Girls luv Mileena

It's almost as if video games are about fun (sometimes-guilty) escapism.

because these strong women who don't need no man on indie games are also extremely bland or unlikable characters

Because they see themselves like that. Evil whores festing on men.

aint rocket science, if you make a character only thinking about how you can be viewed as more mature for making them will result in a boring character

"What if we made Rey even more powerful? Will girls like her then?"

Therefore

No, even worse than dislike: they don't care.

I want this meme to die.

Is it true that vore is a relatively common fetish among women?

Vore is a relatively common fetish, period.

Wow this thread is fucking sad

It's a shit thread about nothing. What did you expect?

Maybe if you were like Jahans and tried to stretch the definition of eroticized consump

Sorry, hit send by accident.
eroticized consumption of a living being to vampires and stuff like that, but even then I think you're wrong.

are you one of the waifu autists

oh fuck me, why the hell do women look better in suits than men do

I still have no idea what compelled them to think fucking cheek teeth was a good idea.

LOL?

It's the same thing with comics. The few woman who do read comics, and pay for them love Power Girl, but they hate wonder woman. Fact is women think feminists are unlikable bitches.

Mortal Kombat is not a good Ip
it never was
it was ok as an fighter arcade game to play casually and not take seriously like other SNk or older capcom fighters.
Its self-aware, hence the news ones focus on story and casual gameplay with level ups and an rpg system

No man wants to play as a pathetic cuckolded faggot. No woman wants to play as a fat unattractive dyke. A man wanting to be a capable hero type character can be described as a power fantasy, but the same is true for women who want to play as a sexy, desirable character. It's just a different kind of power. It's actually completely normal and healthy and what humans have wanted in fiction for tens of thousands of years.

Even if you look at absolute shit-tier fiction like Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey, both are female power fantasies, except the power is being magically and inexplicably desired by some "ideal man" figure.

(Checked)

No one likes an ugly woman regardless of personality.

Women want male attention more then fucking air. Feminist are essentially out of the game, so the only way they can compete is to bring everyone down to their pitiful unfuckable level.

>Reiko claims he had to keep pity fucking Mileena

One of the best things about the character is that she was conceived during the golden age of fighting games, when palette swaps were very common, and all you had to distinguish yourself would be specials, your name, and your costume color. What made her so great is that by doing one of her Fatalities, you wouldn't just get a fun finishing move you'd also get some lore on her. She wasn't just a palette swap, she was actually some half breed monster of Tarkatan DNA and Kitana's blood.

And this was when the internet wasn't readily common, and so in order to learn moves you'd have to work for it by learning from someone else or finding someone that had internet. That's what I liked about MK, you had to work for your lore during that time.

Magician dubs don't lie, and what you said is the kernel of communism.

Ah yes, women who play video games really love character in video game. All none of them.

I loved when a bunch of hambeasts covered up Red Sonia, Vampirella and some other chick, the angriest people about it where women.

Weak at bjs though.

Who gives a shit what women like? They aren't the audience for games and shouldn't be.