Digimon vidya - Hyper-Spirited Edition

For a series about accidental frankenstein monsters that can corrupt the very fabric of reality, the regular Holla Forums threads about Digimon are surprisingly comfy.

-------------------

Upcoming
English-language tutorial gameplay from Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory (with no voice lines implemented yet) - youtube.com/watch?v=3N07JeoAkC0
Livestream of some more Hacker's Memory gameplay (Japanese) - youtube.com/watch?v=lqMGmKjQTQ4

Recent
Digimon World: Next Order is the newest game to come West - youtube.com/watch?v=0f2rlWxMu3k
20th Anniversary versions of the classic V-Pet keychains- archive.is/rx2wl

Other
Digimon Adventure (PSP) will have an unofficial English patch by the end of the year - digimonadventurenglish.weebly.com/updates
An user made a template tool for custom Digimon charts - dl5.volafile.org/redir/get/ZAyFxa1Rd0g8

Previous thread: >>12954273

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz5SEJzBZBA
wikimon.net/Category:X-Antibody_Digimon
archive.is/rx2wl
wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th
digimon.net/20th/
archive.is/Cpy8V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was thinking the same thing and was a little sad the last thread was on its way out.

It's a shame there's no online game to really give the threads some life like the fullderp threads.

Post your ideal Digimon partner
Hard Mode: you can only choose one

That quiz last thread said Renamon
But I'd choose either Impmon or Flamedramon for various lewd reasons

Didn't realize Next Order was out.

Any good?

When are they going to reveal the playable cyber slut for Cyber Sluts 2?

Gimme a cute one that digivolves into sexy(but still cute) ones, boss.

it would be an OC digimon, cause the digimon universe has such a wacky and varied designs. in fact, i'm surprised they didn't make a game with a digimon maker, they'd basically need several base animals, and for their evolution's just make them larger and give'em weapons/armor/cybernetics or make them more humanoid.

both Digimon MMOs were atrociously bad and pay2win. i don't think we could make Holla Forums anons play a digimon MMO even if we gathered the most hardcore digimon fans on Holla Forums. they're just abominably bad.

/r/ing a drawfag make a picture like this but with renamon instead of bugs. i need it for everytime i make a post about what digimon MMOs could have been, and what they actually turned out being.

How does someone who's had no interest in Digimon or has never played Digimon, go about playing Digimon?

Agumon.

oooh right, my bad, i'm talking about the "old age" desktop MMOs.

in this nu-age of tracking RFID devices disguised a "phones" with """"games"""" on them, i am completely in the dark. i don't know how much card-collecting mobage trash is available on phones.

you pirate digimon world and emulate it on ePSXe (or your emulator of choice) and play it.

It's amazing how quickly I went from being excited to sad.

I know, I know.
I'm just commenting that it pains me to see smartphones not being used to make a proper digimon or megamen.exe game where we use the phone itself like an actual digivice or megaman thingy.
Pokemon GO was a poor attempt at it, since it focus too much on catching instead of raising and battling, and pokemon has nothing to do with it since pokemon aren't digital.
Pretty much every game on google play.

Applimon for example would actually work if it was on smartphones and used apps to generate digimon a-la Monster Rancher. I wouldn't even care about the weird designs. So much wasted potential holy shit.

why is the boss music in digimon games so effective, it gets you pumped like shit's getting real and its just turn based

who's the golden mon between alpha and omega there?

Pokemon GO was a test of human stupidity. the whole purpose was to see how many retards would walk around with their phones out completely unaware of their surroundings and get mugged by blacks or ran over by cars.

i like to believe yggdrasil got pretty good results out of it.

Does it matter to play all the Digimon games in order or is it like Pokemon where they just add new monsters and stuff?

its like pokemon games, there is no real story connecting all games and animes other than multiverse bullshit.

The nice thing is, unlike Pokemon the games are so different that when you play older games it isn't like your playing the same game with less features.

Is there a set "must-play" for a beginner?
One where it isn't too much for the eyes to take in with flashing shit everywhere?

Spoiler that catcunt please.

Start at the origins and the best, Digimon World 1, it can look pretty good if you have the right emulator settings, the models are nice

I started with Digimon World 3
How big of a mistake did I make?

I don't know your tolerance for flashes, so I can't quite say. But anyway personally I recently tried World 1, but didn't like all of it's experimenting at the expense of the player. World 3/2003 is much better, but can kick your ass if you don't grind enough or abuse quick saves for the training gym. Also the Digivolving tree is so damn obtuse.

Pics related might be a good beginner friendly start, they're pretty decent and easy to find online.

Not too bad, other than the load times it's a good game, just very different
In 1 you get better bonded with 1 Digi, he is yours, and you must take care of him of else it will be a shit evolution (maybe)
In 3 they're more of tools you can swap out and don't really need to take care of

hey don't call tailmon a catcunt, you foxcunt

I think they are talking about the cunt on the cat at the very least.

Oh no

i didn't even see that until you mentioned it

It's pronounced pussyfox

And yeah, this.

I want to fuck that.

oh fuck here comes dat spam boii

I guess?

check the catalog, the Holla Forums spam moved over here

oh. That, thought you meant Renamon posting. Anyway yeah it is certainly here.

I dont know shit about applimon but its a logical next step for the franchise in the modern age. The internet is both prevalent and irrelevant and everyone's got a smartphone, it just makes sense.

Plus even if youre a fan of the regular series, they had the decency to make it its own thing instead of rolling it into the main franchise canon.

Also Musimon a fucking qt

Penis is gay.

penis is good.

why would anyone complain about that sweet foxpussy?

except applimon is garbage.

Nice trips but youre a penis so that makes you 555x gayer than me

Penis isn't good. And I wasn't complaining about Renamon's fox vagina. I wanna stick my dick in that myself.

everytime you fap to renamon your touching youre dick so your supergay user :)

Touching my own dick is fine. Touching any other dick is not. I certainly don't imagine other dicks either, so where were we about Renamon's superior vagina?

I knew a guy growing up that thought this way. I think he had really strict parents or something. His younger sister was the town bike

I think the concept of it is just fine
But like i said, garbage or no, its not part of the main series so you can comfortably ignore it

will do

wot a shame.

You need to broaden your taste guys.

Ignore furfags, don't reply to furfags, filter furfags.

you only need one
But I'll choose Guilmon

Tyrannamon. My main in Digimon World 1. Or Monochromon So what's a dinosaur rookie digimon that isn't just Agumon or Guilomon?

Dunno, there has been a bit of downtime since info has come out, however I did learn this badass is in the game.

Other than that, here is the last official trailer.

because if there is one thing Digimon has been known for, it's bosses that you should be pumped for.

Prefer World 3 myself….if not for the design. Seriously, Greymon is smaller than a Tyrannomon? Hell, Greymon in general. Dude's teeth looks like it came from the Big Book of British Smiles compared to his World 2 counterpart.

So, Crimson/Chaos Lord has a name now?

I was looking into that.

Seems that the digital world, like it always does, assimilated and adaptedwhen presented with new data. After Crimson absorbed the chaos lords and was beaten by the hero in DW2, the data dispersed and gave rise to the ability of "Chaos Lord" showing up in true form as a digimon, reformatted as Chaosdramon.

It's interesting as, instead of being a Mugendramon with a different head and red paint job, he actually has a somewhat more humanoid shape, much like Neo Crimson, thus I would say that he's all of those guys in a new body, but without the prior mental obsessions.

The one in the game you encounter via storyline is just munching on some electricity of a server and causing trouble due to how powerful his presence is. When you show up, he actually offers you some electricity to feed on, showing he's a pretty cool dude. When you say you gotta have him stop feeding from it, then he gets bent out of shape and, as all digimon do to settle disputes, challenges you to battle him for the power supply.

I'll exclude agumon and gabumon pallet swaps.

lets have a look… okay, seems that "dinosaur" and "dragon" are often treated as two sides of the same coin in digimon, so as a rule, small dragon digimon also count, though I'm guessing you want guys who can turn into tyrannomon and/or monochromon.

On another note, I spaced here were X versions of metal Tyrannomon and Monochromon.

A couple of bits of OC.

What kind of Guilmon?

God these designs can get fucking hilarious sometimes.

What do you mean what kind of Guilmon?

A Guilmon with dicke and balls

Would you?

Is it disease/STD free?

why is its dick bleeding?

Why haven't bandai made a Tamagotchi/RPG like online game? I want to raise digimon and battle them online.
I have played the MMO and it was pretty boring.

Not in that particular image

Then I wouldn't hit it

because the jews tell them it wouldn't be profitable. and you know how these companies work, its all market research, thinktanks and no soul.

Your loss
I mean technically. That you don't "gain" anything from it

You might discover a new kind of STD that bugchasers would love to have (^;

You would have thought they would have made one by now after the Pokemon GO fad went big for awhile.

Ah so, everytime you take out a digimon, their scattered data basically made a clean slate version of their past self…if they go through the same evolution route

That's actually pretty neat.

but pokemon is popular with kids and retards (which the west is chock full of), digimon is popular only with a small niche so such a thing would have low profitability and as soon as they hear those two words every investor kike pulls out their money

Are there any translation issues with Next Order?
I know Cyber Sleuth had some with dialogue options without proper line breaks.

And I just saw a vid on Next Order where Black Garurumon is described as
Or something along those lines.

Do Bandai just rush their translation dept?

And then they do it themselves.

TBH a browser/app based Tamagochi should make a mint. Hell, some Retro-Pet game with the exact aesthetic as Tamagochi/Digimon (complete with faux LCD black and green pixels) did better than it's normal cartoon graphic counterpart (1000 more downloads).

So I'd say with all these push notifications, and interacting with local smartphones via bluetooth- I could see it working better than selling the mini toy. Throw in in-app purchases (keep Digi alive for longer, boost a stat, more coins without minigames/battles or watching videos) and it'd make a mint.

Right now though, there's no demand for Digimon amongst normalfags however, and autists will happily scale a mountain instead of paying to skip it.

#wow #whoa

but i mean he is a virus type

Yeah, but do those viruses have any effect on humans?

so what about Luche? is she a digimon or a human?

if she's a digimon, why can't she digivolve? does she have a signature move other than "being a cocktease"?

She's what would be referred to as a proto-program, not unlike chaos lord or neo crimson ot other creaturse that lack the mon suffix.

These creatures generally exist for a period of time before dying either due to age or reformat or whathaveyou, and then are reformatted and reborn as digimon turned data.

>tfw you realize there are hot loli and waif digimon because people actually died in the digital world and their data is being reborn

NEWS HOT OFF THE LINE

So looks like more X digimon, Milleniumon, and a strong sense of Jogress is being added here.

youtube.com/watch?v=hz5SEJzBZBA

Two more confirmed digimon.

well fuck, about time, regular metalgarurumon was a mistake

Somewhat? It's why you can't rightfully hold a grudge against a digimon who has been reborn.

It would somewhat be akin to being pissed off at all people with the name Dave because one Dave did shitty things to you and got hit by a car one day, so you later on run into some guy named dave who's pretty cool but has no clue about the other dave.

weregarurumon was already a biped, why did it go back to 4 legs? it always seemed off to me.

I agree. It went Wolf, then it went werewolf. Just suddenly becoming a mechanical normal wolf again seemed more like a sideways step and was never impressive to me.

god damn, I need to look at this listing better.

wikimon.net/Category:X-Antibody_Digimon

There's an exception to the rule; anyone called MATT deserves bullying by association.

Just ordered myself the Zubamon version. Soon I'll have a gold dragon bro and aids cat waifu to clean up after.

Fox pussy with hips and ass, maybe tits or nothing at all.

i want to get a double titjob by renamon and meicrackmon.

Any V pets where you can get Guilmon?

Just the D-Ark to my knowledge.
Ver 1 goes for around $80
Ver 2 around $50 (probably because for some weird reason they gave Terriermon fans the shaft)
Ver 15 around $200

a long time ago, when i was like 12, i bought a V-pet thingy, i wasn't sure if it was a bootleg or what, could anyone investigate for me?

all i remember is this: it was a digimon tamagotchi, im sure of that, it was red, and i believe it was shaped like a digiegg.

i bought it in some sorta bootleg store around my town. im pretty sure it didn't have any sort of connectivity towards other V Pets, do you guys think there are digimon tamagotchi bootlegs?

Only thing I can think of that sort of has an egg shape is this.

no, definitely wasn't that. i think it was red because it was shaped around guilmon.

it doesn't matter tbh, i dont even know where it ended up and i never even managed to get a rookie.

Thanks m8, I'll see if I can find one at some point

What's he know that we don't know?

There is a bootleg of anything.

then what i got was most likely a shitty bootleg.

probably that he's infected

I'd infect her too.

How wide is the base of Tentomon's cock?

Also im rewatching tamers and god damn i didnt remember ruki being such a massive cunt

;_;

It's just a shame that scene had to be wasted on Tri's generic look.

No gay's here man. Well I ain't at least.

What if you're only gay for 2D?

He was so fucking honest. That hurt the most.

You watching the original cut or the dub?

Because Ruki is a cunt hardcore at the beginning in both but she softens up much more quickly in the original cut. The dub has her as an ice queen for fucking ever and doesn't even pretend she has anything nice to say to anyone until late into the Deva arc.

Wait they still make them? The one I owned had Biyomon and Palmon.

It's been on and off, currently they are making a 20th anniversary version that includes a SHITLOAD of new digimon and combining the original 5 digimon growth charts.

archive.is/rx2wl

HOLY SHIT
Ok, look at pic related.

Now, look at the sprite for Metal Tyrannomon and Extyrannomon.

Is it just me, or is that Meltdown Godzilla and Godilla JR?

original cut
i originally watched the spic dub but i dont remember much about it except that it had the original intro but in spanish

Is there a definitive list of which ones are in the Zubamon color? The wiki is kind of vague.

Hmm, hard to say. looks like…

wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th

According to this, all of them contain ALL digimon EXCEPT for a specific rookie form that is unique to each version. And a few other sites seem to back this up.

Sweet jesus, the spiderweb evolution branches this thing is gonna make.

The spic dub was surprisingly faithful and was considered the best of any dub the show got.

Which is a kick in he balls as the USA cut had very talented VAs but the script re-writing was atrocious.

The Nipponese official site updates almost every week. That picture of Nokia is from the latest update. I know Cyber Sluts 1 only revealed the girl 5 or 6 months after first announcement.

why would you do that

I didn't know it was that many, not bad.

yeah, though I live in the states and have been pretty stupid. I remidied this with

and

So, there is some data on some confirmed digimon as well.

Dude, renamon wasn't even in Rumble Arena 2 or the shitty ps360 fighting game. It's a bit bizarre.

i was talking more specifically about those 20th anniversary ones. renamon isn't available in any of them, which is weird.

Wow, okay, here ,scrolling down on the official page showcases it pretty well by pointing "Yo, these are exclusive!"

digimon.net/20th/

What's the best, easily emulatable game with renamon in it?

Not so weird. Most of the Digimon in them are from the original lineup with only a few newer ones that follow a very specific digivolution line. I figure it would also be asinine for them to put Renamon in there considering they released the new Ark specifically for her and the other tamers digimon alongside these 20th versions. They also rereleased updated versions of all the other digivices recently.

oh well, i was just curious tbh, im not gonna be shelling out 60$ for one of these anytime soon (or ever).

if you guys get called into SUCC'd into the digiworld bring some fuckmons back to earth.

World 2003 (make sure it's 2003 and not 3).
Oh yeah, I just figured that I'd let you know what's up as well as your options if you really wanted a Renamon V-pet… but yeh, unless you know you like these sort of things I wouldn't go spending 60+ bucks on them.

still gay

Digimon: MyDick.exe

Already tried that, the game has the depth of a puddle. Surely there must be another game that requires the player to display basic brain function in order to play.

How much are these going to be when they release?

If not that then you are looking at the DS RPG's, so Dawn and Dusk and Super Xros Wars (JP only)

both emulate pretty well and feel like something between pokemon and your average dungeon crawler.

and as a side note, you can get her pretty early on in Dawn and Dusk.

Will probably try one of those out later then.

Convenient.

Rumble Arena 1 for ps1 has a playable Renamon that you can shitkick other digimon with.

I'll do what I can remember, the quickest way to a digimon's heart is by feeding them. So expect to flip the food bill, but remember not to overfeed or you're gonna have problems.

I'm thinking around the $20 mark… maybe $30. I'd find it outlandish for them to be more but I've been wrong before.

I'm impressed.

they were initially released at 3,780 yen, which is around 40 dollars. They were preordered out within seconds but ebay still has quite a few listed at around 60. I think they are doing a September and December release.

well, pricy but within my budget.

Even if Matt is Broken?

LadyDevimon
Though it does make me want to have an Angewomon too, in order to have the Mastemon option

Why does that rabbit have eye shadow on?
It looks like a whore.

It's a specific breed of rabbit that grows black fur around the eyes to alleviate sun glare.

Aye, not bad, though she does have a plethora of possible forms she can take down the road you may like.

well I guess?
As for other forms I'd take the first, second and last ones.

Is it bad to admit that Rosemon gave me a boner when I saw her in Digital Card Battle?

Yes.

no

No.

Yes.

is Agumon exclusive to the brown color or is he in all of them?

….OK then.

Daw

you liked a woman. You're perfectly fine.

Can you fuck it?

you can fuck anything if you put your mind to it.

Even bees?

I want the females & Renamon. So no.

Nope. You get impregnated with them. Don't do it.

even bees.

What if you fuck the bee's knees?

No wonder why folks think it's hip to fuck bees.

Well this is different.

god damn it, no. At least post a bee girl you little fuck.

What's wrong user
Don't you want to get stung by

By his

I want women you gay. Bee girls are superior anyways.

Other than Cyber Sluts and Next Order, what Digimon games allow you to play as a cute girl?

HIS BEENIS

be in us.

i want to sleep with her ;_;

Same.

Why is she the cutest thing ever?

So you make an exception for male Rena?

no.

I like her too though.

what if i like them both? i mean since there's the whole "2 partners" thing now.

Gold Hawks>>>>Blue falcons
Try and prove me wrong.

Oh and Apsule Monsters

cant prove facts wrong

Have some class.

furfaggotry is nice, prescholer-sized is the best

Man, I had every single one of them in my Cybersleuth team, along with Mastemon.
Lilithmon solos everything except the bullshit speed Royal Knights

If what I'm getting is right, all of them have the same roster but swap out one rookie for another.

I DON'T know if this extends to their evolved forms, but I'm not seeing anything saying said evolved forms are not available to the other versions. I think it's just saying it's easier to get their evolved forms if you have the matching rookie.

You're not wrong.

welp

A cat is fine too

tailmon is hot AF. specially in those sepia tone pictures artist is Tush

i need more cute pics of renamon tbh

fucking flag

you were shitposting somewhere else weren't you?

yes

im going to kill myself

If you insist.

it just werks

I like the female edit of that image.

i wish there was a futa edit of that image.

best of both worlds baby

It was male to start off. I prefer the female edit.

Dude, I'm playing 2003 right now on Pcsxr and tested on ePSXe, and I have no problems. Are you using the SCPH7003 bios for DW2003 or any bios for any game that matter? Cause that might be your problem for Medafen or epsxe. Also, copy the controller plugins from ePSXe to Pcsxr, that might fix things.

stream that game if you're so good

I use the default controller plugin it came with and I use a DS3 and have no problems.
What controller do you use and how's your controller plugin set up?

That's a pretty [spoiler]cute[/cute] comic.

you can tell she didn't put the "-rating:e" tag on her search

Back to cuckchan.

That's actually a common format of spoilering on most image boorus, so while you may not be wrong…

Why

would you put a fancy frilly dress on guilmon to make him look pretty just so that you could lift it while you fuck him?

Yes, if he wanted it

GAYS OUT

fuck off Holla Forumsammad

go away gay

I always like the idea of forced crossdressing on a crowded bus or subway

I guess subway is better because Guilmon could drag you away for some fun after he cant stand it anymore

GAYS NOT WELCOME

a red dinosaur would definitely pass unperceived in a crowded bus if you put a cute frilly dress on him.

Only if it were a female. People would flip out if there's a dinosaur male or not around them in the first place, the fuck are you on about faggot?

how about you read what you're replying to retard

>hes got a ridiculous summer dress on, something like white or blue with sunflower pattern, and a big floppy gardening hat

I did. Re-read what I replied retard.

go to bed, you're too retarded to be alive right now, maybe a nap will fix it.

never.

what?

Bump

What's your guy's favorite Digimon design?

What's your favorite Digimon design?

bump tbh

Let it die, faggot.

Finally got around to playing the DS world games, god this scan before every single battle is eating up a lot of time, probably wasted well over three hours due to it.

Soramoon sluttyex and Hikarimoon sleepingsister version.

Someone said there should be more Gazimon porn is this true

wrong thread sempai

why not

Bump

I want to hang out with Uncle Death

after the last update, i honestly don't even want to see him again.

yeah, they got a bayonetta Jeanne thing going on.

Yes, it's true.

what does it digivolve into?

Jesus
It's just missing a thick juicy cock between his legs

a-user please, my dick can't take that right now

its not gay if you do it with your digimon partner

Singles of truth :^)

Also a bump

am i the only one who thinks this mexican digimon looks horrible, has a retarded name, and was given too much power and presence in the game?

tl;dr: the fight is not worth it, even with maxed mons, you spend far more super recoveries that you can buy back with the money from the fight.

what fucking emulator lets me speed-up DW2? I love this game but god damn it needs turbo speed for the cutscenes and battle transitions.

pSX 1.13

its just that all ps1 emulators are fucking trash, finally got dw2k3 working on mednafen and epsxe by the way, epsxe in specific decided to stop crashing and start working, the audio shits itself randomly tho

literally never happened to me, on any emulator whatsoever

what OS are you using?

also, apparently my saves were deleted from the memory card, but my last savestate of DMW2 was at the last floor of Tera Domain.

i guess 2 years younger me was trying to prove the kimeramon meme true, too bad it never happened.

It was proven that the "Kimeramon spawns at the end of Tera Domain with a 1/666 chance" meme was an outright lie and the people with "proof" were using edited versions of the game. You got him from the handheld whateverthefuck that was japan only.

I'll try it.

tried both in my goydows 7 craptop and my goydows 10 desktop, it did the same shit in both.

oh shit nigger what are you doing

i know what im doing soon

i was checking out DMW2 since i took that pic and im starting to realize something about the dialogues.

it feels like the localization of this game was heavily cucked from the start. all of the characters have these "american" names that sound redneck/valleygirl as fuck, like Mark Schultz.
they all tell you mostly useless shit like "BOY I SURE DO LOVE DIGIMON".
all the signs of a "culturalized" localization are there. but of course, nobody really noticed or cared in '99, for us that was the original.

i'd go with meicoonmon because its the only real furbait with tits
if it was renamon, i mean, theres no rule or digi-conversion, something something that could give her boobs

Finally finished, pls no bully

It's a POV picture so it's technically not gay, but ambiguous

i like it, are those all gazimon cocks or are the other 2 cocks from different mons?

Could be anyone, but they usually travel in packs

The term faggot is referenced innthe picture so obviously the POV is of that of a male. Its gay user, its hot but gay

pretty good, makes me wish it was me

Tamers was more than just a series name.

Digimon Dawn and Dusk > Pokémon Sun and Moon

This game has a lot of manageable flaws, but this is not even remotely ok. Please tell me if there are more of it's kind of bullshit. I NEED to be prepared for this shit in advance before getting wiped again.

should have trained your speed fagt

GOTTA GO FAST

I DID!

get stronker then, buy better gear

You think I don't know how to play the game? Quit acting tough, this shit ain't remotely cool.

I have the best gear I can get, even hidden ones off of enemies and the black market. save scummed the training to best optimize the mons. Got megas and two blasts ready. The only reason why I barely passed the 2nd time after training was due to the cat bitch missing the de-digivolve move twice and decided not to evade all the fucking time.

i beat her spamming my rookie move. what trouble are you having again? i assume you have the counter crest equipped right?

Nope, didn't have that, didn't know it existed. Patamon did less than a 5th off it's HP cause all of it's DVs were crap for damage. Renamon's DV skills did the most work if it hit. Then I had to relay on Kotemon to tank the rest and thankfully he didn't miss.

kabutomon because a giant fighting beetle that you can fly around with sounds rad as fuck. Also, when did pokemon have a bigger furfag fanbase than digimon? I thought it was the other way around?

I'd say the fanbase on Pokemon is much bigger because of Nintendo, marketing, more games, etc. You probably have raw numbers of people that are furfags in Pokemon (and e621 supports that with simply having more art), whereas the percentage of furries is higher with Digimon. Its more obscure at this point even though lots of people remember it fondly. A lot of popular choices were either cute or sexual or edgy which appealed to teens.

If you think about it, you are taming them, just three at a time. Plus its not like youre actually in any danger since you can just teleport out

And who wouldn't love a boquet of gazimon dicks to choke down?

any of these, of course, your manner of discipline and care will greatly effect the outcome.

DO NOT CHALLENGE KNIGHTMON!

If you do, you're DEAD. You are not able to flee the battle and the knightmon cannot be beaten. They are augmented as eliminator programs by the dipshits turning people into oinkmon

knightmon is zambamon tier, except zambamon has pity on you. knightmons don't. you go in there and you're fucking dead kiddo.

Part of it is that the child/rookie form of digimon are human-ish sized and often cute whereas the final forms are built for war.

Pokemon, aside from having the same damn game and anime series that hasn't changed in any meaningful way over the years, has also brought in more pokemon that emulate human shapes and are outright anthropomorphic, while also including shit about people marrying pokemon.

Lets also not forget how gamefreak pushed the fuck out of lucario since it showed up and every god damn sparklefox furfaggot emulated it.

I've at least seen one decent furfag mess with digimon OCs and do a logical way of OCing them, which was by making their variant an X type, which can be as little or as majorly changed as they wanted.

why would a digimon that practices the taoist art of manipulating darkness and light have a boob window.

doumon is a real slut.

I used to like Renamon untill the furfags corrupted her and I didn't want to be associated with them.
Tentomon is broteir though.

Truth be told? because X digimon can get fucking weird or incredibly minor in their alterations from the normal version and just having a bigger bust, a boob window, and black fur isn't too big a change.

Regardless, X are treated like second class citizens.

You're a boob window

Good taste.

these X versions look shittier than the originals.

so far doumon is the only one i like, because easy access to titties.

TogemonX looks like Ponchomon.

it's because she practices darkness and light that she has a boob window.

her boobs being exposed represents light, and the part of her boobs being covered represents darkness

duh

you're just too uncultured to get such a complex reference.

you don't really need to grind, simply stop running away from every random encounter and you will naturally have enough exp.

I disagree, I absolutely had to grind when I hit the Dark Knight, but that's because my Kumamon had a whopping 80 Dark Resistance and took over 3000 damage from his digimon's magic attacks. That one was on me, I was expecting that to bite me in the ass, but not that hard.

Got it

Wish I knew there were stuff like that available. It could have saved a lot of grinding. Then again, I was far too comfortable with the consistent difficulty that I didn't expect to be figuratively impaled by that difficulty spike.

They were abilities I got from Grizzmon and Marsmon, if it helps. Kumamon may have the most glacial levelling pace out of every digimon in the game, but that just means I get to load the good techniques before I get to the next tier.
I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time trying to get him into Imperialdramon PM. It might be easier to go for Beezlemon, but I just got the EXP boosting item, so wouldn't it be even easier to just use the level 1 Guilmon I've got sitting in storage? I beat Blackwargreymon, too, so now I can really savescum for good level ups. I'm torn.
There's no way I can solo Kurt, right?

Huh, somehow missed that.

yeah some x are pretty dumb. Some, on the other hand, are pretty cool.

Also, not all X digimon have X in the name.

ponchomon is in DMW3, in El Dorado collectors guild

Who knew that was even possible? Some days I wonder why I bothered saving the bad OCs…

Looks like she does a good job of exposing the darkness in your heart.

She doesn't have to be corrupted user. Although it's pretty hot when she is.

GuilmonX looks pretty rad, if a clear copyright violation of Charmeleon.

is the dark blue renamon an OC donut or a real mon?

at this point i don't even know anymore.

OC, Renamon doesn't even have a X form.

of all the digimon to X, they don't X the sexbomb one, goddammit.

even so, Youkimon was it named that? the purple kyubimon, Doumon, and Kuzuhamon exist for real.

yeah, renamon is the only one of it's type, possibly BECAUSE of all the fan versions and because no one won a contest suggesting an X form

Best digimon coming through!

best cunny AND gatomon?

sign me up.

But Gatomon is a girl

yeah and i'll put my dick in both of them.

How long would a should sex comic be? 6 pages? 8? How many fluff before the fucking?

Thinking of Flamedramon x Weregarurumon in an office setting

i dunno, are you looking to draw something or pay for it?

i guess 8 pages is fine, depends on how much setting you want to build up.

Draw, I want to get infinite upboats but also not burn out

maybe 4 or 6 then. get to the business quick and be done with it.

Were they afraid that such a contest would consist of nothing but Rule 34 entries?

Why make a Flamedramon comic when that one about him being roommates with Bowser is still ongoing? Weregarurumon is pretty hot though

Gotta draw the popular mons that get searched, more exposure that way, y'know?

No offense I think Roommates is trash

because bowser is shit you faggot.

well your gizamon pic was pretty good, can't wait tbh.

Th-thank
And I might draw it or not, I don't know. I'm a lazy fuck and it'll be almost a week before I can draw something

Check you ginormous faggot.

the dubs community

i see good things in the future for you

I'm right with you there user.

Godspeed getman.

B-best timeline

Oh hey look it's that one animation you've seen a million times

also just finished watching tamers
:^(

NEW INFO DROPPED. DIGIMON PARTNERS CAN NOW WEAR ACCESSORIES

archive.is/Cpy8V

Shame we will never get a PC port.

aye. though on another note apparently the models were found online before their reveal, meaning they are on the web and usage of them could be managed

You would have thought after the success of bandis games they're ported to steam they would have ported digimon at least, hell i'm surprised they haven't remade the tamagotchi games for mobile phones yet.

they hate money

Jesus christ how adorable

why do anything good and profitable when you can just sell idolmaster to the goyim?
t. bamco

are any of the tamers movies any good or are they shit?

Noice

Well, we're on page 13. Valid for a new thread, but it's kind of slow

Last-minute High-Quality Rip

what the fuck is going on here? thats Lamb Chop/Yellow Cruiser song from world 3

new thread when