I love video games with cute girls in them...

I love video games with cute girls in them, it's a genuine selling point and when the game turns out to be fun the feeling of moe instead becomes a feeling of real desire to engage as opposed to just appreciate.

What are some of your favorite cute girls from games? My all time favorite is Cotton, and I'm a huge fan of her games and own a lot of the merchandise.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nal_ew/status/857885703195066368
youtube.com/watch?v=uj_zoJCavZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Panel de pon is the only correct answer.

I think a lot of people would disagree and lean toward roll from the mega man games. I have a hard time arguing with them because there's a sense of excellence to her mega man designs that just strikes you on a primitive, natural level as something remarkably precious.

Magical Pop'n 's heroine was a real cutie.
Cute sprite, played well and made all sorts of cute sounds as she slashed and bounced her way around the stages.

Chocolat Gelato

do I have to post pictures of expensive tea cups, magazine cut outs and arcade advertisement posters?

I concur unless you're philotes, in which case leave and never come back

Now you do

Yes, with a time stamp with your feminine penis.

my benis is not feminine

I'm not ashamed, these tea cups are worth a fortune baby!

Sayo from Kikikaikai (Pocky and Rocky in the West) always looked really cute to me. It helps that most of the games were great too.

why

Was the GBA one a port, or its own game? Something I've never been real clear on. Also surprises me just how expensive it is these days for a GBA game.

Madou monogatari in general has you play as a cute girl in a dungeon crawler rpg, the ones before the psp versions. She is also the main heroine in earlier puyo puyo titles with fun skits between her and her opponents. Wonder momo, despite being an old arcade title, has a cute girl you play as a wanabe power ranger heroine.

cuz you're a fag.

There's a few very expensive GBA games, and all of them will probably surprise you.

Fortune Summoners is cute and fun.
Be warned that it's a bit grindy, so if you're into that it's cool enough.

Get out.

You probably already have this but whatever.

Shantae is pretty good

Are you bad at games or am I retarded who only completed a fraction of the game?

welp

Fairies are pretty cute.

I wanted to like that game, but I couldn't get past the shit controls.

Sliding everywhere and getting locked into a direction while attacking wasn't fun at all.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to get a GBA emulator up.

I played Persona 4 Arena just for Labrys

i want to use pixie and hua po like onaholes

no one cares

The girl from Ape Escape 3 is pretty cute. Ape Escape 4 NEVER EVER

Right you are.

so is this a crypto-waifu Wednesday thread?

No it would be in the title.
Oddly i don't see a thread get posted.
Did Mark finally get rid of the Waifu Wednesday threads?

I'm not. That cat girl is pretty great though.

How many of those actually play well like Magical Pop'n and Magical Drop?

I like cute girls

YES

Fairies and inchlings are super great, but not very common sadly.

You fell for trap, now enjoy your spiral into major degeneracy.

That doesn't look very consensual.

Casual reminder that Roll romhacks of the NES games exist and that you should play them.

Ah, it just occurred to me:
Momodora.

I'm quite surprised nobody's posted Momodora in this thread. I guess it's so popular in these threads that it needs no mention? I bought the fourth one on Steam during the sale this year even though the hubbub surrounding it was last year, at its release. I don't know if it's really a "relaxing" game but nonetheless, it's a metroidvania, action 2D platformer where you play as a cute girl. You're a priestess trying to rid the world of a curse. The game's fairly light on story. The characters are pretty, the environments are pretty, the music, when it isn't ambient drone, is also pretty and the animations are pretty too.

I haven't touched the rest of the series though. From what I've read, the first two games are basically Cave Story clones. Only in the third game does it truly come into its own. There's a fifth one in the works now as we speak. It's going to be 3D. I really liked Alice: Madness Returns as a 3D platformer with pretty visuals and pretty unique and interesting environments. Unfortunately, the levels were pretty long and pretty linear. Momodora's transition into 3D has me pretty excited. Dark Souls has already demonstrated how to use height to make levels more interconnected. Unfortunately, it's not a good platformer. Momodora has its roots in platforming though so my hopes are high. The joy of playing Alice: MR is its eyecandy. If I can have another game like that but with better level design, I think this could be great.

Oh, by the way: Does Alice: MR count as a game where you can play as a cute girl?

The MegaMan series spawned alot of cute girls.

It's not Momodora though - just likely in a similar vein, just wanted to point that out.

Momodora isn't a loli in IV so nobody will care. She's just a normal looking girl. I don't want to play the 3D one, tbh. Even if it'll be like Lament of Innocence it won't be as good as 3 and IV

You obviously never heard of Tippi, the best fairy.

Oh man I'm in love with the sheer beauty of the animations in that game.

You should play the rest of the series though, I think the first two are completely free and really short. Two is more of a metroidvania, one is a linear cavern adventure. Three is kinda like a mix of both, but I liked two more. Four is by far the best one, however, maybe not in story, as it's pretty disconnected from the others, having nothing to do with them at all, but in every other aspect it shines.

Is there Shantae and Ribi Rabbi? I didn't see them. Also, all Momodoras.

Growlanser. Hard to disagree, really.

Oh, I remember trying that game once. Pretty much only did the tutorial mission.

That's adorable.

Implying everyone on image boards doesn't jerk it to taiwanese shadow puppets already

Well, the grinding I did was at the beggining. It's a little difficult to kill stuff in the early game and you can get into a rut of being underleveled in later parts. So I just went grinding on the first couple of levels and I did ok for the rest of the game.
I didn't play on the easier modes tho, so it might be more tolerable if you don't bullet-sponge the enemies.

Also, Fairy Bloom Freesia is the manliest combo fighter a man can get.
It's usually pretty cheap, and it's not too long after you get gud, but it's worth a few playthroughs as you try out different abilities.
It's the kind of weeb game that deserves to be supported, instead of poorly-ported-PSP-game #104.

boi its about to get manlier

by the fairybloom freesia devs, the combos, environmental damage, boost scarf, etc the flow of combat and level of control looks like the best the genre has ever seen.
twitter.com/nal_ew/status/857885703195066368

I've been posting about it for like a year straight, keep an eye out for the bi-yearly comiket threads in august where I try to discuss all the other new games from japan land.

sauce on that image?
reverse image search not bringing anything up

It's a mango called Yuria or Yuuria or something. Plot is sentient sex dolls want to enslave themselves to a loving benis.

The GBA one is its own game, but feels weirdly different - because apparently it's based on the original Kikikaikai arcade game, which had much simpler graphics, you died in one hit, and both players were shrine maidens - Rocky wasn't playable, he was in fact the last boss.

If you ever wondered why the original "Pocky and Rocky" starts out with a backstory about Pocky having recently stopped a goblin rampage that makes the game sound like a sequel, that's why.

Anyway, the GBA one has a new story but brings back the one-hit-and-you're dead mechanic from the arcade game (and the second shrine maiden, who was missing without explanation from both SNES games.)

Kat from Gravity Rush. In 2, photography is encouraged and taking snaps with Kat around town is fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj_zoJCavZw
Is the name of this game not Momodora V? How is it not Momodora? Or are you saying that it's not a "true" Momodora? On that note, do you count SM64 and the Mario games that came after it as "true" Mario games?

>Momodora isn't a loli in IV so nobody will care
Even if she's not a loli in IV, she still has a cute, girly design so I thought it might be acceptable. Why wouldn't it be as good as III or IV?

The first two are indeed free, yes. I never knew they were short though. Momodora IV is my first Momodora and so far, beating the main game, getting the bad ending and going through the game again on Insane mode, I've spent about 15 hours on it. I'm really surprised that people were able to beat the game in 3 hours or so. It definitely took me about 5 or 6. It wasn't until I'd gotten two of the four crests that I realised that you had a map.
I'll try to give them a go.

I just want to clarify, what I meant was:
Why wouldn't Momodora V be as good as III or IV?

I just thought I'd make this post because I didn't think my question was clearly phrased in the previous post.

Mint is fucking mint

Mint is one of the best characters in video games

I want to hug Kat so bad.

Summon Night

Mint is adorable, and it helps that Dewprism is also a fantastic game that everyone should play. (Even if I can never remember what the game's American name is. It was incredibly generic and forgettable. Dewprism is a much better name and what I always remember it as.)

Her jerkass sister is also very cute. And some Japanese fans published a doujin game starring the two of them that was pretty fun, too.

American version is Threads of Fate.

Do you happen to remember the name?
Does it require moonrune understanding to play it or is it simple enough that you could get by without?

it's called duoprincess, it's by the Easy Game Station (recettear.)

the director, Koji Sugimoto still wishes to make a sequel. He's working on mobile projects sadly, but maybe one day he'll get a chance to make a proper AA Dewprism/threads of fate game. He still includes dewprism elements in his mobile projects such as character outfits and enemies.

That was it, thanks. It's such a vague sounding name, even when I do remember it I'm never sure if it's quite right. (It also has nothing to do with what the game is actually about, while Dewprism definitely does.)

As an above user kindly pointed out, it's Duo Princess. And it's quite playable without Moon knowledge, though you obviously miss out on the cutscenes. It's a fairly basic top-down kill everything game - imagine if someone made Ys into a linear stage-by-stage beat 'em up, and you'll have a pretty good idea.

It's nice to know he still loves the game as much as we do.
I'd almost forgotten this, but all the computers on my home network still have the naming scheme they've had since the PS1 days (Mint/Rue/Maya/Elena/Prima/FancyMel).

it does, it's just a generic way of saying "the characters in this game are tied to the same thing." threads of fate are a common concept in many regions mythologies.

Hard mode: what are some western games with cute girls in them?

N O P A N

O

P

A

N

Excluding character creation?

Does it count if the game is German but made to be as Nipponese as possible, down to having it as the default voice setting?

Does The Witcher count?

There really needs to be a video game equivalent of this comic strip.

I like cute girls but hate moeshit, where does that put me?

BIG
COT
TON
PAN
TSU

Why would you want this?

Is the Hex Maniac cute?

In the oven hopefully.

Because he likes cock.

I just assumed he meant one of the other girls. But no, World has all the fanart baiting "features" so what do you expect? Moon is my favourite.

At least use different pictures fag.

Of course.

Who's the cute skull slut?

Death. Seriously, play Magical Drop 3. It runs in MAME, but make sure you also use Japanese NeoGeo language setting, that way all the characters get unique voices and there's also hard story mode.

OP said cute.

I don't have time to contribute to this thread right now but I also don't want it to die just yet.

That's very honest of you. I'll Waku Waku 7 it up a bit.

_,  --───- ..._          ,.....':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`::...、         /::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::j::::::::::::::::::\        /:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::j::::::::ハ:::::::!ヽ:::::::::::::::::::ヽ.       ':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/ !::::/ i:::::i  ヽト、::::}:::::::ハ       i::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/ n__!__|___ヽ___::ハ       |::::::::::::::::::::i::::::/ // i ___l_□[二][二] |::小.       |::::::::::::::::::::i:::/ / ム斗ュ   ,イィ´ ̄`ヽ l⊥.::ト、ヽ.       |::::::::::::::::::::l/ r〈  ィ‐ヲ  {l {l (. 〇) } .fてYハ ` ー        i:::::::/ィこ!:::レ'’ ヽ.l丁l__ヽヽ、__,ノ ヒ }:::| ナイスですね。        /:::::/::{ ヒレ'   o /| |________/ /ハリ     /:: イ::::::/  o  イ└──────‐ァく./ ル′     /  |:::/     / > 、_  イ ̄ ノ_   < /レ′          ヾ\ 一'’   ,ィi「介「Ⅴ ̄      /           ` ーrチ 〈 { }::{ }〈 r‐一… ' ′             |   ヽ〈::::〉/ |              l     ヽV/  l

Cute.

I'm OK with this thread but I'd like to see more western cuties. Anime girls are fine, but other than Shantae there are few western exceptions.

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines has a few

Your 3rd image is really cute. Do you have a bigger version I can get to use? I reposted it if you didn't know which one I meant.

Arle's origins are downright scary and cruel. She's seen some shit. I'm surprised she's not broken inside.

There's two in Alpha Protocol and yeah VTM:BL. It's pretty random and of course anymore they're butchy he-bitches

Yuria 100 Shiki, a comedy love sex robot wrestling manga, it's fucking classic

Too bad you can't fug the best AP girl.

Oh 3 in AP then. I only meant the dateable ones.

Because it'll be 3D and 3D is hard to dev for so they'll fuck up shit or cut corners, also it's not as good for action and platforming.

Do you have a DL link for that or is it any good?

nomatter how I click that image it's a thumbnail, he posted a thumbnail but I doubt the game's resolution or promotional art was 214x235

Bigger version, but not by much. Looks like a soundtrack cover or something, the text says "Waku Waku Seven Final Capture Bible"

I pressed the enhance button and it came out rather OK.
I took the wallpaper with this picture, redrawed a tiny portion
Hopefully the shading is sharp, so it shouldn't be too hard to clean up the artifacting.

Maybe some other day.

leave

Wow thanks. It looks really good and I will use it for stuff. there's a line in the middle of the girl on the left's arm though.

You're gonna jerk it to it, right?

Nice job user, thanks

I am disappointed.

Fuck, you're right.

Wonder Project J2 is another, completely different daughteru game with a robot girl.

that was the sole reason I installed and played that game, and it was worth it

Carl?

More Waku Waku 7 cuties plox?

Those should really include the platform.

what is this disgusting furshit

Darkstalkers 3 / Vampire Savior is a 2D Capcom fighter with some some super cute girls. Bulleta is by far the best.

turrets are cute, but they aren't cute girls nor can you play as one.

mugen

With you OP. Tio is CUTE.

Like fucking middle school.

you can have both cute girls and discussion of mechanics, faggot. Also this place has a massive amount of shit eating weebs who will play a game about cute girls whether it's good or not

I wonder who they had in mind

I killed her and didn't regret it even a little.

And it's a damn shame.

as much as people like to shit on portal 2 here, the turret opera at the end really got me

that's a guy

Which FeMC is the cutest?

gen 2

Platinum. No contest.

haruka

Mei

A QT. Too bad those games are meh at best.

It sucks that fighting games get a lot of the cutest girls.