Post games which you feel that everyone but you has played. I'll start

Post games which you feel that everyone but you has played. I'll start

Pretty much every "legendary" game.
I've never played Super Mario 64
It's strange because I had nostalgia for it as a teen, I probably don't love it to an autistic degree because of that reason.

I'm more of a Mario 2/3 and World Kinda Guy.

Fuck those niggers going "muh airman music". Six had better music, alternate paths with robot masters with different AI, a fucking full body suit that allows you to fly and shoot at the same time, and it looked a lot better.

Megaman 2 only gets praise because of its music

Speaking of which, I've never played DmC either.

part of me wants to, to see how easy it is and more of the awful dialogue

And I don't think I ever will

It's like darksiders if they gave up on making puzzles and focused on the combat. Because of that you get a clunky feeling motherfucker who looks fast during QTEs and when he's using Nero's devil arm to move from platform to platform.

No, no! I meant Devil May Cry! Not the FUCK YOU game.
Edgy Dante looks GAYER than white haired dante, ironically enough

Only played the tutorial level for splatoon lmao, and a few of the story.

Devil May Cry is pretty fun, it has by far the best atmosphere out of any game I have ever played and the graphics have aged like a fine wine. Gameplay wise however, it would be better if you played it before moving on to DMC3

the first one made me feel exactly like resident evil 2 did whenever there was down time and that creepy organ would kick in. This is of course, 9 year old me who had played RE2 when I was 8 and remember being so scared I turned the game off.

It's still kind-of unnerving, I think that's a really under assessed element for devil may cry 1 and I wouldn't mind seeing the series revisit that sort of atmosphere in the future. In fact, I think too many games consider atmosphere as something that can only be achieved without music. Devil May Cry's music feels diagetic at times and it really benefits the game.

Each DMC game can be completed in an evening on baby normal mode, there's really no reason not to give them a shot if you like action games.

I have not played a single Zelda game.

Play from 1 through 4 but skip 2. Two plays like garbage to the point I would tell people to skip it since it adds very little to the overall world building while 3 is more of an apology for 2 and 4 has the best gameplay but suffers from a real bad case of backtracking. In fact 4 would be a pain to get through if the gameplay and cutscenes were not so damn good.

I only played Twilight Princess and dropped it shortly after, boring as hell

There was part offscreen after the gun shop early on where you hear zombies gorging on a body. I was about the same age and too scared to continue. It was a rented game so I saw a save file that was stuck on the Tyrant lift by the labs; I beat him, once, somehow (Leon went into the fight wounded with no herbs)

Another was a licker that dropped from above in the labs when backtracking through a safe area. I noped outta there pretty hard

outside of maybe the first and oot, each game doesn't really offer anything particularly interesting. They're all very flawed and in a single play through will waste entire hours of your time. I think the first, oot, and perhaps alttp are worth playing for historical reasons (alttp being a good game is a bonus too)

I STRONGLY prefer x2 > x3 >x1

x2 > x1 = x5 > x3 > x4 > x6+
X2 the perfect balance of X1's intuitive movement with a difficulty that won't put you to sleep. X5 has the best soundtrack of the X series though and some of the fights are fucking fantastic. I really like Megaman games.

When I played mega man x I thought zero was a hot girl who mega man was gonna get with. Only learning the bitter truth years later.

Well it's on humble bundle right now, I'm sure at least 1 of these games in the bundle is actully good, so you could do that.

Umbrella corps actually isn't THAT shit, but Capcom was retarded to think anyone would pay $30 for it.

I never ever understood the appeal of the clunky controls, laggy inputs and just plain not-fun difficulty.

Could never get past the lego block characters. The clash horribly with the aesthetics of their surroundings.

Agreed, aside form Fallout 3, I dabbled in it but never got far.

I got an N64 for Perfect Dark, Gauntlet Legends and Smash, everything else was pretty much ignored.

I never played CoD, Battlefield, Rainbow Six, GTA, or Elder Scrolls 3. Not sure how much I'm missing out.

It's 2017, kid. Get with the times.

Hot damn you played the N64 version, huh?Heard that one had a cool randomizer mode. Not that I, as a child, would have had the stones to unlock it.

GET OUT YOU FUCKING CASUAL PIECE OF SHIT, KEEP EAT SHIT CASUAL.

no

I did but I never beat it. I also got spooked in the police station by the lickers and I remember Mr X on one of the other files

Is it better on N64 or PS? I assume PS because more disc space and better grafix.

I did beat RE3 though

metal gear solid

I tried playing the 1st one but gave up where you meet meryl and its like a 20 minute cutscene.

The Dreamcast version obviously

Well the N64 version actually has better graphics but worse sound I believe. The later released dualshock version of RE2 on PS1 has more content but lacks the randomizer mode, which for some reason remained an N64 exclusive.

Dreamcast is the best version though, as
pointed out.

Ones I actually want to play sometime but haven't really got around to
>LoZ alttp/OoT maybe a couple more
>SM64/SMW/SMB3 Mario in general but those are the main 3 I at-least wanna try
>Nier: Automata mostly because I'm autistic about playing Drakengard and Nier beforehand and that shit takes time

Ones I couldn't be arsed to ever give enough of a fuck to play but might happen if I get desperate

Absolutely never

iirc close call between the NGC / DC / PC versions (I recall there's some detailed comparison of all officially released version on YT)
N64 version is for people who can't handle the controls but is massively shittier in almost every other way except maybe 3D models (BG are lower res than PS1) but especially sound.
PSX has no reason to be played over the other versions unless you're unwilling to play the PC version (has some trickery to get running) and can't emulate any other version seeing as it's the easiest to emulate by far.

I've fapped to the girls from Overwatch but I have yet to actually play the game they're in.

I found a handy chart comparing all the features from each version of the game on gamefags

haven't played FF7 faggot

this too, passed all that console generation

plus every triple A meme title

Ocarina of Time

Just barely installed it yesterday.

FF7 is a massive pile of blocky horseshit kys nigger

underage faggot detected

Nah, kys double nigger.

Kingdom Hearts