What are video games or levels that tried to be spookie-babookie but weren't?

What are video games or levels that tried to be spookie-babookie but weren't?

Every horror game in the past ~10 or more years.

Everything that Capcom has ever made that has tried to be spooky.

How about the exact opposite: a spooky level in an otherwise not spooky game. Specifically the ghost ship from Too Human

To me is F.E.A.R. You're too busy shooting shit go get spooked.

Hey I used to get scared with this when I was a kid.

The first 4 or so Resident Evil were kinda spooky

Wait, they were trying to be spooky with that level? The most frightening thing in that shit was the amount of nigger music they put in it.

YOU KNOW ME THE FIGHTIN' FREAK KNUCKLES AND WE'RE AT PUMPKIN HILL, YOU READY?

I honestly don't know..

I wanna fuck zombie zora

I liked Little Nightmares for what it was, but the game became less and less spooky. The butler with long arms was spooky, same goes for his derelict living quarters, the chefs weren't really spooky because you can evade them and are less active than the butler, the Tumblrites were just gluttons but were pretty innefectual, and the Lady was spooky was was too inactive to feel like a threat.

When Six eats the Nome it was spooky because it felt kinda unexpected and uncalled for, but I didn't longer feel anything when she ate the Lady. What, did they expect she was gonna buy or spare her?

Still, decent short game, and I want to put my dick in Six.

i got tense at certain parts of intense gameplay but otherwise yeah bretty meh

Nightmare Ned was… weird. It was definitely gross at some points, but I don't remember it being too spooky. I might just not remember everything right.

Pumpkin hill is more of a Knuckles being cool even though he is scared level than spooky. I don't think they even tried to do it spooky.

bout 99% of them

Medievil had a Tim Burton-esque cartoony horror atmosphere and aesthetics but didn't actually attempt at horror. It did succeed in being very pretty and sounding badass though.

This one post just hit me right in the feels with the nostalgia, user. I still have the CD somewhere too…

The cartoon got spooky sometimes though.