Tfw the writing team for Beyond Skyrim is full of gay communists and literal trannies who write shit like pic related

And people think the creation club is the worst thing to happen to modding

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/162439721349/so-let-me-understand-how-cc-works-bethesda
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Game_Jam
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/162934390324/does-bethesda-provide-you-with-special-tools-for
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/162935030149/im-going-to-assume-possibly-but-incorrectly-that
en.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is.

Reminder that all cultural marxist bullshit is propagated entirely by people who have to force themselves to believe that it's true and most of them end up actually insane from the cognitive dissonance.

Why not be true to life and have the transistion involve years of mentally debilitating drug therapy followed by massively destructive irreversable surgery that leaves you a mockery of the opposite gender and gives you a permanent hit to both constitution and intelligence.

Also starting this process would require a low WIS score.

Alright how much gender dysphoric koolaid did he drink?

Stupid opinions like this is why law doesn't stop at the undergrad level here like it does in Europe. Circumventing existing copyright and payment law is why Beth has gone with the funmoney transaction system. I'm guessing they'll try to argue that funmoney transactions aren't "for value" which is a pretty flimsy defense if it does end up being challenged. As it stands now modded content does actually belong to the modder regardless of what Beth would like people to think.

Did trainwiz ever come here? When did he become such a huge faggot that talks down to people who call him out for his paid mods bullshit.

He was here the last thread we mentioned him in. He does that a lot.

He used to trip in the morrowind/esg threads at least a year ago

He's actually a tranny. No surprise he's shilling for shit like this in his writing.

The rest of his dialogue is painfully artificial anyway, even when he isn't busy inserting as much poz as possible.

That's dumb, when I first saw the thread, I was going to shitpost some old gender tf fapfic i wrote with Tails, but I'm better than that. This guy's a fucking moron

Worse, actually. He's a tumblr tranny, which means he sees being a tranny as some kind of enhanced state, beyond the pitiful constraints of normal genders. The "real" trannies don't want to be "trans" they want to be male or female. Not in between. The intent is to stop being "trans" ASAP, not to wear it like some kind of badge, which means this faggot and all their post-modernist "gender is a social construct" bullshit is likely one of those turbofaggots who believe that women can have penises.

There is nothing wrong with a cute feminine penis.

You're probably right tbh, I've seen him go on at length in that discord on like three separate occasions about how amazing Vivec being a hermaphrodite is.

modding's been dead for years anyway, bethesda games (which have never been good) locking away mods (which can't improve a game that's shit to its very core) doesn't matter.

What did I to do end up being born in a universe where these people exist? Is this some sort of divine retribution?

Requiem with minor arcana+BtC and a few other mods makes Skyrim decent. Can't make the writing any better but it makes the progression pretty fun.

Perfectly fine, no problems with a character who wants to become someone else

Now I wish this was Fallout 4 so I could shoot that cuck in the face mid conversation.

Trainwiz was in the right here

Never.

Every single tranny who professes to be a tranny is a fake tranny - a "trans-trender" just doing it for the victim points.
People who transition don't want to be trans-gender - they want to be the opposite gender and they want to fucking blend in and invisibly be a member of that gender.

I'm not sure if trans-trenders are more or less fucked in the head than actual trannies, but I'm going to go with more.

and have nothing happen because they're an essential character like nearly all of the npcs with actual dialogue

What the fuck is a "Beyond Skyrim"?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/

Why?

Most nerds are weak willed, lot T betacucks that are desperate for validation and a pity fuck. You can see this kind of pathetic behavior in virtually any community inhabited by nerds.

The really hilarious part is that you'll have place that autistically write about mind control, tentacle rape, coercion, etc., but will fall over themselves to virtue signal about trannies, niggers, muh strong womyn, "white supremacists are the most evil force in the universe" etc. It's quite a fascinating phenomenon to observe.

Mentally ill freaks that take their cross-dressing fetish too far. Gender doesn't exist.

lel

Fucking checked

Modding group dedicated to getting all provinces into Skyrim, just released Bruma last week.

I'm talking about in general, Trainwiz was right, it's not paid mods, and it fixes the concerns with the first implementation, except for the content quality concern, people are complaining that it's all horse armor, even though he's working on a large piece of content, but it will more than likely be mostly horse armor but the sheer potential is there for great content that isn't at the heels of the current Creation kit.

You're acting like there's a difference between paid mods and DLC made by "contractors". In function, what is the actual difference, besides your legalese bullshit?

Their gatekeeping means that there will (in theory) be a minimum level of quality in their mods

Unfortunately this same gatekeeping also divides the community and charges money that was one free and passionate, and also allows them to remove problematic content.

The concern is having to pay more at all. Skyrim is a good value with a lot of mods and a price of $60, no Bethesda game is worth the possibly $100 net price just to be okay if all mods were paid dlc.

No it isn't.

Hi Trainwiz.

>skyrim is a good value with lots of mods
You can take it and make it something good that still only costs $60 because mods are free

Urgh, actual trannies. Someone crazy enough to chop off their dick writing for video games.

They're actually provided models, tools, voice actors, and direct members of Bethesda's team working with them to produce assets they need.

He has a program that lets him know when he's mentioned on an imageboard, he doesn't actually browse them anymore. He's pretty pro diversity and shit, and apparently imageboards casual racism pisses him off. Must suck being a cuck.

what a sad little nigger

Not if they're contractors. Work for hire copyright in the US belongs to the employer.

Source?

I know what you said nigger, it isn't worth $60 regardless of how many mods you use.

This is also untrue.

Does Natalie Portman have autism? Or is she just mentally lost when there's no one around to give her attention for ten seconds?

w e w

Trans is the modern augmentation, but only in ideology. They are immunised from any critisism.

Really? I see him in Morrowind and lore threads all the time.

Paid mods are bullshit, but I can do 3D modelling and could use some spare cash so fuck it, maybe I'll become a "contractor" and make some stuff.

What should I make Holla Forums? I honestly find TES games boring as fuck so I don't really know what I would start with.

Don't you have to actually apply to them with a resume before you can make paid mods?

It is, it lets these faggots get paid

New Lands mods are almost always shit, they're never worth installing.

Their persecution complex is augmented. Not long before they get desperate.

Shitty shovelware that breaks their engine at fixed intervals.

Would work about as well as mods that break consoles: It wouldn't.

If that's the case then
TRAINWIZ TRAINWIZ GOING STRAIGHT TO AUSCHWITZ

i sat here for a little bit trying to find a way to word my feelings on this, that this person is emotionally stunted and has to use some roundabout method and childish logic to justify themselves but i really can't find the way to phrase it.

It's not, there were even some insane lesbians on Tumblr freaking out over him and trying to get him banned because he didn't like the female character who was an antagonist in Morrowind and made jokes about Vivec's penis

Falskaar was decent. Even the VO was pretty good for the most part, with most of the male nord voice actors affecting a consistent accent and everything.

hey trainwiz you a fag

Falskaar was shit, and voice acting was the only good thing about it.

There is nothing wrong with hiring modders to make paid content, but the original implementation on Steam workshop was a travesty, there was a lack of quality control, no guarantee with compatibility, mods were heavily limited in what they could do and many of the ones distributed through the workshop relied on third party tools to get things done, third party tools that decreased stability, required users to reconfigure, and that could kill performance, Modders would also borrow the work of other modders who were not being paid for their contributions, this caused definite issues. Modders could also put up already existing mods and create a paid version.

Now with the Creation Club these issues are fixed, except quality control, you now know that the content you are creating will work with all other Creation Club content, and that the content will be tested, but you can still buy a low quality horse armor that provides no mechanical benefit and it's effectively vanity content in a single player game. The biggest change is that content developers now gain access a support team of Bethesda developers, right now I'm not sure to what extent the support is except for the fact that they will model and animate for you, but the potential is there, embedded vid shows you the potential for what could be coming since content developers may be no longer limited by hard coded limitations of the Creation Kit. content developers also have to make entirely new works and they can't just put their old mods onto Creation Club and get paid for it. Rip Chesko.

The only real downside vs the old method is that content developers actually had a chance to make more money from their work being paid a percentage of the profits, now they get paid as per their contract, like just any other developer

You can literally pirate every piece of DLC being released this way. You really stand to lose nothing and this new content just like older DLCs further opens up the engine with new features for modders as well, it really is a net gain.

You don't have to pay a cent, none of these are mandatory, this is only the same concern as nickel and dime dlc in general, which is of course bad, but I'm only really arguing the point that it's a better system than the older one and could potentially be of value.

He's a namefag.

She was on a date with someone and he left her alone for a minute.

Realistic Horse genitals.

You need a portfolio of mods or other professional work, and then you need to be accepted as a member of Creation Club and then you need to pitch a mod that Bethesda accepts, and then bethesda pays you by the milestone and designates you developers to help you work on your content.

It's funny because even the accents in Skyrim aren't consistent, Eorlund Gray-Mane's wife calls him E-Orlund, when his name is pronounced by everyone else as Yorland.

Gamergate was a mistake.

The environment looks fine when you're not staring at the map screen. And you can use a mod like pic related to make the map less painfully ugly.

It gets more hate than it deserves, but it still isn't very good. Some of the larger quest mods are alright but I've yet to play a proper continent expansion that's actually vanilla scale and worth it.

They either have cringe writing, crap world design, or some mixture of all those things.

That depends on how much they make though. Modders only got 25% of mods that sold for what, 1-2 dollars each? They'd have to get tens of thousands of downloads.

That just looks like a shitty map someone made in photoshop.

Trainwiz can't model, any joke mods he could make would be copyrighted, so the only thing he probably can make is quests.

There was a thread on /tg/ or some Morrowind thread where he was complaining about how people try and make Sotha Sil trans and how it was stupid, and apparently his game has no gay romances.

That's why I said "developers actually had a chance", obviously this new system is beneficial in that succeed or fail you still get paid but a major success could be the kind of money someone needs to finally tell Beth to go fuck themselves and make their own TES game and free us from this menace.There are double digit Million Skyrim owners on Steam and it still has a lot of current players, ten thousand downloads for a mod that the creator gets between one to two dollars for is absolutely believable, we don't know how much people are being payed on the new system but I doubt it's anything significant, I'm going to try and find out what people are making off of their contracts anyway.

I know, he already mentioned that Bethesda have allocated people to work with him on his new Creaiton Club content.

What's the average pay of a contracted programmer?

poor quality b8

No idea, but the contracts for Creation Club specific to it and it's not really programming work, it's game development/scripting, it wouldn't surprise me if Bethesda expected Creation Club members to work on a timeline smaller than their own developers in order to underpay them, the contractors get paid by the milestone as well, so Bethesda could just deny the milestone to starve them of pay and make them work faster or pass it quickly to hurry the work along.

Other than a few big name guys with some PR pull everyone else is getting fucked over by Bethesda. Not that I foresee the CC being anything but a cesspit of overpowered equipment and meme mods you can knock out in under a day.

Game scripters still fall under programmers/designers. I can't see these mods being a full time job, so part time pay would probably be around $25,000 a year, but it'll probably be less than that because they're not working year round.

That's all their content though. I finished both of Skyrim's DLC in around 8 hours.

Unknown, I suspect it will end up like that but I'm willing to give it a chance and see if anything of value pops up, there's like I said a lot of potential for new content, more potential than mods.

Yeah, I really don't expect it to be much, especially since Beth has to pay their own staff on top of the creation club members.

Bethesda is like fifty people and there's like five paid modders.

Because that worked so well for Steam, right?

No, what Bethesda is doing here is killing their modding community for no reason. They can do fuckall without the script extender and the guy making that already told them they can go fuck themselves. All modders will do is go back to Skyrim and New Vegas and let FO4 and SE rot.

Steam was bad because the modders were all DOTA modelers, there was no support, and no anything really.
Also you don't need the script extender for content mods. I've never seen a quest mod other than that german total conversion that used it.

Also Fallout 4 has a script extender and more mods than New Vegas now.

Not possible. Pumping yourself full of hormones, getting breast implants, and getting castrated and having your cock mutilated and inverted will never make you a woman, and pumping yourself full of hormones, getting your tits cut off, and having your cunt mutilated with a skin-balloon made of skin from your wrists/thighs attached to it will not make you a man.

You will never be anything other than an abomination.

People will still mod for free, the easiest in to Creaiton Club is through making free mods, and if it proves successful then it could attract more modders, Valve contracting modders to make proper content didn't kill goldsrc or source modding.

I disagree. They swept up the best modders which caused both scenes to languish and eventually collapse, as there was no longer any interesting, high quality free content being created. We're going to see the exact same thing happen with CC, except this time all of the good shit is going to be behind a paywall.

Good modders always go on to get hired or make actual games though, that's been the case since the days of Doom.

No, they don't. A fraction of a percent do.

there is a difference between add on and mod

How does that invalidate his claim though? Paid mods kill the modding community.

It invalidates it because the basic idea behind it is: modding dies because the best modders stop making mods and go on to make official content or other professional stuff. But that's always what has happened. All the good modders can't disappear with this system anyway, because you have to apply and get accepted by them. They already rejected a bunch of well-known modders who made good shit in the first place.

Also the current state of Skyrim mods without paid mods is already dead.

I think you may be confused as to what the issue here is, as you keep contradicting yourself.

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Go shill someplace else.

The last few hot files before Beyond Skyrim were nothing but small retextures, slut mods and followers, and similar. The votes for File of the Month have dropped off hugely (sometimes not even breaking 100 on the top category). The one big release has been a long time coming and if you think something that took six years to make a single town and its surrounding area is ever going to be done you're delusional.
Paid mods won't kill modding, the fact that Skyrim isn't a very good game has already killed it, just like it did with Oblivion. The most you can hope for is something like Morrowind where there's a tiny but dedicated community that's left over.

But we were still getting high quality free mods well past Valve buying up mod teams like the ones that made Team Fortress, even past the latest buyout of Dota, you're full of shit, these scenes have "died" in the wake of easier to use engines for both modding and making "professional" games, since paid mods more modders have left to purse professional projects than because of paid mods, stop trying to blame paid mods on things caused my other external pressures.

So, you're saying that, despite all evidence to the contrary, we shouldn't be worried about monetization of what was once free?

Oy vey, oy gevalt rabbi, tone it down, we're gentiles here, we don't know the way of the yid.

All I know is it took me five minutes to find out where he lived, his OPSEC is fucking terrible considering you'll see him on the light rail in San Diego.

Because people can't suddenly put their mods behind a paywall, you can't even make this stuff without having to give them their resume, and they also make the content and assets.
It's microtransactions, but it's not really paid mods.

user, trainwiz talked about moving away from San Diego months ago.

Sure they can.

Yeah, not like Bethesda isn't full to the brim with nepotism hires and Todd's old buddies. I'm sure the people in charge of curating content on CC will be completely impartial and objective in deciding whats get on the CC.

It's not a piece of shit, it's a turd. You're not a kike, but a heeb. See? I can also play semantics.

I bet people don't even remember most of the Oblivion modders, especially considering most of them are gone. Some even are actually dead.

They specifically can't. You can't put any existing mod on the Creation Club.

These have for years been full of texture and waifu mods, look at the files of the month as a better reference, last month as in fucking June of 2017

Combat Overhaul
Fossil Mining
Companion Romance mod
Big fucking Quest mod
More involved and deeper religion system

Can you just kill yourself now, it would save us so much fucking time.

You're implying too hard.

You should worry, but not for the reasons you're stating, more the greater acceptance of nickel and dime content.

People still think that Morrowind was this holy bastion of non stop good mods but seem to forget that a vast majority of them were house/cheat mods.

But any mod created afterward will be behind a paywall. And not just any kind of paywall, but one you have to access with monopoly money.

Even as a shill you're pathetic.

But is it still a mod when it's Bethesda's team creating it?

Who are those people? Bethesda games have always been bottom of the barrel as far as mods are concerned.

How can you have nepotism for outside contractors? How does that make any sense? You're a fucking moron.

Just going to highlight this so anons can see that we're dealing with genuine shills right now.

Where is all of this recent free, high quality content? Because from where I'm sitting, other popular games that never had any of that corporate fuckery going on are alive as ever.
Getting genuinely angry in defense of paid mods. Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this…
No, they died because the mod ecosystem was gutted in the pursuit of shekels.
How can you possibly know this?
I'll stop blaming paid mods for fucking everything up when they stop fucking everything up and you shills get in the fucking oven.

Doesn't matter since you didn't have to pay for any of it. You seem to be completely obvious (on purpose) as to why people are having a problem with this.

Do they pay you a shekel per thread?

That's a funny way of saying "poorly paid modders".

Are you stupid enough to not figure out how modders will suck dick of these community managers to get a spot in the CC? You must be a special kind of retarded.

Honestly just stop shilling, you can't possibly disagree with that guy, if you disagree you are a shill and objectively wrong.

Shill is becoming the new cuck now. It's meaningless.

I'm saying that Bethesda gives them their tools and people to work on the things they propose, this was confirmed. Do you have any actual argument or do you just call everyone a shill?

How about you debate the point that blows you the fuck out proving you completely wrong instead of nitpicking both a joke and a point that isn't an argument against you you fucking retard.

I may as well actually get a job shilling if this is the best defense here.

Why does every CC defender now have the notion that the modders will be able to create these grand mods never before seen possible, like added in spears as well as spear combat, and massive boss battles that aren't just upscaling an enemy? Has bethesda stated they're giving the actual developer tools to the contracted paid mod flunkies?

Relax, it's not like he's gonna shoot him or anything. No one's gonna get attacked over a fucking bethesda game, of all things. Beth games have been shit since Oblivion, sans New Vegas.

A rose by any other name.

I'm actually quite excited for paid mods. I want to observe its effect on the modding community as well as the abuse the modders will suffer at Bethesdas hands. Remember, these are the guys who fucked over Arkane, Human Head, and other developers, i'm fairly certain all these "lucky" paid "content creators" are in for interesting times.

Shill was here long before cuck, newfag.

Yes.

Probably trainwiz. Argues like him.

Apparently from what everyone's saying it pays a lot and you don't even have to do anything.

Source?

We know that Bethesda are supporting the Creaction Club members I'm still working on confirming what kind of support they get, if it's nothing I will stop caring about this shit.

Read the Creation Club website, it states that Bethesda will be supporting content creators with staff.

This does not mean they are giving modders their full development tools. Right now you are assuming, and making outlandish claims based on those assumptions. Is there any HARD EVIDENCE that they will have the full development tools, not the reduced CC shit that everyone else has?

This was implicit in what I said, yes.
I'm talking about intent. They want to be either men or women - it'll never happen and they're mentally ill - but that's what they want. They do not want to be called trans-people or xirs or trans-korean spatula-kins.
People who actually mutilate themselves in a futile attempt to transition - they don't grab attention and try to stand out. They try to blend in and disappear in the crowd.

All of the loud people demanding pronouns and trans-rights and trans-awareness are just millennials grabbing attention because it's currently trendy to have a mental illness among teens, and "tranny" is the trendiest mental illness of all.

Additionally they probably would have mentioned these tools, or at least showcased some mods made by devs at E3, created with the expanded options available to devs with the development tools, not just horse armor, reskins and a backpack mod.

trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/162439721349/so-let-me-understand-how-cc-works-bethesda

Is anything even done yet? Both the people we know are in said their stuff is not close to being finished.

you know, magical transition that works well and is reversable would be kind of neat.[spoiler] no homo.[spoiler/]

They haven't said anything, it's been complete radio silence with no explanation for how much anything is going to cost or any clarification on anything. Trainwiz was the only person willing to answer questions.

You really expect me to believe they give all of these modders not only several developers to create all the content they need, as well as all the assets and tools, but todd himself? Sounds like trainwiz is bullshitting to make his selling out seem less terrible. Is there any actual HARD EVIDENCE of these tools from a reputable source, like Bethesda themselves, or Todd?

I don't believe him. He's been getting a lot of hate thrown his way for "selling out", and is probably under an NDA clause, or more modders most likely would have come out already as well. I think he's lying. He seems like the lying type.

I'm fairly certain the last part about having Todd is a joke.

Look, you can't just say "He's lying, I swear" like it's a counterargument. He's the only source, unless you're willing to go talk to Elianora. I'm fairly certain most modders won't say they're in it because they'll get a lot of hate.

Why would Todd say anything on this?

I'm just waiting for confirmation for how deep it goes, I know that Bethesda will support with modellers and features like what HDT implement will be available because it's literally an issue of implementing it through Bethesda's own SDK, but that's why I'm saying that it has the potential to be not bad, I should have confirmation by tomorrow, but realistically the only thing stopping spears from being added is increasing a value, the amount of animations for weapons is controlled by a value that arbitrarily restricts the amount of animations a person can have, and we've already seen spears in engine as part of the game jam, amongst other things.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Game_Jam

As I said in my original post, there is potential here, and that's why I'm not shitting on it like everyone else.

Depends on the mod I'd guess.

This, Todd has been murdered

I don't think I've ever seen Todd on social media. He's always around for interviews or E3 but have you ever seen him make a tweet or a facebook post, or anything made by him from that?

Not even that, he's missed the last 2 of them

Well, if that part isn't true, why should the rest be seen as credible?

And you can't just claim he's a trustworthy source of information. He's provided no evidence, just said "sure, it's like that", among a great deal of criticism levied at modders taking the deal with bethesda. He's a completely unreliable source, that wasn't even clear on anything that actually happens.

And frankly, it's hard to believe Bethesda will be throwing several developers who will be doing all the heavy lifting, all the assets and tools required and todd himself to help these modders. Why the fuck didn't bethesda just do it themselves already then if that much resources are going into it.

Because he's the lead on all the games involved in this process. Unless you're implying that the people helping with the development aren't even actual bethesda employees and from another studio that zenimax owns, which lends even more questions to the developers ablities to use bethesdas mod tools or engine that theyre familiar with.

trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/162934390324/does-bethesda-provide-you-with-special-tools-for

That seems pretty straightforward.

The first part of that link is someone else asking the question. Are you really stupid enough to think that Todd is somehow provided to these people like a resource?

He's the only person we know so far who was confirmed to be really in it, and what little Bethesda has said on the matter supports what he says. Have you really come to a point where the only thing left to counter with is denial?

This place has gone to shit.

Like you can't change the fact you're a human being. Biology is a bitch like that.

The proper term is weak. Mental illness doesn't exist. Either the illness is strictly biological or it is not an illness, just a personality defect.

Clearly it's the fault of paid mods.

Oh wow he cut down and answered my question

"Yeah, as contractors we get access to most internal stuff including tools. I did say they help us out and provide new assets and tons. Like multiple times.
Thing is most of the stuff you see in the existing CK is what their own employees use to make it, that’s never been a secret. "

So internal SDK confirmed, that's pretty big, but a few things are missing, new scripting functionality, old VAs reprising roles, unsure about if new shaders can be added like that spiffy seasonal one.

How am I to trust the source if I need to discard parts of it for it to be trustworthy? Am I trainwiz? How am I to know if he converses with todd. the person asked him if he did and he said yes. If that part wasn't serious, what else in the question am I to take as "not serious"? The fact that the evidence itself has to have parts taken out of it to be seen as credible is pretty telling. Trainwiz is obviously not a reliable source.

I will be interested to see what the first batch of mods are like to compare to regular mods.

Denial? He's been criticized heavily for being involved, and his response was "sure, all of that", as well as todd himself joining in. He's also provided no actual hard proof. Am I to just "listen and believe" now? I asked for actual proof and i've been given a source where i'm told to ignore parts cause "it's just a joke bro", and a modder who has been villified for joining in and has done extensive damage control now agreeing and saying "sure, all that good stuff. Bethesda has given us developers, and todd, and all the tools and wages and everything!". This is not a credible source, and questioning such a source is perfectly valid and not denial. The fact you've gone on for nearly 30 posts and are so agitated about me asking for actual evidence and not trainwiz, who is far from a neutral party and with no actual credibility to be neutral and answer honestly, with the source provided itself needing me to ignore parts of it to be seen as credible is interesting.

trainwitz youre a faggot

So at this point you're saying he doesn't count because… reasons?
How can we trust Bethesda to be impartial? They're certainly not a neutral party in this either. Also look back through the questions, he says from the start that Bethesda provides them assets.
You're basically applying some arbitrary rule to dismiss actual evidence because it shoots down any actual argument you have, and that's bullshit.

The only train he'll be taking is the one to Auschwitz.

Bethesda is the company. If they put in their announcement they are giving full developer tools it's far more credible, as it has a far greater reach and effect, as well as the credibility of the company itself stating it, rather than one modder who is far from impartial.

The better question is why are you simply listening and believing a biased source thats been defending paid mods since it began, as well as trying to minimize the damage it can be seen as potentially doing to the community, and has already confirmed such outlandish claims that todd is helping, as well as several developers to do all the modelling and assets, and all the tools he could possible need, as well as being paid wages outright?
Do you really think trainwiz is bipartisan in this and his word is to just be trusted as gospel?

Trainwiz was against the original paid mods though, everyone knows that.

You the guy who asked me to come here?
Cause I'll answer questions, but I do have NDAs that put limits on what I can say or show.

jesus

No he didn't he was firmly against workshop paid mods, he's even making his own game that is in competition with Bethesda titles, as well as working at the studio that developed most of Prey 2. please fucking stop.

They don't know who you are here.

Can you add new weapons?

Can you get original Voice actors or will they hire new ones if a mod project demands it?

Can that seasonal shader thing be added as new content?

Will they enable Havok Soft Body, like can we finally get flowing capes without HDT?

I was referring to paids mods since it began at E3. Why did you avoid my question? Do you think I should just listen and believe trainwiz? Do you really think he's an impartial source with no vested interest in how paid mods look?

Provide evidence to your claims of full development tools, todd, several developers and all that good shit. As well as evidence to you actually being Trainwiz.

So you do have a thing going off when ever you're mentioned here
TRAINWIZ TRAINWIZ
GOING STRAIGHT TO AUSCHWITZ

Mainly it's just content like this, and can new scripting functionality be added if it's needed, because I see the potential in this but holy shit has Bethesda sold it poorly, all the mods they showed in the showcase looked cosmetic.

Don't listen to this retard, I know what's going on.

Yes yes, we know you do it for free.

Yes I am the guy who asked you as well, sorry if this is fucking with your shit.

Fucking really?
Look, I don't know what logic you're twisting to come to a conclusion like that, but this is literally what Bethesda says in their damn FAQ. We get access to tools (mostly modeling plugins, source files), and we're able to request new script functions. Most of the tools we get are for debugging and source control. And of course we get developers helping us out. In any studio not every single person is working constantly all the time.

Well… yeah. New content in general is what they want and what we add.

Yes, but VA'd stuff is much farther down the line.

If it is, it's not my call to make. I'm not sure the seasonal effects worked that way in the first place.

It runs on 4chan's /tg/ and on Bethesda.net, why in god's name would I ever run it on Holla Forums?

LOL

Do you like Fleetwood Mac

Yeah.

You're a biased source, that has a vested interest in paid mods looking good, and you've already agreed to shit like todd personally helping, as well as several developers helping you to develop mods, which when coupled with however many modders they've hired is ridiculous, especially during development of a new I.P by Bethesda. Of course i'm calling trainwiz a liar, he's a biased source, that has clear motive to make what he's involved with look as good as possible and no actual evidence. You've also provided no evidence you're actually trainwiz. Might as well be one of the fags in here on a vpn.

Ignore a44896 he's a huge faggot, and filter him by ID

I was more just asking if they opened up that sort of functionality for modders, but hey that's great learn that yeah we can finally get new weapons

Does Bethesda put a size limit on new content, not just disk space but also like scope of the new content, say if you wanted to make something in the vein of Dawnguard?

Can you have new skill trees for your new content?

Does bethesda actually give you limitations for your new content

Can you overhaul completely an already existing aspect of the game say add in a stat system or enhance alchemy or add in spell creation?

Would a mod that allows you to edit houses like in Fallout 4 be doable within Creation Club?

And witch character from Discworld would you most like as a companion in TES?

Everyone is laughing at you.

Well someone else ask him some questions, you want to find out how shit Creation Club is now is your chance.

Are you legitimately autistic?

We know it's shit you faggot.

Do you like their song "Sweet Little Lies"

Just stop posting you retard, look how I typed "how shit" insinuating that it was a shade of shit you fucking handicapped fuck.

Pay attention anons. These are the type of people in favor of paid mods. The listen and believe crowd.

WHAT THE FUCK

The smug ones are always the stupidest.

Seriously? Fucking really?
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/162935030149/im-going-to-assume-possibly-but-incorrectly-that

As long as I can justify it, I've been able to get my pitches passed, but that's me.

I don't make new skill trees, can't speak for other people as to what they're doing because a) I don't really have any idea as I haven't asked and b) probably because new interface elements are something they're the most enthusiastic about adding

Creatively, not really. Generally if i go lore-friendly I have to stick to the lines of that, but they allow for weird shit because I do weird lore shit.

Content is what they want to see, hence why overhaulers didn't get in. New gameplay features are certainly possible (and certainly coming), but completely overhauling aspects is one of the few things we aren't allowed to do, but that's a little sketchy. The basic rule of thumb is whether or not it can be installed mid-game.

Yes, but you'd have to justify the effort to make it.

Iron Girder. That counts right?

I'll take that as a yes.

Yeah actually. It's a pretty good song, overdone meme or not.

I feel like i'm living in the final days of Ancient Rome, as decadence overcame the people, before they fell to the barbarian tribes who swooped in and destroyed it all, causing new Empires to rise from the ashes.

Okay, great, you tumblr faggot. You're far from a credible source, considering you're nowhere near impartial and have a vested interest in Bethesdas paid mods looking good, seeing as you're working for fucking them. Post some evidence to the claims you've made about all these development tools, help and todd manlet howard himself then.

Shouldn't you be sucking trainwiz cock right now or something?

So given how quickly you go from "normal faggot" to "total raging faggot", I'm going to guess that yes, you do indeed have autism. How unsurprising.

Just stop, you've lost it at this point.

No evidence has been posted yet to anything trainwiz has said they've given him. You get that right? How am I being a faggot for asking for actual evidence?

And I'm asking for evidence that you aren't autistic, yet you seem reluctant to give it.
Why is that I wonder?

Are you able to make Tatterdemalion?

:^)

No. For one thing, Tatterdemalion was never my project to begin with and is an existing mod (against the rules). Also the vaults full of Reman's seas of cum probably wouldn't fly.

I guess the if you can justify it and aiming for new content are really broad answers, I can't think of much more that wouldn't be handwaved away by those answers.

You don't know what other people are working on but most of the content isn't just cosmetics is it? if you have been given any indication.

What kind of pace are new mini dlcs being pushed at?

Are there team size limits?

Has Bethesda any plans to release any more fixes? it really is a problem that the unofficial patch exists.

I guess it counts.

Fuck off back to Gaul.

There's a fair variety of content, including content. Can't discuss that further.

Fast, but not like Aethernautics-two-weeks-on-drugs fast. The first of my stuff will be in later this year, that's about all I can say.

Don't know.

Also don't know, and don't really care enough to ask

Again, Bethesda doesn't just take something we've made, they're an active developer on these projects. There are modelers, texturers, musicians, etc, on their own side contributing resources to the stuff we make. This varies from project to project (for example a weapon mod isn't going to need a modeler since that's the thing the modder is doing), but at bare minimum it's a direct line to the devs and daily QA feedback for each build.

b-but i-it's c-contracted DLC n-not m-mods

But do you get Todd?

No, it is physically impossible to "get" Todd. Todd is a conceptually entity, and thus cannot be gotten. You can only think you've gotten or imagined you've gotten him. Those who think they have gotten Todd often find they have gotten even loss Todd than they originally thought. Such is the nature of Todd, or any being born from the same circumstances as he was.

Everybody are desperate for money nowadays.
Your turn.

Just like I thought, full of shit as always. Fuck off back to tumblr traincunt.

You're still here? I thought you had thrown an autistic fit and left. Still haven't provided me evidence you aren't a giant aspie by the way. Though I don't think you can really prove such a negative.

Tom c'mon

Even after all of this bullshit arguing and posturing, I still don't see what the difference between contracted DLC and paid mods are. Both ask me to pay extra money for content for my video game. Does it matter who makes it? They should both fuck off.

Were the previous DLCs for Fallout 4 and Skyrim paid mods? If yes, then these are paid mods. If not, then they're not.
At that point it's just semantics though, and whether you were willing to pay for Far Harbor or Hearthfires.

Oh don't worry. Don't let my asking for evidence get in the way of your sucking his dick.

it's just kikes being kikes to be honest

yes they are modificatiosn to the base game you pay for
Ergo Paid Mods

You seem to be obsessed with dicksucking. Are you also a gay on top of being autistic? I mean this thread started about trannies so I wouldn't be surprised.

Fucking hell

Have Bethesda given any timeframe for release other than "summer"? have they updated you guys on when it's releasing?

What 3d modelling suite are you using to learn in?

Please delete my question.

Pirating Bethesda DLC is easy as fuck, my whole point is that this new system allows new content previously impossible with just the creation kit, fuck some of this shit is impossible with 3rd party hacks and based on these answers uh yeah that's totally happening.

Stop replying.

So any DLC is technically a paid mod.

Yes

Alright, just so we're on the same page.

My stuff won't be on launch (IE summer) because it's bigger and won't be ready in time. Closer to Q4, late Q3.
Either way, whether you pirate it or not doesn't really matter to me, my screaming trains get to be canon anyway, which is all that's really important.

hats sure seem hard to make

Technically any DLC is a mod, it's just that the DLC sponsored by the game's creators is not referred to as a mod. The original implementation had amateurs creating mods without any oversight or curation by Bethesda, so if you had problems with the product you paid for you were fucked. The new system has Bethesda take responsibility for the product, so it's more like an outsourced contract job. So strictly speaking the difference is just in professional VS amateur work.

Pic related

That's literally their whole schtick, pretending to be retarded. Pic also related.

That's cool, I'm done I can't think of anything else, I don't know why other people didn't really ask any questions, thanks for clearing the air on this shit, and remember to delete my question, I don't want to see it on your blog anymore, that's my question, I created it you don't own it, you can no longer host it on your blog. I am removing my consent to host my question on your blog.

My fucking god are people here fucking retarded.

No one's buying your shit Mr Sellout. It's a paid mod. You've betrayed the modding community and sold it and yourself out for Bethesda Fun Bucks. You're just compounding your greediness. End of line.

Because he won't answer any of the questions that matter. And this is an imageboard, not tumblr or reddit. Everyone here knows he's a sellout and don't care about whatever mod he's selling other than you and the two other fanboys.

even without CC being "paid mods" it's still a shitty system of micro transactions poaching modders from actual modding, and a shameless attempt to make a few extra bucks off of modding

fucking hang yourself you elitist fucking sellout

Sounds like a perfect match.

Whats the problem?

Fair enough, I've got things I need to do anyway.

Hey like I said: play it, pirate it, or don't, either way I got my lore in.

Not in english, which ironically has the problem with gender ideology.
It exists in a lot of European languages and impacts declension (also doesn't exist in english) as well as forms of adjectives or verbs.

Outside of Holla Forums nobody has really cared to be against him, and that includes most if not all of the modding community. in fact most people are just fine with it. Paid mods will sell because consoles are desperate for content.
Welcome to Todd's apocalypse.

You mean Pete's Apocalypse

It's a joint effort. Also doesn't Holla Forums hate Skyrim?

No you didn't. You got a microtransaction at the cost of all respect from mod players and makers everywhere. Todd's writers aren't going to give a shit about your OC Donut Steel. They don't even give a shit out their own lore and openly break it. You've made trash inside a trashcan.

Congratulations for making yourself shit to everyone and accomplishing nothing of real value.

No. You seriously think paid mods round one was just 4chan/Holla Forums's breaking? You think everyone shitting all over the current one are? Sure he's got loud fanboys but people by far and large hate this shit and are repulsed by it.

Okay.

Oh shit he's still going at it.

He gets paid by the post.

Well yeah, according to you guys it's a great way to make money.

They already put his stuff in it are referencing in new content related to TES.
Also, these days it's more of an even split. Almost all the big modders applied for it or want it. Someguy2000, Enaisiaion. And this is the only place calling trainwiz out.

the foot of the guy in the background is bigger than her

Lie to yourself man, don't lie to us an act like you're a game developer when you're just a doesn't-matter sellout.

Check again dingus. all I do is pay attention to the community. Name a modder and I can tell you if they're for or against it with citations. You're going to be disappointed .

Funny.

Who honestly gives a fuck, I don't play on shitbag consoles, maybe a handheld sometimes.

Realistically this shit doesn't matter, Valve already did this shit successfully with the only real difference being they did it in multiplayer games, I don't think this changes shit really, but it's nice to know that the content coming will be more comprehensive then just crab armor, if you can enjoy Skyrim you will probably get a few more hours out of it, don't fucking pay a dime for this shit. Welcome to the games industry, suicide booths will not be ready until 2030, enjoy your stay.

Thanks guys, it was great, love you so much.

Nah, people just know what creation club is about, its not for DLC sized quest mods or gameplay overhauls, which by the way heh, but for selling hats. Valve did it with hats, now Zenimax's wants its little disgusting Jew hands in the pie. And this is only paving the way for more disgusting practices. They did it with horse armor too. Now fuck off back to cuckchan.

But trainwiz doesn't make hats, he only makes quest mods.

Big surprise that sellouts of a feather fag together. Go be a loser wannabe-dev sellout on reddit. People might be dumb enough to have sympathy to you.

Hey, you're as dumb as the sellout above. Congratulations.

Even normalfags hate it when you mess with mods. Or is you're memory short enough that you can't remember what happen with GTAV a few weeks ago? Or do you think only imageboard users use steam?

Whatever, this thread is filled with pathetic sellouts trying to convince themselves by us that they're not horrendous sellouts. Making me sick, so you lot argue the night away I'm going to go yell at furries in the digimon thread or something instead.

Todd dundu nuffin Everything is petes fault

People laugh at me for wanting to play vanilla Skyrim, but I know the extent of autism that commie modders have.

No, you're still fucking retarded, all I wanted to point out was that Creation Club allows for the creation of completely new content that can't be made with the public SDK, I never even denied that it wouldn't be mostly crab armor, because it will probably be largerly crab armor, crab armor I can ignore, already had confirmation of actual digestable content, gonna keep an eye on things.

By paving the way you mean just another brick in the road sure, no-one here is arguing against that point, I just don't think it matters because the road is already a few miles, you want to try and stop the industry going to shit, go ahead have fun.

I never said or implied that you .gif swilling hillbilly.

the GTAV situation, yeah not the same, and this wont' stop mods, shit like this didn't in the past why would it start now?

I'd say there's more smug idiots like yourself, but you wouldn't know that, you clearly don't know anything.

Are commie modders the ones making the sex mods

You being a faggot isn't funny. Hang yourself.

If you wanna play a sex game then stop being an autist by wasting decades of your life and just play Honey Select instead, the superior waifu simulator.

This isn't about trainwiz, even if his intentions are honest he is a retard and with him supporting this garbage he is helping further the destruction of gaming and helps feed the corporate. I bet even Holla Forums isn't this stupid nah not really

I'm gonna go hang myself now, random guy.

corporate Jew*

I was asking a question

The TES modding community was doing fine for over a decade without any monetary impetus. Whether the Creation Club is paid mods specifically is irrelevant; there should not be money mixing with mods.

A mod is not DLC, it is a community-backed addition or change to a product one has already purchased in the same way I might take the stickers off of a new laptop. I purchased something, and then through my own effort and no cost I modified it to suit my tastes.

It might seem like a nice idea now to have good modders get paid, but wait a few years and you'll see the modding community shrivel up, since lots of prolific modders will move to a paid model, which defeats the purpose of mods.

And I was giving you advice. Almost all modders for the TES games are autistic losers.

Ok but are they communist losers
I don't even play TES, I'm just autistic

You might as well give Honey Select a try anyway.

No, there is a big difference.
If Bethseda is PAYING people to create content, then they have the right to CHARGE for that content.

You DO realize that you not liking stuff is not an argument nor a rational basis for making one?

My pc is probably too shit

If it can run skygay with mods, it will run HS. Trust me, it's a great "game." wink wink

It can't

I just find it hilarious poeple go about how BETHESDA will make sure mods work correctly with every other mod.

this tbh

they can't even make their own games work correctly half the time

Because it just works.

DANCING DRAGON WAS PART OF THE PLAN
SEE IT JUST WORKS

Honestly I don't care about the creation club bs because I'm just going to pirate the fucking mods anyway if there's actually anything worthwhile for sale. The only aspect of it that really annoys me are the ZeniKikes getting more shekels from idiots.

Not people, user, shills and quisling kikes that want to shit on all of us for a shekel.

probably pretty accurate to what that fag looks like irl tbh

Then it goes in the oven.

Of course it all about the shekels.

But user is being a disingenuous little shit that pretends what Bethesda is doing is okay by playing with semantics.

Playable Sloads when?

what do you mean by paid mods: do you pay the modders or does it become an official mod?

because if you have to pay the modders you should just mail them some monopoly money and say that it's waiting for a doctor so that it can get currency reassignment surgery

Good idea.
Hey, trainjizz, give post.

Anyone who plays a TES game is a damn schmuck to begin with.

But call him a Man and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

The people that (((they))) have chemically altered and brainwashed are inheriting the same behavior as their masters. You see feminists adopting identical crybully tactics as well.

Honestly, at this point, who gives a shit? If FO4 is the best current Bethesda can come up with there is no reason to even pretend to give a shit about TES6 or FO5. On top of that they're well on their way to dismantle the community it took them 10+ years to build with their kikery.

I just hope some of the modders jump over to Bannerlord or go back to New Vegas.

Most of the time yes, however there are actually exceptions to this. I'd have to get a copy of the actual contract they're pushing to say for sure though.

Yes or any other good game. Remember what Wesp did for Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines? Cranking out two different versions patches to make a good, but horrible broken game playable years after it had been released.

Has the Script Extender team said anything about their take on Creation Club? First time beth tried paid mods they didn't allow sold mods to use their work, so anything actually worth selling couldn't be so. If the same thing happens this time it could already start fucking jewthesda's shit.

I just read over their actual agreements for producing mod content for the CC and it specifically reaffirms that user generated content remains the sole property of the user. Contract work has to be agreed upon before the work is actually done as I understand it so work for hire copyrights wouldn't apply here.

Script Extender isn't even out yet for SE. There's no way any of the CC stuff can use it, because it doesn't fully exist.

Unless they're lying and secretly releasing it as a CC mod

i dun geddit??

Did that guy in the teletubby costume always look like Todd Howard, or is it edited to look like him?

Since SKSE is its own .exe will it even be allowed/work at all? CC is basically to cheat console tards but how will they even make it work?

CC is primarily for console plebs anyway. All Bethesda really wants is a glorified hat shop where you can buy overpowered armors and weapons to make an easy game even easier and maybe some meme tier shit for your gay little YouTube channel.

No one is going to bother working on any complex mod when they can slap together some trash in a day and sell it for $1 to gullible, underage faggots with their parent's credit card on hand.

Maybe I should get in on this meme action and make some cash off of consolefags.

There is lore that implies Argonians can switch between male and female in order to suit the needs of the tribe thanks to hist sap, but this isn't trans shit, it's full on changing from male to female at a cellular level. Chances are that this tranny read this and thought OH TRANSBOY, OPPORTUNITY TO FORCE GENDER SHIT ON EVERYONE.
It's a shame, Bruma actually looked pretty good, better than I expected. I hope no one's actually going to implement that and they're just letting the tranny blogpost about their fantasy, if not, ah well, Tamriel Rebuilt is still here and pozz-free and I'll make sure it stays that way.
Anyone who says creation club isn't paid mods is bullshitting. Sure, it's preferable to steam workshop as existing mods aren't being turned into paid mods yet and you actually have to sign up with Bethesda willingly before you can get shekels for your mudcrab armor mod, but it's still paid mods.

So, you're saying the lizards need a shoah?

you couldn't be more disgustingly right. pic related

He's literally the lead writer for Morrowind and Black Marsh

Like I said, not trans shit, just really weird biology. Furries/scalies need a shoah in general but I make an exception for the argonians and khaijit, who I think are pretty cool.

Well, guess we can only hope that the lead devs will do something and decide to ride the wave of "transphobic" controversy to become even more popular. Otherwise RIP.

And then you wonder why
keeps happening. You give them an inch and they'll ruin everything you care about.

There's nothing inherently wrong with anthropomorphic animal races in a fantasy setting. Just because degenerates pervert it doesn't make the base concept bad. They pervert everything.

I agree with
There's a lot of great lore for TES beast races. Most of it ignored by the games and written ages ago, but still. They're well done.

That's the entirety of the Elder Scrolls series, and god knows they haven't tried to use that potential in a good whole. And yes, i know that was kinda your point

REMOVE TRANNY MONSTERS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NO NO NO
They can't choose to change. The Hist decides, and it doesn't do it at random for fuck's sake. It literally like those fucking frogs, when there is a demographic problem the Hist changes some of them because of need. Also somewhat related but the fact that Skyrim made everyone bisexual is retarded. Considering how Tamriel is constantly in crisis, homosexual relationships are insanely impractical.
Fuck Todd. Fuck Pete. Fuck these trannies. Fuck Lorkhan's smug ass. Landfall when?

'literally' kys, autist

not figuratively*

They just regurgitate gender studies terms like the good little drones they are. I'd sooner shoot myself before having to work with anyone like that.

Falskaar was literally babby's first land mod. It still fucking amazes me that it eventually landed the creator a job at Bungie's Destiny design team with absolutely no prior programming and modding experience but only because of media shilling.

Always looked like him thanks to the powers of CHIM.

But he's right. The hist controls their morphing. During the oblivion crisis they turned a few thousands argonians into hulking death machines like an army full of frank horrigans, and loosed them onto the daedra. The daedra actually ran BACK to their portals and got the fuck outta there.

First pic is form the MMO, they are just copy pasting lore, they also added the Thalmor to the 2nd era despite it being 4th era only.

You forgot the part where the daedra were forced to close their own portals for fear of Oblivion being overrun by argonian super soldiers.

that sounds fucking amazing
where can I read up on this shit?

Falskaar stands out because Velicky actually followed through and finished it with a respectable level of polish. There's a main questline with a decent (if somewhat contrived) story, several rather well done side-quests, and a number of new areas to explore.
Was it incredible? No. But it's certainly engaging enough for what it is, and gets shit on way more than it deserves. While not nearly as unique, I enjoyed it far more than similar mods like The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal from other, more established authors.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

Is there porn of this?

lame

The grey cowl's only problem was being about the dude's Oblivion character. If it had just been "hey go raid the tomb of this random redguard hero" it would have been far better rechieved.

Shh, can't have too many big, mean, documented medical facts interfering with the communist utopia escapsim now can we?

They've also posted how they want to play it up as the poor oppressed dindu agonians driving out the evil white imperials from their lands and keeping their proud culture from being colonized and destroyed.

Completely skipping the part where the Hist literally genocided every other intelligent race that was native to the black Marsh (and there were several) with a plague so that it's pet mutant plant lizard people could better thrive.

Watch how quickly this talentless, demented abomination is picked up by official channels.
It will be a "AAA writer" within a couple of years.

All because of kiking, mentally ill nepotism and guilt.
Never buy from them again, stop playing their games, don't give in.
Only buy games from sources that aren't corrupted.

Yes. Sometimes when a society sins God says go a head and be degenerates see where that leads you.

You deserve a cookie, great one.

You deserve a cookie, great one.

The derailment begins from the first reply.
It shifted from talking about trans-bullshit in Beyond Skyrim to JewCC.

Wouldn't that plot make way more sense with the Dunmer? If anything, the Imperials want slavery in Morrowind, which disproportionately effects Khaijits and Argonians, to be illegal.

Oh, and why would they need to drive out any other intelligent race when the hist does that for them? Black Marsh is to toxic to non-Argonians even fucking Tiber Septim couldn't truly defeat them short of time-nuking them with Numidium.

To be fair, who cares? If the mod is shit it's on the team for thinking trannies are sane.

This is the shit trannies don't tell each other, for some reason. Maybe they just don't want to admit how badly they fucked up by listening to the tranny meme in the first place.

Imagine having to put yourself in a constant state of pain and suffering before you break from the brainwashing that college professors and psychologists and FUCKING TUMBLR & REDDIT forced onto you.

Trannies that aren't just hipsters doing it for special snowflake points are usually a lot better about the realities involved.

I worked with one for a while and she knew that hormone therapy and surgery only fucked with your head, and she absolutely detested the "transtrenders" who are just doing it to be cool and using it as a source of self-righteousness instead of actually respecting the wishes of those involved. Now new trannies with legitimate mental problems are listening to the "transtrenders" who encourage them to do drastic shit that often breaks them when it inevitably doesn't work out the way they were led to believe.

Shit's completely fucked up.

You must have taken a wrong turn on your way to Holla Forums.

Did he ever consider that maybe he's just another "transtrender" and that gender fluidity is a spook, whereas all the "spooks" they think are spooks, are actually not?

user, it doesn't work like that.

Stop playing video games

They are a jewish trick to get smart young white men to waste their lives sitting in a bedroom playing some faggot 2d anime character instead of playing and winning at real life.

Stop competing against yourself, or competing against a computer, and start competing against real life. It's way more fulfilling and a shit load more fun once you learn the strats

k

At this point, this is really the only real solution to the problem.

Oh, it was a BIG difference! Shit, my bad, I didn't know! There's actually a huge difference between paying Bethesda for DLC and paying Bethesda for mods! Nevermind the fact that many mods are better than the DLC Bethesda puts out, I'm just some fucking idiot, right?
Fuck off, you corporate asshole.

So what's the difference between a DLC and a mod made by Bethesda?

Not much, it's all low quality garbage either way.

You pay for DLC with world-wide recognized currencies while mods are paid for with bethesda-coins sold in packs that'll never allow you to fully use one purchase like Riot points