VN GENERAL

VN GENERAL

Recommend me a Visual Novel to play? Already played the DR series and cripple girl dating simulator. Based on those two, anything else I might like? I like suspense, story-driven VNs with waifubait all over the place.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v10122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steins Gate

Just because they're allowed doesn't mean we can't mock you for having shit taste.

Very interesting looking pick. Definitely going to look into it, thanks user.

Everyone here has shit taste, so go right ahead bruh

Sunrider and the mask of something

zero, its kind of sequel, is also great.

Fucked around with this one and the quality wasn't up to my standard, I'm not big on the boardgame scifi aspect either.

I'll keep that in mind and get them together.

Enjoy user.
Just keep in mind who is best girl at all times.

If you like intrigue/suspense and shit try out Grisaia and Saya no Uta as well.

can't wait for Baldr Sky just for the game itself, too bad its Sekike though

If you like intrigue/suspense and shit try out Grisaia and Saya no Uta as well.

can't wait for Baldr Sky just for the game itself, too bad its Sekike though

Who is the strongest visual novel character?

Also Higurashi, can't forget about Higurashi

My dick

Cool suggestions, thanks

Demonbane

Id recommend a couple of Key VNs such as rewrite and little busters ecstacy if your fine with KEY magic thrown in the story
Id like as well to ask if there is any good VNs with a wild west theme and cowboys/cowgirls. Even if its somehow just a club with typical moeblobs.

I only played it because it was free and spaceships, the story was average and the gameplay was fun, I wished the game wasnt tied down to the story and let you explore the galaxy and do missions/trading.
Havent played the sequel yet.
Ava is best girl

Outlaw Django

fate s/n and fate hollow ataraxia were breddy gud

Anything good/fun/cute come out recently, like within 4 months or so?

Ebin shitpost friendo

Please no

Localizations or Nip releases?

Dal Segno looks pretty cute and Ive heard good things about it.

You want a book to read.

Thanks buddy, that looks like a pretty good one, il keep an eye for ir.

Hey, fuck you buddy

Jast got the license for it in 2015 so you can expect the translation in 2020

Yeah, a book with pictures of cute girls and minigames.

Huh?

My bad, that was meant for

is there a visual novel that lets me abuse a girl until she's convinced to kill herself?

Never played it myself, but maybe Euphoria has this?

I wish Teaching Feeling had that option.

Steam keeps recommending me Sunrider because of all the time I've spent playing various turn-based strategies, it it worth the time to download and play through?

Fucking monster
End yourself.

You are one sick fuck

Never played it but heard Academy was pretty good and the sequel kinda meh.

hnnnng

Despicable.

Was this you?

Supposing somebody was making a visual novel to settle a bet And also to practice python what should they make?

I'm a disgusting degenerate for asking, but are there any games where I can care for a loli in a non-lewd manner?
besides Princess Maker

A video game

I suppose we could always make our own abuse VN.

I wouldn't focus on physical stuff. The challenge would be to convince the girl to kill herself or completely breakdown for you. With the option to pity fuck her at certain points.

Most of the options would be Tomoko type girls who are socially awkward and don't quite understand social etiquette. The more challenging girls would be high functioning autists so you'd have to work really hard to gain their trust and then burn them in the end to destroy their world.

What about Mask of Arcadius, the free one that keeps getting shilled at me?

Just, like, make game.

That is some real bullshit right there.

Didn't fans mod it with a platonic and yandere route?

Yandere mode basically just alters dialogues and some scenes, the game does not have "routes" because it does not have a narrative.

Hold the fuck on, you don't have to dick the girl at all? I spent almost 10 hours during the night trying to get ANY OTHER FUCKING CHANGE in the game, but every single day it was the same dialogue, same stop at the park, same restaurant, same shop to buy clothes and some times I'd let Sylvie help me in the doctor's office.
So either I'm incredibly retarded and somehow missed this entire feature, or the feature wasn't there.

Mask of Arcadius is the sequel I was talking about in the previous post user.

Incest Sim where you can fug/film or whore out your family members in various ways for money and they and you can catch STDs.
Theres an ending for each character at the end of a session depending on your actions.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

The lack of progress without dicking the girl is bullshit, not the comment about said lack of progress.

It wasnt, its not a traditional visual novel with plot, you basically do stuff to gain points and unlock dialogue / scenes / outfits.

Are you sure you don't mean liberation day, since that one's release date is actually after acadamy's?

My bad, mixed up both Arcadia and Liberation.
From what a fellow user told me and some others with confirmation by another back in 2015, the first one (Arcadia) is pretty good and the second one (Academy) is pretty meh, no idea about Liberation for obvious reasons, didn't even know the franchise had a third release.

don't believe this user, Stein's gate is fucking shit and I hate you faggots for recommending it to me.

How does it feel to have shit taste?

You would be the one to know, wouldn't you?

Tsukihime was better than FSN and had a better loli.

Blame the translation quality. Or, if you really like to bait more, explain why the series Kara no Kyoukai has such good reputation.

a classic blunder on your side, OP
generals are the bane of this board

Bane?

Mark can go fuck himself.
VNs are not video games.
Sage.

Counter sage

OP here, after playing a little of it I actually agree with you.

The art style was atrocious and I hated the fact it was sub only, so I refunded it.

Kill your fucking self OP

You're a double nigger, OP. Die.

Hotel Dusk and The Last Window on DS.

What's that 2002 VN?
Please don't break my heart and tell me it's a PC-98 exclusive without a ROM

Nice Boat exists, user.

same thing with movies - budget wasted on sfx (jigglytiddy engine 9000), leaning too heavily on the crutches of franchise popularity
also,
t. fug i haven't played many vns

Sylvia always gets ill and dies something like 16 days in, what am I doing wrong?

Did you give the little slut her pancakes?

I sure did.

Or does she need two pancakes to live?

Got to feed her right (pancakes), headpat, no lewd until she lets you know she is ready. It's a pain in the ass really.

Alright, thanks.

Is there anyway to play stein's gate without changing my local?

I don't know why but it really annoys me to change it.

Shit taste
Visual novels are not for you.

The latest HD release should work fine.

Thank you.

Disturbing but also kind of hot.

I thought it was a Viper game and I was right. It was Viper BTR ~Mahou no Tobakushi Totokaru Chomi~
vndb.org/v10122

Read pic related, you'll love it or hate it. Memes aside it's a kamige.