Why does this have the best car handling in the entire 3D series

I don't know why but for some reason cars feel much better in GTA 3 than they do in Vice City and San Andreas. Also GTA Thread I guess.

that's not the blista compact

What's the appeal?

there is none. gta4 is shit, the episodes are shit, and 5 is shit.

The gameplay is fun, the social commentary is pretty well done , and the mission design is creative (for the most part). Also the cutscenes are pretty great. Excluding 5 of course, 5 is streamlined AAA garbage. 4 is different but still fun in my opinion, pretty unplayable on PC though.

What about old top down ones? I like my top down shooters, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of enemies, or weapon variety to them.
Can they rival Alien Shooter 2 or Crimsonland?

What does fun gameplay consist of? Does it have good combat system? From videos it looks like you just have one simple combo that you pull by just mashing one button.

you know this is a gta game right, it's been this way for a long time

if you're curious, gta 2 is the better one

fucking nope. play some smash tv too m8

you're tapped

Can't tell if this is bait or serious.

I alway just goofed around in town and with cheats. Never really did any missions.

Well you punch people. It's not like you're doing single punch animation over and over again, how is that not combo?

Only 19 hours, but I never had a problem. Works on my PC® :^)

GTA IV is the best video game in history.

Also, all GTA missions are shit because the devs pushed too much bullshit instead of just putting you in into the action like the way Driver and TES series did it.

I liked 2 bit I played it so long ago I don't remember why.
SA felt so much bigger than it actually was.
IV had the best driving and my favorite main character.

I'll bite.
First of all, gta 4 is no hack n slash game, you imbecile. If you're refering to the melee system then i'll explain it to you, it's simple.
You can either mash left mouse trigger for a left hand combo or the right for a right hand combo. Pressing spacebar triggers a kick, you faggot. You can doge a hit and then land an animated counter attack, which looks cool. Melee weapons work the same as bare fisted fights. It feels heavy and very good. Doesn't work online though, like every rockstar game (too bugged). Then you have a third person shooter game, which, compared to 5, feels excellent.

Stunting, it's a pretty good game for dicking around with vehicles.

Vice City had amazing 80's atmosphere. It was like comfy driving with cheats where you can do crazy stunts or fuck around town driving with an amazing soundtrack blaring in the background.

San Andreas had great atmosphere too, but the problem with it is you're a nigger in a nigger game that takes place in nigger version of 1990's and you act like a fucking nigger.

Trying playing 4. They are very linear story driven games. The fucking about is just something you can do and the games flaws show up in your face right away when you do.

kill yourself

Soliciting hookers and then running them over with the ice cream truck to get your money back.

The soundtrack from Vice City is better than sex.