy beep boop, either way I'm laughing

So was there a Guilty Gear announcement?

That better not mean that there will be no characters from Fighting Layer.

No cause its dead

Chibi Ram I swear to God

Nigga you just had an argument about it and you say you don't care about it.

If that were true you'd never get involved at all. You defended it over an equally shitty show, all while trying to detach yourself from it as if it means you "win" an argument.

You're about as doublefaced as a politician.

There's your problem, you're looking at the anime adaptation.

Beautiful.

Isn't it co-owned by Namco like how EX is with Capcom?

that was an argument to you? lol

God cannot save GG now

>>>/a/

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ROOONG DEATH!

If they put his theme in the game it'll be legit the best theme in Tekken 7 not that that's saying much

PREDICTABRU

I knew he was my hero for a reason.

Those are awesome for emulating 2D games, man. Get a couple of those if you can.

No clue about the actual games themselves but Arika owns all the original characters from each series.

Geese is pretty much gonna be the character I always pick when I'm forced to play Tekken 7 now.

They'll probably realize that it needs to be changed to fit the ambiance of T7.
WUB WUBWUB WUBWUB WUBWUBWUB

They'll also need to change his looks. He desperately needs something that adds nothing to his design.

A bunch or retarded logo/designs on his cloths, also a belt buckle.

He needs flame motifs on his hakama and a dumb cape thing with geyser motifs on it.

At least we'll get DB x GG x in 10 years. Maybe that MB HD remake will be using the Xrd engine

And Capcom gets to close the show with A. GIANT. FUCKING. LEAF.

The worst part is that it's not even the good leaf they designed.

Thank god it won't be wolf hawkfield.
R-right?

Now, if Bamco makes DEADLY RAVE his 10 hit string, I'll cream my pants.

And Blair too

You really are retarded.

oh boy

I'm legitimately shocked by how much of a fucking nightmare MvCI's PR is. Nothing is going right with that game, I'm almost expecting them to cancel it well, I'm hoping at least.

They'd be fools not to do it.

This never gets old. Always cracks me up when the music starts.

Geese will always be a iconic character for me. FF for the Mega Drive was my first FG and I played Geese a lot; the manual included the code to select him.
Speaking of which, shame he lost the Souther dive which was old plane shift attack.

I'm surprised to see everyone go after Capcom's throat at Evo. It's like everyone wanted to tear Ono a new ass-hole (Now everyone needs to call out the scum bags in the fgc like Fchamp, Wong, Chris G, etc.).

There's no way anyone's going to let down the shit Ono, Capcom, Fchamp, Combofiend, and John D pulled off this weekend. Capcom has to literally kill MvC:I, fire Ono/Combofiend/John D, and drastically fix everything wrong with SFV before 2018 (or just kill SFV).

I'm expecting Disney to shovel a billion dollars into marketing it as a tack-on to Infinity War, fail to break even, and drop Capcom's Marvel license entirely.

MvC4 by Netherrealm Studios, summer 2019.

I'm just going to leaving this here. The shiling seen at Evo is…something.

I hope someone blows him up with this.

Kappa is already busting on this, but you're more than Welcome to show this to him on Twitter.

What are they talking about? Marvel vs Capcom started at 3

If work slows down I'll try.

Oh yea, and it only consisted of what? 5-6 functions you always see in tourneys?

People call them shills and what do they do? Double down on the shilling.

Did that guy just assume Anakaris' gender? Fuckin' shitlords.

Side note, kula_fingerguns is one of the most beautiful things to grace this Earth, I swear.

Bombard him with futa Morrigan. :^)

Rip

wew

All memes aside, it's a lovely render

It really is.

Ww need even more.

If only I had a ps4 or knew someone that had played non-capcom games.

Can't really complain, it's a great guest, I was hopping for -insert any Yakuza character- but this is awesome too.
Let's just hope they learn from their mistakes and balance him from the get go.
If the next guest is from DOA or VF we will have a character from each relevant 3D fighting game. An EX character would be fucking awesome, but I don't think that's going to happen.
2b or R. Mika would give us great fap material though

I think that means that even with the nerf Jack is still very viable and not "ruined". Also it was 2 jack players.

The shills are gonna spin this EVO as a great success and the battered housewives are gonna go hallelujah.

This why it almost kills me the artist doesn't pull more like those. Imagine a whole set and then SNK putting it as alternate character select renders.
fingerguns Kula /sexy lean Luong / eyeball Sylvie ( ) - order select

I'm 90% sure once sega gets around to VF6 (they're prepping for something for the anniversary, I can feel it) that they'll add a Yakuza character and/or Ryo Hazuki as guest characters

Only two DLC guests characters are planned though.
I'm not sure which character I'd like the most, but I'm enjoying the game regardless. Pretty great all around in spite of the issues.

In their defense MvC doesn't have any reveals left, anyone who cares at all already knows about the leaks.

It'll probably be Ryo that gets into VF6 since IIRC Shenmue 1 had some tie with VF during development.
I hope it's Majima in T7 for knife run bullshit.

Wasn't the other guest character datamined to have a burst and airdash? I clearly remember someone mentioning that in these threads. It's probably someone from Guilty Gear.

Shenmue was supposed to be a VF game that's Yakuza-style at first.

It's gonna be fucking unreal to have any anime fighter character just from their clothes, I really can't imagine it working too well + Harada had been asking a lot for character suggestions before the T7 release and Kiryu was pretty up there.

Yeah, that and Harada was meeting up with Arc System Works people

I don't think there would be any clothing problem from an anime character in Tekken, just look at devil jin.

They can change the artstyle of the character just like they did with Geese and Akuma, and didn't Harada say those two guest characters will be from fighting games anyway? Seriously, if you looked at Geese in any appearance before KOF14 where they couldn't afford sprites, he'd need exactly as many adjustments as someone like Slayer.

I just think that every BB character might be too out there for Tekken but maybe a few GG characters can fit, probably not characters like Faust or I-no even.

Likely a gruffier version of pic related. Yeah, I think it would look godawful.

Looks like a bona fide idiot. T7 is overrun with overdressed jackasses, really. I'd say the specific issue with GG/BB characters is that they're very colorful and those move sets are quite out there. The most Geese and Akuma have is basically a projectile.

He specifically could work. Doesn't do anything too crazy; at his core, he's all about fisticuffs.

Slayer would be tits, I don't care about you fags.

Yeah, and if you think of how Akuma was implemented in Tekken 7, Harada could easily be a madman and make Slayer Eliza's father or something.

No shut up

Well she does have a dashing straight punch too.

I want to mod my qanba carbon to have a better stick since the default one is pretty shitty. How do I check for compatibility and what stick should I get?

I mean sure if smash is at evo why can't dissidia get in on the action.

So capcom's "reveals" are gonna be The fucking leaf and Super Street Fighter V at this point? Hahaha, they're fucked

There are a few characters that would work better but I want to see Venom in 3D.

Hard hitting Brawlers always make for great, simple characters. Probably why I like Shen

shen would've fit like clockwork in garou

What's this? I wasn't watching EVO today, just hearing about all the announcements from Holla Forums.

Ono announces the Battleborn tiny head man for Street Fighter, what a win.

SFV's next DLC character is their first canadian character who is some random ass boss from final fight

Finally a character Capcom's new audience can identify with.

Oh. I remember some anons speculating about that a few days ago.

Christ.

He actually animates pretty well but that face is the stuff of horrors.

they somehow made him look worse than

We weren't speculating. This shit was leaked. Next two:

Yay for final fight bosses no remembers. Is his theme as shit as ed's?

Christ Almighty, I had no expectations and I'm still disgusted

redbull.com/us-en/evo-2017-daisuke-guilty-gear-interview

Daisuke wants Robo-Ky next.

What the fuck man

You might as well count each color as a separate character if your that desperate

Are they doing this to spite everyone? God damn, that's awful.

People already did

Just when I thought they couldnt sink any lower

On one hand, I have to wonder what was going through Capcom's head in approving this (if anything at this point), but on the other I see wasted potential with this character due to being in a shit game.

Cam you imagine buying charactees before knowing who they were and getting this shit? How can people that did this live with themselves?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRAVO CAPCOM

I'm so glad he's a filthy leaf. Truly the cherry on top of this marvelous shit-sundae.

Custom Trump costume? Please, that's all I ask.

Make South Town Great Again

SNK had a history if hating democrats. It's honestly more likely than you would think.

Gee geese, how come your mom lets you fall off TWO skyscrapers & survive?

GEESE actually had the immortality scrolls from the Jin brothers, that was explained in Real Bout I think.

I haven't Played Real bout in years. I honestly don't remember if he ever used them. The Canon ending up until now was he died, & that leads into Garou: Mark of the wolves…but now…did they ever explain Akuma showing up in Tekken 7?

Kazumi saved his ass once and he owes her

I meant how a CAPCOM character jumped from the street fighter universe into tekken's story.

Come on, that would be just lazy.
An ancient demon did it

How many more crossover characters are we getting? I'm guessing a Virtua Fighter Character would be next. Someone from guilty gear would be too out of character for Tekken.

I JUST realized what he reminded me of

If you 360º your opponents, they win.

At least you have Maxima.

Git rake'd, syrup sipper.

do you?

you had wolverine

Are you saying he maybe some kind of "Big Guy"

He indeed is a fellow of considerable size.

You're right. I don't want Crapcom to do anything stupid with Mike Haggar like give him a fucking trademark favorite food gimmick or make him edgy for the hell of it.

Ours was fucking blanka, leafs have good characters on other games.

it's like poetry

At least SNK isn't that mean and there is wolf hawkfield in VF

y

/a/ hates dragon meido now

I don't remember seeing this Jack-whatever in Tekken.

It seemed liked another slice of life show with people no one would tolerate in real life that everyone latches on to

wht happened?

They're better to Abigails too.

I guess that might be it. I thought it would be shit too, but I warmed up to it. It ended up being charming, even through the lewdness.

So is Abigail, Jedah and Gamora really gonna be capcom's only fucking reveals?

why not?

Were you really expecting something from Capcom

Is Jedah still bloody?

I was honestly expecting the damage control SSFV rumor to come true

nope. Didn't do the dobson or the decapitation reversal in the vid, so those were likely removed

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You honestly expected a bloody jedah when disney is backing the game and capcom is planing to go full esports?

Nope.

Jedah got into a fight with the great emperor of evil Mickey the Mouse, lost hideously, and as penance he had to have his blood transfused with grape jelly

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oversmash looks awful

why are people calling it oversmash? It looks more like league or the millions of other gook ripoffs

Why would anyone want to show this? Who chose to release this footage?

Because they ALL look the same?

Paladins, League, Overwatch, all of their stupid characters are cut off from the same mold, just trying so hard to be diverse and fantasy-driven.

doesn't that happen after like season 3 and part 2 of the story mode?

Those artstyles share similarities to me. I can't tell the difference anymore. just MMO tripe artstyle

I'm surprised they have the confidence to release this and not show any gameplay like their name will ride on it alone. I guess they don't have much respect for their audience since it is directed torwards kids who play smash

Have to say, it's at least good for a laugh seeing the Abigail reveal from the audience side.

Meanwhile, online it's like…

What did he mean by this?

nothing…

They're just having dinner celebrating Capcom's assured destruction

Trips confirm it.

I know

Kek

Compare and contrast.

Jesus christ

Which game?

Another problem is the fact that it's F2P online, so, no local? Would they be this stupid?

By the way, if capcom didn't had an idea to add jack 7 to sfv, why would they chose Abigail, and not Haggar, or Black Widow maybe?
They really lost themselves completely …

HERE WE GO AGAIN

By the way, now that SNK have characters in both Tekken and DoA, who would be nice representants from those games on KoF?
I would go with Tina and Jun/Unknown.

Mystery Nigga where were you

Which game?

SFV finals after the jap made his ingrish speech

Apparently Disney didn't allow Kazunoko to use Cammy's default costume. Can esports fuck off already?

Never gonna happen as capcom fucked snk over taking all the money while at the same time putting snk in an even worse financial situation then before the game was made.

Someone buy that kemono friends fighter and upload it so we can have a tourney for it

I'm wondering if Abigail can jump? I'm betting xhe will also be ez mode inputs a la Ed but with a multiple direction roll as a v-skill.

How bout a black son?

Thoughts on EVO?

I love how every reveal blew Capcom out of the fucking water, and I'm a little surprised a Carl won Blaz.

tourneys were a nice watch.
reveal wise everything save for Capcom and Not-smash what is it now? 7? looks great, kinda wish a bit more characters were revealed for DBFZ though, albeit I don't really know who I want.

It was alright. I enjoyed it more last year. I would be singing a different tune if kedako made it into GG top 8 though

Revealing Trunks is like revealing Goku. It's almost a no brainer that Trunks will be in it. I want to see the weirdos like Tao Pai Pai, Mr. Satan, the little green time stopper fucker from the Ginyu force. People like that with unique or goofy play styles.

Is Skullgirls really that bad, if so why?

…Damn.

Bad music and VA though.

>tfw Hakan was the first fighter ever representing your country in a popular fighting game
Feels great man

What made Street Fighter EX great? I'm sitting on the EX 3 with less spare DVDs than I'm comfortable with.

Wont be happening, only op characters will be playable.

Thought this was the least hype evo on record, but the reveals were really good minus capcom announcing a retard from Canada.

Gotta love the dislikes though, everyone has had enough of capcoms shit.

I dunno, I wanna see what all the fuss is about.

Then play the first 2 games, how the hell did you manage to immediately gravitate towards the worst one?

Arika's fighter is real, That makes it the best Evo fucking ever.
Plus you had seriously everyone curb stomping capcom;

The Guard Breaks, Super Canceling and Excel Combos mechanics tied together with better original characters than 90% of the rest of the SF franchise.

EX 3 isn't that bad. It's got some balancing problems, removing Guard Break was a bad idea and the tag mechanic wasn't polished properly but it's still a fun game with a great roster.

Knew it was too good to be true

But….where the fuck are they going to pull enough characters from to make a fun and diverse 3v3 fighter if they only have top characters? Technically speaking only main arc villians and people from Super will be in it then for bad guys. None of the androids could touch ss2 anybody so that just leaves shitters from Super. It even makes putting in Tien or Piccolo questionable.

You'll get your super saiyans and weird ass alien villains and you'll like it.

For a small team, this is not terrible.

will canucks ever recover

He had to change to the CPT one.
Yet, they had qualms broadcasting a nigger being lynched.

Holy shit! It really is.

CU already uploaded their rundown on the individual of considerable height.
His story is that he's looking for his monster truck. No shit. Well, I'd go check on Birdie or Balrog first. Just a feeling.

V-Skill is a body-check parry. High and low.
V-Trigger lets him charge up his four different heavy punches for one hit of armour and extended juggles. A full charge will break the opponent’s guard.
Has two command grabs and one of them can be canceled into four follow-ups.

archive.is/KuXCK

OH SHIT
twitter.com/snk_oda/status/886810094977007616

2slow

Fuck

Guess there is another reason why Capcom had to deny his presence.

About fucking time

I'm not even hyped for this but whatever it's going to sell.

Still not buying Xrd but good for them

I hope that MvC:I burns and Capcom goes with it.

How could you forget the first Canadian street fighter?

It's happening.

archive.is/wuN3T

One thing I want to understand is why Disney is being so shortsighted with Functions infinite:
It is really curious to know what kind of mess is happening on Capcom's development cycle.
This is insane really.

Still catching up on EVO happenings.

I finally understand Abigail's design. They hired that hyper muscle fetish modder

THAT MUSIC FOR THE EX PART!!!!! SOMEONE HAS TO TELL ME THE NAME OF THAT PIECE MAN, IS FUCKING 90'S FIGHTERS DREAM

Goddammit, I had forgotten this shit existed.

Every day we stray further from God's light.

EX had the best Chun-li theme.

Daily reminder

…that you should never let FGC celebs be anything more than testmonkeys.

why all the hate for abigail? He's everything I never knew I wanted in a character and then some

look at this fucking lumbering giant of a canadian with his aitusm butt-scooting wheels this dude pretending he's a fucking CAR

and he'll hit you like one, you could fit the entirety of ed in one of his arms i s2g

Pic related would be cool to return.

The model is ugly. And if they wanted to add a character from FF that was never on a SF game before, Haggar would be much better received.

every other company there save for smash pulling out the hypest reveals one after another probably doesn't help at all, and considering this character is more or less the response to the 30th anniversary of Street Fighter as a whole, people have the right to be upset
I'm actually really interested in trying out this character, he looks fun to me but holy fuck his face, especially with his win outro, it's like Ono saw the character model swaps and how fucked there faces got and designed a character to be like that naturally.

It's pretty much safe to say that all the EX characters are gonna be in the game since it's following the lore for those games. Especially Blair since she's the most popular one outside everyone that was already revealed.

As for the Fighting Layer characters? It would be an easy way to have a robust and diverse roster without having to create new characters.

Model is hideous but I wouldn't say it's because of the character being comically ugly; 3D Hugo had the same problem while 2D Hugo looked perfectly fine.
Design is a bit overdone; tires are hardly a interesting visual motif and he has too much of it. Just the ones on his biceps would be enough. The lipstick and painted nails make him look like a tranny; the supposed King Diamond reference isn't working and they should have stayed with "wrestler war paint".
Gameplaywise, he'll likely be terrible. It's a less mobile, bigger Zangief. Best chance he has is being broken in the first week before getting nerfed because God forbid a grappler/giant is viable.
And then there's what said; all the other reveals were hype as fuck.
Jubei - I don't play BB but I know that every time a update is announced, people beg for the goddamned cat
Skullomania - arguably the most beloved SF EX newcomer. He's not my favorite, but unlike a certain idiot, I won't act like I don't know people like him.
Geese - 'nuff said. I don't think there's a choice that would have pleased a larger amount of people.

Now, how are they gonna fuck up the next two?

Get me Blair and Pullum and I think I'm game. Really hoping they put those two, if not just because the character models so far look really good even if I prefer Hokuto's original, simpler look.

What was the name of that one PS1 emulator that can do netplay? Its not ePSXe, but I remember seeing a Tekken 3 netplay tournament for it a few months ago. Anyone know what it's called and does anyone have a dl link to it?

monky bizness 4lyfe pocket siege

Don't forget about mobile marvel shit too where they also promote x-men.

Anybody have clips of the fidget spinner kid from Injustice 2 at evo?

Hope is the right link now.

I want to play SFIV but all the matches I find are turk cockroaches with shit connection help

After trying to play GG with the pad, I'm starting to think I should just stick to keyboard for 2D fighters, and use the pad for 3D fighters. Should I do that, or am I quitting too early when it comes to using a pad for 2D fighters?

you should do what ever feels comfortable for you.

Is this worth 40 buckaroonies?

I used a pad, but I'm a weirdo that maps the buttons to the shoulder buttons, however I don't know if it was because I'm using a PS4 controller, but I find it impossible to press two buttons at the same time.

How long have you been trying? And those are some great legs

I've only recently tried playing on pad, as I got a cheap one the other day. I've been playing on keyboard for almost 2 years and it feels more natural than any controller. I even find myself having trouble doing dps with a pad. and yes, those are some nice legs.

meant to reply to

Oh, sf Saturn pad guy. Yeah, it's gonna be rough moving from 2 years of something else. I'd say try to balance things out and sometimes grind a little with the pad.

I play pad, and I find it to be perfectly fine. Getting used to using macros and the motions required is important and can take a bit to get used to.
Personally, I'd recommend picking up something like a Hori Fighting Commander since the layout is more natural for fighting games and allows for more easily accessible buttons.

No, it's just a bad version of final burn alpha with some pre-installed ROMs.

You can use it on the PS4/PS3/PC without any dicking around, but the parts are pretty cheap. 25 would be the highest I'd pay for it. I got mine for 20 bucks

He's a leaf

Well, quite a bit of happenings.

Why are they so fucking pathetic?

Abigail seems so bad it's good if that makes any sense. Best case scenario it's a cool unique character that gets nerfed to oblivion before any big majors because >muh fgc esports or he is jus completely awful and makes more people wise to Capcom's tomoolery of late. I can't wait to see the LTG clips of him getting rock em sock em robots.

With Akuma and Geese as guest characters, I assume the next character won't be a good guy either

Neither of them did anything wrong

Yeah if the leaks are right, the next one's probably going to be a badguy

Huh. Pretty cool detail.

But still, everything else.

more please

fuck it. seconded

Don't encourage it

what could go wrong

Here is an entire channel for you disgusting degenerates

That's what I'm talking about

That's because it was already dead, user.
It was Dead on Arrival.

He's a Hugo rip-off.
They decided to replace him with a Biffmeatslab McSpacemarine because their new target audience doesn't remember Andre the Giant.
Alex only got in because he was a fan favorite.

well personally i just wanted to see big huge tits but theyre kind of overshadowed by super saiyan 4

Abigail is a dumb brute who basically has no intelligence. He's a humorous throwaway like Rufus was in SFIV.

Gameplay wise, he fits what I like in characters personally. Abigail looks like he WILL put the fear in people just out of his dash alone, and having 2 command grabs can fuck with people. Abigail is a huge fucking brute that gives no fucks. Sure he's KINDA like Ganondorf from Sm4sh and Brawl, but it would be nice if we got a grappler with a teleport. I just love characters with command grabs that can lead to mixups, which is rare for fighting games. Pic related is fav fighting character ever for me, even if its from a Smash game.

To be honest, I don't understand why anyone likes him either. But oh well.

There's bots like that have been all over twitter lately, first saw them replying to nichegamer tweets. Doubt it's only a smash thing.

Cause they play Smash