Welcome to Hohenbrohausen - Holla Forums is playing Wurm AGAIN

WE'RE STILL NOT DEAD, MOTHERFUCKERS

brohan.me

158.69.243.49/wurm/map/

Jenn-Kellon

NEWLADS ARE WELCOME!

OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR NEWLADS: pastebin.com/LBZGExd5

To become a part of our village, join JK and ask around in global kingdom chat.

We switched to this new server as the last admin went full retard after about a week in and just gave up because he felt he was too incompetent. We got our skills restored and also a free guardtower, storage und deed up. We got a landbridge to a good source of wood if we crusade the angry shit there, we got two fields for farming and a couple homes up.

We're growing pretty well and the population is far, far better than expected considering all the bullshit we have been through. The server has both players from Holla Forums and 4chan, so when both factions run out of stuff to do we might be able to keep each other busy. Join now, things are still fresh, you are not far behind everyone else at all!

Other urls found in this thread:

brohan.me
steamcommunity.com/groups/plsfindgoodgame
mega.nz/#!xuwGzTgZ!NoGQAE7OHvl_bgmtgrnKcXTuhLzftWqK7pwyUriPMjs
pastebin.com/y5Aw2yiV
pastebin.com/McVw5Nn2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oldfags go and post some stories and screenshots.

There's always something. Fugg.

town looks ugly af

Still in construction, it's the early days of a new settlement.

Also here's the population for now.

Considering the rough birth this is bretty gud.

come home white man

IP: 158.69.243.49
PORT: 3725
CLIENT: mega:#!FSQkxS5C!9JRYJ3RiYqkf-mWm1uur6VTASIfyTxNEY499MoPv_oY

Have the 4cucks and ledditors been defeated?

That's the long term goal, the final solution, so to speak. But for now things are chill.

I like your style OP

THE NEWS:

Little bit of drama with the admins over one guy banned and one admin saying something slightly, lets say, "irresponsible" considering his position lead to two people leaving.

Local resident went completely insane, had to be put down. Citizens are confused as the cause is unknown and said resident did not appear to have any problems before.

Server crashed today, we had to wait until the admin woke up, took a long time. Online population a bit low today as many probably took this opportunity to take a day off after working hard as fuck for several days.

Make Hohenbrohausen great again! Citizens are starting to work on things that make the city look less like a mess. Speaking of which:

Fucking dirt layer! On other maps, where the creator knew what he was doing, the dirt layer used to be quite big so terraforming projects were not a pain in the ass. On this one, however, the dirt layer is so thin that it has become a challence for local residents to quickly create flat areas without using up shittons of dirt. Possible solutions: Fix the dirt layer (might be risky) or drastically reduce the time it takes to surface mine rock.

A lot of the local boar population seems to be dieing with the cause being unknown. Apparently the boars who don't mysteriously die eat the leftovers of their brothers. Could the cause be a virus spreading? We just don't know.

Skills are increasing but there are no notifications for it. But I wonder: (((Who))) could be behind this?

[23:34:40] The server is shutting down in 2 minutes. Reason: Emergency reset. I broke skills on accident. Reverting to last server version (Will not effect the world save).

Local admins in charge of fixing everything.

Join us, newlads. We're happy to welcome new citizens as the town is still fresh and the lands are still raw and juicy.

What happened to Grave Realm?

It's in the grave. :^)

the struggle of our people.

Anger and Kriegerr, please come back, we miss you lads.

i'll join as soon as i get an invite to the village

Lots of people who can invite are online now.

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

brohan.me

W H A T  C O U L D  I T  B E ?

big spider

Funfact: The admins "improved" the server and now you get kicked for idling. Also: Still no ingame IRC up since the admins have such tight communication with the 4cucks that they don't seem to really care. Wanna reach the admins? Better get on (((steam))) into their group: steamcommunity.com/groups/plsfindgoodgame

Who knew?

It sucks but it's an improvement from a normalfag admin like we had back in WRC.

Even the admin who was one of us screwed us. People not being cucks doesn't automatically mean they won't fuck up.

THE NEWS

Hohenbrohausen has refilled its wood supplies after its first CRUSADE. A guard tower is planned to secure the area further at some point.

Possible enemy scouts have been sighted and killed around the village, but it is possible that this is just an alt of the person who went mad a couple days ago, as the name, "Cuckbrah", is kind of suspicious.

Also, one of our newlads, Mango, managed to secure the official first PvP kill against this guy and thus was the first to officially BECOME A MAN in this settlement. Congratulations!

Hohenbrohausen is slowly becoming more green as a lot of reed has been farmed which can be turned into thatch and then planted. At the same time the storage is being equipped with more storage bins so that the place can be cleaned up.

More civilians are starting to build their own houses and the roads recieve more pavement. Especially the goddamn road next to storage is "as fixed as possible" and doesn't look like COMPLETE ass anymore, only half ass.

Muh dick. How'd it happen?
I really can't afford to no-life vidya right now though, and there's no half-assing Wurm. Sorry m8, I miss it too.

Essential Oldfag Recommended MODS
mega.nz/#!xuwGzTgZ!NoGQAE7OHvl_bgmtgrnKcXTuhLzftWqK7pwyUriPMjs

Rutter incident
Private chat pastebin.com/y5Aw2yiV
Village chat pastebin.com/McVw5Nn2

mind elaborating? not interesting in actually playing this but hearing the stories after-the-fact is fun

Local ABSOLUTE MADMAN decided to pull THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WALNUT FOREST so he can have his walnuts. Entire city had to help, a lack of communication from the madman made everyone think it's a fucking raid incoming. It was, kinda, I guess.

is that a space elevator??

Another server? This is what, 12 in as many months? You faggots can't hold shit together.

The admin said he'd ban someone who was already banned for longer if we dare to ask more than once for him to be unbanned. This signaled to those two people that this will just be YET ANOTHER admin to fuck us sideways and thus left. An overreaction, literally 10 minutes later all the drama was defused.

The guy who went insane made SO little sense that noone can really explain it. Really I have no idea how to give this situation justice. Out of nowhere he got mad at everything, accused everyone of anything he could come up with, insulted everyone etc.

It would not be surprising if the same madness now makes him run into our village and get fucked over and over. But that is just an idea without any evidence whatsoever backing it up.

The third this year, one only lasted less then a week though, but yeah, can't say you're wrong.

The one before the last failed due to everyone splitting up instead of living together in one serb.

The last one failed because the admin decided he's too incompetent and would rather play than be admin.

I'm not gonna give up trying to keep us idiots together until we're back to former glory though.

i'll give it a week, if it's not dying by then i'll join

Are you talking about Rutter, aka me?
All that happened was that Wend was being a jackass in pms and I was incredibly drunk. I don't recall saying anything besides a single line directed only at him and then immediately logging off. Amazing how the story has gone from a single insult to 'he is a raving lunatic attacking our village with an alt'.
you could be talking about someone completely different though, I've haven't been on since then

No m8 I was talking about Flink. Please don't misunderstand man. You should come back. Wendy bullies people, that's his thing and always has been a thing. No need to leave the entire village just because of one lad.
Plus Wendy posted the logs, you know?

Welp. Sorry then. But Flink? He seemed pretty friendly honestly, we always exchanged waves with each other and stuff. I wonder why he snapped.
Didn't stop coming because of that spat, I've just been at a con for the past few days. Sorry for the drama though.

Wew. Glad that you're coming back.

🤔

CITIZEN LIST

We actually had quite a few new people joining us during the last days.

There's already another wurm thread.