gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go
v.gd/LNJbat
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pKDwj
archive.is/kcPVo
archive.is/lfuV5
archive.is/YSDmr
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183772
archive.is/QeCcx
channel4.com/news/bomb-gaza-google-play-remove-app
archive.is/SjWdV
jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/08/09/google-bans-whack-the-hamas/
archive.is/fRWBT
twitter.com/riffraffgames/status/727257408351825920
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/22/hilliar-clinton-game-removed-google-play-store-punch-trump-remains/
archive.is/QvnZU
archive.is/qohpQ
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/50pfl4/apple_censored_our_game_because_we_poked_fun_at/
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/788549347763859456/photo/1
archive.is/1bPc0
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3b2t3v/this_is_what_the_sjws_want_control_and/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3b2lif/censorship_apple_removes_all_american_civil_war/
gab.ai/a/posts/3545634
archive.is/f6X5K
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashimoto's_thyroiditis
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif03.htm
archive.fo/l8VzN
operationrainfall.com/2017/07/11/kenichiro-takaki-considered-toning-senran-kaguras-sexuality/
archive.fo/vPm2b
archive.is/W7m7b
archive.is/pv4ds
ronpaul.com/2015-02-26/net-neutrality-the-end-of-the-internet-as-we-know-it/
archive.is/A1Qqt
archive.is/DqgNT
archive.is/QpwO9
archive.is/SoRlx
archive.is/0zUam
archive.is/K4sNA
archive.is/g6e4J
archive.is/gDgJE
archive.is/wGDiW
archive.is/uP9RR
archive.is/fsQKR
archive.is/j57AR
archive.is/jaaUH
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/paul-ryan-is-trying-to-bury-brash-games-and-start-a-new-brash-games-like-site/
archive.is/ajNs7
archive.is/RA1bk
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-11-brian-crecente-leaving-polygon
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=brian_crecente
nichegamer.com/2017/07/08/interview-mistwalkers-sakaguchi-fujisaka-talk-terra-wars-design-localization-censorship/
archive.fo/LG03v
religionfacts.com/swastika
archive.fo/ffrPC
archive.is/ea1lP
archive.is/TKZZW
archive.is/cO7hZ
archive.is/Oa3cz
archive.is/XQlDq
archive.fo/ylu1H
.forbes.com/sites/larrydownes/2017/01/24/why-is-the-media-smearing-new-fcc-chair-ajit-pai-as-the-enemy-of-net-neutrality/#2e002e11438e
archive.is/jWfBO
archive.is/aWXBh
twitter.com/mombot/status/885196221391880192
archive.is/2w9pC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
archive.is/Mtrit
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/885230112647467009
techraptor.net/content/scammers-are-selling-pirated-version-of-games-on-itch-io
archive.is/MhqyE
twitter.com/worldlystone/status/885199458748837893
archive.is/beHvI
twitter.com/raymondbraun/status/885195794260930560
archive.is/bVr3I
youtube.com/watch?v=1Eqb9lhJOwM&list=UUBsKi_B1Kk49wHlEAfJBLdA
youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU
archive.is/qNkgP
archive.is/qq4gh
tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2017071011
archive.is/h5qCS
archive.is/rkTVu
archive.fo/ADyCr
twitter.com/VGdunkey
twitter.com/vgdunkey/status/884282443787898880
archive.is/SeHYg
archive.is/oytOf
archive.is/DphDY
archive.is/XDif2
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/885241449721286656
archive.fo/5f4ku
archive.fo/4NM47
archive.is/0cEZT
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/the-senran-kagura-game-series-might-get-slammed-with-self-censorship-in-the-future/
archive.is/LzYUW
exhentai.org/g/158971/9ac820be34/
exhentai.org/g/1000469/5d4c18fa2f/
imgur.com/a/owehS
imgur.com/a/nrlta
archive.is/ol7wz
archive.is/kYAOt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/mombot/status/885328243385024512
archive.is/5aKbn
archive.is/dplGd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did I do good?

benis

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/pKDwj

Senran Kagura, Funimation, what next? What is there to do?

benis

So what's the word about net neutrality?

I love you user.

Why do kickstarter shill think they have a chance here?

Shills say it does evil things but won't elaborate on what specifically they are.

Who's kickstarting what?

What's wrong, user ? Don't you want women to be able to afford underwear ?
You don't even need shoes

?

Hiroshi Tanahashi blesses this bread with HIGH ENERGY!

It's that net neutrality doesn't fix any of the issues it proposes to fix, which leads people to assume that it has some shit tacked onto it.

Reposting Censored Games for twitter and best Potato.

I heard Comcast, Verison, and other places will force sites to pay millions in order to avoid being fucked in the ass. This could be bad for sites like Holla Forums and others.

Remember awhile back when the Arcana Heart devs were considering toning down some of the character designs to appeal to the west and then everyone told them it was a bad idea?
Looks like they listened. there is also a loli shark girl character that looks naked.

When is this getting a sequel where all those women are now flipping mcburgers for a living?

This redpills the normalfag

What Soros funded company shat out that conspiracy propaganda crap?

Is this shit being aired on tv?

Y-you too.

It's a superb owl ad.

it looks retarded

For god sake's, tell me you managed to contact the japs already
We have to end this bullshit right now

Thanks user.

Eggcerrent!

What you heard was speculation, m8. Comcast did that to Netflix after NN passed, since they could argue in court that they weren't violating net neutrality, thus causing Netflix to pay up. But the reason why they were making Netflix pay up was fairly simple, it was using fuckhuge amounts of data due to the fact that they stream high quality video.

Gas the men! Wages war now!
3DPD NOT EVEN ONCE!

I can't help but be impressed someone managed to convince a full recording team and a company to do this stupid ad.

Also, your clothes and other shit cost more? that's your fault for not wanting to dress more normally, you bitches.

This is the one time a bill has came out where I'm not sure what the ideal outcome is.
With SOPA, the TPP, etc, it was clear what should have happened, but with this, it seems like one way or another we're getting fucked in the ass, with the choice between companies doing it or the government doing it.

THIS TWISTED REALITY NEEDS TO BE RESET

Marvelous responded to fans on their twitter account about the interview and clarified further, pic related.
archive.is/kcPVo
archive.is/lfuV5

These are fantastic

Yeah but they justified that by claiming that it's mens' fault for not caring as much about their appearance as men do.

Probably 'cause men are too busy mining coal and fighting wars and committing suicide to be bothered with nonsense like picking shoes that best match their suit.

They need to kill themselves. Let's fucking ignore this shit, genius. I remember when people on KiA explicitly told the mods to FUCK OFF from deciding what gets to stay on KiA, besides obvious spam and *obvious* things that break the rules. They've done this shit in the past, and now its happening again.

On a more unrelated note, there's a vid from TB on KiA supposedly explaining the current iteration of Net Neutrality and why Drumpf is evil. It might be legitimate and Trump might be screwing the pooch but I have no desire to risk watching that faggot. Does anyone have an idea about this, or an explanation that isn't from someone as biased about the situation and the current president as TB?

*as women do

>(((AmeriKKKan))) "football"

lol cucked

I'm turning gay just out of spite.

Anyway, can you guys redpill me on spanish media corporations?

And I mean spanish, from spain, not from burrito chamaquito land.

it's "propaganda" for women to buy expensive shoes. it's an ad using buzzwords to pretty much say "you're worth it to buy our expensive shit you fucking idiot".

netflix charges you more for better quality, so why shouldn't they also pay more if they use more brandwidth? :^)

Let me help you with that.

From what I've heard, women dress up to impress other women.
Also their clothes wouldn't be so expensive if they weren't so vain and bought brand shit.

Oh, speaking of which…

archive.is/YSDmr

Well there was a very good reason it was being pushed by retards like John Oliver and why even news outlets owned by some of the companies supposedly being restricted by NN were in favour of it: because it does fuck all. That way John Oliver can raise his popularity as being the voice of the people without hurting advertisers and ISPs can let people think they actually won something.

These faggots where already bad in the elections.

didn't the card against humanity guy get accused of rape? causing him to apologize for not raping or some shit?

didn't they remove a bunch of cards because the no fun allowed police complained?

No, he apologized for defending himself.

I hope someone has an archive of it. Anyway don't let this NN shit fool you, this is how they always work. They go on with all these "great" things and how it would protect you (the people) but the actual shit that goes through ends up fucking you in the ass. It's also worth it to take a look at all the countries without NN.

It was so cringeworthy and pathetic. At least when Carmageddon did their election thing they made fun of both sides.

yeh that's what i meant, i worded it stupidly

that guy's an omegacuck

That's vague as shit and isn't really helpful user. Plus the U.S. situation is already rather different from countries without NN because of how many regional monopolies from ISPs are held within the United States.
Can ya be a bit more specific at least about how it fucks you in the ass?

Exactly.

Anyway, isn't the game free in their page?

GG confirmed for leftist marxists turning the friggen ethicscucks gay.

Yes. It started with scrubbing "passable transvestites" and only got worse from there.

They never are.

Don't worry.

That was just outrageous. Some random bitch accused him of rape, then he defended himself, THEN the whole 'nerd press' critizised him for defending himself and going against her experiences, THEN he apologized.

I don't mind turning gay if it is the woman hating kind of gay and there are traps avariable.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt

Gay doesn't mean leftist.

Wut game?

España se esta undiendo, en las escuelas estan empujando que los niños pueden elegir su sexo genero, algunas persona protestaron, pero estan siendo atacados por los progresistas y los medios de comunicacion izquierdistas, mejor mudate a un paiz jodido tercermundista con tendencias catolicas conservadoras.

Nice infographics. Consider putting up a webpage. Maybe Niche Gamer would run it as an article.

For some semi-related information, Google Play has a tendency to ban games because of their politics.

Bomb Gaza
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183772
archive.is/QeCcx
channel4.com/news/bomb-gaza-google-play-remove-app
archive.is/SjWdV

Whack The Hamas
jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/08/09/google-bans-whack-the-hamas/
archive.is/fRWBT

Milo Tosser
twitter.com/riffraffgames/status/727257408351825920

Google Play permanently bans developer of "Hilliar Clinton" game
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/22/hilliar-clinton-game-removed-google-play-store-punch-trump-remains/
archive.is/QvnZU

Google Banned Our Game Satirizing #BlackLivesMatter for Hate Speech Except All
the Speech is from BLM Activists
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ch-except-all-the-speech-is-from-81e927a417e5
archive.is/qohpQ

And the Apple Store banned the game Hide It Hillary
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/50pfl4/apple_censored_our_game_because_we_poked_fun_at/

and a pro-Trump game for having an image of Pepe the Frog
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/788549347763859456/photo/1 archive.is/1bPc0

and Civil War games containing the Confederate flage
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3b2t3v/this_is_what_the_sjws_want_control_and/
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3b2lif/censorship_apple_removes_all_american_civil_war/

And they banned gab.ai because it would not censor its users.
gab.ai/a/posts/3545634 archive.is/f6X5K

A lot of this isn't video games

Not sure, but there is a free version where you could make your own cards.
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
Been half a year since I checked this page, and it's doing that annoying NN related popup.

Hey, don't know how many of you faggots have taken coding classes recently, but I've been getting back from mine because I can't just sit idly by watching anymore. Anyways, I got a few strange pieces of information that kept getting hammered and I finally got an answer as to why.
Coders, in order to allow for internationalization (shortened to i18n because there's 18 characters in between the first and last letters, this is apparently an industry standard) are constantly told to make anything that would be a numeric or string literal within their code as a named constant so all the text that would show up in their code at output would be easier to handle, translate and localize to other locales.
Which brings me to localization, which has its own industry standard term, l10n which I assume you faggots can figure out from the i18n above. And while it's considered normalcy to check with a "reliable source" to confirm that it's an accurate translation, I'm pretty sure you can imagine what happens if the translators get corrupted and all the coder hears is "yeah, it's fine, don't worry about it."
There's three lessons I'd like to take from this and share with you fags:
1. Considering NISA and the fact that they fucking break games with their translations, this might mean that NIS of Japan is just really shit with working with string literals and there's maybe two or three coding autists that just want NIS games for Japan only. Which considering how they act in terms of "we're proud that NISA shits all over everything all the goddamn time" from the home office, might be a long game that they're playing. That or NISA is really shitty when it comes to adding new lines for strings, but that was the baseline assumption already.
2. The only way to retake vidya without causing an industry crash would be to learn nip and start hammering any translation jobs you can come across with resumes and cover sheets, actively lying about politics any time you get asked, and playing the subterfuge purification game.
3. Coders are some lazy fucking bastards who are really, really uninspired.
Personally I'm all in favor for the complete destruction of the industry and rebuilding it in our own image because the purification angle holds issues:
1. How long would it be until some of us got found out and ratted out?
2. How long before they bunker down and their destruction quickly becomes the only solution?
3. Considering that our opponents live off of the standard "Rules for thee but not for me" anyone attempting purification risks complete annihilation for what could be considered an ideal at best.
Just some thoughts I wanted to share with you.

Hashimoto's disease is tremendously painful
I hope no one is missing my shitty rampant gookposts
Will come back later

Don't tell me they're going to censor Ass Peach Beach

nobody cares, this isn't your blog

We all miss you gookanon. I'll pray for ya. Get back soon!

That was so much fun playing with you guys early on, playing with the Holla Forums deck. Thought Max Tempkin was a cool guy at first because of this game, but I turned out to be wrong.

GOOKANON IS ALIVE

GOOK! WELCOME BACK! WE MISS YOU! HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY!

I love you.

filtered

Good to see you again, gook. Glad your okay, and sorry for asking you to trap in earlier threads.

Nice non argument, kike.

Don't worry gookanon there's always an upside to everything, once you get better you can use your hormonal imbalanced as an excuse to wear cute dresses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashimoto's_thyroiditis
Gook, there is still hope, you have to get pregnant as soon as possible.

Eso ya lo sé. Sólo quiero saber si los canales de noticias de mi país están financiados por Soros u otro mega ultra judío.

GOOK
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
I MISSED YOU

this seems familiar. source?

Welcome back to the slightly cooler Hell.

Can confirm, I'm a coder.

I volunteer to impregnate Gook's boipussi.

It's a jew meme you idiot. Just replace "polygon writer" with "jew".

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Star's PC port kickstarter, they just showed off the stretch goal characters and Arcanas today.

holy fuck I was wondering what happened to you a few days ago

It's a nazi quote, forgot if it was said by Hitler or some other high ranking member.

Gobells. I'm not even a nazi and I know that.

iirc it's in mein kampf

Pos vete a Holla Forums menso.

Its the jew by Goebbels

*Goebbels

Stop bitching like a faggot and recover.

Does anyone else have any bullshit removals from KiA?
I'm considering making a meta post about it there and seeing whether they go on it or not. It'll be amusing if they end up taking down a fucking meta post.

Pero user.

Toda Holla Forums es Holla Forums

Marche, why are you sexualizing animals? Anthro not enough for you?

For the record its worth reading even if you are not Holla Forums or care about the nazis
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif03.htm

Be it truth or very very good propaganda

Rabbits Dont turn into huamns

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

I want to Hug producer-san

Okay, so America get's the short end of the stick, like always (Notice how they only referred to Europe).

Thanks for the info. Also, I would like to take up programming as well, but, the sad part is, I don't have enough time to really do much with it. I may do so experimenting, but that's to the extent of what I can do at the moment.

He's alive!

The only recent thing they took down was this because some mod considered it "clickbait".
archive.fo/l8VzN
operationrainfall.com/2017/07/11/kenichiro-takaki-considered-toning-senran-kaguras-sexuality/

Archived that: archive.fo/vPm2b
And, I'll see about reading it later.

you forgot to sage

Reminder to Report and filter derailers liberally.

archive.is/W7m7b

Brian Crecente is leaving Polygon for Rolling Stone's Glixel, where he will become an Editorial Director

I guess he's going to try to save the failing Glixel. Good luck, he's going to need it.

Not all types meta posts are allowed fyi

I think people need to chill on the Senran Kagura thing slightly. No self-censorship has happened yet, he just explained that he pondered it as I'm sure many developers that do similar work have thought so to do in other regions. While worrying, some people on twitter are implying that something has been censored and it's borderline misinfo. Remember:

That was distinctly vidya related which makes it evne more damning; the other two that I'm going to post were the WaPo article and the CNN tweet about the "g20 protests ending peacefully".

Then its time to be fucking proactive about it isn't it? For once we don't have to be on the defensive BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Why chill? Are people doing bad things now? If some retard goes "hmm maybe I should censor games" there should be a big shitstorm about it.

Didn't Marvelous Europe handle Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni on Steam? I'm glad to have moved to PC now.

This is not a good timeline at all.

Here's hoping Glixel collapses on itself.

Get well soon Gookanon, I hope you feel better

Not mine. Someone found a lead on this image and it's at least a year old. I only cut it up for Twitter readability.

I'll leave the webpages and articles to someone else. My weapon is drawfaggotry.

So it's coming from the US then? but from who?

In the US. The diet in worst korea could contribute to gook's case.

the same group of people complaining about sex robots, most likely.

Who wrote this fucking article?

xseed who is owned by marvelous

Women have an adams apple too, you moron. Men just have a larger one.

This one is for Gook. Welcome back Gook! We all wish you a speedy recovery!

Headcanon accepted.

GOOK user I MISSED YOU
DID YOU LIKE THE NEW DRESS I BOUGHT YOU?

Women have it to it's just larger in men.

Huh. Now that's something I never learned.

I have hypothyroidism too and I ate perfectly. Also not an ara.

I am also diabetic type 1 and celiac, so I'm scared I have some weird or hard autoinmune disease.

Wait I thought you meant who localizes the games in the US, not where the complaints are coming from

That's okay, I was just being a dick. Besides, I'm trying to get a job in health care so it's more familiar in my world, whereas Holla Forums subjects I am almost illiterate in.

How's your iodine intake?

Some poor women have very large ones and they get mistaken for trannies.

Keep your sugars under control, get on inulin if you can. Mym had diabetes for years and kept taking the shitty pills because she's scared of needles, and it fried her kidneys. Now she has stage 5 kidney deleise too and is on dialysis. And she's on insulin now anyway, so she fried her kidneys for nothing.

I don't want to finish it, who knows when we will have another good game instead of standard AAA shovelware trash?

Playing life in hard mode, eh user? Cheers and good luck with it.

Enjoy your spoilers you dolt.

You get them all the time, just stop focusing on AAA shovelware

Just finish it, and play Persona 5 or Trails of the Sky next. Or wait for Sonic Forces.

If you're looking for another good havk-and-slash, may I recommend this?

I have a Hashimoto disease, i stopped giving a fuck about my main hormonal gland dying on me ten years ago.

What is this? I heard we were getting Sonic Generations 2?

How come I never heard of this? Is it just painfully average or what?

What browser are you guys using where embeds from other sites work

Don't know because I have no fucking idea what it is.

Oh, don't worry. I'm a diabetic for 20 years so I got used. I have my… don't know how to call it in english, but is a level of hemoglobin related to sugar… in perfect levels. The thing is that I became a celiac too and I'm scared I'm starting to develope resistance against the insuline I'm taking.

More than playing in hard mode is like playing a shitty movile game where you have to watch over the stuff you have to grind and click, also you don't get daily bonuses, can't use money to buy stuff and if you stop playing the game the cellphone explodes.

SJWfox

I think the quote in mein kampf is about jews lying and getting caught, and the next day they act like nothing happened.
The found out one is probably Goebbels.

a fork of "we're so pro-gay we're anti-straight"fox

I am too and they are not working

Trails is next, I don't feel like Persona right now. Also I'm stuck in a small village up north only accessible by plane so getting games is not easy and I already have Trails.

There are a bunch of good games this year that aren't shovelware trash. Yakuza 0, Nioh, Persona 5.

All of them are pretty guaranteed to have you hooked for a long time too. Nioh has tons of content, though some of it is a bit repetitive. Yakuza 0 you can ignore the story and just do crazy shit around both towns.

Persona 5 is just a long game that can last 85+ hours with the main story alone.

it's a fun low budget god of war-clone. it's way better it has any right to be.

I'm just fucking with you guys with that pick, but I am actually looking forward to mania.

STOP WELCOMING ME
IM NOT USED WITH THIS KIND OF HEARTWARMING ATMOSPHERE ON FUCKING IMAGEBOARD
PLZ CALL ME A FAGET, OR BLAME ME FOR BLOGPOSTING, I FEEL LIKE HAVING A ALLERGE, UR ALL FAGETS
Will update gookfair tonight, lota things happened and I lost conection to my acquaintances so it'll be just event summary

Hey Gook, can you list off some SK media that were anti-Megalian and whether they're serious news or more like supermarket tabloids?

I got spoiled on Holla Forums, now I'm demotivated to finish it.

Can't fucking wait you massive twerp
Also holy shit nice ID

Well consider it thrown onto the backlog.

HA HA! THEN GET READY FAGGOT! BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO Become your friends ALL DAY LONG!

No, it's really great title. The problem is that the publishers (First Microsoft, then 505) never bothered to advertise the darn thing, and it doesn't help matter that the developer then went under a few years later after release. To copy-and-paste a way I described it one time (Though I may have exaggerated a bit), "…it took everything that was good about Bloodrayne, refined and added in the more unique aspects of Bayonetta, and topped it off with Crystal Dynamic's Tomb Raider for traversal."

Any download/magnet link? My regular sites give me nothing

why live

You got a choice gook. Either I demand dick pics and post gay shit or I treat you with kindness.

Whatever you say, faggook.

Seriously though, be well soon.

u r fargot and bafd guy and i dnt liek u goko

I'm sorry I didn't mean that. Have a webm I made recently in order to make amends.

It's only 5 bucks on steam apparently.

>Toda Holla Forums es Holla Forums

You're gonna like it Gookanon, whether you like it or not.

Yep, that's our good ol' gook.
Seriously though, reacting like this makes me want to gently fuck your tight boipussy.

Im not giving money to steam and the devs are long gone too

I still have to figure out how to add flashing lights and shit

HAHAHA look at this sick loser.
I bet he is trying to get better so he can blogpost to his internet friends.

Get better gookanon.
I have been wondering what has been happening in korea for the past few months and you are the best source for news.
And make sure you keep up your water intake.

Well you could make it 4 images instead of 2 and use the light filter on different places in the 4 images? I've never made a gif so I'm only guessing. Maybe make each of the lights different colors?

archive.is/pv4ds
2014 article about Rand Paul's opinion on Net Neutrality.

ronpaul.com/2015-02-26/net-neutrality-the-end-of-the-internet-as-we-know-it/

Ron Paul is usually very trustworthy on these sorts of things as well, and he seems to be against Net Neutrality too.

Basically it sounds like a "repeal Obamacare" situation. I think Net Neutrality needs to go from what it sounds like.

Te quieto más que mis ojos, gookanon.

A que país me voy que no esté cuckeado?

I don't want to bully you gookanon I want to cuddle in bed after we have hot sweaty gay sex.

Yayifications!
Get ready for possible gook vs. flip shitstorm soon. Word on the grapevine is that China just threw your country under the bus, unless the Madman in Malacañang isn't falling for their Soros-taught and sponsored lies.
For the record, /pinoy/s don't hate coreans, but you gooks really need to stop encouraging the inflation of bar prices at tourist traps.

We love you, gook-user.

Why do we have some Taco speakers here in this thread? Seriously, is this their new shilling tactic, speaking in Tequila and think they can get away with it?

Venezuela
Tan siquiera aqui en mexico la gente catolica se le pone al tiro al gobierno cuando quiere empujar la agenda de putos

My god, today has been 11 years since my father died, glad he is dead, I wouldn't like him to live in this shitty world.

GG is a global organization of he-man women haters.

Like this?

Yes. Here are some artist renditions of our secret headquarters.

Holy shit, I thought that yard ape Deray thought that the new Planet of the Apes was about whitey fighting BLM, not that he thought that one ape with the blue jacket that's a spec in the poster was there to make fun of him and that's why he's threw a fit.

Applying for foreign translation work isn't a bad shout.

Much like Producers, the fact people good at that style of work move onto bigger things means that vidya is left with the dregs and the corrupt.
Judging by the standards translators have- you might not even need to be that good.

Posts from HQ in a sec RE the Treehouse translation situation. You don't even need to know how to translate to help with that.

I know Funimation fucked up with dubbing Dragon Maid- what did Senran do (or someone do to Senran)?

very good

HE'S DOING IT THE MAD MAN IS ACTUALLY DOING IT

Recover soon man. Sorry we can't do more to spread the word about S.Korea getting uncucked.

The two major news magazines, 국민일보 (Kukmin-ilbo) and 조선일보 (Choseon-ilbo) were anti-Megalia as fuck and they still now. They both trustable but although I have lots thing to talk about Choseon ilbo. No other major news outlets made anti-stance on Megalian shit because it's hornet's nest. Too many political shits surround them, NL Maoists, China and Japan, and even western investors like Korean branch of Freemason, the lottary club is involved in Megalian movement as social experiment. And almost every 'progressive' media outlets in Korea praised Megalian as our new savior of mankind and wrote countless Megalian praising articles for dailt basis. Major pro-Megalian media outlets were Huff Korea, Oh My News, Hankyore, Media Today, and Sisa-in. They all genuinely toxic as fuck news companies and all have connections on either masonic cabals from west or Japanese Imperialists.
The whole situation were just like Korean version of Gamergate. News outlets feared about siding with rationalism and every yellow journalism progressive fucks rode with insanity, attacking common sense and common people. The only difference were in this case the radical Feminists were the first aggressors, against rational and normal people. I almost feel like this was.false flag event to recreate GG as experiment.
President Moon decided to stay away and maintaining distant from Megalian shit I heard. It is wise choice, thinking that Moon's clique is exactly not 'friend'status with NL fuckers. The known fanatic Megalian and the leader of Justice party, Sim stepped down few days ago and she made announcement that there was mistake about publicly supporting Megalian movement.
The Megalian forces slowly, but definitelly losing power and momentum but westen progressive media like Huff and Avaz still producing Megalian propaganda. Lot of crimes done by Megalians last few month. A proffesional gamer suspended from scene due to false rape reports from Megalian, and harrassing countless people like a teacher from EBS because she said mean thing about wamyn's rights. They did too much despicable things, toomuch. They will never get public support again because we now all know it's more than just some 'radical feminism'.
Oh, and recently they waging a campaign against Moon regime to list and fire all the 'anti-wamyn and misogynistic' people in his regime. Avaz and Huff is crazy about this new Megalian ops because muh safe space in goverment.

archive.is/A1Qqt

archive.is/DqgNT
archive.is/QpwO9

archive.is/SoRlx

archive.is/0zUam

archive.is/K4sNA

archive.is/g6e4J

archive.is/gDgJE

archive.is/wGDiW

archive.is/uP9RR
archive.is/fsQKR

archive.is/j57AR
archive.is/jaaUH

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/paul-ryan-is-trying-to-bury-brash-games-and-start-a-new-brash-games-like-site/
archive.is/ajNs7

How is OP Timber (The Treehouse OP) going?
Pretty good.

One Angry Gamer article revealed Treehouse is now working at the source to censor. So no one ever knows what the dev wanted thanks to false info they're fed (or they want the SJW audience and want to shut up gamers).

We've translated the original article, and are planning to send it to english speaking Jap devs on Twitter, along with 2Ch/2Chan once we work out how to post on it. By attacking from the top (industry) and the bottom (otaku) the deep-rooted Gaijin hate will make bad PR for Nintendo.
In addition, it'll hopefully make nip devs realize we don't want censorship, SJW are our SEALDs and don't speak for us.
>>>/gamergatehq/330907
>>>/gamergatehq/330922

Not quite. The translation had bolding/highlights for sections the original translator wasn't sure on. With the Green-light from Mombot, we need to modify the document:

- Remove all bolding.
- Add the URL near the top of the text.
- Add bolding back in for sentences that are of importance (need to decide what part that is).
- Shrink the text size down a bit.
- Provide a bullet point summery at the bottom or top? in both English and Japanese.
Once the above is done, we can start sending it out.

What the fuck?
Is this a bot just meant to look up any article with the word "Gamergate" in it?

You.. you sure about that? I never heard that shit before.
And China, yeah Moon just slitghly turned back against China despite China played major role in his election. I'd say China cucked. And Moon making close relationship with military-industrial complex in the US, the one behind Trump. Not exactly status to say 'friendship' but it's better than siding with China.
I'd expect China to do something about Korea through Norks but flips? I hardly know about flips affair.
Although I hardly expect some major rad shit to happen like war. Moon is known for skilled negotiator and extreme populist. He'd do anything to prevent history from smudging his reputation. He is kinda guy who does not do for the people but rather do for make history and being famous. He would never let war to happen. Not because he care for the country and the people, because it'll make him bad president.

I wouldn't have pegged you for an Iori Yagami fan, gook.

archive.is/RA1bk
Is it finally time to build that wall?

Korean fujoshits still drawing BL doujins about iori and kyo coupling
for almost 3 decades

It's long past due.

Goddamn I feel old.

It's just some geopolitical ramblings about Flipland going for dialogue with the Chinks in the South China sea issue, people think Duterte will ally with the Chinks when he's still too busy with the ISIS idiots in Marawi city, even when about 400 of the idiot terrorists are dead, their leaders infighting, and their Patriarch and Matriarch behind bars.

fujoshits will always be my 3rd most hated fandom groups.

Shota loving milfs > Fujoshits.

I have more respect for women that fuck animals than I do for fujoshits

What does he mean by this?

Its your standard #HerTurn/Zlort is a White Nationalist spiel

Well that's just common sense.

He's fucking full of himself, god damn.

He means ARCHIVE YOU DUMB BAKA

Oh shit, he browses Holla Forums all along.

QUICK SOMEONE ARCHIVE THIS POST

Horse cock.

No lo hay.

Siquiera Japón es imune como vimos con Senran Kagura.

Tendrás que pelear en cualquier parte del mundo.

Speaking about Senran Kagura is there a chance that they censor Estival Versus retroactively? I was going to buy the fucking game for PS4.

The absolute best part about it is that he is in denial that it's a swastika. I mean, fuck, what else is that even supposed to be then?

lord korea needs to heal.

Please stop posting moviebob, he legit ruins my fucking day every time I see one of his stupid tweets. I don't even have words anymore to describe him, he's so far up his own ass. He's so convinced his his superiority, he's so convinced of his own euphoric intelligence, it's just disgusting.

This is a man that is convinced that all republicans are evil obsolete white hillbillys and they all deserve to be gassed. It's all he tweets about. He's also convinced that he'll be a part of some glorious global future wherein all these "obsolete" white men die or are killed. He probably masterbates to the fantasy of him serving as executor to them.

Moviebob is a boiling crockpot of hate piss and despair, and the only thing he realistically has to look forward to is his own death, and he knows it. His tweets are a desperate attempt to lash out at the people he blames for all his life's woes, and an effort to comfort himself. He goes on endlessly about the "superiority" of his "side" because he lives vicariously through it. If the left is "superior" then surely he must be as well.

But I think what bothers me most about this "man" is just how many people like and retweet his garbage fantasies.

I'm the exact opposite it makes me feel good knowing no matter how much of a fuck up I am at least i'll never be as bad as him.

Guess who landed a gig at Glixel…

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-11-brian-crecente-leaving-polygon
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=brian_crecente

Nichegamer also spoke to two Jap devs:
nichegamer.com/2017/07/08/interview-mistwalkers-sakaguchi-fujisaka-talk-terra-wars-design-localization-censorship/
Hironobu Sakaguchi did a ton of Square RPGs and Kimihiko Fujisaka did Last Story and Drakenguard 3 (and is no stranger to his shit getting butchered)

Seems like we can add them to the list of those to be contacted.

Well, the funny thing is that a swastika was originally a Hindu symbol (And, it still technically is because Hitler was a Hindu).
archive.fo/LG03v
religionfacts.com/swastika

Where did this influx of Slowpokes come from?

Not entirely true almost every culture used it in some form or another even though that predate Hinduism, it's one of the universal symbols that almost every culture just seemed to develop on their own, one theory is it could have originated as a way to represent the sun.

It's not the arrangement of clothing, it's how you wear it. It's how you act. People become examples when they act well, and examples tend to become icons.

When you get down to it, fashion is about either making something look good, or mimicking someone who did it first. As such, even cheap clothes can look good on a good man or a woman, simply because that person is wearing them.

Beauty starts with the soul, not the crust of the human being.

Nigger. They've found swastikas around the fucking world that are a lot older than the Hindu ones.

FIVE ARTICLES SMEARING GG WITHIN ROUGHLY A DAY
Something seems awfully coordinated here.

(((Pure coincidence)))

What you thought you weren't friends with us?

How dare you we are no longer friends jk

Recapping previous thread on Funimation.
Imagine if Comiket had to crack down on doujins & dakimakuras because the studios over at Japan decided "We agree with Funimation, fuck these small fries."

Great! I still wish Censored Gaming made a website to document the changes because videos don't cut it at all. He has a decent number of viewers behind him & a well-designed website documenting the censorship's can make a huge difference.

Didn't gookanon have a "panic" filename with this reaction image?

Yes, he does.
I was posting with my tablet

I hope it ends up biting Funi in the ass.

It's not entirely Hindu, it also has very heavy influence from areas like Tibet. The reason why it is so widespread is because of Aryans (as in the actual society, nothing to do with race) being a fairly large part of the population in the spread of Indo-European culture from East to West, which the Nazis in Germany tried to revive and preserve the culture of when they took power to the point where Hitler even appointed Tibetan monks for that very purpose. The association with race is propaganda made to try to mock, ridicule and dismiss this very valid aspect of European society. Indeed it is so deep within European culture that you could even use Aryan and white interchangably, but it is a fairly old culture and in itself not an actual race. The shit about how "every culture developed their own" is false, you can find a much better correlation based on Indo-European migration, it's just that it SEEMS random because of how widespread it ended up being. Obviously this may seem like LARPing but that just goes to show how incredibly deep the propaganda actually goes that it would bring about a reaction just from the mention of the word "Aryan".

Good

Someone decided to take charge and show laci green what a real man is like. This is the result.

Todos los paises estan jodidos de una forma u otra, lo mejor que puedes hacer es buscarte una comunidad semi-rural catolica conservadora para vivir una vida libre de izquierdistas degenerados.

Calma tus tetas, la "censura" de senran solo fue un comentario al aire por ahora.

I thought that shitty Rolling Stone gaming site was dead.

This guy's a fucking idiot. Attractions don't change based on sexuality. Hetero is still hetero, homo is still homo. Biphobia's a real problem we have (mostly from Tumblr gays who think we have straight passing privilege) but this jackass isn't helping.

I'm bicurious has to how he thinks that statement is anti bi.

Nah, she just ran out of beta orbiters on the left and is now baiting the_donald fags.

If you are a woman and you want to scissor another woman you have homolust. That doesn't mean you can't also want a dicking, in which case you would be bisexual. That's what words mean.

You're a witty little spic Carlos, you'll be deported last.

It doesn't even need co-ordination.

SJW learn about a target- and go for it 24-7. Sort of like what Yuri said with demoralization. Why force people to do something when you can make them want to do it of their own free will?

I'm sure there is collusion, but the name GamerGate is so common now- anyone can use it to virtue signal or remind SJW of a bogey man they must defeat to "stop evil".

There was also a lesser incident where Toei asked the DBZ Abridged guys to take down their poster since it was copyright (not realizing they got a free pass due to pseudo working for them and advertising old Dragon Ball Z). It was all smoothed over apart from one of their team making a gag on Twitter that they got DMCA'd in real life, then their own fan-base got shitty with Toei- prompting an apology but it shows how defensive Japs are over their IP (they have stricter piracy laws for example- yet they rarely if ever go after fan-work since they might harm a future legit manga-ka they can rely on).

Now if you have Funi feeding them false info, it's easy for them to be shitty to people they think are against them, and them having a false impression of the market.

Keep sharing info to normalfags- SJW are the minority and even normalfags are surprisingly annoyed when they realize a show doesn't dub correctly. Everyone has an opinion on how best to do something- so when they see the source more people can disagree Funi did it (their) best way.
> Wait, if they said that in Japanese why didn't they just say that/this in English?

It might. But then they'll probably do another "Rats leaving a sinking ship & going to a new one" by say…getting in Viz Media or Sentai Filmworks. The latter seems more likely as it's not only the ghost of ADV, but it's located in Texas where Funimation is whereas Viz Media is in San Francisco. But Viz Media like Funimation also has a decent number of anime licenses on them such as Pokemon, Jojo, Naruto, Inuyasha, Berserk, Death Note, Doraemon, & Bleach. They also sell the Shonen Jump magazines.

Aye.

I think he means that we're attracted to gender appearance rather than sex.
i.e. Trap and futa aren't gay, but maleherms and cuntboys are.
But the "biphobia/bi-erasure part" makes me question if that's really what he means. I don't know where the fuck that comes from.

I require some more Yorha Commander hips.

I require game model upskirts.

Hell if you want that line to sound american, you can still do it.

< Oh, everyone kept hitting on me, so I changed my clothes. Like it?

Now I know you have lip-flaps, but it just show how much SJW terms and pushing is on their mind all the time.
I need to match these lip flaps of another language- but how can I push my agenda?

It was that clip an user showed to his sister who called it bullshit. Hence my comment:

wtf is the pretentious bullshit?
your threads are gay

Uh oh it`s Holla Forums chiming in on our headquarters.

Takes one to know one!

I require you fucks to focus.

Everytime.

Yee
Got a problem with that?

Pretty much we should focus on this. Enough with the lewds and trap posting, at least until we reach 400 posts first.

I'm not a /k/ expert, but using a grenade launcher like a bazooka looks stupid.

Can I update gookfair tommorow? Im very sleepy. sorry
And if you post any gay shit itt now on Mark will be your future spouse
And no user traps are gay

If you don't want to be sexualized stop being asian.

Sleep well darling~

Sure thing man. My family offer suffers from thyroid based stuff.

All I ask is you do actually give us updates tomorrow. Having commitments and sticking to them is good for you.

So what I'm getting with this net neutrality shit with the FCC is:

you're gay.

And I didn't read that. Looks like Mark is my spouse now, so anyone else feel free posting gay shit knowing i got that fate.

That dick's rubbish.

Mark doesn't like dudes

Here's a better one

What are you into? You never posted your fetishes AFAIK

No traps until 751+ posts you fags.

You clearly don't know Mark.

Kinda.

Net neutrality is fine. All traffic as equal and no premium speed for specific websites makes sense. However since the FCC's regulation (or lack of proper regulation) is half the reason there's virtual monopolies by ISPs in specific areas, some don't trust "Net Neutrality" under them.

There's also fears that the legislation can be used to rant too much power to the government over what people can see online or how internet businesses operate.

So instead of saying "We want the internet to be free", it's kind of like saying "We want this group who got us into the mess with IPs to protect us from the ISPs fucking us more!"
Doesn't help the usual suspects for SJW pushing (Reddit, Imgur, Twitter, Jewtube, John Oliver) are in support of it- further raising suspicion (or are they doing it to attract moderates, or ignorant since it sounds good).

There have (allegedly) been anti-Net Neutrality comments and emails faked by FCC and ISPs. And ISPs did some kind of group sue against the US Government to revoke it outright. Which would seem like the tactics (((they))) would use if they wanted this in place if it's bad. Meanwhile, Net Neutrality is being pushed almost the same way Black Lives Matter was. A custom hashtag image, various normalfag websites doing something on their homepage to promote it (a pop-up or the websites logo being modified, or a fake video that looks like it's taking ages to load). And they're tackling it from the slow-down and "big bad corporate vs people" rather than risks of censorship via making a website so slow to access no one bothers.

IMO- you're better either fighting for a better form of net neutrality that is truly neutral and free from oversite or interference, or get this half-baked or shitty version in now and try to fix it later.
No net neutrality (in any form) results in ISPs soft-censoring by slowing traffic to "bad" websites they get paid to keep slow. Some form of net neutrality risks the FCC and other branches of the government doing the same. Depends on what Trump does and if its a battle he'd tackle right now (he's been vocally against certain ISP mergers, but hasn't done anything about it)

It's not just memehouse we have to deal with but someone attached to Marvellous's US division to

Where do you think you are? this thread is for trap-posting and gookposting.

Lately i've been thinking about how to approach Funimation but it's really hard, it seems that the only way for us to fuck their shit up is by getting some insider info leak. For now the only thing we can do is show normalfags Funi's cancerous dubs and hope they stop funding those faggots

ironically I like fit chicks

So basically the reason Net Neutrality is getting so much corporate support from people who would normally censor "hate speech" is because they want to fuck over the internet and gain even more power? I swear Trump should just make a new amendment saying "The internet shall not be fucked with unless terrorism and/or physical harm are inflicted on one or another"

It was Ironic

Yeah because the government wont abuse that little loophole for their advantage.

The government *will* fuck over the internet eventually. The FCC is cancer. Ideally it gets repealed, and more gets done to stop regional monopolies, but keeping it is like keeping Obamacare.

"physical terrorism" then

basically an amendment that says that "don't fuck with the internet" and to "keep it a wild west unless technology merges the physical and digital world and people can inflict actual harm to one another"

Of course, it's only a matter of when. Corrupt governments and corporations hate when people think for themselves, because going against the establishment is bad for business. Hell if Clinton was president then I think Imageboards would've died by now.

archive.fo/ffrPC
archive.is/ea1lP
archive.is/TKZZW

archive.is/cO7hZ
archive.is/Oa3cz

As we've seen with the patriot act, having that part there is bad news for everyone. Best to keep that shit up and have the CIA or whatever bomb the source.

Teresa May would abuse that.

It seems the internet is fucked no matter what.

Except that is not entirely true, the case with Netflix shows that it is possible to get away with throttling
That's generally my point whenever the discussion comes up. Pic related is often used to illustrate the point that without net neutrality the internet would be doomed, yet they manage to forget the fact that this shit wasn't close to happening even when the US DIDN'T have it. It goes incredibly deep into what-ifs and far too little into actual events.

It always puzzled me that I never got attacked by SJWs, When I was one of the main people along with Hotwheels, Niko, Drybones, Robek, etc. that helped save GamerGate on the image board side of things. Hell the only one that got attacked was Hotwheels. Where's my Kotaku article calling me a self hating Jew or whatever? Like I don't care about the fame, I just wanna call Kotaku a faggot and have it on record. smh tbh fam.

True enough.

Seems like Net Neutrality is being shilled as something it's not. Which is a shame since I supported it back in the day without knowing what it was really about.

Marvelous Europe presumably can't speak for any other region.

I'd be more concerned about the original Japanese releases, but I don't know if Marvelous is just going off the public quote here:

archive.is/XQlDq

He does say "a little bit" in the original quote so it's hard to say how seriously it's was or is being considered.

Gook user you know what can heal all wounds

oh the sweet smell of it, its enough to make a man sick.

Because you don't put yourself out there. You aren't some networking e-celeb worth attacking, or as vocal and notable a figure as Hotwheels was. There's not much to gain from attacking you; it'd be like attacking a random person to them unless they bother to do the research on you (and let's face it they're lazy as fuck)
something you actually deserve credit for ya fucking cake jew

The same thing happened a few months back (Which, strangely enough, had Forbes Tech be the voice of reason on the subject):
archive.fo/ylu1H
.forbes.com/sites/larrydownes/2017/01/24/why-is-the-media-smearing-new-fcc-chair-ajit-pai-as-the-enemy-of-net-neutrality/#2e002e11438e

The funny thing is that people don't point out that the FCC pajeet doesn't want that fucking power. If anything he should be praised for trying to keep it away from himself and the FCC.

He did an interview recently explaining his position.

At best, it does do nothing.
At worst, it opens the internet up to regulation.
Since all this shit happens in the dark, it's very easy for a group like the FCC (whose is chosen by the sitting president) to be abused for political gain.
There's a bigger issue at play here as well. Right now, ISPs are a business, as common carrier, it's harder to enter a market. At the federal level, it's no big deal, but locally, it gets more difficult, because authority will say "we already have an ISP. We don't need another."
This already happens, but it gets worse when you're talking about a regulated authority because in those instances, one authority is usually better than two.

The Japanese have to match them, too, because the animation is done before dialog is recorded.

This is not true, as Net Neutrality is technically in effect now, and some websites do get "premium speeds." Netflix, Youtube, Amazon, etc. have the advantage of paying for substantially better peering arrangements than anybody else.
American ISPs aren't bad just because they sell shitty speeds and enforce caps, they're bad because the peering is fucking awful.

This kind of policy in your image would never work because it's clearly not a decision a firm could make unilaterally. To price website access a la carte you would immediately get fucked by every other firm in the industry - most regions have at least two ISPs, one might be shit as is the case here, but they're there. If one ISP tried to do this, people would flock to the other due to better pricing and performance.
If multiple ISPs adopted the same policy, that's also interesting, because there's no incentive to do so in a competitive market (you'd have to prove the public wants a product like this preferred to "normal" pricing, which you can't).
The Federal Trade Commission or the DOJ's Anti-Trust Division would rip them to shreds.

True enough. I just figured they'd be mad as fuck over the GamerGate shitstorm that they'd try to attack me and other people connected to it. I actually met Geoff Knightly when I got an invite to that Switch event in January, I'm surprised he didn't spit in my face and call me "a pork chop that needs to be roasted." It's for the best though.

Why are they apologizing?
Content has to be cut in the US or EU? By law or by busy-bodies?

Either way I suspect that will be the one Senran game that sells poorly in a region, and no one is going to be able to hide behind a fluctuating sales charts when Senran fans tend to buy every Senran game.

Rooservelt went around breaking up trusts and monopolies. Are there laws that prevent Trump doing that?

He probably does have some power to do something, but I wouldn't know about the legal side of things. He might do something, he's already said things against large ISP mergers, but he hasn't done anything yet which is probably a wise choice for the moment.

We'll find out. Fuck, this issue is giving me a headache.

Well you may be a board owner but they can't intimidate/manipulate you into shutting down the site. The most you would be able to do is give them moderator positions, which they really aren't interested in since they are thinking in short term.

It's happening, they made a bill article to impeach trump officially

archive.is/jWfBO

That will be fun, right?

Just to humilliate themselves more or to cause a civil war.

I'm glad they've still haven't learned what went wrong. I cannot wait for the salt from the midterms.

Can't wait for "Either Zap the Fag, or Take Them to the Gulag" to become America's next president once Trump gets impeached.

Are they learning that people think they are completely retarded?
archive.is/aWXBh

This is gonna get trump re-elected isn't it?

Literally all he would have to do is say "firing Comey wouldn't cancel or slow down FBI investigations of any kind" and they would have no argument against it other than "B-BUT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE IDEA OF OBSTRUCTING"

The thread about the Senran OpRainfall article without the misleading title wasn't removed.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6ms19b/gaming_steve_baltimore_kenichiro_takaki_has/

How about you fucks actually do your fucking jo–
Oh, figures he's fucking Hollywood.

VIDEO GAMES

Boy, this is so not gonna backfire

Can't wait for this to flop, 8years of pure unrefined salt.

Fuck, why do I keep forgetting to uncheck that fucking spoiler box?

nothing like hopping on the bandwagon nearly four years later and trying to pretend that you weren't ignoring and actively suppressing the problems in the first place

And when this fails they will cry about how they are officialy living in a dictatorship now, mark my words.

I don't see the problem

That's a positive I suppose.

I still hear people that try to push that shit as proof Russia helped Trump hack elections.
Then when I tell them the email shows that the position did not even exist and Jr. called them out on it, they do not believe me and talk shit. People are so retarded nowadays it is painful.

Everything they do backfires on them. This ride has been wild so far and now we learn if has not even begun.

It doesnt matter what they use is fake or not they just want a boogeyman.

Also can't wait to watch the CSPAN stream when it starts. Gowdy and Chaffetz ripping people a new asshole daily during the Clinton shit was entertaining enough already but the entirety of Congress doing so is just something you can't pass up.

He got a second term the second snotty upper class kids ran riot and threw a tantrum over it- people the middle and lower class love to see upset.
He got a second term the second he stood up to fake news organizations.
He got a second term the second he started talking to people- not voting blocks.
He got a second term when he kept fucking winning, and those who tried to strike him down kept losing.

Seriously- the only way he'd not get a second term is if he didn't finish his promises for this term, or he was killed/framed.

You know, they made a callback to Nixon in that PR piece. Nixon went on record saying "if the president does it, it's not illegal." I think that should be amended to "if the president doesn't do it, it's illegal."

Dems are like Wily E. Coyote. They think they're smart but they ain't.

Speaking of Dunkey, it seems he deleted the "limp dick responses" tweet.

That's disappointing.

It's the 800 Tweets guy LMAO
The one who blames fucking Wolfenstein 3D for "ruining video games."

archive.is/2w9pC

There was someone on twitter who archived all the tweets by game journos against it. I can't remember fucking who.

Aww fuck why.

I know people who even defend it after watching those videos showing CNN officials stating how they lied about the whole Russia thing just to get ratings. I even showed them the stuff about them saying fuck ethics. I still had to hear them attempt to justify it while simultaneously believing the bullshit. They even talked about how CNN doxing thing was bad, but the meme with Trump was worse since that was violence.

Did he really? That is a big disappointment. Did he say why? Do we have an archive?

Oy vey, Drumpf must be stopped!

Why do all your filenames usually start with "meh"

Shia Lebouf's meltdown reminded me of a looney toons cartoon.

This is the latest example of American journalist's and editor's failure at writing and editing, accompanied by a refusal to learn.

Honestly, given how these companies are pushing for the FCC to go about these things, I'm wondering if they have guys on the inside of the FCC because of this, because it just doesn't make any sense.

Honestly it's weird.

I'm guessing the fake anti-Net Neutrality emails were sent by ISPs to deliberately get caught and undermine the anti argument.

they have old dirt on him and threathened to expose his shameful past

Couldn't be arsed to come up with unique filenames for each one.

Isn't the whole point of representative government that any American citizen can grow up to be President? Hell, Andrew Jackson served two terms and barely knew how to read.

That's how it's supposed to work.

See, I see statements like that as proof that they're not mad that he got voted in, they're mad that they can't actively gatekeep government positions anymore.

Are you trying to bait me?

Now there's the concern for RINOs like McCain and Ryan. Democrats as a powerful party is finished. Which party is likely to take second slot?

So, how is the meme war going?

Any plans to use Epep for our advantage and mock the left even more?

Mass media used to control democratic countries, trump showed them otherwise sort of, internet being this free allowed it to happen

The internet itself is like a nation.

Just convert Epep to our side and they will end up regretting having created ANOTHER Pepe

I don't really see the point of egging them on when they seem to be doing a Hell of a job on their own in shooting themselves in the foot, like so…
>>Every day Democrats, Republicans, and the entire world are shocked by the latest example of America’s amateur President.

Yeah, checks out

Well, I was thinking about replacing Wojack with Epep? I always felt sorry for the guy.

(checked)

Specifically, the old media is angry because social media means they cannot gatekeep politics anymore. Twitter allows Trump to bypass the established press organs and speak directly to the entire Internet. And it drives them insane.

What the fuck is Epep?

The Egyptian version of Satan

The new OC-Donnutsteel from the democratic party.

Also what said.

The lefts pathetic attempt at their own Pepe, all it is, is a slightly darker green pepe.
Also apparently there's another Egyption god called Apepe who's apparently evil.

Plus people have been abandoning CNN to watch OAN. One America News.

Surely this can't be real. Do you have an archive?

Considering Hillary was given money by a shitload of corporations and a lot of our politicians are getting that corporate in some way, shape, or form, that's a reasonable stance to have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep

Aw shit, we SG-1 now.

Shit, if it was a toad, I would have been scared.

What if it is a snake disguised as a toad?

It's fake you niggers
Does no one bother looking for it?
archive.is/Mtrit

It is not? Is not something I wouldn't expect from them after the Milkshake Duck shit.

context about this brote tweet?
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/885230112647467009

The John Adkins article.

At this point i can expect anything.

httpsdon't use link shortenersxEmmGNZWxm

please use archive.is.com (use archive.is) published an article by the guy who went on a massive butthurt rant on Twitter the other day blaming #Gamergate on FPS displacing adventure games in the early 90's.

Fucking what? Has he looked at his own side? Like John Walker saying that Myst is shit because it didn't spoonfeed him the plot?

that's a really really long stretch

The guy is a full on retard that thinks old school FPS games are casual. He thinks the people who like old school FPS games also are th ones who support COD. He even talsk shit aout certain RPGs that he sees as letting in bigots and ruining adventure games.

So he's another MovieBlob, got it.

Is there any law against grabbing them by their hair and drag them out?

Also, why they are against Woody Allen?

No. This guys is probably more deluded on the topic of games. He talks about history but got much of it wrong. He spent literal days writing thousands of tweets to display his superior enlightened knowledge on the topic. He blames /tg/ shit too at some point if I remember right. Or he at least blamed Gygax for being conservative or something compared to DnD 2nd edition and later WOTC editions. But Gygax getting fucked over by friends who hated DnD is offtopic.

Because he's having marital sex with his adoptive daughter, and was accused of diddling his ex-wife's child without proof, thus he's guilty.

Isn't he a pedo?

New nuclear negro

He diddles kids

holy shit, costanza lost weight

archive.is/MhqyE

Is anyone digging on itch.io? First they partnered up with Double(((Fine))), now this. I sense some potential fuckery…

Is it happening bros? Did we lose? Did they repeal net neutrality?

I wonder if I can get away with putting up pirate games.

What did Boogie do on forums?

Just asked myself that as well. Maybe he was a goon?

God, why do I see that actually being a thing?

Repost the linked posts in next bread

Boogie could never be a goon, doesn't have the personality for it.

kek this was just uploaded on the official White House youtube Mainstream Media is fricked

Well, Nuclearnegro says his personality that we do know effectively is a face, but for all we know that might as well just e-celeb drama.

Traps legitimately aren't gay though.

And once Trump tweets it, they'll go atomic.

I'd trust a pro-gg e-celeb over a neutral fag just as a point of contention,but I'm looking to find the video and see if its legit

Knowyourmeme faggots are blowing their load over the Donald Jr email thing. They're convinced it proves russia rigged the election. When did that site go to shit again?

Fuck didn't mean to embed; was looking at that video to see if it was the one that was talking about Boogie

Have a mirror.

Hopefully I never have to deal with itch assuming I ever get into making vidya.

(1)
GEE I WONDER WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE GUYS

I'm leery of this kind of thing too. Doesn't go into specifics.

My router reset faggot, but sure kvetch about every 1 being a shill if it makes you feel better.

Jesus christ the lag from these threads are getting worse, i actually miss the memory leaks at least that was tolerable.
What the fuck is codemonkey doing?

yeah its a propaganda video but instead of going through FOX or some other MSM outlet they went straight to the People on Jewtube.

The video was simplistic, yeah, but this guy looks like a faggot.

Nah, I got tired of this.

Fuck I want to make a webm of him saying "Capcucks" at 38:51 but I don't want to download the full video.

Why do you still put #NotYourShield in the thread title? Nobody here is gay, right?

Clipconverter.cc m8

Journalists has been shitting on #GamerGate ever since the media got aware of it. Hence #NotYourShield.

Its very useful for ctrl-F'ing the thread in the catalog.

Kaname posters are pretty gay.

I'm a Hue.

That's like being an embarrassing gay.

holy shit thank you

Can easily be a tranny since it's a hue.

Even if GG cures cancer and saves puppies from burning buildings, the media would still label GG as "literally Hitler."

Anyways, let's dig on Funi and Senran. Is OP Timber going anywhere?

BETTER WATCH OUT, MARCHE
twitter.com/worldlystone/status/885199458748837893
archive.is/beHvI

twitter.com/raymondbraun/status/885195794260930560
archive.is/bVr3I

In Hue even our straight women often look like trannies.

There is already a show like that in my country starring our most famous criminal journalist. NOT IMPLYING THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS THOUGH :^)

This sincerely looks like one low-effort, low-budget series.

Legalized public doxing by the television. I could be OK if it was "To Catch a Predator", but this is outrageous.

MTV still exists?

Not for much longer.

Also, I can't imagine how they'd react when the wildlife comes for them if they do manage to get to his front fucking door.
if anyone has that shitty stick figure comic featuring funnel spiders and other nasty shit in shitpostlandia, please post it

Inb4 they dox someone with money and good lawyers. inb4 mtv gets a denton tier lawyer

There is already a program like that in my country, but targetting 'stalkers' or other kind of trolls, mostly women butthurt with people online.

Don't know if they really deserve it because I didn't even saw one episode.

I'm pretty sure the internet version of "catfishing" means lying about your identity in order to trick people into doing or believing something they otherwise wouldn't do. In fact, I'm pretty sure someone recently went to jail for catfishing her daughter's boyfriend into cheating on and breaking up with her, which ultimately led to the girl killing herself.
Also, didn't they try to get Ralph to agree to appear on this show?

They wouldn't dare to air an episode about someone powerful. They might be leftists and arrogats, but they don't have balls.

Oh God. Imagine if they tried to start shit with us here.

It would be fun to see them react to turbo autists like Holla Forums.

Here's hoping Daulerio shoots his other foot off.

Somehow I think that if we were still able to namefag, and they tried to start shit here, they would be dumb enough put their coordinates in the name and email fields.

Clever girl.

They won't get passed Holla Forums's "fuck off shill" shield to begin with. Their thread or whatever will get spammed with gondolas. Actually what would be funny would be to lead them to all the doxed /letfypol/ faggots. Would be legit hilarious to see people react to the face od the far-left.

i would be scare if they find the Leader of GamerGate, or the fact that we didn't do shit at all

They'll try and fail. Then they'll go for soft targets, i.e. people playing online games and the like. Teenagers, if you will. Might not end well for them.

Which of the two exactly?

i wonder if Beavis and Butthead would be channers by now

possibly

My gopnik.

Fun Fact: The entire band actually is from Austria

Oh noes, We must inform the leaders of GamerGate, Flaming Rims and CausticBoy, and take action againts MTV and their minions

Well I apparently found a debate video between boogie and Event
>youtube.com/watch?v=1Eqb9lhJOwM&list=UUBsKi_B1Kk49wHlEAfJBLdA
Welp, guess we'll never know what happened.

The first video showing Antifa applauding Hitler's speech has been taken down by youtube due to copyright claim by Adam Richard, Australian comedian, actor, radio presenter, writer and media personality, best known for co-writing and starring in Outland, an ABC1 comedy series about a group of LGBT sci-fi geeks. Effectively erasing all the views and likes it got with all subsequent uploads barely getting as many as the first. Pure manipulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU

can someone pls buy me the humble rising capcom bundle for $12. as a german fag they don't wanna give me dead rising2. been trying for an hour to get it with operas built in VPN but no luck. i will give $12 as amazon gift cart

Just pirate it, the German version probably changed the zombies to robots knowing your countries shitty censorship fetish.

I seriously hope you faggots dont do this, you know how this shit works with "charities".

Boogie sits there fatly while desperately trying to remain neutral on a controversial subject, embedding that fencepost into his cavernous ass a few inches deeper

Silly question, but should I trust any of the news I get from the adversitements on the bottom?

Just pirate it, no point in giving Humble Bundle money.

user, no. Remember what Mr. Shitface did to sell the Psychonauts 2 Kickstarter.

Pirate it.

Boogie kept begging Yelling Yard Ape to fuck his wife while his wife's son was away at summer camp the whole time. Event just wanted a discussion.

Click on it to find out I guess

archive.is/qNkgP

archive.is/qq4gh

tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2017071011
archive.is/h5qCS

archive.is/rkTVu

archive.fo/ADyCr

Do normalfags know what Affirmative Action is?

Hey shithead I'm disabled so therefore a minority.

this is the exact opposite purpose of CAH

Though knowing Temkin, it's par for the course for that broken shell of a 'man'.

Get better soon Gook.

Okay faggot, don't get better. Just kidding

I hope somebody is capping your posts for historic purposes.

I cannot believe someone actually hired this delusional faggot.

Good luck passing that shit. 8 years fuckers

Prove it or fuck off

webm related

i am brown and from a 3rd world country so yeah, thats that.
Plus GG is full of homos trying to excuse their dicklust with terms like "femenine dick", "Traps are not gay" and so on

melanin with timestamp or gtfo

That's ridiculous. Of course traps are gay. Wanting to fuck traps isn't gay, however.

Anyone can buy ads. If you mean "The Goldwater" it's run by Jim, one of the people who run the website - the few brief glimpses I've see indicate it's highly biased, but I don't know if they've spread outright bullshit. I doubt he would deliberately make up lies whole-cloth but it's entirely possible they've reported inaccurate Holla Forums rumors as truth or something, I don't know. It could point out interesting information but I'd recommend verifying anything before trusting it and keeping in mind it's presumably spun to fit Jim's political biases.

There's also the "Latest headlines" on the main page, those are instead the titles of articles posted on /newsplus/ or /n/, with no quality control regarding source.

I think they're becoming aware

user, doesn't matter how dolled up that butthole is, it is still attached to a man.

One thing I have noticed is that cripples and whatnot used to be like everywhere back in 80s and 90s cartoons and media, but then they sort of just disappeared, most adult media has had cripplefags disappear and the last cartoons to even so much as mention them was some Jackie Chan Adventures quote where Uncle kept saying that blind, mute and deaf shits are "Handi-Capable", but with no actual cripples about other than Jackie and his friends being briefly cursed. Makes me wonder if all this virtue signalling and gay pandering in kids stuff and vidya will go the way of the token cripple?

Stop biting the (1) bait you fuckers, the faggot has been trying it the whole thread.

Meant to say trap-bait

It's not gay as long as you don't look at the dick.

I am sadly not so certain about that, the gay community has been pouring their resources to even get the Supreme Court to say "Fag marriage is legal" & making big deals on people who "Come out of the closet" whereas they haven't done as much on the cripples.

I still dont know if the traps are not gay meme is a meme or genuine.

Because cripples are 'ugly or freaky' and make people feel sad or disgusted, while faggots are portrayed as healthy, 'normal' and good looking thanks to all the celebrity fags, thus making people want them more. Since Stephen Hawking is mostly a celebrity thanks to Bazing and being the token smart caricature these days, his caricature is one of the few cripples to appear in media to this day.

I'm a US born wexican with a white mom and a white stepdad.

Well shit. I didn't know fucking dykes straight makes me a faggot.

Fuck me.

Speaking of cripples and fags, what's with this somewhat increasing trend of people who feel like they should've been born crippled and want to cut off their own limbs?

So your mom fucked a bean and your dad is being a cuck raising a half bean?

Because you're too much of a faggot to look yourself, here's his twitter, clearly lacking the tweet:
twitter.com/VGdunkey
Here is the tweet's now-dead URL + archive of tweet for purpose of verification.
twitter.com/vgdunkey/status/884282443787898880
archive.is/SeHYg

Mental illness is glorified in many cases now

It's the same trend of people who think they were born as the wrong gender (Either through a stupid stage in their life or pressure by the SJWs.) But this user says it better than I could
Instead of originally going something like "We should find a way to get the blind man his vision back", nowadays it's "Praise the blind man for he can't see anything, why would you take away his uniqueness? Being blind makes you care more about him!"
Instead of going "You know that woman who's a complete sociopath to everyone around her? What a stupid bitch", they go "You go girl! Show those people you don't play around!"

They just want to be cripples to get cripplebux, don't get fooled.

I dont think the woman pouring bleach on her eyeballs did it for the money

Now was that so hard to include in your original post?

Wasnt there a mental illness where people thought one of their bodyparts was "wrong" and responsable of their failures/problems and seek to remove it?

Well he got a white daughter out of it.

Its a mulatto. Not white.

I think you lack reading comprehension friend.

Then what the fuck does wexican mean?

white mexican

So your parents were whites living in mexico?

Have you been paying attention? I'm the wexican, not my half sister.

Dad was pale, mom was paler, and I don't get out much. Nobody can even tell I'm half Mexican. Not even me when I was kid.

My biological father was full beaner, don't know if US born.

Something I've been thinking too in regards to localization, I'm hoping I can get my point across or anyone can understand…
You know what most of it reminds me of? The whole vampire debate. If you ask anyone what they think constitutes a vampire, then chances are they're familiar with Brahm Stoker's novel & most would say "That one" or if you asked some fujoshit, they would say Edward Cullen. Now in regards to localization, a good & timeless translation will breath some activity so my example would be the 1931 Dracula movie adaptation of the book with Bela Lugosi as the Count. Since the movie was universally praised for Lugosi's performance, it spawned more vampire stuff that we see today.

Archive.

Something fucky with this wording. "Our"?

One thing that seems to be lost in time is the part about a vampire needing to be invited in, I always really liked that but the last modern version I saw that included that was that one norwegian movie.

Good morning!

It is 1:30 AM here, what are you talking about?

(checked)

It's 7:30am on my end.

Well, in that case, good morning and have a good time at work.

7:33pm master race

Wew

Other point I forgot to add…
Say if they were making a shitty adaptation of Dracula (For instance the actor who plays him speaks horrible English, the narrator is bored of their own narration, or they want to modernize it by adding internet memes), that one would not only be panned because it does not do justice to the original material, but for some time until someone tries to make another Dracula adaptation that doesn't stink, then people would probably stay away from the genre because "The last time they did it, it fucking sucked" & so when people 20 years from now go on an inevitably "Vampire Night binge", they'll come across the titles that didn't do so hot & wonder "Who the hell thought this was a good idea?" We're not talking like "You tried your hardest at being yourself" bad, we're talking like "You know how vampires work, you can't just replace blood with Tomato Juice" bad.

If it ever comes to that, I doubt they will have much of a choice, since they would be going up against people that have used guns their entire lives. Unless it's preparation for a happening in 20 years time, which is highly unlikely, then they will only end up getting killed themselves.

I dont think its about niggers, retards think trump is going to deport all mexicans

Idiot, if you don't do that you are trivializing the well being of someone… possibly on critical state.

Yeah but they are fairly paranoid about this kind of shit and referring to Hitler while talking about ethnic neighbourhoods suggests much more than just deportation.

He's going to deport illegals, which means that person is basically admitting their "ethnic neighbors" are illegals.

Thats a Poe r-right.

My god, I wish…. But knowing feminists, they're serious and adamant on what they're saying.

Considering the chemical balance of the 2 genders are different and you can kill them each by fucking with that balance in one and actually help the other using the same procedure I say that yes, they are important and you are a dumbass mutant.

The last modern thing about vampires needing to be invited in that I saw was in a Goosebumps book fifteen years ago.

And "theirs" which might as well mean they're employing illegals for the stereotypical gardening or pool cleaning.

Vampire in Brooklyn (I haven't seen it, so I wouldn't know, but given Murphy's track record…eh)?

The last "big" vampire film I remember coming out before Twilight was Queen of the Damned (Which was a good film, but could have been better if the lead actress didn't die mid-production).

archive.is/oytOf

There can be some nice Bane RP out of this.

And I think Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer may actually be older than that… damn I feel old.

So a journo faggot thinks Myst is bad? No wonder those assholes are disconnected as fuck, they don't like good games. I'm sure he rims the asshole of Gone Home and the time travelling bitch game too.

Catherine is my waifu.

Why not, It worked so well for CNN

I remember Scary Godmother having the vampires needing to be invited which was from 2003. It is quite sad that the aspect of "needing to be invited in by the host" is lost or not seen as often as before Don't want to give anyone in CURRENT YEAR the wrong idea :^)

archive.is/DphDY

archive.is/XDif2

Worse, he gargled gone home in the same breath he called myst bad myst is only bad if the textures are bad like on the ds

I bet he even considered them the same genre and then listed some bullshit why gone home is good and modern

>tfw kids today would be lucky if they played even any of the old Halloween specials that were made by CN

Takai easing up on lewd content in Senran Kagura may have been a journo falseflag.
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/885241449721286656

Honk, if thats true I love you.

Free white supremacy!

You fucking idiot!
archive.fo/5f4ku

POSTAN OTHER ARCHIVE
archive.fo/4NM47

Gee, how'd you guess?

Do you know where you are?

I fairly certain those Greeks and Romans were pretty white anyway. And so were the Egyptians according to some recent DNA research.

How long til snow or paper becomes white supremacy?

Greeks and Romans were Meds. Ancient Egyptians are related to Berbers but had a lot of white blood input due to contact with Greeks and Romans before Arabization. There were no Kangz.

What about the Babylonians?

If white blood cells are white supremacy.Then that explains why AIDS is rife in Africa and among Basketball Americans.

space lizards?

This bread will never reach 751 toasts.

Except that there is and there's a reason there are male and female fields that study their respective bodies, hormones and other things, largely because the same medicine, anesthesia, among many other things could outright kill a woman if not cause a horrific chemical imbalance.

I sincerely hope SJWism never infects medicine because you're going to see a lot of dead people and a lot of malpractice suits.

Did you miss those old threads of frogs speaking french? We're an International Terrorist Organization here.

Event really got corrupted. His language had subtle changes since GG.

I had my suspicions of it and didn't want to jump to conclusions based on "what ifs". I was just going to post this too . If this is legitimate then it's journalists fucking up again and sparking outrage over nothing.

Then the dev got a bunch of mails telling him not to censor his games and maybe saw some tweets and other shit about how censoring shit for the west is bad.

Animation aside, so far this is neat and made me chuckle.

Delete this or else

twitter.com/commiesona/status/885134543925239809

WHY? WHY IS IT ALWAYS MICROSOFT REWARDING THIS SHIT BEHAVIOR?

archive.is/0cEZT

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/the-senran-kagura-game-series-might-get-slammed-with-self-censorship-in-the-future/

archive.is/LzYUW

not defending kacho here but you guys do spurge super hard and make shit impossible to talk about because you sound retarded

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 got worse over time?

Delet urself

Wasn't that a journo falseflag?

He only thinks the Western market doesn't like "anime tiddies" because their friends in the games media push that narrative.

But when their shitty little feels "games" fail to sell, they sperg out and go full "FUCK THE FREE MARKET" like the fucking commies they are.

exhentai.org/g/158971/9ac820be34/

exhentai.org/g/1000469/5d4c18fa2f/

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Tell us about your support for LePen, Bob.

True, it's just getting harder to trust journalist interviews these days. We're going to need to purse whether it's really false or not.

Please, if that's considered sperging then everything GG has done up to this point has been one big spergfest, since that's nothing compared to our mobilization even a year and more ago. Hell that means how we handled Soleil in 2015 was more of spergout. To them, not being apathetic is automatically sperging. There is plenty precedent to be worried and spread the word in case shit goes down, but they won't know that because of apathy.

Who the fuck cares, you bring up shit that you think is important, only SJWs worry about looking like aligning with those who are "problematic" and compromise their views.

Truly is sad, isn't it.

is that why he's so fat? he's got an entire other movieblob inside him?

yes you see how none of your shit actually gets spread on twitter while me and mombot can fucking actually reach people

go ahead keep being retarded and going CODE RED over shit

You should stop.

Well, how else does he play with himself?

That graffiti one in pic 1 is not real, right?

if only you knew what we talked about in the Holla Forums Klick and how retard we think some of you people are when you try and push shit

go ahead keep posting wrasling maymay images and being a spurge surly this will get people to listen

Don't forget, that's also ignoring the Goons that sperg out even harder than the people they're supposedly making fun of.

I usually search #GG because nothing else will have that in it

who are you the newest wanna be e-celeb/ leader of gamergate?

Nah, Steve Shives is full of himself too, but he's thin as a rail.

What? What massive spergouts are you even talking about. All someone did was post Kacho and SJWeebs freaking out over people not wanting Senran censored. I just don't get why that many burnouts and SJWeebs are that mad about Senran Kagura.

Christ, filtered.

But is he MovieBob levels of self-absorbed?

You fags aren't subtle at all.

Also, #NYS utterly ENRAGES anti-GG.

They literally say so.

imgur.com/a/owehS

imgur.com/a/nrlta

who are you and why should we care faggot

I'd say Marche but I think this is someone else, Marche while a complete waste of semen wouldn't act like revolt.

Apparently the words that Kenichiro said were taken out of context. He said he wants to make another series of games rather than censor Senran. The article got updated.

Ah good.

Same reason I never did, most likely. The SJWs are good at going over people's heads, and tend to play to that strength. Instead of engaging a person directly, they go over their head to the highest level they can and make their life miserable, so the resulting shitstorm will hit you too. Why go after us when they could go after Hotwheels and kill the whole site? Same with Drybonerz and the sites he admin'd. Don't forget, those pieces of shit wanted all of Holla Forums dead. That way they could chase #GG all around the Internet, running us off sites and keeping us contained until we broke down and fizzled with nowhere to go. This place is literally our Fortress Monastery.

The IRCfags in Thidran's club sent my dox to Methwhale and Ghazi of all places. They still weren't interested.

At first I thought Marche as well, but the more recent posts are pretty clearly revolt/burnout style.

archive.is/ol7wz

archive.is/kYAOt

I think this is someone pretending to be Marche to cause drama between him and TD anons.

I have no metric for that, just an awareness of their cuckoldry.

This has got to be one of the most retarded articles I have seen yet.

A bit late, but remember Macron, the newly-inaugurated Baguette president? One of his main proposals was increasing the working week (that's not a typo), he announced that he's a fucking monarchist (oh the irony), has been talking some weird shit about being a "Jupiterian president" and when reporters asked for clarification his aides said "2deep4u", and cancelled the traditional press conference on Bastille Day and his aides told the journalists he did it because was "2deep4u". Seriously. Twice now his people have said his "thought process is too complex".

I keep telling you guys, SJWs are corporate stooges. All their use of leftist rhetoric is purely appropriation and commodification.

I'll never understand how that cuck ever got rich just doing randumb publiciy stunts like this.

If any of you has a poe or whatever or knows people who do, this is the perfect opportunity to shit on them for reinforcing stereotypes, no matter how facetiously they do it.

wew

On the bright side, now that you know you have a condition, you can finally treat it, and this one might have been responsible for every single one of your health problems. Fingers crossed you will be like the protagonist from Unbreakable. Glad to hear from you.

Are you being treated for hypothyroidism? Because I had and didn't know it, and medication alone made me drop quite a bit of weight by doing nothing.

That's because they will. Government regulation is pretty much the only real solution against monopolies, cartels and such.

To be fair, the real culprit here is local governments, which are far easier to buy off. It would be necessary to either get the megacorps to stop being cunts (fat chance), squeeze the city officials (doable but it would have to be done in a million cities) or a federal law or regulation (would solve the problem in every city at once).

huehuehue
Seriously tho, the government always had the power to regulate the internet, for good or ill. Since he's worried about censorship: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_United_States
The thing about making internet providing a common carrier is that it was a maneuver to recover the anti-discrimination clause the internet used to enjoyed, which had just been stricken down by some dumbass judge in a case initiated by, of course, Verizon.

Gonna be honest here: if anything, I would do the exact opposite of what a libertarian says.

The old fart "video game historian" is on a ranting rampage again. Can someone dig on his credentials?

Ha, and yet Methwhale tried using us and KiA as a personal army against Social Autopsy.

Considering there's porn ads in that archive, I'm fairly certain that site is not supposed to be taken as reliable news in any sort of way.

Jason Miller is one of us, he's parodying the retarded bullshit "Facts" of that Mic article.

This is a nothing burger!

I agree with you for what little its worth, GG can sometimes be its own worst enemy in some regards.

Its important to note that if we want to expand or send any sort of message out we're dealing with normalfags.

Holy fuck that origins of gamergate article is clearly a joke, take a step back or kill yourself because of your autism

And these are the same faggots who laugh at people whenever something like Ghost in the Shell or another shitty Japan adaptation happens.
Can't have your cake & eat it.

twitter.com/mombot/status/885328243385024512

My god, he's still going.

You niggers just blow into town?

Please, I wish games like Quake made a comeback. Fuck this "realism" bullshit.

But Quake's returning! As a MOBA!

Screw you, I'd love a modern game that perfectly executes what made Doom so fucking good without actually being a Doom mod. Maybe I'm just too hyped up on Doom mods right now.

I miss old Quake and Unreal Tournament.

Jesus fucking Christ, is there anything the gaming industry can do right?

So now that Trump has been caught red handed, how many of you still support his stupid ass?

Trump hasn't been caught with shit leftypol, fuck off.

Denial is the first step.

GG has some real fucking cuties.
and one nigger that really looks like Lebron
Also why the fuck is there a random picture of Louise (((Mensch))) in the middle of the second gallery?

I now feel incredibly retarded. I did not look at who wrote it and kind of just read the article. Pls billy me since I deserve it.

Red handed doing nothing?

Really nigga, REALLY?!

Doing nothing is already a crime according to SJWs.

I'll give the retard this he has good taste.

I'm honestly surprised he bothered to stick around after he got caught fake-doxing himself for pitybux. On the one hand its faggotry and he should have killed himself, but on the other he apologized and continues to support us even after taking all that flak, which takes some balls.

I don't like the man, but as the originator of #NYS he was of some import once upon a time and I can give him some toleration.

his crime is being a fucking white male.

I don't like the gay aussie furry, but he is right. Posting on twitter has its own culture and norms, and that's gay-ass goony aloof irony, which is why Marche fits in so well. Posting seriously and showing you actually care about something is rich pickings for an own.

I think it's all stupid as shit, but if you wanna play the Twitter game you gotta abide by its rules. Remember, twitter isn't for discussion, it's all about smug owns, hot takes, and desperately preserving your social capital.

Growing sophistication of sex robots is leading to moral and legal dilemmas, (((expert))) warns
archive.is/5aKbn

Oh right, nothing but existing. And him being an old rich white man.

TWO SCOOPS user! TWO FUCKING SCOOPS

Did either of you guys play Duke Nukem Forever?

I unironically enjoyed it. If you drop the baggage and play the game in a vacuum, it was a wonder blast of nostalgia for the FPS games of yore.

Doing what, exactly?

Seriously, doing what? You buffoon. You cunt. You'd know, if you ever lived a day in your life. You don't open your shitposting mouth, unless you know the shot.

Just passing by to remember you guys to drink water and take regular breaks to avoid burning out. Refrain from identity politics; there's no such thing as "gamergaters" and gamergate is not a movement. GG was an event that sparked a consumer revolt and also a fight for free speech that still lingers today. Also if you like traps you are homosexual, that's not hard. Carry on

Don't forget that Trump is the embodiment of Capitalism itself, which they hate.

They also hate these sweet trips that Trump always gets.

I got a sore throat so I'm drinking blueberry lemonade and eating watermelon.

Styrocones are gross.

Here, add these to your collection.

I don't see anything new on leddit. I can only assume he's talking about the Don Jr. 'scandal' which we already went over yesterday.

Well done.

The big thing though is that the response from fags and SJWeebs like Kacho is them taking it seriously. They are asshurt and have to make up bullshit about how censoring a game popular for being about lewd ninjas will somehow make it sell better. Hundreds of people talking about how not mad they are and would still never buy the game anyway. Beoulve may be over-dramatic, but it is just one cherrypicked post about the situation that goons and SJWeebs are going to use to shit on people. Even if the post was made like a joke, goons would still cherrypick another post or shit on one meant to be a joke.

All it boils down to is that twitter is garbage and goons/SJWeebs will never change their minds about shit like this.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Never Gave Up Edition

Pretty much

Fuck. Guess I can't avoid checking these.

I sense an incoming Rickroll.

motherfucker

All NGE girls a shit.

rickroll

What a shit song, surprised he actually managed to pull off a succes because of a meme though.

This

Never change, ghazi.
I used to admire the point click crowd, but holy shit.

Please explain, also

I confess I forgot what NL means, sorry.

WEW LAD
This would have been a strawman a couple of yers ago.

Speaking of strawman, CinemaBilly seems to have turned into a bot that regurgitates media smears.

wut

The BR president has something like 10 motion to impeach him, and God knows how many legal actions too. Crazy stuff.

Requesting that you look into who it is, please.

Also keep in mind there are companies against net neutrality, and chief among them are Verizon, AT&T and Comcast. Notice a pattern there?

Now this is just sad. They don't even know how to co-opt memes.

Mirror older Smug Pepe memes, so that both Pepe and Epep are abusing him.

Requesting link, please.

It'll be complete nobodies, then it will turn out they were paid actors.

Anno wanted to make them unlikable, but Gundam Wing succeeded where he failed.

Its ghazi talking about this:

One poster mentioned Roberta Williams being a cunt and being called a cunt, and the others agreed with her elitist views that Point Clicks died because inferior poor people got access to computers.

If he wanted to make them unlikable, then he shouldn't have put them in tight rubber suits, contributing to the latex fetish I developed.

fucking wew lad.
And we're the "racist mysoginerds?"

Check this neat comic, anons: Calexit
archive.is/dplGd

(Heil'd!)

>>>Holla Forums888043 It's pretty shit

(checked)
lol

It's like the good ol' days.

Seriously, how many 1990's publishers are still going strong today? That shit was back when everyone still believed video games were a passing fad.

They want people to be against it so they can cry about it and be martyrs to gain normalfag sympathy

Gee I never would've guessed?
That's not an argument. I could just show the amount of cancer *for* Net Neutrality. The ACLU is having a huge circlejerk on leddit as we speak as they come out for it.
Seriously, this is just pushing more power unto the FCC which it *DOESN'T NEED*

What a novel twist on the old "muh cold dead hands" spiel. Also hilarious that he implies he treats the ethnic neighbors like objects, just replace that bit with "guns".

I still don't get why SJweebs like Eva so much when the show's core message pretty much shits on people like them.

I hope for the In N' Out burger to come to the East Coast.

$290 billion worth of spending!

I'd say, do it! CALEXIT! Your 55 electoral votes won't be fucking missed!

It's not really deep either. A lot of the symbolism chosen was because he thought it looked cool.

So despite the amount of rich as fuck celebrities and business moguls the amount of tax spending there is that much? Jesus fuck.

That's gonna increase with the new taxes they're introducing.

How isn't it? If the would-be monopolies themselves are against NN, it follows that NN harms monopolistic practices.

Those other megacorps either are just defending it because their owners favor NN for the same reaons I do, or want NN because it makes it harder for monopolies to form, and thus easier for new players to enter the market.

They'd be dead in a year plus all their water comes from outside the state!

Eva is a ok show that is kinda deep but not deep like so many think.

And they want to tack on a $400bn spending plan for single-payer health care on top of that.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Because Eva is pretty casual when it comes to anime, like One Piece, One-Punch Man or Naruto.

its been story timed on our Holla Forums
I am not even gonna bother readin it

baby's first "deep" anime. Same reason why they like sailor moon so much despite it going against their core philosophies

responded to your post in new bread fagget

of corwsesh

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

It's very easy to scrounge 100 - 600 retweets on twitter, how is that impressive? Besides, bragging about being a cancerous twitter user sucking it with e-celebs and not user on an anonymous imageboard is surely a thing to brag about.

It's more that you have no self awareness, you do everything you accuse others of doing.

Top KEK. Stop acting like a self-important e-celeb faggot, most people are in 20 different cliques. Speaking of sperging, let's not memoryhole all the times you've sperged in this very thread for dumb metafaggotry

What is it this time? Didn't he drink a glass of milk?

he needs to get a job & a life rather than spending shekels on furfag porn of his fapbait furry waifu

I feel old.

DELETE THIS

Iodized salt my nigra that's all.