Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quackery_involving_radioactive_substances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chicken leg health pickups always make me crave a nice rotisserie chicken

I've always wondered what Sauteed Minotaur Tongue would taste like

Is it actually safe to drink Nuka-Cola?

Food in WoW used to be pretty comfy.

Wall meat!

In the nuFallout universe? Sure. Massive amounts of gamma and neutron radiation only give you a tummy ache, and occasionally make you immortal in that universe.
In real life, it'd probably taste great and really tingle going down, and then your mucous membranes would slowly dissolve over the next 24-48 hours and you'd drown in your own blood and lymphatic fluid.

I don't remember if one of the games tells you what it tastes like, but I assumed in FO1 and 2 it tastes like coke, but bitter like root beer
I've never tried sarsaparilla before, but I think it might also be a little bitter. Might be good.

What do you think estus tastes like?

Can fire have a taste? Maybe like hot mead?

It's shaped like a rocket ship and is wide at the base for extra stability. I kind of like it, but then I've always been a sucker for that kitschy-as-fuck 50s-future aesthetic.

Dayquil.

Whiskey

If I ate only cup ramen and Doritos everyday for 20 years I would probably agree that video game good is better. Fortunately I'm not a lazy POS that actually knows how to cook and is hygienic enough to go out to a resturant.

Hope OP saved up his pokebux because that was savage af, broseph.

SS13. No other game made me feel like smoking or drinking a cup of coffee from a vending machine like that one.

Holy fucking shit how many times are you going to make this thread. This is the third one I have seen this month. Who the fuck knows how many times you've posted it while I haven't been browsing.

Ambrosia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quackery_involving_radioactive_substances

That food looks disgusting though? There isn't a single vegetable that isn't covered in bruises and blemishes. The meat looks like it has begun to rot.

For what purpose?

>Actully using radiation for treament
Jesus.

Retard.

Pixel food simply doesn't compare to home made meals. Sorry OP that you're a lazy slob who can't even be assed to learn how to cook.

Dunno how it was in Dragon's Crown, but eating in Muramasa was nice.
I've always wanted to eat that famous generic "dinosaur meat" present in many games.
I always wander how most healing items taste in games, too. Mastela and Yggdrasil berries are specially mysterious to me.