Doesn't it all feel surreal that the leader of the free world is a proto-fascist alt-right lovechild...

Doesn't it all feel surreal that the leader of the free world is a proto-fascist alt-right lovechild? Isn't it weird to see a bunch of autistic manchildren on a the fringe corners of the internet meme their way into influencing an election?

Well guess what you pathetic leftist twerps? It ain't fucking over yet. When we say that the right wing death squads are coming soon. We're being serious. When we say that you'll see yourself and your leftist vermin friends hung from trees. We're being serious. When we say that your whole movement will be extinguished from the annals of history. We're being serious. We create reality.

It's over.

You lost.

We won.

And we're going to keep on winning.

Resistance is now futile.

We have and are slowly reaching a political monopoly.

Fascism WILL be the only ideology of the Western World from here on out.

Adapt or perish you filthy leftist scum.

Throw that race traitorous idealogy out the door and join us.. or… have it your way. Perish with the niggers, spics, slimes, roasties and degenerates.

Don't say we didn't warn you……

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban

Which on are you?

I'm shaking in my boots

But that isn't true and that did not happen. A nationalist conservative was elected by frustrated workers. It's really not that radical at all.

sage goes in the email field

REDDIT OUT!

no

you have to go back

Kek. You had a last shot at it and you picked the worst possible candidate at the worst possible time. You just fucking 4D chess'd yourself.

wew lad

Donald Trump is not a Fascist. You don't even have your facts straight.

Why are proles so dumb?

I know I should ban and delete pol spam, but their impotent screeching is so amusing.

Their salt is giving me keks let them spergout.

based mods

Hehe looks like you're up the wrong tree there porky

Cool story bro

[-]