Gamergate seriously scarred this guy

Gamergate seriously scarred this guy.

That and the coke

Years of drug abuse can damage the brain and lead to paranoid tendencies.

Watch out you bigoted, misogynist, Islamaphobic, hate speech spewing Nazi Drumpflings! This gaming parasite with an English major is here to beat the h*ck out of you! :DDDD

Should have seen it coming

Good day fellows!

It is I, Shad Cuckgravy!

From the perspective of just fucking with people on such a large scale, Gamergate was fucking incredible.
Even now, you'll see Gamergate popping up in articles on Kotaku and similar sites for absolutely no reason. It's that spectrum of the gaming world's boogey man.
Because a narcissist whore fucked 5 gaming journalists, Gamergate left a mark on the gaming landscape, for better or worse.

what I love most about it is here with Sessler. All those years he spent "reviewing" games, giving his bloodless liberal heart out for them, was in the end just labor for the amusement of budding "white supremacists." He was just a playtoy of a bunch of young white boys, he wasted his life on entertaining his enemies, and now he is apparently trying to make up for lost time. Poetic.

GamerGate was the chemo gaming needed, but not the one it deserved.

Captcha: wu ogHl

Webb's biceps are bigger than Sessler's.

It's a photoshoped picture, this one is the real one

i want him to cum inside me

i like this imagine because its juvenile as fuck, he's SO EDGY with his bad words on his t-shirt and going out of his way to prove to people that he is working out. Then you remember Adam is in his fucking mid 40s to make this behavior extra embarrassing

Test.

Only benefit GG had was to strangle the trend of SJWs being taking seriously by normalfags in the cradle. It didn't fix shit that was wrong with this industry

When you take a step back, the whole thing seems so much more ridiculous.
And then they proceeded to sperg out for four years.

e-celeb shit
sage

fuck, i forgot to sage

lol dumbass

Sessler was already damaged. Dunno if it's more hilarious or pathetic that he's still this mad over people on the internet saying stop shoving your fucking politics into our entertainment.

I don't love it. I fucking hate it. The man fought Jack Thompson when he was making his rounds. Just this time around he didn't see through the bullshit, even though it was painted blue this time instead of red.

Just remember to listen and believe you stupid misogynist. Saint Anita would never lie to line her pockets with reddit's money.
Also, reddit is entirely to blame for Anita, with them shilling the fuck out of it after her 'harassment' as proof that gamers aren't sexists.
Just another reason to hate reddit.

In Latin America, we throw commies out of helicopters.

There is no non-violent fix. When you've set an impossible goal don't be surprised when that goal is never met.

The parasites will never stop until you plant a bullet in them. There's a false belief that losing money gets rid of them when it clearly doesn't. It's not like they'll magically vanish. Even if they crashed the entire industry and everything around it once it starts coming back they'll just infest it and wreck it again. So long as they exist they'll be grinding their axe against straight white males for eternity or until they've flooded every relevant nation with Islam and all the whites are either enslaved or dead.

And there we have it. The true betrayal behind the "gaming journalism" industry.

He didn't fight Thompson because he was a nutjob attacking video games, he fought Thompson because Thompson was a nutjob on the wrong side of the political spectrum. At the time it was an easy mistake to make, but the moment this coked up faggot sided with a nutjob attacking video games who was on the right (err, left) side of the political spectrum, it should've been abundantly clear where his loyalties are.

Fuck him, I hope he relapses and ODs.

That's just arm fat.

Monkeys can use helicopters?

They can after we train them. Right wing ape squads soon.

Thanks for the joke, I had a good laugh.

Oh, I thought you meant actual simians.

I'd take them over you.