Grimoire about to Release

APOLOGIZE Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSEH4StvDaM2VLfnm0IMo_A/videos
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-official-dinosaurs-thread.90775/
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/grimoire-the-game-the-legend-the-con-the-thread-resurrection.75724/page-1235#post-5207319
pastebin.com/ZJHKtjkK
pastebin.com/L00iZEnB
pastebin.com/3RXDGRwd
pastebin.com/FRk6j1EE
imgur.com/IwYBN41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait until it actually releases, fag

So is the game actually good or is it just a meme about how long its been in development?

It's a highly niche Wizardry clone. If that sounds like something you'd like, you'll probably like it. If you don't know what the fuck Wizardry is already, you almost certainly wouldn't enjoy it.

I hate this meme.

It looks alright, if you're a fan of the genre you'll enjoy it.

JUST A FEW NANOISSUES REMAINING

Can't wait to pirate it.

He's been saying this every day for years.

It's literally just about to fucking release. It's fucking clear as crystal we're about to finally get it, years in the making. And it's absolutely going to be fucking worth it, I have no doubt it'll be one of the greatest wizardry-esque games (and just plain video game) of all time. Very soon he'll release it. Saying "It'll be like before" is stupid because we've never been this close to release prior. This is the very end. It's about to be released.

Screencap this, we're all going to be enjoying Grimoire very soon.

The game just be Wiz7 with a better interface and more content and it would be the best dungeon crawler in nearly 20 years.

hy cleve

can't wait to ride some fuckin turtles mang

But dungeon crawlers suck. Its going to be very shitty 90's like experience.

Fuck you cunt, I'll deck you.

Until later today he back peddles. Then again its been a rough year for goldiegolden face.
I just wanna seewhat this guy comes out with. Hes clearly missing a few a few screws and has an artist mentality about it, as in it will never be perfect for him.

Wizardry 6 and 7 came out in the 90's.
Might and magic 6 came out a year after Final Fantasy VI.

vii*

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU CASUAL COCKSUCKING FAGGOT I WILL HOLOCAUST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

He's right though. They suck. Suck a lot of your time that it.

Is this grimore thing some weebshit rpg?

Are you new here?

Video games cannot suck as much as your time as a dirty rotten stinky Holla Forums .

Oh shit another Grimoire thread.
Remember the last times he was supposed to release the game soon ?

I was about to start playing Wizardry 7 but it looks like it's better to wait for the best videogame ever made.

I still play Wizardy and The Dark Heart Of Uurkrl often. Haven't heard anything about this, it's it any good?

25 years in the making spawn of the autistic ubermensch.

Fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/

Cleve is certifiably insane, so there's an equally big chance this is a something special or something specially shit.

JUST A FEW THOUSAND

how do people NOT know what Grimoire is, its fucking dev time is older than me

day 1 pirate. i love dungeon crawlers and also want a chance to try this before it gets c&d'd due to stealing assets

"Video Games are a gay"
-Cao Cao

Kill me, Pete

He's going to try to be funny in the game, the story is going to be awful.

imagine 25 years of concentrated australian shitposting.

King's Field was a clone of Wizardry, though.

Cleve isn't a native Australian though. His shitposts may not be up to the standards of the old masters.

But can I ride on turtles though

We are living in the last days of the last age of mankind! Confess your sins before its too late!

I haven't led a good life, instead I spent most of it being nice to people trying to please everyone and be accepted, but not having the balls to command anything or anyone.

Like pottery

What is the purpose of this post?

Everytime Holla Forums gets hyped for something it turns out to be complete shit.
I hope the curse don't befall this game too, it looks fun.

i think we're more hype for the schadenfreude we're going to get out of its launch

How long is it gonna take to write the manual?

What a fucking attentionwhore.

Speak for yourself. This is the kind of game from which you know exactly what you are going to get. If you like Wizardry then you should know what to expect, otherwise fuck off.

2 years

Why does he spend this much time writing detailed shit but claim to be blitzing final development? You guys can't believe this shit

so you've played it then? wizardry was developed by a team of professionals over a period of time much less than two fucking decades. if it's good i'll be the first to admit it, but even you have to admit that this thing made by an attention-hungry autist has everything working against it

This guy worked at Sirtech…

Remember that many on Holla Forums were hyped for No Man's Sky. It's not a very street-smart community.

Are you one of those retards who've been calling bannerlord GOTY since last year?

I'm sorry big Cleve I will buy a copy of Grimoire as soon as it launches.

Cuckchan Holla Forums maybe. I don't recall a single thread or post on this site that was anything better than "wait and see." The rest was all major doubt about the ability to deliver.

What an interesting fellow

inb4 HD failure and he loses 17 years of work

But how can you holocaust someone if the holocaust never happened?

Literally no one here was hyped for that turd
People were actively shitting on paid shills failing to defend it.

and was fired because of his incompetence.

That's not even his final form.

That story's so pathetic that I'm not sure how much he's making up. I'm assuming everything, especially how buff he was.

What if its all true though? He's so crazy i dont know what to believe anymore. This is just making me more excited for the game because i want to see what madness he put in there.

The mythical "Chadcel" the legends are real.

I recall the thread mentioning it had been delayed was mostly people saying they've never heard of it. I still don't know or care about this indietrash.

His posistion is that everyone else was completely inept and tired of him actually making their slacking look bad.

Given everything else about his sirtech stories was true (the weird monster designs), I'm inclined to believe that.

Love it.

All of it. All the madness, the sadness, the treachery of man, the loyalty of beasts.
It's the fulcrum from which gaming will turn and burn all its past sins away.
"The Beginning and the End", in all it's 16 bit glory, burning bright on the VESA bus, sparks flying everywhere while Cleve laughs at the fire all around him. And he says:
"See heathens?!?! I have delivered!!!!"

Those threads were full of hype early on, especially after the reveal.

we'll know how incompetent he is when it's actually out.

You're just jealous.

MEME RESPONSIBLY

WHY YOU NEED TO RUIN VIDYA FOR ME EVEN MORE?

What have you done. Take it back.

Good job user. You did it.

To be fair he didn't say it will be shit so there's still hope.

What's the hype whit this game ?, i know some dungeon crawlers, i play a bit of legend of grimrock wich was okay but this one looks nice just from the vid presentation.

Its been in development for 23 years.

This game isn't for you, you're too much of a sapiens to understand it.

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT GRIMOIRE?

IT WAS DEVELOPED FOR 23 YEARS

NOTHING WAS DEVELOPED FOR 23 YEARS.

WHO WILL WIN GOTY AWARD?

OF COURSE IT WILL BE GRIMOIRE

HAVE YOU HEARD IT WAS DEVELOPED FOR 23 YEARS?

ALL CRITICS ARE POSITIVE!

Grimoire is going to be leagues bettet than boyhood could dream to be.

OF COURSE! 23 YEARS IS LONGER THAN 12 YEARS! ITS LIKE 11 YEARS LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT

CLEVE STOP BEING RAYCIS ON THE INTERNET AND GO FINISH THE GAME!

its neither upcoming and nor is it going to be good.

Sapiens trash. How dare you demand anything from your Neanderthal betters?

Is Rich Evans more to your tastes?

Apparently he's doing one final pass to make sure everything works right, and he's getting steam to approve it tomorrow. I believe.

don't worry user
i didn't say the game was shit
i just said that we'll know just how incompetent he is when the game is actually out
NEVER EVER

and one should believe the words of a compulsive liar why?

Everyone knows the human body can only lie reliably for 22 years tops.

brb just a few little things to fix

If liru can get released and if trump can be president, anything is possible.

Given that JRPGs are a stagnant genre of clones of a thirty year old game that this game is a spiritual successor to?

he really is of an entire different species

Holla Forums, contain yourself. Not all jews are kikes.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

This goy knows what's up.

(((this good goy was awarded an Holla Forums gold)))

Post some fat Lauren if you must.

There is everything wrong with being Huey tho :^)

I love jews and Israel god bless

Is there a non-fat Lauren?

Incorrect, even (((muh based kike))) is inevitably found to be playing both sides.
Go and stay go, you shit stirring faggot.

What if the truth is like a three edged sword?
Their side, your side, and the truth? Ever think about that?

god i fucking love these images

I think it will turn out to be a rather lengthy but solid wizardry clone.
Like I don't know how you can screw up a wizardry clone.

It doesn't matter. You're missing the bigger picture.

This is what weebs actually believe.

I assume he's making up the good in bed part. The autism, the wizard powers and the getting /fit/ seem legit.

Easily, that's how.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he's just making it all up. Except the part where can't do anything even if he wanted too. That part we have physical evidence of.

But weebs love Etrian

NOW

Alcohol and women can ruin a perfect man's body. Especially when you fall into depression.
I would never show how i was before becoming fat. Because it would make me feel terrible.

Ok. Less fat Lauren

You need to get laid my man

Weebs love anything with grindan and bug eyed lolis. It isn't the Wizardry aspects that draw them to it.

Goddamn I need these images.
Source pls?

You could at least shown good weebzardry.

i can only dripfeed you these ones that i've saved. i imagine if you google for muslim tv subtitles you'll find some though

You mean only the western ones?

youtube.com/channel/UCSEH4StvDaM2VLfnm0IMo_A/videos

Thanks mate!
The ones I found on google are mostly family-friendly crap.

Why to mudshits get the good TV shows?

Because Islam is good.

All of them originate from Memri (pronounced meme-ree) TV. A fitting name.

Is SOSC worth buying?

Pirate, buy it if you want to support the devs.

Thanks a million fam!

I played the jap one for the PS2 and it was pretty comfy

By that I meant the LOCALIZED one that was published ln the west

So anons say this game was developed for almost 23 years, that makes it that the dev or the devs, started working on it when i was 3 years old. Im sure gonna play it, im freaking curious about it.

While that image is funny, Islam and Jewry are two castes of the same religion. Islam is to Jewry what the Kshatriya are the Vaisya.

It's a wizardry clone. Some people may argue this might be the TempleOS of videogames, even though TempleOS has games of it's own.

there are plenty of dead boards where you can dump these and tjust link them in one post you retarded faggot

This game is not for you. Steam has more than 8000 games in their library, a marvelous catalog for you to choose from, nearly everyone can find something that will really appeal to them. Grimoire is probably not right for you. There is no reason for you to continue posting here, it's not worth your time.

Don't be silly. TempleOS actually got released.

It's not for you either. Matter of fact, it's not for anyone since it's not out yet.

From what I've seen, Cleve is a good writer, so no.

heh.

It is his nature.

Also, if you had played the superdemo you would know that the game can't possibly be shit.

wew

He resigned and his resignation letter was eventually found in a lot of goods auctioned off which included assets from the failed Stones of Arnhem project, so please kill yourself.

That's all fine and dandy cleve, but shouldn't you be working on the microissues compounded by the nanoissues composed of several femtoissues crippling the game?

Why don't you post it here then?

good one

It's for the backers :^)

gotta wait for the manual

It's gonna be trash. I'd bet he started it all those 23 years ago, dropped it after the first year and restarted it just to cash in modern nostalgiabux

Dont talk shit about the anime man

Even Sakura Dungeon is better than this crap, faggots.

Also it's (((about to release))) for like 25 years now.

2 years writing a manual if we're lucky.

Control your shitposting, weeb.

What was he thinking when he made this?

I think the author is genuinely insane

noice

What do you want me to do on a grimoire thread? Talk about the game?

We can talk about Star Citizen. It's also about to release.
Any day now.

To be fair you are under (((Tor)))

"It's a game that plays like Everquest Next, which means you don't play it.
You wait for it long enough, there's a lot of promises : it's going to be exceptionnal.
But, in the end, you don't see it.
It disappears.
It's not here anymore."

w-wew

So is he a melbourne fag?

Is he going to announce the release date or release it right when its done?

Give him time, user.

Another 15 years of waiting won't kill anybody.

Actually people already have died waiting for it.

He'll say that steam doesn't publish games during the week end so we'll have to wait for monday.
Then he'll discover a new bug on sunday.

I wanna go hang out with Grimoire man :3

Impressive.

hownew.ru

Makes me even more impatient waiting for melbourne race riots to begin

hang yourself

I have aspergers and this is exactly bullshit.

On a neurological level he's entirely correct, but he is clearly misinterpreting the description as a joke. Had you not Aspergers you would have recognized this.

He has said that he'll upload it and have it ready to go before he announces anything. He didn't do that last time because he's Cleve and likes to blueball autists

Wizardry fans have been blueballed since wiz 8.

sheeeeit

This reads like an after creation myth or the epic of Gilgamesh or something, only half way through and I don't want to read the part where man falls from grace.

You should see the thread he made about dinosaurs.
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-official-dinosaurs-thread.90775/

If you were a perfect man, you would have been immune to depression.

is he /ourautist/ ?

Ah yes, it's an RPG, so it's all about the story.

You're fucking retarded

Not what I was imploring and second
you need to gas yourself this instant

The important thing is that Grimoire is one of the few remaining Seals holding the gaming industry together. As soon as Kingdom Hearts 3 and Beyond Good and Evil 2 release the entire construction will revert to formlessness ala masonry.

sage

I'm sure he'll have it out soon, probably this weekend.

Everyone know, when people start saying never ever, it actually comes out.

Why contain it?

So you be sayin that Star Citizen is confirmed to release soon

Star citizen is different. SC has no game at all

Cleve pretends that Steam doesn't publish games on week ends so we have to wait for Monday :^)

I'm just morbidly curious as to how long he can keep this retarded charade up before he spergs and says the game requires extensive work yet again and to see him in five years.

Soon fellow user.

Now I'm disappointed.

You can't wait another 15 years?

Exactly, he should take a couple years to implement those.

And then some more for the inevitable Enhanced edition.

Is there any chance someone will be able to mod this and replace the hideous portraits?

Codexers make us look like well adjusted members of society. Where the fuck do they get the courage to worry about us?

Modding support should be added by 2025.

> lush
Suddenly I discovered I fucking abhor that word for some reason.

Same way you worry about ribbitors.

Redditors are subhuman.

Well I made an account there just during the wait.

It's fun.

Dammit I actually want to play this piece of shit.

where in the thread are they saying that? not going to check 15 unread pages

Assuming he isn't completely bullshitting about just doing last minute checks it should be done in a few days, maybe a week or so.

That's what he said a few days ago.

That's what he said a week or so ago.

The game had a sequel that wasn't even released outside of Japan.

That's what he said 15 years ago.

I think he tends to underestimate things, I think Cleve will pull through and get this game released before the end of July at most.

What year?

He said friday but no one said it'd be this friday.

Games should be released on Thursdays.

it was supposed to come out last friday
the very last friday

But then we can't pretend it's not out because of steam taking weekends off.

Isn't the "best storytelling in video games" from an RPG? Face it RPGcuck, your whole genre is opposed to gameplay.

I find it hard to care
wut

All of the classic RPGs are boring shit. All of the modern RPGs are boring and unintuitive vomit. RPGs are a story-focused genre, they've been like that since Gygax and Arneson collectively shat out their abomination and ruined fantasy forever.

Redditors are the opposite valence of us. Holla Forums (and the whole anonymous sphere) are massive contrarians, Reddit is ball licking sycophants.

Good to know, you seem like an expert.

When bait is that weak, the only appropriate reply is none at all. Dumbasses.

These fucking games are not based on player skill. It's all abstraction, and this abstraction is what fuels the storyline focus. RPGs should have fucking died when technology allowed intense action games to come into existence.

Like all of vidya.

The bait is weak because it isn't bait.

That jumble of buzzwords should stand out to anyone as a weak attempt to troll from a dimwitted Holla Forums goon. Why do you keep replying?

Wrong. All other genres of games, from puzzle games, to racing games, to shooters and strategy games, they require visual motor skill and reflexes. RPGs on the other hand, do not. You'll never have to think fast in an RPG, you just push Y and you shoot a fireball that crits and kills the enemy.

It kills time.

Are you talking about your gay skyrims and oblivions again, user?

I don't even know what this game is. Why is it being shilled?

Critical hits were invented by Skyrim? I thought they were as old as Dungeons and Downies and one of the core features of RPGs.

No. It's obvious you're taking his comments seriously and trying to argue. You are just as retarded as the troll

That's rude.

That'd imply there's no such thing as well-rounded and poorly optimized parties.
Nigger, all videogames are. Pressing a button to move from point A to point B is as much of an abstraction as pressing X to throw a light punch is or taking damage being tied to numbers. This is a completely moot point if it's intended as criticism unless you mean to talk about realistic simulations.

Okay, let's take this seriously. First off, you're referring to turn-based systems. RPGs usually come in either turn-based or real-time with pause variants, the former being more suitable for long-term strategic decisions, while the latter is more suitable for short term strategy. You imply that in either case there is no player skill involved, meaning that someone could essentially be rolling their face on the keyboard and win an RPG. Though if you were to actually do something like that, you'd most likely die. You mentioned strategy games requiring visual and motor skills, yet strategy games also come in turn-based variants where you're controlling armies or nations instead of parties, not too different from your usual RPG. How exactly are you willing to defend your previous statement that strategy games, which include turn-based strategy games, inherently take more skill than any other turn-based RPG out there?

No. Really. Now he's going to go back to his den of inbred stupidity with screenshots of you taking his bait, saying, "look at this lolcow!" Then, he's going to continue to buzz around here. Whereas, if you just ignore him like everyone else in this thread who has sense, he will be depressed and fuck off.

Dammit. Summer needs to end.

Turn-based strategy games have one thing, one thing that makes them more difficult and more rewarding than RPGs: there is another player. Just the addition of another player who, just like you, could make calculations and come up with the most optimal solution for each turn bring a whole new dynamic. It's like an actual board game, you don't know what your opponent is thinking or what he's going to do.

*brings

A lot of (1) and gone in this thread.
sapiens must be mad about their impeding doom.

What is this new meme and why is it so forced

Am I reading this correctly as you making a case against AI opponents? Is that an inherent boon for turn-based games in general, or games in general? You do know that we have AI opponents capable of standing undefeated over chess grandmasters, right? Surely you don't mean to tell me that strategy games and RPGs are somehow exempt of skilled AI opponents, let alone the fact that there is more to an RPG than its combat and combat AI?

The only thing new here is you.

I get that you really want your meme to catch on but you dont have to lie about it.

Plebs like you are the reason Cleve is holding the greatest game ever made back from us.

sorry, wanted to post g-d

Nigger your "new meme" is years old, just like grimoire itself. You're in a thread about a topic that resurfaces every few years and that people who used Holla Forums before Holla Forums became popular have most likely seen once or twice at least. You could even know what the "new meme" is about by reading the fucking thread.

At least the half A press is funny which is why you see it outside of mario threads sometimes.

get the fuck out of here.

It has got to be this year, we're reaching the finish line along with him.

I will go away once the game is released

No

Ok

Meme responsibly.

Cleve, I would call you a con artist and tell you to fuck off, but artistry would suggest some level of competence.

Dammit. Guess we'll just have to get used to each other.

That's what he said a decade or so ago.

Go beat this then. RPGs don't require any skill, so it should be easy.

Little known fact, Trebor is Robert backwards

Fuck off Cleve, you very likely stole your code and ruined Stones of Anahiem with your degeneracy.

No worries, most of the time i'm not a huge faggot.

And Andrew backwards is Rendaw

Not really once you attune your mind to the dream logic that the puzzles require.

Alucard is Dracula backwards.

Source?

WHOA

I bet that half the development cycle was spent checking things 20 times over.

ONE ULTIMATE LAST FINAL PASS GUYS

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

>Baldman cracks it in a day

Fucking hell why go through that autism. Its not dark souls or baldur's gate.

So this guy is stuck in an endless loop right? Check things because its been so long since you last checked them and then when you are finally done checking them some other things havent been checked in a long time.

You're right, it's far beyond those games, which is why it has that feature.

Never compare Grimoire to such games that are beyond beneath it ever again.

lmao

Has he finished that polishing?

If Underrail is of any indication, we will get a fucking masterpiece.

Was Underrail even good? I didn't played it. Dropped after seeying awful fonts and shit interface.

You know, seeing him say "I'M ABOUT TO RELEASE IT" is proof that he might just be either preparing to do something. He can't stall forever his "I'M ABOUT TO DO IT" so either he's gonna:
1.Run with the money
2.Release it
3.Claim he found a critical bug and pull back

Probably the third one.

It was and judging by the rest of your post you should go back to fallout 4.

It was

No, underrail indeed has shit interface. As a man who played through fallout 1, 2, planescape torment, arcanum and baldur's gate series - underrail interface is lazy shit that's on the same level with fallout 4. Its almost fucking eye hurting.

It's doing its job and you're just a pussy. Do you feel in charge ?
And this gives you power over me ?

my man
even tho underrail has bit clunky interface, i still love the game

OH BOY LAST APSS IS OVER

this game is shit.

The interface did its job and the rest of the game was great.

Kill yourself, reddit.

Suddenly, 20+ years makes all too much sense

I have a neighbor that has to check his door literally 10 times to make sure it's locked everytime he leaves.

Convince him to make vidya.

Now imagine he checks ALL of the doors in his house ten times before leaving, and that he lives alone in a massive villa.

Plus he's deaf so he makes a lot of noise checking his door every morning.
I'm just glad I wake up before him.

Why does this thread still exist? Why is Holla Forums aiding a scammer? Get rid of the thread and let Cleve rot, without his audience he will get no more attention, which is what he really wants.
Also it's hilarious how the so-called "plebs" of Steam were so much quicker to catch onto Cleve's games than cucked Holla Forums who has been enabling him for years.

You will believe in Cleve

only if you gave him money

Top kek

Funny thing is I don't even like dungeon crawlers.

the only dungeon i like crawling inside of is your mothers anus.

WILL Holla Forums EVER RECOVER ?

THIRD IMPACT

EVERYONE THIS IS IT

GIVE CLEVE YOUR ENERGY

Anytime now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Just one more day fellow saps ;)

Aaaaany time now

grimoire soon?

Kill yourself. You are the cancer of the video game industry and you do not deserve anything good in life.

TODAY'S THE DAY maybe

I hope I can get a torrent when it's out. I rarely buy but if the guys got it available somewhere other than Steam I might check it out. I love giving insane people with a decent work ethic money. You can always bet on getting some interesting stuff.

Also new bread?

This is going to be the first day one buy in a long time. I think he worked hard enough to deserve it.

I guess the demo's do a good job of removing this a bit but in todays time when it's so easy to just pirate before you buy I see no reason not to do it. Especially when you can probably just drag the saves to the official version you bought.

Either way don't give your shekels to a Monopoly like Steam. They own 80% of the online vidya market service. Even GoG is a better alternative. I'm sure somebody this autistic probably has his own site where you can buy it.

I havent bought a steam game in along time, and i wish he was releasing it on GOG. I always buy on gog if possible.

I don't get why devs don't make the game available on their site through Paypal or something.

Steam is just bigger i guess. Most people dont care about buying a game privately anymore.

Even an IO developer started posting in the codex grimoire thread.

Screen ?

Plus maybe Steam makes them sign some kind of exclusivity deal in exchange for reduced fees.
Otherwise it's easy to just put it on your own website to avoid fees.
It might also be for easier accounting and maybe in the end Steam's fee is lower than PayPal's or the bank's

I'm dead serious and working harder the past three months than most of you could for 24 hours without a nervous collapse. Neanderthals are robust and hardy and can withstand enormous stress, hardship and prolonged misery. Anthropologists describe them as "having a different relationship to pain and discomfort that modern humans do," and for once they actually got it right when they guessed that.

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/grimoire-the-game-the-legend-the-con-the-thread-resurrection.75724/page-1235#post-5207319

"Also, don't mean to derail the discussion but I want to ask about the origin of these pastebin examples. Someone said these are from the SuperDemo or from previous Grimoire beta from 2005(?). However seeing how Cleveland hardcodes everything and don't even use a quest handler function or objects… He is single-handedly disabling every advantage object oriented progamming language (C++) is offering. This makes me think about his history as a seasoned software engineer. This is a prime example of spaghetti code and unprofessional in every way.

pastebin.com/ZJHKtjkK
pastebin.com/L00iZEnB
pastebin.com/3RXDGRwd
pastebin.com/FRk6j1EE "
Any progranons to tell us about that spaghetti ?

JUST A FEW MORE MINUTES I SWEAR

It's been half an hour now

gotta check those things for the millonth and one time and then discover you didn't put something vital all those times you checked.
Grimoire has seen more Australian PMs than players.

JUST A FEW MORE NANOSECONDS, REALLY

JUST ONE LAST BUG

4chan autist trying to communicate with reddit autist.
imgur.com/IwYBN41 link is from RPGcodex no bully

Which one's which? The drugs guy uses le, but aside from that I see no real difference in faggotry level or amount of autism.

something awful is that-a-way

Exactly.

A 600 hour movie 26 years in the making! More impressive than Boyhood! Winning every oscar forever, and they'll be called the Grimoires from now on.

Couldn't be worse than In the Name of the King.

In the Name of the King was just painfully mediocre.
Imagine both Cleve's autism and Uwe's retardated rage combined in one piece of media.

You'll show the man the respect he deserves you fucking faggot. He maybe can't direct for shit but he beat up the faggot to beat up.

I'de take a terrible trainwreck over a bland mediocre film. Being boring is the worst sin.

At least he knows a bit about boxing.

The only movie I've seen from him is the Postal one which I kinda liked to be honest, what's his deal?

sorry but I can't fix your shit tastes

Oh come on, it was lighthearted dumb fun. He even appears in it himself joking about Auschwitz, it's not like he even tries to take himself seriously.

It's still a shit movie and you can't excuse everything with "it's a joke guys XD", that's just lazy and uninspired.

IT'S RELEASED

LOL

He's not sleeping before he finishes it. Or so he claims. Taking bets now, will he fall asleep before finishing his current task? Will he think up another task if he finishes it?

New thread when

This is it boys

You're allowed to make a new one already according to the riles, since we hit page 13 and are over 300 posts.