Is this the year he kills himself?

No. It should though.

WOW GLITCHED MONEY MAKING AND GIRLFRIEND MECHANICS

It was all just an act, bro :^)

Good for him, she's the worst.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

WOOOOOOW BUGGED TAIWANEESE RICE PAPER DRAWING BOARD MECHANICS

He would just fuck that up too.
BUGGED ROPE MECHANICS! WOOOOW, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO TIE THE NOOSE? THE ROPE DOESN'T EVEN WORK!

At least he's not one of those autistic fags that follow his life and every move.

Spoony hasn't gone through with it yet, so I doubt it.

DSP is a trainwreck anons have been enjoying since long before e celeb was a term sweet baby boi. His suffering is a Holla Forums institution.

So was CWC before he really went off the deep end. Are we witnessing another tranny in the making?

there's a board just for that >>>/cow/

Yea this thread is shit and will probably get deleted but somehow you are more shit.

DSP is our lolcow though.

wrong

being gay for link does not a lolcow make.

4jew

Go away Phil!

DSP will descend further into isolation and narcissism. His fans are the only thing that keep him sane and financially stable. There is some good evidence to suggest that Phil has some problems with alcohol off camera and this can only get worse with time. I believe there will be an unexpected day where Phil hits rock bottom and just can't continue any more. He may not even give a formal goodbye. He will just disappear from the face of the internet. The fall of DSP will be a very anticlimactic one.

Saging a bumplocked thread.
Fuck off cancer.

the man literally only lives for the attention he gets. his fall will be well-publicized, i guarantee it

I just can't wait until someone finally films him working the graveyard shift in walmart/mcdonalds