Will there ever be another good First Person Shooter?

This week, I put back my x-box 360 so I could play COD-MW 3 and the other older COD games. Other people have to feel as I do– what the hell fun is it to shoot faceless robots (for fear of offending the PC crowd) in some sort of dystopian future, rather than a game that actually focused on the present and what is the most likely Euro future– a race/religious war in Western Europe?

At least in COD- MW 3 one gets to fight in Paris with fairly realistic weapons, that much seems accurate. The last COD game I played was so unrealistic is was fucking laughable. And the opponent can never be China, and the game I played briefly with a fight in North Korea, the people you kill can't look like Koreans!

Thus we can never have a first-person shoot based in Vietnam or any of the anti-communist colonial wars in Africa. OR even something like the Siege of Malta, which would be fun. Can first-person shooters ever be fun again or has PC/SJW ruined permanently?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video25252313/lanarain_pink_pirate_cosplay_full_video
archive.is/DiCM5
archive.is/9kUsD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just play the old FPS you never played

I even forget which COD it is where you go hunting for terrorists in the favelas in Brazil? IS that even for sale on steam anymore? If it is, can't be for much longer. Ot think about how amazing a game would be leading the Knights of Malta in a defense against the invading Turk. Can never happen, will never make the game. Noe can one fight China anymore, the opposition always has to Russia. Always imagined in the future we'd have MORE freedoms and more options rather than less. It sucks.

What the fuck are you talking about user? Every time I kill a strong woman of color in a DICE FPS like nu-Battlefront or Battlefield 1, I get a raging erection as I assert my white cis dominance over the inferior races and the inferior gender. Thank you based Swedes for giving me this opportunity.

Can you recommend any good ones? I've played the COD ones. Seems like they could make a great game….for example. as JSOC during IRAQ war or even now fighting ISIS. IT would sell amazingly well, even they must know that. But will never happen since they're afraid one of the bastards will cut their heads off just for making the game….

Since you want Vietnam why not play Vietcong if you haven't already?

Painkiller black
Duke 3d
Shadow warrior classic
Blood
Serious sam tfe, tse, and 3
System shock 1
Dues ex arguably
Unreal
Unreal tournament 99 and 04
Tons of doom wads

Is that name of game? I'm a newfag to PC gaming, just saved enough shekels and got my system after the quality of games for xbox/PS pissed me off sufficiently to force my hand. Thanks, will go through Steam.
I pictured by this time using Vive to kill good traitors/majuhadeen in VR. Instead, feels like since GG things have gotten more pussified….

thanks mate, saving and going to go through them on Steam….

Yeah, just be warned it's from 2003 so it's a bit rough around the edges but worth the time regardless.

Dude, most of those are easily pirateable or have source ports. Atleast see if you can get the gog versions.

Still sounds interesting. Never imagined when I first played COD: MW 3 that shootings/bombings in Paris would be almost a monthly occurrence these days. Ws just playing the board where the SAS is hunting malefactors in London. We'll never see it of course since it isn't PC, but it would sell out in days if they let you play as SAS hunting jihadis in London.

just proves that at day's end, even the companies put their ideology in front of shekels. The bad guy always must be a "Russian." Can't even be Chinese anymore since they are a big market now I guess. Also hate all the rocket lifters, flying, and other shit. Wish they'd just keep it realistic. Going to go back to some of the old BF games, the ones before the "tanned Germans" from WW 1.

I feel like a jerk off even asking how to do it. Just finished 3 years post-secondary school and forced myself to keep away from games, and now I'm way behind everything. Is there some sort of guide to see somewhere? I hate handing the bastards money, esp. given that the games are all PC trash now. thanks…

1. Share thread here can tell you most of how to do it.
2. That means you're in the last year of high school yes? lurk a while before posting again

Dont get any doom/build engine game on steam. Their ports are terrible.

He is/was in college.

Ive never heard of post secondary. I thought its some kind of foreign term for highschool.

nah mate, just graduated law school actually and now hunting for a job. Gave up gaming during LS or else never would have gotten shit done.

(((Sure thing, chaim)))

kek, dude that's how long any law school lasts.
feel free to check any site before you make yourself look like more of a fucking jerk off. 3 years. That's the standard for ANY law school, from Harvard to Nigger University.
Next time, at least do some basic research before making a fucking bitter-sounding asshole of yourself.

I notice that most of the decent playing FPS at the moment are either
And don't get me wrong, they're fun but it's kind of a blue ball when that's all you have to play, especially when the speedrunners end quick and the rogue lites get old quick and have jack shit for level design.

So share thread here and hopefully someone will give me the basics on how to torrent? I don't even know what I want if I had all the shekels in the world. Seeing the "tanned Germans" in BF ww1 finished me off with that series.

Really wish the Poles would make another Witcher game, but that isn't happing since the studio is making something completely new. Well, with the way my job hunt is going will probably have rest of the summer to find something to occupy my mind. Maybe will just get old COD games from before they went completely PC and fucking ruined the series.

that isn't law school dumbass. Law school gives you a Juris Doctorate, i.e. "Doctor of Law." Either you're in another country (maybe canada) or that's some undergrad pre-law bullshit. A J.D. takes 3 years.

Would have had a lot more respect for you had you just said "yeah I was wrong, sorry."

What brought about this idea that torrenting and pirating is this super sekrit ritual that's for hardcore masochists?
so fucking hard man, it's not like you can look it up or even dick around for five minutes in the software to figure it out

3 years at college and you are still retarded.
Go here.

Realistic FPS have always been normalfag fodder. Magic powers and riduclous cuh-ray-zee FPS where it's at.

Actually 4 years at college and 3 in law school. But I have something of an excuse since not a STEM major and had to bust my fucking ass to keep scholarship. I've used transmission for movies since Torrent got corrupted, didn't know it still worked for games since I'be been away for 3 years. But thanks.

at least 9 weapons you can carry at the same time
player character walks at 40mph
bonus points:
momentum gained by jumping and strafing part of level design
0x5f3759df

Don't agree at all, the first few COD-MW were fucking good where you got to blow away Somalis and favela monkeys and then into European cities. Before they pussified gaming, I thought we'd see shit were you fought ISIS and if you lost you got beheaded, or trying to stop terrorist attacks.

I think there are some good Russian games based in Syria I read, but not going to be perfect since they don't have enough shekels. It's really pretty amazing to see IRL that these companies will willingly give up shekels (for shit that would obviously sell big time) just to maintain their ZOG ideology and only enemy allowed is fucking Russia or some kind of space alien.

I knew FPS was over when…the last COD I bothered playing and after you killed a korean, they pulled some weird shit so that the face was blurred and you couldn't see the faces gook..

Don't forget:
weapon level ups that make them more ridiculous
strategically placed enemies rather than bullet-sponge and zerg-rush enemies
having the environment or level be important to the objective instead of just another shooting range
carry more than 10+ grenades, but they're a different weapon slot and do more damage with bigger blast radius

Let's be honest, FPS only exist as a power-fantasy and should be treated as such.

One of the best parts of the COD games (before they sucked) was operating the C-130 gunship. Could combine that with VR and make a decent game just out of that. Also, how fun would it be if after every terrorist attack in europe (every months now), they made a quick map of wherever it happened and let you try to stop it and if you failed, try to hunt down the jihadi?

IF were going to live with a fucking religious war ongoing, why not have some sort of fun with it? As technology gets better, fucking games get less fun as we have to have a kang everywhere and anywhere– even in fucking WW 1!

Not exactly the same style but check out IS Defense.

thanks, adding it to list.Looks like you get to actually mow down sand niggers instead of russians, which is what I assumed as soon as I saw NATO. Fucking wish I spoke Russian, they probably have some decent games that aren't "PC" and focus and mowing sown ISIS. Seems like if there are any decent games in future, going to come out of Eastern Europe/Russia.

Witcher 3 had only one faggot in it the entire game and at least they didn't throw filth and degeneracy in your face. Waiting for Cyberpunk 2077.

People pretend the games are good because the developers are one of the handful of developers in this industry who aren't jews.
Try them if you want but serious sam is shit.

rising storm 2 literally just came out

SS2 is complete insanity and i highly recommend it for co-op.

Oh shit, just saw, set in Vietnam. I wonder if they fucking blur faces or they actually let you kill gooks where applicable. That's what fucking finished me off with xbox and got me to save the shekels for a gaming PC, seeing them blur the faces of gooks when fighting in Korea in one of those shitty newer COD. Thanks, another one on list to go through…

The ps4\one babies are already here, god help us

Equally as bad, OP is a xbawks three-sixty kiddy.

Sir, clearly you are superior to me, as you never used a ps4/ps one with your nephew. While I was getting a law degree, you were sitting on your bloated ass eating cheetos and so managed to play more games than I.

Now you surely have the right to sit here on your even more bloated, acne-covered ass and make specious judgements because I have the nerve to participate in a discussion. Your righteous indignation must be at boiling point. Your claim to superiority is that you play games more frequently than I do. My hat is off to you. Just please don't sit on it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

and add to it boring copypasta, at least come back with something funny and original.

You're one of the gayest OPs I've seen in months and that's saying a lot given the kind of faggots we have around here.
Get out and neck yourself.

Hello friend
I thought I was the only one that liked Serious Sam.
The environment variety was great.

What the fuck is with these (100) OPs lately?
I swear to g_d, Mark and these vols should just ban these autistic spergs on sight.

now I'm terrified. And you used bane too, wow. I'm shaking. The people who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag love to act tough on the internet. You do know you have to be over 18 to post here, correct?
Also love how you take ownership of the board, use the term "we" (WE UZ KANGZ!) and call others a faggot. Come back when you get some pubes, ok? yawn.

I know for a fact I wouldn't want you as my attorney.

Because no one else's allowed to discuss anything but for you, correct? You were made a jerk off out of (other people know how VPNs work, BTW) and now you're trying to come back and save face. For a discussion that was and has been completely on topic, until you elected to try to look "cool" and as if you you have been here for a while….God this place is worse in summer than it ever was. Thank you, fucking media and election season for putting this on radar.

don't rep. homosexual pedos anyway so it works out well. Now, back to the topic of FPS….

xvideos.com/video25252313/lanarain_pink_pirate_cosplay_full_video

You seem to think you have power here.

You spent 3 years studying law and you shit out strawman arguments at me.
Money well spent.

great fucking job on sperging out and ruining your own thread, OP.

Dude, just pirate them. Duke3D money is going straight into Gearbox's pockets. Don't give those cucks money. And Doom? Doom went open source, bro. Grab a sourcehack and you can GOOGLE the fucking ,wad files.

What are you gonna do, sue me?

I was on scholarship. You also seem confused as to definition of "straw man." The thread was about FPS, that's all that was being discussed here–politely and civilly– until you decided to get out your phone during 12th grade summer school and shit up entire thread and ruin what had been a perfectly legit thread where good info was being exchanged. Well, it's mid-july already…

Definitely restrained and mature enough, only the best quality for lawyers.

Even more hilarious. You wasted other people's money.
Did you even go to law school or do they just teach you fucking nothing?
Keep giving me (You)s though.

thanks, you're right. Going to spend a few days, contact old friends and figure out what the new deal is and where to go. I got some good ideas here. Only games have played for ~3 years have been on 8 year old nephew's xbox/ps and all have been shit.

But I got some good names here of potentially cool games, going to figure out which ones look best and work on getting them. I fucking hate putting a shekel in the pockets of those fucking thieves. Only exception I made was Witcher 3, since I felt like the studio genuinely earned it. But now I have enough ideas to last me what time I have left until I fucking have to actually start earning my keep. Thanks mate.

op is a faggot

|(1) & DONE CREW REPRESENT|

archive.is/DiCM5
3 years well spent

yo, yo, represent!

Ah, so let's examine the leap in logic here. A faggot in the UK (who not only has nothing to do with me, but with law in general, let alone American law) makes some sort of a shit app for parking tickets, and so clearly this must reflect on me….how? God I hate summer. Well, congrats, a few of you have ruined what was at first an interesting thread on FPS. But I got the info I wanted, so thanks to those who helped. I'll let the helpful know how it worked it out. thanks lads….as for those sitting on their zit-covered asses looking for reasons to complain and virtue signal how long the've been sitting on those same asses, keep shining for those fences man. Later…

Modern Warfare 2, something like the third mission. Good times.

You're obviously the summerfag here as no user would sperg out this hard over chad-games like COD.

W E W

What did he mean by this?

You are doing it wrong. Very very wrong.

This whole thread.
Goddamn.

Honestly this is cap worthy levels of retardation

Do you have some kind of brain damage? How does this happen?

If you don't mind online faggotery, SQUAD is pretty good. Worth buying, too bad there is no way to try it before dropping some shekels, I guess you could go for a refund in case you don't like it.

Gypsiefag always posts like that. It's one of the ways people spot him. That and his autistic need to brag about how he's gone to law school and spent $7,000 on a prebuilt workstation he uses to play shitty VR demos on.

MW2 and MW3 may be older now, but they are the two games that ruined the CoD series. You fucking nigger.

Holy fuck it's indent autist. I figured he had killed himself already.

Source?

Man I remember bitching how bad CoD MW2 and MW3 were back in the day and yet they're much more fun than anything you get these days. Shit has sure changed.

SPHF 3 - Inspection Day

Holy shit, it's him again? No wonder he sperged out like this.
I thought he grew a brain and stopped posting for good. Guess you can never really fix being such a retard.

Thanks

You're better off sticking to Doom wads and shit.

5 hours later, some of you motherfuckers are STILL obsessing over my posts, making wild accusations, all because I told one of you fat, sweaty pigs, exactly what you are and you aren't used to hearing it it. But– KEK– not to worry, I'm doing fine. And you're fat, repulsive, and beyond any redemption. :)

lol, sam hyde meme….another marker of of complete originality. about 2 or 3 of you must sit here and jerk one another off 24/7.

lol, is this meant to embarrass me asshole? This is from Feb. and the spelling, style, diction, you name it is better than anything else on here currently. And, moreover? I've graduated LS. Can you say the same? OR are you frothing with jealously in your little pool of autistic misery?

This is complete, pulled out of your ass bullshit. In fact, in looking back, these were the 2 BEST of the entire series, before the fuckers decided to go "multicultural" and ruined the entire thing. MW2 and MW3 is….one of them is where you were under the SAS and TF 121 and got to climb and ski mobile, by far 2 best games, before they began having to appeal to chinese market and kissing chain's ass.

This 100%. Instead of the COD games getting better, they get fucking worse as the Jews tried to make them more and more PC and just ruined them. Does anyone really think they'd make a game today were you could shoot a nigger in Africa or a favela monkey in Brasilia? And what's more, people better take care of their copy (whether it's a hard copy or saved) because I can't envision them making any new ones.

WHERE IS SERIOUS SAM 4 YOU CUCKTEAM

this is a good list. lurk and wait for the next doom thread, there's always a great megalist of the best .wads and most of the doomposters are cool enough to teach you how to install them.

do not under any circumstances pay money for these games. they're all old enough where if you buy them you will simply be giving money to the faceless companies who own the IPs; virtually none of the people who actually worked on those games will get a cent from your purchase

With MW2 they removed dedicated servers, added dlc and removed mod support. These two are the reason why modern gaming sucks.

And don't forget all the noob stuff they added, like comeback mechanics, overpowered weapons (smg in mw3) and the new circular map design. You are never in a safe spot, no matter where you are, there is always the possibility of some asshole spawning behind you

MW2 was the complete downfall of the series. it was the rise of retarded killstreaks - remember, in MW there were only 3 - encouraged the kind of mlg MUM GET THE CAMERA trickshot shit that we mock the franchise for now, removed dedicated servers, and basically shit all over the people who liked MW (which was genuinely fun, at least at the time) in order to appeal to the normalfag audience

But that's not fair. MW2 had maps that were a mess as well. Also MW2 spawned you behind enemy lines or to the side of it sometimes so you could wreck their shit.

You are part of the problem OP. MW2/3 are probably the most bland and boring entries of the franchise. Not to mention they started the jewy as fuck practices like those shitty map packs, and the entire trend of advertising more than you develop. I can never understand how even normalfags can like this shit. MP is a fucking mess, all the weapons are essentially the same, and the campaigns are generic as hell. The only time MW3 wowed me is when the Eiffel tower fell over. Not because it was well executed, but because they somehow made this epic battle with massive destruction boring as hell.

that modern warfare 2 map is just fy_iceworld though

Normalfags like it because they want to be loved and accepted by a community.

Think about it. Look at who buys these games, who posts about them on forums, who tends to defend them.

They've literally monetized basic human psychology. People WANT to be loved, to feel like they belong. Why do you think we even congregate here to begin with?

Sure, it's aggravating that they make this shit so popular, but it's not really surprising.

yeah, thanks mate I saved the list. I, personally was never too into "doom" by itself per se, I always needed to game to have some some kind of background story for me to get into it rather than just "blow the enemy away." IDK, maybe I think these things through too much but I feel like I need some sort of backstory rather than just "kill."

I know I'm gonna be just about alone in this, but I never could get into playing in teams and the rest of it. Much rather just play alone, on hardest level, me agent the game

Quite possibly if you play as a team. My autism won't allow me to deal with anyone else during my games, I have to be alone.

IF you are referring to me as as a "normalfag" who "wants to be loved," even fucking COD I can't be arsed to fuck around with other people, can only play by myself against the computer (yes, I know, that eliminates 80% of the fucking game right there) but it just pisses me off too fucking much to deal with other people's bullshit when they are too slow, get lost, etc….

Thus the reason far more into a game like Witcher 3 since I can play for literally fucking weeks without having to spend even one minute arsed by anyone else's bullshit, because I can't tolerate people even in fucking games.

I meant people in general, user. There will always be anomalies - like you, I can't tolerate people at all and can easily drown out the world in a favorite game or other hobby - but overall, the vast majority of people are social animals, and they will gravitate towards what gives them a feeling of belonging. That's why they defend it so much.

Sure, the devs are moneygrubbing pricks. Sure, the games are trash. Sure, the world's likely going to end anyway within the next few decades or so due to political fucking around, but because "THEY NOTICE ME GUIZ!" is so strong a feeling, they latch onto it.

It's like when a kid fed up with chores turns emo.

You then throw in (((them))) who love to monetize such shit and there you go.

Personally, I'm waiting for SJWs to die out in ten years so (((they))) can monetize the next fad. Does anyone actually think (((they))) can't co-opt anti-SJWs?

I hear you mate, but I don't see any way in which it gets any better. Take, as a random example, the Tv show (((Vice))). Before Murcoch bought it and that fat greasy fuck (((Sean Smith))) (not his real name, his name is Jewish), then used to have occasional cool shit with niggers in Liberia eat hearts or Hezbollah showing how they killed Jews. The motherfuckers went so far as to delete that.

Now, as far as games, they just keep getting fucking worse. As a rule, the only people you are allowed to shoot are Russians. You used to e able to shoot Shinks, until that market became too big and there was one fucking COD game where, out of nowhere, you are on horseback and you meet up with a link in Afghanistan and they force your characters to compliment each other.

So what's the next step? "COD: Invade Russia to Bring Gay Marriage and Gay Rights?" What really, really pisses me off is that especially given the mood the general public is in right now, just think how much a game could make that was set where you had to defend Malta or Vienna against the Turk invaders, and outside Vienna you got to play as Kind Jan Sobieski III and his winged Hussars, racing down on the Turks so quickly and with such force the fuckers even had to leave their harems behind. Imagine how well such a game would sell?

For me, that's proof beyond any doubt that the Jews who are selling us these games have their profit motive as a distant second compared with pushing their dangerous, undermining ideology. They will actually lose money if it will help them subvert the West and keep us from drawing any hope from our past heroes. Our media is completely in control of not only foreign but hostile actors. Why we badly need Russians or Hungarians or Poles to make games that reinvigorate pride in the West. (I know this is long but if you read it and understand it it's the most inspiring, pro-Western piece of poetry in the last~400 years:

Rainbow six 3 or swat 4 if you like tactical.
Wolfenstein enemy territory still has some servers with players and is great.

you forgot to tip your hat? that shitty law degree that any retard can get sure must be paying off when you are here arguing about the "realism" of fucking call of duty

kek

And I forgot to mention F.E.A.R.
Mainly the single player has any form of life left in it, but its still great.
If you wish to try multiplayer, there may still be some servers up in the fear combat community thing. They still seem to actively work on it at least.

damn bro ease off you'll kill him with bantz that brutal

Jealousy is a very ugly thing. And so are you when you take your shirt off at the beach.

It's supposed to be Highrise.

Damn bro thats some weak ass shit, you will get destroyed in any court if thats all you got from your shitty ass law degree studies

Zoinks, gang! Another mystery solved!

Lol, Mr. Obesity's little mulatto sidekick. No worries, Sambo. I can afford to take my next 2 weeks off before my 12 days in Martha's Vineyard and then begin my job in in late Aug/ early September. Can you afford the time off you're taking from packing groceries?

How does it feel to know I can fuck around here for pretty much the rest of this month spend the rest of my vacation in August on Martha's Vineyard sleeping with the local Boston College/BU/Smith/Wellesley girls at their summer houses on the Vineyard and in Denis/Chatham/Hyannis, etc.. on the Cape. THEN come back, move into my apartment, and start work.

And you'll still be in your mother's basement spraying WD-40 on your dick and rubbing, real hard, while watching cuckold porn.
tl;dr- you are and will remain a major league loser.

Woah, did I walk in at a good time.

Yep. And that and 75 cents will get you a can of soda dickhead, congrats. Because obviously you are a person of refined and discriminating taste of you DON'T enjoy games where you get to blow away savages and act as a defender of Europe.

I used to fancy I was uplifting those around me here to a higher level of edification. But now I see, it really doesn't seem to work as such since people just insist on flapping right back into the primordial mud from whence they emerged….

let me guess, shit was so cash right?

Dude, I'd just like to let you know you're coming off as Supreme Gentleman-tier autistic right now. Perhaps you should learn from this thread and do some self-reflection.

Mark and the vols do a good job of keeping this place top quality.

Now you're just being disingenuous. But that's ok, Battlefield 4 doesn't exist, it's just an illusion because you want to whine about Call of Duty actually doing something different after years of whining about Call of Duty being the exact same game every time.

Fuck you disingenuous cunt, you tried to pull this lie on Holla Forums too. IF that supposedly happened, you're either in some cucked nation that forcibly censors violence, a consolefag, or playing on shit settings that run the game like a console does and does shit to save resources. Max settings on a real computer? No blur.

Your character in MW1, "Jackson", was black. The US forces in each game were multicultural, often with the black guy as the leader. They were no better or worse than "look this sci-fi future thing has some wymyn soldiers and a robot it's RUIN NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".
Wrong.

"hey look everyone, I'm important! I'm a big shot on 8 Holla Forums, I know the name of the board owner! Pay attention to me! I can't get laid due to so many rolls of fat on my stomach I haven't seen my dick in 8 years, but pay attention to me, I'm important!"

You could have figured it out from the first post if not the first three or so. Stop bumping this shit.

This happened the last time with the Daggerfall thread. OP shitposting to death and volunteers doing shit instead of deleting this plie of trash. Why can't you do it for free when it matters?

Bullshit. The last..I don't recall if it was COD or Black Ops, but the Americans, the Mujahideen, and the Chinks meet and suddenly the chink says something completely retarded like "Americans and Chinese are honorable friends." If I cared enough I could find it, it's when fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan and everyone is on horseback

I really don't get you here, have never talked about video and Holla Forums What do you take exception do? That after you kill a gook in the latest incarnation of COD/Black Ops, the gook face fades away so you can
t see the slant eyes? Get a better TV/Monitor idiot, it does….

Don't know what you mean. The nigger drill instructor who gives you "orders" as you are testing your weapon and running the course? What other nigger is in any of those games? There sure are none in the SAS or any of the TF 121 guys. What nigger main character are you talking about?

There could–COULD– be a nigger in one of the late versions like the one that begins with a fucking earthquake at the house, but by then the games had gotten so bad that after a single board, I had lost interest. There may also be a nigger in the game were you move around by fucking jetpack or whatever it is. Again, it's not even worth playing a single board, it's insanity and a terrible game glad I didn't pay shekels for it.

Fuckface, please let everyone know who is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read this thread? Who is doing it? Who is forcing you? You're like a fucking old woman, involved in other peoples' fucking business, wanting to make SURE others don't discuss something because YOU are not interested.

YOU don't like it? NOVEL IDEA– IGNORE THE THREAD. Fucking busybody homosexual little queen trying to ensure others can't talk freely because HE (or SHE) doesn't like the topic. WHO IS BOTHERING YOU ASSHOLE?

YOU Don't LIKE IT? FILTER IT YOU FUCKING PNZY ASS PIECE OF FILTH. Tt's not your vocation in lifer to censor other people asshole. got it?

Top fool

I really, genuinely fucking wish a painful death on little busy body trash like you. Talk about having no fucking life, talks about having a grudge. Did I say something mean to you baby, and you want to punish me by deleting the thread? Oh, poor baby!! Want someone to call your mummy, maybe she can bring you a change of underwear? Did you soil your shorts?

YOU DON'T LIKE THE FUCKING DISCUSSION, FILTER AND IGNORE. NOTHING MAKES ME ANGRIER THAN SOME BUSYBODY GUY (OR TRANS-WHATEVER PERHAPS, GIVEN HOW YOU'RE ACTING).

If you don't like the topic, don't like the discussion, please, tell everyone, who has the fucking gun to your head? why don't you FIND ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD MORE TO YOUR LIKING? I fucking despise nannying, pussy ass, cake-ass little niggers like you. YOU don't like the thread, so therefore YOU have t take it upon yourself to shut it down for everyone. Just think about that and what a piece of garbage you are for a fucking second….

The best of fool

YOU PANZY ASS, 10 YEAR OLD FUCKING GIRL? EVEN A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL KNOWS–YOU DON'T LIKE IT? TURN YOUR HEAD! YOU SCUMBAG COCKSUCKER. "I DON'T LIKE HOW THEY TALK, I WANT MARK TO TAKE IT DOWN!"

JUST WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

huh?

She makes great faces but her videos are boring as hell.

"MARK, I DON'T FEEL SAFE! I CAN'T JUST TURN FILTER OR FIND ANOTHER THREAD, I WANT THIS THREAD GONE NOW! I DON'T FEEL SAFE! HELP ME!"

Again you lazy faggots vol, what is the reason to keep this shipost on top page?
Or is this idiot a new member of the squad? Did Mark got a another fucking moron?

Even normalfags are getting tired of it. cod sales have been falling every year. cod WW2 might have good sales simply because its boots on the ground again, but if its just the typical trash the sales will continue to fall again after it.

Yep, you're retarded. Can't even keep your story straight.
You postured the exact same non-arguments on Holla Forums before and were met with the exact same images proving you wrong again. There IS NO FADE OUT unless there's one specifically on consolefag systems and low-end graphics settings for "optimization" or you're in germanistan or shitpostingland and the government mandates censorship of violence. The fucking screenshot in the post you replied to proves it.
Because you have the IQ of a dead somali.
For fuck's sake, your character in MW2 is mexican and your squad lead is black, voiced by Keith David himself.

are you calling us normalfags?

Do you suck so badly at video games that you can only enjoy the easiest fps against the easiest enemies?

also whos mark

I LOVE BEING TOLD BY LITERAL NIGGERS THAT I HAVE THE LOW IQ. Go back retard, look at the fucking game. US fighters are alongside Mujahideen (yes, they fought with some groups of Muj agains the Soviets, although bin laden would not. See Dr. Scheuer's book "Imperial Hubris.")

In that interaction, out of nowhere, chins ride up and have (even by the shitty writing standards of that game) a very awkward interaction with the CIA/Spec Ops, which ends with the chinks saying something like "ah, we respect you very, very much."

Nothing like a fucking high school drop out telling ME I don't know something. Amazing how big people's fucking balls grow, despite the fact that they don't know a fucking THING and scarcely bother to ever even check the bullshit they're peddling as truth, they just keep going.

Not only are you mistaken you dumb fuck, you're just plain WRONG, as even a cursory examination of the facts could show you.

Mark is whoever the other motherfucker above was ranting should "take the posts down" since I guess they offend his delicate, transgender sensibilities and he thinks he should be able to get "Mark" to edit whatever upsets his feminine constitution lest he faint.

Found the kike

Summer is finally here.
Ah well post summer Cirnos

HOW MANY WEEKS UNTIL WINTER GUYS?

yea i guess youre right

I'm saying we're all here out of a sense of belonging just like they are.

speak for yourself

You retarded or something? Or just a stupid liar? Yeah, a JD takes three years, but what kind of shitty degree-mill law school let you in without a bachelor's degree? Furthermore, how the fuck do you expect to get any job in law if you have a JD but no bachelor's degree?

Jesus Christ fuck…where in the hell did i ever claim not to have a Bachelor's degree? Are you that same idiot who dragged up something with a major that said "4 years bachelor of pre-law?" NO ONE majors in fucking "pre-law," I don't even think there is such a thing but for maybe at places like devry or university of phoenix or some awful shithole.

Also, it's not like med school, there are no "pre-reqs" other than doing well and taking the LSAT and doing we'll. Actually, paradoxically the group with highest admit rate to law school is chem/physics majors and highest admit rate to medical school is English. At least that was how it was 3 years ago.

Talk about pulling facts out of your ass…no, you cannot get into a law school with a 4 year bachelor's degree and then sitting for LSAT. Please show me where I claimed otherwise. IT then all gets sent to the LSAC (recommendations from professors, transcripts, recommendations from employers, they have your LSAT score and Grad school exam score if you decided to take) and that's how it works.

Where that idiot above got "4 year bachelors in law" I have no idea, but no t-10 school (uni or liberal arts) has anything of the sort. Sounds like something you'd see advertised on TV.

I think you're such a fucking pathological liar that you naturally assume everyone else must be. Either that or you bombed the shit out of your LSAT. You keep looking for holes…it's not that hard moron. It's called "having a very high verbal IQ and perfect reading comprehension" and about 80%-85% of the logic games….

Rainbow Six Siege is pretty good provided you get past some of the bullshit because it's Ubisoft.

What did he mean by this?

That's a double negative and means we should keep this thread on the top of the catalog for as long as possible

Play S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

are there any mods that allow me to fuck a bloodsucker in the mouth

Probably, but you'd have to go to the russian side of the internet

I just managed to nigger-rig my speakers and get them working. Trying to decide between S.T.A.L.K.E.R (the ones based in Cherynobl right?), Battlefield Vietnam, or Las Vegas (with no mods).
Friend moved to Nippon a few months and left we a fucking big ass gaming PC with a big monitor and in truth I have almost no fucking clue how to use it. Also have Vive VR so kind of want to try to that. Have so much shit I want to try that I can't decide and easier to just sit here and fucking shitpost all day during my day off, though I do want to see what Witcher # looks like on a good, big monitor with logitech speaker sound…. someone pick for me. What would you do? STALKER, Battlefield Vietnam, or the LAs Vegas game with the little guy whose name escapes me….

I'd pick Stalker any time

Right now, the market is oversaturated with traditional FPS games where you play as a soldier with your boots on the ground. There could be quite the revolution if they move instead to vehicular-based shooters like Descent that force players to rethink the way they move in a shooter.

OK, so will try both and see which one stands out as the better game for me? S.T.A.L.K.E.R looks cool. Am going to try to get into as many Russian games as possible, get a $100 steam card. Even if quality isn't perfect, at least they won'r be full of fucking degeneracy like the American games. Have a feeling in the next years, all the best games are going to come out of Russia/Eastern Euro, like Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077. Which looks fucking cool from the previews, hope it holds up.

Is you want something more modern you can't go wrong with F.E.A.R. or Timeshift.

Not that that user's list isn't pretty great even if it was missing Dark Forces, the most commonly overlooked of the greats of classic FPS games just that people after more modern games have options too.

You people are cancer, complaining about boots on the ground or whatever the fuck when a series that has been doing the same shit for 10 years actually tries to do something different. Advanced Warfare actually tried something new and added some decent skill based movement mechanics but the COD community collectively cried because it was more difficult getting their 360 no scope and you actually had to have some decent aim to kill anyone. You wasn't realism so damn bad? Go play Arma, the COD games have always been extremely unrealistic. Also I like COD and I've been playing it since World At War and I can tell you I have hated almost every single COD campaign until Black Ops 3 because BLOPS3 actually gave you some freedom on how you play instead of leading you down one shooting gallery after the next, holding your hand like a kid with down syndrome with heavily scripted sequences in between. You want a good campaign in a FPS? Don't play COD.

This tbh fam. Polite sage because I am not adding anything to this "discussion".

Wow, you're really out of your depth here summerfag.

I like CoD too, actually, and I was a big fan of it back in the day but even I noticed that MW3 was a noticeable step down in quality from Black Ops 1.

Cod is terrible.

Sauce?

daft punk

daft punk - one more time

Why did gore go away?

Apart from the things already said, MW2 had a really bad influence on gaming. Back then it was not common for a game to be full of dlc. When Activision announced MW2, all the other devs like DICE for example came out and said that they would never do these jewish things that they did in MW2.

archive.is/9kUsD
But then MW proceeded to sell pretty well and the other devs realized that the gaming community is full of cucks. And because of that gaming sucks today.

Does every thread have to be bait?

Because HD assets take a lot of (((resources))) and time to make. Especially when you have to model, code and animate things like gore.

I hear you too, user.

I'm under no assumption it'll be better (also fuck Vice for their changes - I used to dig their shit) - I've long since made my peace with the perennial pozzing of our civilization. I don't want to seem like a cliche doomsayer, but I legit think that WWIII will happen within the next few decades or so, and that we're going to rip a page out of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri and live out our days while the elite try to fuck us over only to realize they're just as fucked. I might very well be wrong, but I have this gut feeling I can't get rid of.

It'd sell a bit but it'll likely get shafted somehow because "muh feelings guiz"

Which is a shame, because it's not just appealing from that standpoint, that of celebrating our heroes, but because it'd be something NEW for a change. Something UNIQUE. Throw in some customization and I'd be all over that shit. But no, all we get is tired AAA retreads, indie "devs" getting high off their own pixel farts, and nothing else. If I had a ton of coin at my disposal, I'd fund that game to hell and back.

Welcome to my world. I literally have a younger brother who not only dropped out of high school, but insists that he knows everything. My parents favorite the fuck out of him, though, so he gets away with everything. Sleeps in all day, no job, plays shite MMOs all day and night, watches anime, etc, etc. He's one fucking stereotype.

Sorry for the tangent, but it just grinds my gears that I've got such a normalfaggot for a brother.

Then why are you here, user? I'm pretty sure we come here because society's too pozzed to speak openly on these things. We come here to meet like minded people.

I think by realistic he means a realistic setting, e.g. cities and places that look real, weapons that look real and shit like that. Modern shooters are full of weird skins, or set in weird time settings.

Honestly I'm just as confused.

Because there is no where better to go

Christ, sounds like someone I know. Hate people like that.

He's not like us or anything, user. He's a normalfaggot in that he chases trends, etc. I possibly could've used a better descriptive word for him, I'll admit. I wasn't really thinking when I wrote that, though - just getting off steam.

That's my point, user.

I've had to deal with it my whole life. Parents favorite him to the point he literally stole over six hundred bucks from our mother and got no punishment whatsoever. But if I did that shit? I wouldn't be here today posting, that's for sure. He even had the audacity to crack jokes about it and they laughed about it.

Thing is, though, my old man should know better. He knows about (((them))) and even seriously advocates nuking the Third World off the planet. Yet he's pussywhipped/cucked by his schitzo wife, who cheated on him with a Chad (then got dumped) and has one son who will likely be cucked by life itself once they drop and a son in me who doesn't even want anything to do with 'em.

I legit have a closer relationship to my fucking cat then I do anyone in my immediate family, and the saddest thing is that I actually prefer that.

>Thing is, though, my old man should know better. He knows about (((them))) and even seriously advocates nuking the Third World off the planet. Yet he's pussywhipped/cucked by his schitzo wife, who cheated on him with a Chad (then got dumped) and has one son who will likely be cucked by life itself once they drop and a son in me who doesn't even want anything to do with 'em.
nice blog post faggot
hang yourself.

No it's meant to show others that you're not just a one-off jerkoff that slipped through the cracks but an actual honest-to-god autist who needs to be locked up and studied so we can avoid mistakes like you in the future.

lol, you are one butt-hurt motherfucker. Keep saving and remember asshole– I'm the one who did this to you. You can (and I hope you do) drop deead tonight in your sleep. You don't and never have occupied any space in my head. We both know the reverse isn't true. Sweet dreams, and howaawful it would be if you died of a blood clot in your brain tonight you obese bag of fetid shit…

Wild guess user– you are 18 or 19? If you want to play HALO or some other kind of scifi shit, more power to you, go do it. The first COD MW games were based around intl terror and stopping it. Which would be absolutely perfectly timed now since we have a Snackbar of some sort in Europe every few weeks these days.

Last COD I spent even a few minutes playing had a nigger floating about in a space suit next to a stronlk womenzyz. Instead of that shit–esp. give that we have REAL fucking terrorism all over Europe now– how much more fun would it be to have the SAS clear out Molenbeek or The Jungle camp or blow up rapefugee bpats in Libya?

And yes, the Jews would make their usual noise like they did when Dr. Piece came out with "Ethnic Cleaning" years ago and you read what the Jews said about it. The same kikes, mind you, who have no issue with GTA and shooting cops and beating whores bloody. Can you imagine how many copies such a game would sell?

We don't need fairy tales and aliens and niggers in space suits when there is great material in the fucking world around us right now. Aren't you sick of shit becoming more and more fucking PC?

Probably because your malfunctioning gypsy brain can't handle remembering more than being a massive sperg.

I know exactly what you mean. Do you know why the movie "300" did so well? It wasn't really a great movie. It was because people were desperate to, for once, see niggers get the shit kicked out of them (even though Persians weren't niggers but never-mind)).

We aren't allowed to have pride in anything we are or what we've done. And that is why White suicide rates are skyrocketing, opiate abuse, Whites aren't having kids, etc.. Imagine what impact a game could have where you got to play Don Jon of Austria and face the Turks at Lepanto or Kibg Sobieski or Richard, Raymond, Godfrey? Everyone knows it would sell. The Jews won't allow it since they fear Whites might actually look around themselves, wake up, and got tired of living under a ZOG.

Saving what? And what did you do to me? You know, considering how much you think your " spelling, style, diction, you name it" is above everyone else, you sure as fuck produce some unbelievable gibberish.

(checked)
Just made the webm myself from the image posted in

Finished Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 just the other day,
it sure has a lot of technical problems with framerate drops etc
but man this AA game trumps any cod released past decade
you actually have to take time to plan your moves against outposts and individuals you are sent to get or kill etc
beats anything cod could possibly come up gameplay wise, except story being mediocre
and this is considered a "flawed game"

and having these huge open world environments is icing on the cake

Fucking wew

My g-d OP is fucking autistic. I think it's time to stop posting.

Don't you niggers bait him out again

YOU are trying to bait OP

I think it's time the mods did their fucking job and delete this thread harboring OP's autism.

I think OP will just sperg out on other threads. We need to tire him out so he goes take a nap or something. Gotta exercise his autism.

play counter strike instead

Kill yourself.

not gay tho.

They might as well try to make maps and player count on both sides larger for these AAA shooters, trying to impress people with new graphics isn't really working anymore.

lol wtf y

so, what kind of games do you play?

shiiiet, i've always wanted that.

CS:GO fuck yourself.
While women tend to accept their physical differences because they're so obvious, almost anything else tends to go drunning-kruger where they can't realize they're shit at everything and sometimes they're convinced by feminist propaganda they're better when in reality they're only good for tasks they were historically relegated to like cooking or hand crafts (hand crafts being one of the handful things women are actually better at than men)

Unlike OP, I've been marathoning through various FPS games for the past few years and I'm starting to feel burnt out. Haven't even touched Blood and the PS1 MoH games yet but I'm already getting lazy. Should I remove those games from my backlog as well as any other regular 6th gen shooter(I have Darkwatch, Black and Area 51 in my backlog as well) and just focus on other genres?

Just played cracked titanfall 2. Single is so fucking good and gunplay is decent.

How the fuck are people still bumping this cancerous thread?

You get broad agreement from me until

You could do with removing your head from your ass.

Funny how you think he gives a flying fuck about you at all.

You really need to stop thinking people give a shit about what you say or claim to do. You could say you're off skating on diamonds and fucking Alison Brie up the ass while she pays you and *even if it were true* you'd still be a prick.

Guise, the mighty one has spoken, are you not enlightened by his magnificence?!

If this isn't bait you seriously need to scour that delusion of grandeur out of your mind. To imagine you're somehow uplifitng a very loose non-community with your waffling condescending shit would be laughable were it not so misjudged.