Visit GameFAQs board from 10 years ago

How much longer is this going to continue? When is the last forum going to be snuffed out by Faceberg et al? 10 years from now? 20?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/PSA64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as people want to yell at each other about niche topics and desire fake internet power by modding forums for no compensation then forums and the like will never die.
Homo.

When the users die

Goybook will be dead within the decade. Seriously; it’s a fad.

Something shittier will replace it.

I remember when I got permabanned from IGN and had to go to GameFAQs. A lot of autism on their random boards.

I believe I was ip banned. This happened about 10 years ago when I was 12.

You’re 12 years old right now.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why would I want to go back to IGN?

There is this old emulation forum that I used to browse since 2007 up until like 2012, I wish it would die already because I made a lot of retarded posts that make me cringe real bad.

Is LUE still up?

Everyone has one or two accounts out there that they had when they were retarded kids.

only forum i used before that was Gaia as a young weeb, i wonder if i was lucky or incredibly unlucky for abandoning forums. Most forums count posts and have some kind of karma system so all discussions are broken out the gate

It will never die, you will have to bear that cross for life.

I am still browsing facepunch

That still exists? Why?

It's a good place if you're a shameless valve drone like me.

Everyone has made srupid posts on the internet when they were kids
>>>/reddit/

Yeah, like this srupid post.

How can you possible support valve these days user? I used to suck that orange dick all day but they've shown themselves to be incompetent scum.

Kind of shot yourself in the foot there.

user, that was the point.

I don't see what you mean. Most of valve hate is Holla Forums literally hating anything these days. I am hype for their vr games.

You fags are every bit as cringy as Reddit's overuse of the word.

Kind of cringey lad

Not just Facebook. I think individual forums are being phased out in favor of centralized "hubs", any website that consolidates many topics under one domain. E.g instead of having a forum for a video game, instead there will be a game subreddit.

XD

yeah you've got nothing

Cringe is a real word describing a physical action you overreacting homunculus

who knew all that was required for skinwalkers to reveal themselves was to make fun of one word?

They're literally the George Lucas of videogames. Sure they gave us something great way back when, but Valve as it is now is a subtly hostile asshole and not worth carrying a torch for, especially over the stalled VR meme.

Doubt it, but if it did, then
"X will die" is really saying nothing.

I am incapable of functioning in a normalfag forum. Everyone is so polite and PC that I simply get frustrated when I can't call someone a nigger/kike/faggot/etc. for their shit opinions. Hell, in some places you can't even allude that someone's (usually a woman's) opinions are shit because that's bullying apparently.

Having an actual opinion and arguing it is one thing, but just calling people names because you're angry with them makes you just as retarded as they are.

I can do both, actually, as can everyone here. Now go fuck yourself you whiny cunt.

Check out RPGCodex.

They aren't polite, they're just stupid. They're also scared of the incredibly shitty mods that exist just to make people afraid of telling retards that they're retards. No matter how incredibly stupid something you say is, no on is allowed to call you out on it. It's heaven for trolls because the mods protect them and punish everyone else.

It's also filled with some of the least funny morons on the net. Every fucking board turns into some shitty blog where the regulars keep blogging about each other. I have never seen any forum or board where the users are as happy to jump on unfunny bandwagons as gamefaqs. If the OP makes any typo, which most of the time is obviously deliberate, the retarded monkeys will derail the entire thread with painfully unfunny "jokes" about the typo.

There are actually quite a few boards for older niche games with active decent communities surprisingly.

How can people live like this?

I occasionally return to haunt forums I used to hang out on back in the early 2000s, much to the chagrin of newer users thinking they're hot shit.

A third of valve is working on vr. The new knuckles controller seems fucking amazing. They are making three VR games.

Sure, it's been 4 years since the last official valve release (dota 2). But other companies take even longer to make a new game.
An example:

I know bethesda is trash but it's just an example.

I don't get it. What practices? No one makes you buy the cards or whatever. For me as a ruskie valve sells games for cheap and allows to even play them in english (unlike EA or Ubisoft). Sure, paid mods was bad but they backed out of it.
Also the steam team has like 20 people max in it and there are 360 people in valve, you can't honestly believe that 340 people are working on dota 2.

I am bad at writing posts and they are always a mess but i'm a valve drone and will shill for valve any day of the week. Sorry.

*poors you a hot glass of covfefe*

I never got the whole "drumpf" thing. Why do shitlibs think it's funny?

Makes no sense like every other libtard meme. Trump's grandfather Friedrich Drumpf anglicized his name to better suite English and libs can't accept it, but when faggots mutilate themselves to change sex just cause they want to, libs are fully on-board. Oh yeah also it's just general hate for European names in normal kike fashion, it's hard to make fun of the name Drumpf when you have a disgusting gutteral name like Schumer / Shekky Rubenstein

They don't change sex, they change gender. Fuck, you don't even know what you're arguing about.

They change neither, they just think they do

consider suicide

Sure thing, user

I wish I could die.

Twitter is already a thing. It's already replaced kikebook. Only parents/old people have facebooks now.

To be fair, I don't know how many other places were calling Sonic Heroes Sonic Herpes when that came out, but I think that one is pretty good.

Achktually, the libshit is trained to respond to "criticism"

Specifically, they are taught to second guess their own judgment and rely solely on peer validation. This makes programming them exceptionally easy for the Jew

Wasn't that a bit extreme? Couldn't you have just pretended to be a girl instead?

PFFT HAHA
LOL

>imgur.com/gallery/PSA64
MY SIDES